๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž (๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By AnaisLovesBoobies

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ธ(Vampire) & ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ(Human) story๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐—๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ... More

Note before story๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 1 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 3 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 5 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 7 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 9 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 11 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 13 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 14 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chpt. 4 ๐Ÿ–ค

861 34 43
By AnaisLovesBoobies

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho and Jisung walked into the room where the others were and tried to make themselves look normal.

"What took you guys so long?" Jeongin asked as he gave them both a look of curiosity.

"I was just showing him around" Minho said.

"I already know what happened" Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"It's not what you guys are thinking" Jisung said as he tried to fix his shirt but that just made it more questionable.

Seungmin noticed something and walked up to Jisung. "Come with me real quick" he then said and led him and Jisung to the hallway.

"I can see the hickeys Jisung, it's best if you try covering that up because vampires like Minho have a high sex drive and if he sees the hickeys he made he's gonna want to add more and then eventually he'll wanna bite you" Seungmin warned sincerely.

"Is that true? I don't think he'll want to hurt me" Jisung said.

"Of course he doesn't want to hurt you but after all he is a vampire and it's out of his control" Seungmin replied.

"So do your vampire boyfriends bite yall?" Jisung asked.

"No but there's been occasions where they've mentioned that they wanted to" Seungmin said.

"Does that not scare you? I would be terrified" Jisung said.

"Well I'm used to it, I don't know about I.N and Felix but there is one way to prevent them from biting and actually killing you" Seungmin said.

"And that is?" Jisung asked. "So there's this thing called The Spark, it happens when a vampire is sexually, physically, mentally and, emotionally attached to a person and you'll know when you have the spark because a shiny light will glance in both eyes of each other and then after you have the spark you have to be claimed" Seungmin explained.

"Claimed?" Jisung said to himself.

"Yes claimed, it means they have to bite you and of course take some of your blood but you won't die, you will just be connected to them basically in the same way they were connected to you, and you guys will be literal soulmates but if you reject getting claimed after The Spark then the vampire mindset is telling them that you turned down their vulnerability and most likely they're gonna hurt you" Seungmin said as he looked at Jisung's concerned face.

"Look, I'm not tryna scare you I'm just tryna let you know ahead of time and I know all of this because the vamps told me... Oh! Also if you do get claimed by Minho your sex drive is gonna be as high as his so don't let him claim you too much because you could possibly turn, anddd vampires can breed with us; doesn't matter what gender you are so stay protected" Seungmin said.

Jisung was trying to take all that information in but it was too much.

"Why are you telling me this?" Jisung asked. "I just told you why... also just like Felix, I've taken a liking to you too now lets go back before someone comes out here, but they probably already heard" Seungmin said as he walked back into the room with Jisung following behind.

They walked into the room and the vampires were giving them weird looks since they obviously heard the convo but they didn't seem mad so that's good.

Jisung was a little frightened now and kind of regretted his decision about being around these people, he needed to get out ASAP.

"Guys I have to go to the bathroom" Jisung said with a distant tone, which he often has when he's scared.

Minho sensed that something was wrong and he knew he was lying but didn't say anything.

"Oh okay, don't take too long soon we want to play a game" Bangchan said.

Jisung gave an awkward smile and a nod before walking out of the room.

"Something is wrong with him" Hyunjin said. "Hey don't speak rudely about Jisung" Seungmin said.

"No literally, something is wrong I can sense that he has a extreme amount of fear" Hyunjin said.

"Oh no, maybe it's because of what I said" Seungmin said as he frowned a little.

"It's okay, you were just warning him" Hyunjin assured.

Anyways, there Jisung stood in the hallway on the verge of having a panic attack but he knew now was not the time.

But he had to think fast so he just ran down all the stairs that he saw until he reached the last floor and on his way out he saw Felix and Changbin coming out of a room.

"Jisung? Where are you going?" Felix asked as he saw the anxious look on his face.

Jisung knew he probably was gonna jeopardize his new friendship with Felix but that was the least important thing right now.

Jisung ignored him and walked out of the door and ran until he was far away from his house.

Felix was confused about why he ignored him so him and Changbin walked to the room that the others were in which interrupted their game.

"Why'd Jisung leave?" Felix asked. "Leave? He said he was going to the bathroom" Bangchan said.

"Well he looked really anxious and he ignored Felix and ran away from the house" Changbin said.

Minho had a feeling that it could be his fault but he didn't want to think about it too much. "Maybe he'll want to come back?" Minho thought to himself.

"I guess he didn't like us" Jeongin said. "Well it was worth a try" Bangchan said.

"No! That can't be true! Let me go talk to him!" Felix shouted with a sad expression.

"Lix, just leave him alone" Jeongin said "But..Jisung-" Felix said. "No Felix, no more Jisung" Changbin said.

Minho was quiet through all of this, he didn't know how to feel or what to say, he was already attached to Jisung and he didn't even know much about him yet.

And about Jisung, he was running to his house and a good 25 minutes (running speed) he finally got there. He was so exhausted he wanted nothing more than to just take a shower and then get in his bed and cry himself to sleep.

He unlocked the door and went in the house and his parents were on the couch.

"You're late" Mrs. Kim spoke, "Yes I know I'm sorry Mrs. Kim" Jisung said.

"Don't let it happen again" Mr. Kim said. "Yes sir" Jisung said as he bowed to them and rushed upstairs.

He was thankful that they didn't discipline him but he didn't even care about that he wanted today to just be over.

He got in the shower and cleaned himself and put on his PJs which was usually just some shorts and an oversized T-Shirt.

He walked over to the mirror that was in his room and pulled the collar of his shirt revealing some bloodshot looking hickeys.

To be honest Jisung actually liked what happened today, a vampire literally marked him not only that but he's literally too damn hot.

Jisung was getting weird feelings in his stomach just looking at the hickeys, he wanted so badly for Minho to do it again and again and again until eventually something else happens.

"Han Jisung... what is wrong with you! Why are you thinking about this killing machine? You have other things to focus on... like going to bed!" Jisung scolded himself.

Jisung climbed into bed and clapped his hands which made the lights turn off.

He tried to sleep but he couldn't help but think about how the others felt, especially Minho, they probably think he took advantage of their kindness and now he found it impossible to face them.

But just as he was about to drift off to sleep he heard small taps at his window.

He got up from his bed and walked over to see what it was and surely enough it was Minho.

He opened his window and gave a weird look to him. "How did you find where I live? And what the heck are you doing out here so late" Jisung questioned.

"I made sure you got home safe and I wanted to make sure you were okay" Minho answered.

"This makes you seem like a creep but I do appreciate it Minho" Jisung said. "Sooo you gonna let me in?" Minho asked.

"Nope" Jisung joked. "Alright then" Minho said as he completely vanished.

"What the- Minho?" Jisung said as he stuck his head out of the window.

"Right here" Minho said from inside the room. "Ah sh- Quit doing that" Jisung said with an annoyed tone.

"You weren't gonna let me in so I let myself in" Minho said as he walked around the room to observe it.

"I was gonna let you in, I was just joking" Jisung said as he followed Minho with his eyes.

"Nice room, it's very spacious and well decorated but... on to more important things" Minho said.

Jisung already had a feeling that he was going to ask about him running away without letting anyone know.

"I'm sorry Minho, please don't think I used you guys for kindness I really do like you guys but I think I was a little too overwhelmed and that's not good especially since I already have anxiety" Jisung explained.

"You don't have to apologize, I get it but it's dangerous to just up and leave like that without telling anyone, what if something happened to you?" Minho asked.

Hearing that made him feel a bit guilty and Minho was right.

"How did Felix take it?" Jisung asked.

Minho did a not so amused expression, "I think it's best if you try talking to him, he was really hurt" He said.

"Awe no, he was the last person I wanted to hurt, no offense to you" Jisung said.

"I don't get emotionally hurt so no offense taken" Minho shrugged off.

"No need to lie, everyone does" Jisung said.

"Blah blah sure" Minho said as he walked over to Jisung's dresser. "What's this?" He asked as he picked up a white pill bottle.

"Anxiety medication" Jisung answered. "I'm so tired of hearing that word, Y'Know what? Come here" he then said.

"I'm not leaving this bed" Jisung said. "Then I'll come to you" Minho said as he climbed on Jisung's bed.

"Lay back and close your eyes" Minho insisted. "What are you doing? Jisung asked.

"You'll thank me later" Minho said as he lifted Jisung's shirt and placed his hand right over the part where Jisung's heart is placed.

He could hear and feel how much Jisung's heart was beating which was amusing to him.

Jisung was too baffled to say anything or open his eyes so he just stayed in his current position and let Minho do whatever it is he planned to do.

Minho closed his eyes and placed his forehead up against Jisung's and whispered some words that were barely audible.

After some time he pulled away and pulled Jisung's shirt down.

"You're welcome" Minho said. "What? What'd you do?" Jisung asked curiously.

"I took away your anxiety so now you don't have to worry about it effecting you anymore" Minho said.

Jisung was beyond speechless he literally loved Minho in that moment and he was incredibly thankful.

Jisung tackled him with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I think you really are my soulmate!" Jisung said happily as he squeezed Minho tighter.

Minho smiled at his reaction but noticed something when Jisung leaned back.

"Let me see" Minho spoke. "See what?" Jisung asked.

Minho pulled the hem of Jisung's shirt and revealed the hickeys.

"Woah I really marked you huh" Minho said. "Ah yes, you sure did... but um you can continue to add more if you want" Jisung said as he gave a suggestive smile.

"Don't tease me Jisung, I'm not one to joke around when it comes to stuff like that" Minho warned.

"Who said I was joking?" Jisung said as he pulled Minho closer to him.

Minho leaned Jisung back lower onto the bed and hovered over him.

He began kissing him but it was much better than the first time. Jisung felt himself melting just by the touch of him.

"You want more?" Minho mumbled against Jisung's skin.

"Mm- y-yes" Jisung breathed out as he felt Minho begin to kiss on his neck just as he did earlier but this time it was harsher.

Minho knew he was doing a good job since Jisung was letting out little noises and occasionally moving his hips against him.

He lifted up Jisung's shirt and started placing hickeys on his chest.

Jisung knew he couldn't be too loud otherwise someone would walk in and that was the last thing he wanted.

Minho was doing his thing, marking almost every inch of his chest but he wanted to please Jisung in other ways too.

Minho kissed all the way down and all the way up until he was inches away from Jisung's nipple, he avoided coming in contact with it since he didn't want to overwhelm him.

But eventually he stopped avoiding it and began teasing it.

Minho kissed over it and then started to rub his finger on it.

"Ah~ M-Minho not there~" Jisung whimpered as quietly as he could.

"Don't worry Jisung, it'll feel good" Minho assured as he started to lightly suck on one of them.

Jisung felt a whole new level of pleasure since he was so inexperienced with it. He felt so weak under him and so submissive.

"Minho please~ mm~ please" Jisung pleaded through small moans.

He didn't even know why he was saying please he just wanted Minho to take over him in that moment.

"Please? Please what?" Minho questioned. "Please don't stop" Jisung whined.

Minho nodded and went back to working his magic, he sucked on the other nipple and used his finger to play with the one he sucked on previously.

Jisung was squirming around and moaning as quietly as he could allow himself.

All the while Minho was slowly getting worked up, the feeling to claim Jisung was filling his body.

He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help it, he was doing everything in his power to prevent his fangs from becoming visible and scaring Jisung but he had enough self control and that's what kept him focused on making Jisung satisfied.

Jisung was so on edge and full of pleasure that he wasn't aware of the mess he was about to make.

His breathing got hollow and he felt extremely sensitive as if he was about to snap at any moment.

He felt his shorts get a bit damp and he felt a little sticky. He knew something weird had happened but didn't want to cause a scene or worry Minho.

But once the pleasure got too overwhelming he had to stop Minho.

"Mm~ M-Minho s-stop..." Jisung whimpered as he felt a bit over sensitive.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked as he sat up to look at Jisung.

"I don't know, something weird happened" Jisung said as he pulled the hem of his shorts to try and look.

Minho was confused but then it clicked, Jisung had his first orgasm and didn't know, but honestly Minho was shocked.

Jisung came without actual penetration or physical touch to any private part. But that just boosted Minho's confidence.

"What the-" Jisung said as the realization finally hit him. Yea he was inexperienced but he wasn't dumb.

"Oh no..." Jisung said lowly as his face became noticeably red.

"You okay?" Minho asked, "I- umm this is embarrassing" Jisung said as he covered his face.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's a natural thing, it happens to everyone" Minho assured in a kind tone.

"Yea... but I just-"...

"Jisung, it's okay it just means you enjoyed it, well you did enjoy it right?" Minho asked.

"Of course I did, I just didn't expect to orgasm to such a small gesture" Jisung said obviously still embarrassed. "I mean I can do a lot more" Minho teased.

Just as Jisung was about to say something he heard a knock at his door.

"Minho you have to hurry and leave before someone sees you" Jisung said in panic.

Minho nodded and completely disappeared. Jisung assumed that  he teleported outside but really he teleported into his closet.

* TW// Very sensitive topic *

(There's no rape but it is almost hinted) so skip ahead if you want*

Mrs. Kim walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Oh you're awake, I wanted to talk to you about your behavior recently" she said.

"Mrs. Kim it's late, I think it's best if you talked about this tomorrow" Jisung said.

"Don't disobey your mother" she said in a oddly seductive tone.

"Mrs. Kim?" Jisung said as he scooted back on the bed.

"What's wrong? You don't wanna speak to me? She said as climbed on the bed.

"You're making me uncomfortable, I just want to sleep... I don't wanna do this again" Jisung said as he backed up as much as he could.

"Don't back away from me" she said as she moved closer.

This behavior was so out of pocket and Jisung was beyond disgusted, this has happened all the time and especially when he was younger and was way too young to understand.

Mrs. Kim grabbed his hands and placed them on her chest.

"Stop... what is wrong with you? Doesn't this seem wrong" Jisung said as he tried his hardest to loosen her grip.

"Haven't I told you multiple times not to disobey" she said as she slapped Jisung.

"Mrs. Kim please... this is not right and I'm uncomfortable" Jisung said once again as he felt tears form.

"Why are you so sensitive? Be the man that I know you are" she said as she started to place her hands up Jisung's shirt.

"Stop! Please! Get away from me" Jisung pleaded as he pushed her hands away.

"That's it, you're going in your discipline room" She said, and tried to pull Jisung off of the bed.

"Let me go! Stop!" Jisung said as he tried to fight her off.

Jisung heard Mr. Kim approaching and he panicked

"Did you put your hands on me? Mrs. Kim said loudly obviously tryna get Mr. Kim's attention.

"What's going on in here? Did you touch her?" He asked furiously.

"She tried to touch me inappropriately...and you know this" Jisung said in a distraught tone.

"Don't lie to me" he said as he held Mrs. Kim close to him.

"You guys are disgusting, you don't deserve a child, no wonder you couldn't have one" Jisung said as he grabbed his phone and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going? And who are you to say stuff like that! If you leave don't think about coming back" Mr. Kim shouted.

Jisung put on his shoes that were by the front door and ran out of the house.

Meanwhile Minho was absolutely disgusted, he did not expect this kind of stuff to be going on in Jisung's household, no wonder he had anxiety.

Minho was concerned about Jisung's mental health, something like this could take a toll on his mindset.

So he went out to look for Jisung.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Jisung was at his favorite place to go think, the beach walk, where there was a bench that sat right by the water and the moon reflected off of it.

He cried until he couldn't anymore, he hated Mr and Mrs. Kim they were nothing like his real parents but unfortunately he could never get them back.

He was so lost in his thoughts right now, so many things happened all in this one day he couldn't even comprehend.

He looked at his wrist which had so many covered up cuts and bruises on it. At moments like this he would have a blade in his hand but he didn't have any.

Well that was until he saw a piece of glass on the ground and he picked it up and was inches away from pressing it against his skin.

"Don't do it" Minho said as he approached Jisung.

Jisung got startled and threw the glass. "What are you doing here, this is my place to think" he said in a normal tone.

"Jisung... you don't have to pretend to be okay, I saw what happened" Minho said as he sat down on the bench next to Jisung.

Jisung couldn't help it, he hugged Minho and cried until his eyes hurt. "I don't understand... why do they treat me this way" Jisung said as he continued to cry.

"Jisung I promise you I will do any and everything I can to make sure you never get treated badly again" Minho said as he hugged Jisung tightly.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, and it is truly disgusting but please don't hurt yourself anymore because... that will hurt me" Minho said as he felt emotionally saddened for him.

"I don't mean to hurt myself, I just feel like there's no one there for me when I really need someone" Jisung said as he kept Minho close.

"Well from now on you have me" Minho said.

"And you have us too" Seungmin said from behind. Jisung sat up and turned around to look behind him.

And there stood, Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix, Hyunjin, Bangchan, and Changbin.

Jisung couldn't help but cry more, he for the first time felt like someone actually cared for him.

They walked up to him and embraced him with a group hug.

Once they pulled away Jisung looked at Felix, "Are you still upset with me?"

"No, Jisung I don't even care about what happened earlier I just want to make sure you're okay now" Felix said as he squeezed Jisung tightly.

"I am now, since I have you guys" Jisung said through sniffles and a broken voice.

"You can sleep at my house for tonight and tomorrow we'll figure out what to do from then on" Felix said as he took Jisung's hand.

"Alright we'll meet up with you guys tomorrow morning, I'm gonna make sure he gets rest" Felix said.

"I'm gonna come with you guys, I wanna make sure he's okay too" Minho said as he followed behind them.

"See you guys tomorrow" Hyunjin said as he and the others walked their separate ways.

They finally reached Felix's house and he took Jisung to the room he'll be staying in for tonight.

It was the room that him and Minho had their little interaction in. He was still so baffled that so much happened today to the point that he didn't have anymore emotions.

"Alright you'll sleep in here for tonight and let me know if you need anything I'm gonna head to my room" Felix said, then shut the door.

"Want me to stay with you?" Minho asked. "Only if you want, I don't want you spending most of your night babysitting me" Jisung said.

"I don't mind staying here" Minho replied. "I'm gonna go to sleep for now so you might as well get in bed and go to sleep too" Jisung said as he lifted the cover, hinting for Minho to get in.

Minho got in the bed next to Jisung and out of instinct pulled him closer. And of course he didn't mind but he was too tired to say anything anyway.

"Don't worry Jisung, I'll always be here to protect you"

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

A/N: I feel like I rushed this chapter but I didn't know when I should've added anything intense. Also I feel like I based most of this off of personal experience well minus the vampires of course but you get the hint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9.5K 38
[Complete] I hate him. I really can't stand his face, his expressions, his presence. I am asking myself how come STAYs could even just think that som...
31.6K 1.2K 43
Stray kids are an 8 member k-pop group. Or is one member a little...off? Can Jisung protect his secret? Will the other members find out or become sus...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY ๐Ÿ˜Š I...
169K 6.2K 23
in which minho sends the wrong text to his english partner ; mature content !! everyone is of age pls ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ