chapter 30

tina

" hi, love " I say smiling, looking at his grave " she's 6 today " I hold my tear " I'm not crying today " I let out a broken laugh " you know, our daughter is 6 now, I'm happy, she makes me happy, her first was 'dada' she was looking at you picture, and called you ' dada ' I couldn't stop my tears from falling, it was a memorable memory, maybe you not here anymore, but your soul is with us, we can feel you, Alexander.i stopped smoking, and I finally learned how to make tea, it's really good actually " I giggle " I also read all your books , my favorite quote was “It has made me better loving you ... it has made me wiser, and easier, and brighter.” and opened a library for your memory, it's a huge library with a lot of books like you always wanted. a lot of people come to read "
" mommy mommy " alexy brings my dreaa up and down, so I can look down at her.
" I have I surprise for you love " I smile, bringing myself at alexy's level
" dada is here " I point toward his grave "
she runs to his grave, " hi dada, you are so handsome, my mom talks a lot about you " she says in her childish voice " she is the best mom in the world " I feel my heat dancing with joy " I love you dada " she kiss his grave, and that's when the tears leave my eyes.
" come on mommy, we're going to be late " she takes my hand with her small one
" go to tati, I'll be back , princess ok " I kiss her cheek, she runs to daisy.
" we're going on vacations " I seat on the ground " I remember how you were lying next to me in our bed.how you looked at me with your blue eyes and then just smile.I remember your deep voice, which softly whispered in my ear how much you love me,
I remember how you embraced me with your strong hands and press me against your warm body, hearing your heartbeat, But then I look next to me and suddenly I realize that you´re not here anymore. I miss our moments, I miss you. " I sigh
" guess that was the destiny " I kiss his grave.

" our destiny "