The Elemental Hero : BOBOIBOY

By BestToonAnime

"There is something more than what meets the eye." A very true quote for a quirkless boy who has powers but i... More

Hey guys
Happy New Year
INTRODUCTION
Prologue
The First Meeting
Clash of Brains
Boboiboy at UA
Class - C
Days pass by.....
Dark debut
Famous
A realization to the very core
The bitter truth
The HARSH truth
Mini Chapter- Adventure of Cattus
There's only one truth
Time of Confrontation
The orange girl, It hits too close
A clue, Towards the Festival

USJ arc

1.4K 86 25
By BestToonAnime

Yo. _________________________________________

Boboiboy understood a few basics by just observing Class-1A, the so called rivals of Class 1-C. First and foremost,

Stay away from the people of this class having any hair colour other than black.

Let's start from this guy. Kirishima. Red haired dude, cool body, six packs. This guy looks like the perfect definition of socially smart guy. Ready to mix with anyone. Bad thing. For some reason he looks a bit more obsessed with boys and manliness. And for the reason he's about to mention next, thinking about that very same thing makes Boboiboy to stay away from him.

Katsuki Bakugo. If Kirishima was bad, (which he actually wasn't and Boboiboy genuinely believed that he is a good friend) then here's this guy. Katsuki Bakugo. He and Kirishima go hand in hand like sobbing kids and alcohol abuse. Okay. That was too dark. This guy has the peculiar habit of screaming and killing everyone and everything around him including the mood with his favourite catchphrase DIE. One of the reasons Boboiboy wanted to stay away from this guy that he was really sweaty.

Denki Kaminari. He seems like a fun guy. Good thing about him is that he's perfect for social gathering. His quirk is related to electricity. Bad thing he goes into his YAY mode once he uses excess of his quirk and trust me that it's bad.

Well there were some pretty normal guys with hair colour other than black themselves. Examples of such were - Ojiro, Jiro, Ochaco, Sato, Midoriya (his friend), etc.

Coming to the last but not the least. Minoru Mineta. Pervert alert. A pervert of the highest order. If you would leave him in a forest, Boboiboy was 100% sure wolves would bring his frightened body back as if they don't want him. Boboiboy is also 90% sure that he's a clear cross between a gorilla and pure concentrated perverseness.

Like there were many instances to figure out their intentions with their actions alone such as -

"Wait! Why do I have to save Deku!" Bakugou fiercely shouted.

Or,

"This is the best way. If you think this is a game then you don't have participated in the mission" Todoroki slapped Bakugou's hand from him and looked away. "I'm not going to waste my time in this training"

Ah! Todorki Shoto. Half face burned near his right eye, reasons unknown. Have two different colours of iris in each eye. Have two powers, uses only ice quirk, reasons unknown. Pretty unknown guy for Boboiboy's taste although he was cold. As cold as Ice cream. Yummy. Ice cream. He would surely buy one while visiting back home.

But there were some pretty subtle changes about people which showed a different side of their rather than what they showed in front of others.

Boboiboy looked at Momo Yaoyorozu through his peripheral vision. She was standing with a smug aura receiving all the praise bowing slightly. A different story, huh....

He looked around. He and his friends were far more mature than them in these situations unlike these kids trying to play pro. It was like that they had a secret hero instinct. Even Gopal who was always scared had his moments to save anyone if needed.

He pulled his classmate out of the pit. Instead of thanking him, he just looked at him with disgust and went away clicking his tongue showing his annoyance. Boboiboy just slightly smiled and waved with a sweatdrop at his fellow classmate. As soon as he went away Boboiboy showed his tongue to the boy behind his back. Hmph.

Suddenly,

"There's a villain." A random kid whose name Boboiboy thought wasn't necessary ran around screaming to everyone. Hero instincts kicked in as Boboiboy left to quickly fight the villain to make sure everyone was safe.

Maybe he might use his powers now.

1 minute later,

Boboiboy was last to arrive as he saw that teachers were no where to be found while the masked villain was in the middle surrounded by students of Class-1A and Class-1C.

"Let's do this villain."

"You can't escape."

"We're heroes in training."

Students of Class-1C started to cheer. Meanwhile, Boboiboy and Class-1A collectively facepalmed. They don't know what they are up against.....

Class-1A already knew what pros faced. What were villains? How strong and terrifying they were. They won't care for your or anyone's life. Killing was as normal for them as breathing. USJ attack made them far more vigilante and smarter than what they were before. They were more matured than the students of Class-1C who have heard of villains and superheroes fight in comics.

Boboiboy saw that unlike the rest of his classmates, Shinso was aware of his surroundings. He must be looking for a chance while trying to hide his quirk from the students of Class-1A. He was ready for even a single twitch of in the muscle of the villain. But......

What's up with that pose?

It was that of a complete amateur and that was weird for Boboiboy who thought Shinso would have practiced hand-to-hand combat to make up for his quirk. Maybe he can teach him later.

Boboiboy facepalmed in frustration.

"Where are the teachers anyway?" Boboiboy looked around. Teachers were no where in sight. Were they caught? Or were they taken away? Either situation was bad. Boboiboy really wasn't sure. Looks like it's time to finally reveal his powers.

He even had a hostage. His name? What was it again?

Todoroki Shoto. Psychic answered as if reading a script of his biodata. Quirk- Half Fire, Half Ice. The son of the 2nd strongest hero of Japanese society Endeavor. Hates him with a passion. Reasons are a bit private and it would be better for him to directly tell you.

Thanks. Boboiboy answered him mentally. If psychic wasn't indulging him with information then that meant it was a boundary. And Boboiboy just got what he wanted.

20 seconds later,

The fight already begun. That villain was strong. The fight was initiated by Katsuki Bakugo. With his explosion quirk he propelled himself forward and used his explosion on the guy's back. He wasn't even burned neither were his clothes.

He then swinged his arm and a strong gust of pressure pushed everyone back. He was strong. No doubt. The debris divided into large chunks as they started to fall toward the students. Class-1C and Class-1A started working together using their quirks efficiently however Class-1C soon realised that they were no match for this guy. Unlike Class-1A who had experience with this, Class-1C were retracting in their shells. The performance and the teamwork of Class-1A was on a whole different level than theirs.

More than villain, they feared Class-1A. But the villain was weird. Boboiboy observed that the villain was a bit unusual. Those similar small grunts of affirmation, the way he completely covered himself but his specific odd hairstyle. Instead of using Todoroki Shoto as a meat shield he used his own back to protect him. The absence of burns and ice marks and the small twitches on Todoroki's face were telling a different story altogether. He had quick reaction speed. He was fast. Undoubtedly so, but he wasn't punching or using his speed altogether.

He was just using wind pressure and gust to propell everyone backwards. Even when he gets the golden opportunity to attack the most aggressive student of Class-1A, he just leaves him.

There was only one answer. And it was that he was a teacher. Most probably at UA high or a professional hired by the school for this stunt.

The reaction speed he showed during his fight with Bakugo shows his experience and fighting skills. His speed cannot be compared because he isn't trying to move from the middle part which is more idiotic or maybe overwhelming confidence. In a fight where you are surrounded by your opponents on every side, one tries to find an opening to break it, so that enemies only attack from one side and it'll be easier to handle them.

However this guy was covering up those openings without letting them know. A guy who could handle multiple quirks from all directions while taking a hostage and protecting him as well at the same time, this guy was not born yesterday.

The guy looked around. Suddenly, Midoriya came out of nowhere and took away Todoroki Shoto by using....
.
.
.
.
.
"A ball?"

Wow. Life was weird. Must be a sticky ball which could easily take the weight of a person. The pro looked around. Was he searching for something? He then looked at him. Oh just no. His mind went into overdrive. There was only one Pro Hero who used his punches and would have been instructed by principal Nezu to use his force on him.

The guy jumped leaving the ground cracked up like a spider web, which already gave up under the pressure. Both Midoriya and Shinso knew what was coming.

"NO!!!!"

"Run Boboiboy."

Both of them shouted at the same time. The guy was just above him. Time seemed to slow down as Boboiboy analyzed everything about the situation. He took a deep breath as he put both of his hands inside the pockets of his jeans.

The guy was startled as he stopped his own punch at the very last second.

Boom

A huge explosion shook the USJ as a large dust cloud covered up everything. Everyone's breath hitched. What happened? Did a person really died while all of them were just staring? Sweat covered their brows as the speed shown by the guy wasn't something they predicted. Slowly the dust cloud cleared up.

There.....
.
.
.
.
.
stood Boboiboy with both of his hands in his pockets as the villain's punch was just a millimeter away from his face.

"Phew!" Boboiboy sighed. He then looked behind himself. As expected the landscape behind him was destroyed. He gave a calm and collected Smile as he smiled at the villain. "You had me worried for a second there......" His smirk came out on his face. "........All Might."

"Apparently I should have realized it sooner."

Deku asked Aizawa sensei as they were about to start the training in USJ. "Aizawa sensei!" The bandaged teacher turned around to listen to Midoriya. "I thought All Might was supposed to join us today."

He again turned around. "Well forget about him." And he walked away.

"That's right." He said in his real booming voice as it echoed a bit through the area. Everyone gasped. "I am here-" He tore away his helmet kind of mask and crushed it in his hand. He then raised the very hand up with which he crushed the helmet and announced "-as a villain."

And the results were as expected. Students started shouting all types of things at All Might whereas All Might cutely bowing like a quiet child apologizing. This was one of the traits Boboiboy liked about All Might as a teacher. He can easily stand up to himself and can easily destroy everyone around him. Despite that he's so humble and funny. He creates an atmosphere of fun and safety. And it was the work of only his presence. He could easily justify his actions and his reasoning behind it. Unlike in TAPOPS, students here had the right to ask. Still he let the students bash him.

"I expect no less from the hero course and-" he looked around the USJ and found that everyone was staring at him with their bangs covering their eyes and an aura of murder radiating from them. "- that I'm sorry."

"YOU WENT OVERBOARD, MORON!!!" Everyone shouted at him in sync as he hung his head low in mock shame. Boboiboy meanwhile whispered from behind him, "That was fun, thanks." And he left while he could see that the smile on All Might's face grew an inch bigger.

Well he should leave the rest to students to convey their thoughts. As he started walking around he found 13-sensei and Aizawa sensei staring at him.

He bowed at them and started walking away when Aizawa's voice halted his movement. "To remain calm under pressure and look for abnormalities in a situation-" his hair started to float up and his eyes turned red. Even if he was looking like a Mummy, he looked cool and dangerous. Especially with his red eyes.

"-to search for teachers while at the same time keeping a check on students through your peripheral vision-"

Boboiboy tensed his muscle at that. Looks like the Underground Hero was more perceptive than people gave him credit for. "-you know-" his voice easily relaxed as if he wasn't interrogating him now.

"-even some of the heroes require experience to deal with that. You look like you've combat experience but I'm sure that I'm wrong, ain't I?"

Boboiboy was not sure what was going on through the mind of the pro hero.

"Because just like our students, you never had any combat experience, do you?" He asked seriously. While on inside Aizawa checked two things.

Either he's really quirkless or his quirk is a mutation type.

They cannot trust technology for this. They have to remain vigilante enough to look for any small detail.

Now Boboiboy was in a fix. He could answer no here but it might create problem later if they decide to check it. He could answer yes but that might raise more suspicions and questions for now. His answer has to be vague and satisfying at the same time.

"Dunno. Amnesia remember?"

Aizawa smirked. What an interesting answer. Boboiboy quickly left. "He's hiding something. That's for sure. His muscle tensed when we asked about his combat experience. Something is wrong but I don't know whether it's for good or worse."

13 nodded. Not everyone caught the eye of Aizawa Shota.

Boboiboy sighed as he went out of the facility. He needed to take a much needed leak after all.

Few days later,

Boboiboy was on patrol duty. And mind you not as Boboiboy but as Boboiboy Dark. Well since he saw that many a times heroes had their hands full and quirk usage was illegal for normal public, casualties may happen. That's why Boboiboy as Dark elemental does the work of vigilantes and keep public safe.

In a way Boboiboy could see why vigilantes are punished severely. According to the society nowadays, vigilantes are often viewed as fame-hungry and power-hungry rather than helpers. Plus a rise of single vigilante may force other vigilantes to rise as well. It wasn't actually that bad in normal view. But when you looked carefully, it was full of flaws. Even though people have useful quirks they can use to save trouble, we cannot forget that sometimes that makes matter worse. Inexperienced people often caused more casualties.

But the society wasn't as bad as everyone tries to make it. If a guy uses his quirk in public to save someone then he's arrested and punished severely. But that's the story that is shown on the screen. Behind the scene, he's taken and interrogated, his motives are known and then he's asked if he wants to join the military force or become a hero. In case he accepts, he's taken to the authority of which he wants to be the part of. In case he rejects the proposal, he's given a warning and then allowed to roam free. It was actually a large network and not much people were known. The heroes in order to maintain peace and balance were hidden in shadows.

That's why public only knew of few heroes. Instead, there were at least 100 unknown heroes and most of them were sent to Public Security Bureau who handled most of the dirty works of heroes. For his own sake Boboiboy tried to remain out of their reach.

Boboiboy Dark was better than most of the pro heroes in arriving at a scene whenever there was an incident. His rate was more successful than that of All Might. Now you all may ask how? The answer is simple. Boboiboy Dark lives in shadows. Literally. He lives in shadows, he travels through shadows and he controls any shadow or dark energy. That's why if anyone calls for help, Boboiboy would instantly arrive at the scene.

Today he just caught a few thieves, and a small group of kidnappers. There weren't many kidnappers. 7 at maximum. However, it looked like that his day today was not going to end so smoothly. You ask why? Because-

His muscles involuntarily tensed as a purple shadowy figure appeared in front of him bypassing space. It was hazy, it was dark but moreover it had purple cloudy aura and yellow eyes. Kurogiri. The Warp villain. One of the main villains who took down Thirteen- The Rescue Pro-hero and was responsible for transportation if villains in USJ.

"Hello Dark." He said respectfully bowing a little. Boboiboy was ready even for a slightest twitch or attack from any side. His breath was a little erratic, not at all expecting a villain from USJ here. From what he understood, the League of Villains was a cheap poster name used for orchestrating the attack in USJ when there was a far more powerful force behind him. Someone who groomed the itchy boy, someone who had Kurogiri - the person or thing or whatever it is that can bypass space and someone far advanced in quirk theory. Most likely a scientist who built Nomu.

There must be someone else as well who funded it all and most of all there must be a mastermind behind it who hid behind the cheap cover of League of Villains while he was leagues ahead of the normal villains.

Boboiboy nodded. Kurogiri started again. "Would you like to come with me for a second? My benefactor would like to meet you."

Boboiboy's breath hitched. On one hand it was a great opportunity to learn of the Boss while on the other hand, it might be a trap. He wasn't worried about any traps, he could bypass them all. What he was actually worried about if he let his guard down. His watch could be easily taken if precautions were not taken.

"I'm not so foolish to walk into an enemy's den."

Kurogiri looked at him. "My benefactor is greatly interested in you. It would be great if you would follow me. I guarantee your safety. "

But Boboiboy was stubborn. "I'm sorry but I refuse. I cannot take your word seriously. Tell your benefactor to meet me himself."

Someone is taking our video. Magtech informed Boboiboy. He nodded. Think you can take care of it?

I can. Magtech smirked inside his mind. Boboiboy's eyes turned grey for a few moment and suddenly returned to their original purple colour. There was a young girl in school dress taking a video and pictures of this meeting. Toga Himiko. It was the plan of their boss. To sour the relations between the vigilante and police and spoil his image to dirt socially by making everyone believe that he was a part of villains. Then, when he would be bashed by the public for a crime he did not commit, our boss would help him like a candle in dark. It was all going well when suddenly her camera started dysfunctioning. It was not working. What happened?

She tried shaking the camera. Pressing buttons again but the screen was all black. Dammit....what happened? And suddenly the camera exploded on her face covering her face with black soot.

Cough

Cough

With Boboiboy,

"Oh dear!" Boboiboy said in mock care. "I wonder if whoever was recording it fine. " He then turned innocently towards Kurogiri. "Right?"

However instead of answering the question Kurogiri spread himself wide. Boboiboy readied for an attack. However, instead of attacking Boboiboy heard the voice of clapping. Slow clapping.

The night was silent as wind started to blow. The cloud covering the full moon was pushed away.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

From inside of Kurogiri came out a man. He was wearing a black suit with no visible notable features. However his face is looked somewhat deformed with scar tissue from his upper lip to the back of his head according to what he could see through the helmet of his. From the dark mist came out the Emperor of Darkness.

So, how is it? First my deepest apologies that because of my exams I was unable to upload the chapters of my fanfiction. So enjoy the chapter as I maybe able to upload more frequently. Maybe. Peace. ✌☮🕊🏳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 4.3K 47
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
103K 4.3K 42
After defeating Retakka..BBB fell into dam of ice and he was being teleported into BNHA world.BBB meet Izuku-a boy who wanted to a hero although he...
2.1K 140 8
"Where am I" On a grassy hill, a boy wake up. Confused and panicked, he go and try to find a way back home, while helping others in the progress. Lit...
24.7K 941 14
[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shattering like glass as the brunet submerged i...