our destiny

By jena8light

I never thought that I would fall I love, or have someone who loves me. but I did, he did. Alexander havant... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30

chapter 29

14 0 0
By jena8light

tina

it's a girl.
we have a beautiful girl, love.
she has the color of your eyes, your dimple, but she has my smile and the color of my hair , it's a great mix of us, Alexandrer. she is 3months old now. you know when they gave me our daughter, I was crying, not from pain, but crying because I was afraid I can't give her the love she deserves, until I putted my eyes on her, I felt it, something in my heart, I didn't know what, but seeing you in her, made me want to protect her from everything. and hug her tightly not wanting her to leave me. I saw you eyes on her.
" alexy " I smile kissing her forehead as you always did to me " you name is alexy, little princess " I survived, she is my hero, thank you for sending her to me, alex.
daisy is 18 now, and I can tell you that she loving being a young aunty . the first time I met, I was like I finally have a friend. today , I'm finally happy to have a young sister. she prepared everything for alexy, her room, her little clothes, just everything, I just bought her books, you obsession, remember.

I'm taking good care of our daughter,love

I'm still in love with you, Alexander havant

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
63.4K 1.4K 42
My only desire would be to make it through this hell. One more year would be all it takes, to set me free. Never had I struggled this hard with somet...
27.7K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
22 4 14
Heartbreak, torn apart, brought together, "You will always be the love of my life, even when we are no longer in each other's" A story of that the l...