Vic fuentes is my dad

By deamontic666

Casey has had a very confusing past. She seems to just be a normal girl who likes 'weird' music and only has... More

A normal day intill you showed up
What the hell
Spotlight of the gossip
Excluded
Put on a fake smile intill you can't handle it anymore
New changes to the family
New friends and shopping
How much
The new man
Airport
I don't like her already
First day at Warped tour
Mini Ferguson
Meeting Issues
Other amazing bands
He knows
Getting through the rest of the day
Really
Holy shit
One chance
Warped tour party ( part 1 )
Warped tour party ( part 2 )
Nothing has changed
You are my family
Help me, please
What were you thinking
A/N
Voices and a phone call with Oli and hannah
Day out with my 'mum'
I cant believe it
Bitch get away from him
Spill the beans
The unforgivable
A/N
A/N
sequel is out

busy day

807 30 8
By deamontic666

Chapter 31

* Hannah pov ( Casey's adopted mum)*

Shit, shit, shit. I can't believe I lost my own daughter and I've looked everywhere for her. I grabbed my phone out my bag and phoned Oli and he picked up after the 3rd ring. " Hey Hannah." " Oli I need you here now." " Why whats happened." " I lost Casey she saw her boyfriend cheating on her." " SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND." " No she had a boyfriend he cheated on her with her dads girlfriend." " Wait till I get my hands on him, I'll fucking kill him." " Oli calm down." " What's the fuckers name." " Oli I don't-" " Hannah what's his name." He growled. " Kellin, Kellin Quinn."

*Casey's pov*

" Kiss Me." For once in my life I became completely speechless. " W-w-what." "Kiss Me." " A-alex I don't think-" I started to say but was soon cut of my lips meeting mine. I didn't know if I should kiss back but after having an argument with myself for a few seconds I finally kissed him. The kiss soon turned hot and steamy. I moved my hips against his and soon a low moan came from his lips and just to tease him I moved my hips very slow against his after. " Casey-" " Yes Alex."
" Fuck." His hips started to move as well. " Bloody hell." he said as he ripped of my top. His hands roamed all over my body and at this moment I couldn't think at all, my minds gone completely blank. " Casey-" Alex was cut of by someone nocking on the bus door. My brain finally realised what was going to happen and I was in so much shock it was unbearable. I quickly put my top on and sat back down on the couch. A couple of minutes later Alex came back in with jack and his girlfriend, that was quick. " Hi guys you're back early." " Yeah we are, what happened with you and Alex." " N-Nothing." I said as Alex came back from the kitchen with rock star. " Alex what did you do to her." Jack shouted at Alex. " Nothin." Alex said with a not so innocent look on his face. " Well I'm gonna go 1) to get away from the awkwardness 2) I've gotta go talk to my dad." Jack nodded while looking impressed at Alex and I walked up to Alex and kissed him hard on the lips. " I'll see you at you're set." " I'll punish you if you're not." " Maybe I won't go then." " Haha." he kissed me again and when I was leaving the bus he slapped my ass. Was that all for show or does Alex actually like me, cause I really like him. wait I've just seen my boyfriend cheat on me and I'm already liking someone else. But this person isn't just someone, he's Alex. " Casey." " I was brought out my thoughts and turned antonyms to see it was spark that shouted my name. " Spark." I said hugging her. " Casey I need to tell you something." " What is it." " I'm pregnant." My jaw dropped, literally.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to Wright this I've been really busy lately and I didn't really know what to put for this chapter. I hope the chapter is okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 72 32
JC Caylen was sure his whole life was put together, until he found out that his mother got a random sperm donor and died of a heart attack, leaving h...
3.3K 96 28
When a young girl is put into the care system and gets fostered by her two internet idols who quite frankly, saved her life, she thinks that there is...
21.4K 1.2K 13
People go to therapy for help right, but Vic doesn't know why he is here but he ends up meeting a boy who knows exactly why he is
11.2K 241 25
Just a hopeless girl that gets her world turned upside-down when she meets the love of her life for the second time.