Safe - Rafe Cameron

xrafexmfxcamx द्वारा

not everything is a happy ending. (I don't own any of the outer banks characters only my oc's) अधिक

Intro and Authors Note
ocean blue eyes
late night swims
heart beat
pretty please
stay with me
money
midsummer shopping
midsummers
Authors Note/Thanks!
flashbacks
new character
princess
12
gunshots
dad?
the bullet
hospital
apology

sheila

99 1 0
xrafexmfxcamx द्वारा

I wake up, body aching from sleeping uncomfortably on the couch. Julian is still asleep.. he's drooling.. weird.

I get up and walk to the kitchen. The fridge is almost empty there's a few sparkling waters, a jar of pickles, and a chick fil a sauce bottle.

I decide I should get food and cook breakfast. I go upstairs to my room, 3rd room on the right and I walk into my closet to change into clean clothes. I put on brandy sweatpants and a baby tee. 

When I walk downstairs Julian is still drooling on the couch so I shut the door and it locks automatically behind me.

I decide to walk to get groceries instead of taking my car.

When I get to the grocery store, stop and shop, I get some food enough for me and Julian for 3 days. I get organic pancake mix, maple syrup, eggs, fruits, vegetables, ranch, bread, chicken and ham cold cuts, boxed pasta and pasta sauce, bbq lays, and Oreos.

I pay the cashier and leave.

Once I get back I unload the groceries and check my phone..

6 missed calls from dad.

14 msgs from rafe and 3 missed calls

2 messages from pouge gc

2 messages from Sarah

I call my dad and he answers quickly.

"Stella!" Dad exclaims over the phone. "Are you okay, ward explained everything and I know you and rafe were like a thing?"

"yes I'm fine.."  I say. "I'm back home, I want to get my car, sorry I left without saying bye."

"It's fine. Just tell me next time, I'm sorry your caught up in this. Also you know you can't tell anyone what happened right?"

"Yeah. I know." I say. Well shit. Julian won't tell anyone-

"Oh wait dad.. can I bring someone down to the house.. when I get back?"

"Sure who is it..?"

"A very close friend."

"Yeah sure if ward agrees but I'm sure he will."

"Thanks dad! I got to go but i call you later?"

"Of course, bye Stella!"

"Bye." I say hanging up.

Julian gets up from the couch and I put my phone down.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah im starving. Was that dad?"

"Yeah." I nod and turn around to get the pancake mix, it's a small box enough for me and Julian for 2 days. I mix the eggs and water in the mix.

"Stella?" Julian asks me.

"Hm?" I respond, busy frying the pancakes.

"I don't want to go to outerbanks."

"Your coming, I don't want to lose you again." I say firmly.

"But-"

"But nothing! Dad and you need to forgive eachother. It can't be that bad."

"uh idk. do you think he will be mad..?"

"Maybe a little." I admit.

"Ughh." He groans putting his hands in his face.

"But you should come, mom would want us to be a family again." I sigh.

"Fine." He says as I take the strawberry's and maple syrup out of the fridge.

"How's your psycho boyfriend?" He asks.

"Uhh I don't know..he's been messaging me and I haven't checked yet." I say cutting the strawberries in quarters.

"Maybe you should."

"Should what?" I ask handing him a plate with a stack of pancakes and some strawberries.

"Check his messages, clearly he's not mentally okay and he needs help."

"Like I'm going to give him the help he needs." I scoff. "He needs therapy."

"I thought you loved him." Julian says.

"Just eat your pancakes." I say sternly.

"Okay mom." He says then quickly clasps his hand over his mouth. "I- im sorry- I didn't mean-"

"Just shut up and eat the pancakes." I say annoyed at this point.

I go up to my room and sit on the love seat in the corner. I glance down at my phone and open messages.

Rafe <3

Im sorry.
I didn't mean to yell at u.
Please reply.
I love you.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
Hello?
Stella?
Can you call me when you see this.
Im so sorry.

It was an impulse decision.
I was stressed
I love you
Can you reply?
Please
Stellaaa
Hello?

Call me when you can
I don't want to lose you.
I need you
Are you okay?

Are you back in New York now?
I hate myself for it and I'm sorry.

Uhh.
You spammed me.
A lot.

FINALLY YOU REPLIED.
Can you call me.
I want to hear your voice.

uhh not rn
Someone is at the house with me

who..?

Julian.

send me your address.

no we're okay now.

*After 2 days*

"Are you all packed?" I ask Julian.

He nods. I can tell he's stressed.

"I'm sorry but you have to see him at some point. Sooner rather than later." I persuade.

He nods again.

When we get the the garage I run to my car and hug it.

"Dude.." julian scoffs at me.

"Shh this is a sacred moment between me and Sheila, my car." I shush him.

"I can't be seen in this.." julian groans.

My car is a pink Range Rover. I love it, julian is always embarrassed to drive in it.

"SHEILA IS GORGEOUS! Now get in." I say after he puts his carry on luggage in the back seat.

I start driving through the crowded streets of the city full of cars and people all trying to get somewhere, causing immense traffic.

"Don't talk." I tell julian. "I'm calling dad."

"ok." He nods as I ring dad.

"Hey Stella!" Dad says gleefully over the phone.

"Hi! I'm on my way back to outerbanks."

"okay! drive safe, I love you."

"love you too."

As im driving there's a strained silence between me and Julian, neither of us daring to break it.

After putting in the Camerons gate code we drive down their long driveway, dad steps out on the front porch and waves as Julian tensed up.

I get out first. "hey honey! how are you feeling?" dad asks taking a sip of his coffee.

"fine..thanks but umm I have a guest." I say opening the car door revealing Julian in the passenger seat.

"dad."

"Julian.." dad says as his coffee cup drops on the floor, shattering.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

305K 1.5K 106
You're favorite Kooks and Pouges.🤣 Requests [Closed] Started : 5/20/22 Ended: 4/26/23
172K 790 5
( 𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭, 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ) ➵ . . . in which isabel hampton's sworn enemy gets just a lit...
420 5 8
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ( outer banks ) ( fem!oc x male!oc )
546K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one