Telepatía || Spider-Man! Hang...

By -PRTTYGAL

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴�... More

╰┈➤ ⓘⓝⓕⓞ
╰┈➤ Ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ④
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑦
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑨
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⓪
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①②
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①③
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑦
╰┈➤ Ⓔⓟⓘⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
A/N - new Book

╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①

1.5K 68 46
By -PRTTYGAL

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

2nd pov

Hange immediately began returning the kiss. Her tongue entered your mouth to explore what belonged to her and only her.

Her hands gripped at your hips while your hands wrapped around her neck. From the strength of her kiss it forced you to lean back a bit. She forced you back making you start walking backwards. Her lips remained on yours refusing to break it as if she'll die if she does.

Your back met your kitchen counter. Hange yanked your skirt down until they were piled around your feet. Then she lift you up with ease soon planting you on top of it. You held onto her face angling your head down a bit. Hange immediately got in between your legs getting close as she can to you. She ripped the top from over your head revealing your lacey black bra.

Hange broke the kiss to look at you a dry chuckle came from her.

"You wore this for him", she smiled. "No it's just comfortable", you answered. Hange just let out a sigh her hands rubbed at your thighs. Her hands press down on your brown skin, enjoying the way your skin felt against the palm of her hand.

"When I said to keep our relationship under wraps I never meant to go on a date with him", Hange told. "It was avoid suspicion that's all", I assured. "You should've chose someone else", she countered placing gentle kisses at on your neck. Her kisses and love bites traveled up until she was next to your ear. A please sigh came from you. You tilt your had to the side to give her more room.

"He could never pleasure you", she said her hands unclipping your bra. Once it was off she placed it on the counter next to you. Her hands found their way yo your chest. Fingers rubbed at your nipples letting them grown hard.

"He wouldn't know how to", she spoke. "He doesn't know you like I do", she continued. "And you do?", you questioned.

Hange moved away from your ear to smile at you. A gasp escaped from you when she shifted her hips making your covered clit press against her. Her hand found their place under your thighs.

"Baby, all I had to do was fuck you once", she replied. "I studied you the first time..", she began grabbing at your underwear. With a little of your help you were able to get them off you. once they were off she threw it aside. Her finger touched your sex teasing you lower lips. You held your breath trying to keep cool. A smile grew on her lips.

"...Now I can really fuck you dumb", she said her fingers covering themselves in your slick. "..I'll make you forget his whole existence", she promised then began pushing her fingers inside.

✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎

"O-Oh fuck~", you cried into the sheets.

The side of your mouth hung open making droll leak from it staining the sheets under you. Hange's bare chest pressed up into your back. Her head rest on top of your left shoulder. Her left hand reached over your hip to be able to reach your pussy.

Her right arm rest under the side of your neck, her fingers wrapped around your neck. Not tight, but enough to remind you who was doing this to you. It was her. Not Zeke, her.

Her long fingers piston in and out of you. Your walls constricted around them to tell the shapes and bumpy end of them. Her fingers curled making a choked gasp came from you.

Your pussy leaked and was puffy from how long you were going at it. She teased you endlessly.

She ate you on the counter, then in living room, and lastly in the bathroom. She wanted to prove she could make you cum just from her tongue alone. And she also liked being in between your legs.

"Can barely pull my fingers out of you", she chuckled your slick glistening on her lips and chin like messy gloss.

"F-fuck ughh~ please Hange I-oh god~please pl-please~", you begged your moans refraining you from forming sentences.

"Just a little more baby~", she cooed in your ear squeezing her grip around your neck. "Who knows how long I have to avoid contact with you", she spoke her fingers curling up in you, her fingers curling against your special spot.

"AHH~", you cried out. "I need to give you a month's worth of fucking", she said her fingers moving in a blur. "You're a smart person too Y/n I promised to fuck you stupid so it's going to take a while baby", she cooed nipping at your ear.

Her thumbs pressed down on your clit making your back arch a bit. Her thumb rubbed and tapped your clit with the same hand she was fucking you with. Tears fell from your eyes from how overstimulated you was. The knot in you was approaching faster than usual now.

Hange kissed and bit down at the skin on the side of your expose neck. Her hand moved faster knowing you getting close. After a coupe more thrust your peak hit.

"HA~HANGE HANGEEEE~", you cried out reaching your peak. Cum soon coated her hand. Hange kept at it helping you ride out your release. Once you came down you went limp. Hange pulled her hand out of you. She licked and sucked at her fingers enjoying the taste of you. A hum came from her as she enjoyed her now favorite tangy and salty treat.

Once she was finished she moved you onto your back and got back in-between you. She wrapped your legs around her waist loosely.

You sat up with the little strength you had left in you. Your right hand held the back of her hair, tangling in with her brown hair. Her right hand wrapped around you back, her nails sinking little behind your left boob. Hange used her left hand, planting it on the sheets keep the both of you up ands steady on the bed.

Your lips danced against one another in sync. Your sweaty bodies rub against one another. She couldn't get enough of you.

Hange broke the kiss and manhandled you around. She let you lay against the sheets. She sat up hovering her pussy over yours. She smiled down at it, seeing cum leaking out of you like a leaking volcano.

You stared up at her with heavy eyes. You chest going up and down from how hard you were panting.

"H-Hange please", you whined conflicted on begging her to stop or keep going.

"Just a little more baby", she promised unwrapping herself from you. She sat down, but kept her pussy close yours.

Her left leg sat over your right leg, her foot planting just beside your chest near your arm pit. Your left leg sat over her right head a little over her hip. Remaining at an angle her pussy pressed against yours.

She began rocking back and forth making your pussy rub against one another. Your body went up and down making your chest move back and forth. You gripped the sheets. You lift your neck to be able to see eye contact with Hange. Hange stared at you with adoration on her face, her cheeks were pure red. Sweat dripped down the side of her face and some of her born hair clung to her forehead.

"Hange~", you whined feeling heat pool in your stomach again.

"Keep going", she said. "Keep saying my name", she added adjusting the two of you so she was on top a bit. She gripped your left leg, rubbing he rouses faster against yours.

"Ha-Ha-HANge", you finally got out. "And?", she teased slowing her hips down. "Who else fucking you", she questioned.

"AH~SPIDERWOMAN", you cried out the first thing on your mind.

"G-Good girl", she cooed moving faster against you. You repeated Hange and Spiderwoman like a chant. You mixed their names, said it separately, you scream her name so loud enough for the villain to know where Spiderwoman was and what she was doing.

Hange felt herself getting closer to her peak. So were you. You rocked your hips faster the best you could. Your clits mashed against one another sending waves up both your spines. Your pussy slide against one another with ease from how wet they were. Your cum covered her cunt like hardcore Christmas lovers decorating their home for Christmas. You began panicking a bit it felt like you had to pee. Before you warn her something snapped.

The knot in you finally snapped. Your eyes rolled into the back your head once more and your body began to shake.

"HANGEEEE", you screamed squirting all over her cunt. After a couple more grinds Hange reached her peak. A loud groan came her as she started humming. Her cum mixed in with yours drenching the sheets below.

Once you both came down Hange untangle herself from you. You straighten your legs and went limp on the bed. Hange crawled beside you. She grabbed the blankets and covered the both of you. Her arms wrapped around you pulling you close to her nude body. You turned over letting your back pressed against her front.

Exhaustion took over with ease, you were soon out like a light.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Might come back to edit this. I don't know felt like it could've been better

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.1K 38
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧?" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘱. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮...
41.5K 1.4K 51
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ /ꞮɴˈᴛƐɴꜱꞮᴛɪ/ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴜɴ 1. ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ" ...
259K 9.3K 112
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...