Scarred Soul

By Author_Fiction99

"Uff you'll be the death of me Little Nymph.. So beautiful." Sensing her struggle stop again, he murmurs, onl... More

Disclaimer/ Character Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
अयोध्या 😍 / Ayodhya 😍

Part 23

493 19 0
By Author_Fiction99

"Pardon me Mam, but this isn't right.. The kids.."

"Right and wrong doesn't matter, what matter is my son's life.."

Driven by her selfish love for her son, the women really cared about nothing. However the men before her wasn't cold like her neither he had sold his conscience completely. Hence he tried to remind her with aim to make her understand the right and wrong.

"But Mam, sir won't appreciate if he..

"Who'll tell him you?"

Last she thought inwardly, Even if he knew, he'll be just angry.. Which isn't not new to me.. Recalling the last meet while glancing at the scar on her wrist, she retorted without care. Where's Nodding his head in denial, the men pass the file to her, she look through the content then give a satisfied nod.

"Hm, it'll be easy.. They're working in our favour only.."

"Mam, these are kids who are loved by their parents.. I don't think we'll..

"Just let me find the one I'm looking for, rest my brother will manage..

"But mam...

"Don't but to much go and work on this.. I need the report soon.."

Sighing inwardly the men walked out of ward, only to collide with men coming from other side.

"Uh Sir..

"What are you doing here?..

"Nn nothing Sir, just comes to check on Mam.."

"Then why you're scared?..

"No that's not it.. I'm fine Sir..

He stared at the scared face of him, then shaking his head walked inside the ward. Only to watch the women known be his wife mother of his Son.

"How you're feeling?..

"Better.."

"Hm, I had word with Dr, they say you'll be discharge soon.."

"I know.."

"I love you Dipali.. Trust me it's hurt me every time I see you or my son suffer..But what you did broke me.."

"It's ok I understand.."

"You know, I need you, our son needs you.. So Please I request you to don't try to give up on life.."

"Hm..

"Your Brother isn't aware, but he's coming to meet you.." If you try this again I'll tell him.."

"No need I won't repeat my Stupidity."

"That's good.. When we didn't had kid, all I needed was you.. Now when I have kid your value doesn't lessen..

"Sahil, it's ok I understand, whatever you said that day was due to rage.."

Sahil stared at Dipali her change Of behavior was unexpected for him. But he felt happy to know she understand her fault and don't hold him responsible. However he still felt guilty, for hurting her due to his rage.

"I'm glad you understand, but I know anger isn't enough to excused me from my bad behavior with you.."

"We can't waste time on guilt or rage, our son need us Sahil.."

Watching her determine facial expressions, he felt she had made up her mind about something. Though he felt uneasy a little but thinking it to be about his son he remain calm.
______________

Drenched with perspiration, he woke up in fright at sound of something crash, panting harshly, only to find himself on cold floor near piano, amidst shattered empty Alcohol bottles around him on floor. Sighing he check the time on his wrist watch. Only to press his head which was aching due to hangover.

"Sir you ok?..

"Hm, did I call for you?..

Gazing at the blood stain on Piano keys, he asked sternly. Which frighten the butler, as he fumbled to reply back to the furious men.

"Nn no Sir bu..

"Clean this mess and get lost...

The butler nodded with lower gaze, and begin to clean the room. Glimpse of his bruises hands, while cleaning the blood stain from Piano Keys the butler ask him.

"Sir, shall I get you first aid?..

"No, leave.."

Dismissing the butler he looked around, then stood up from floor and walked towards bathroom, looking at his reflection in mirror. Broken shirt button, messy hair, bruised hands, dark circles below eyes, he looked no less than a defeated vulnerable men. Reverse of unbeatable Powerful men image he portrayed. He got rid of his clothes and wraps the robe around his manly form only to moves towards the swimming pool. This part of the house is exclusively preserved for him. No one dares to set a foot in here or the top floor of his Manor cause it's his personal turf, A huge bed room, adjacent leaving place, office, study, gym, little theatre, play room, piano room, Bar, everything arrange for him here. The open area of this Manor has a swimming pool to it. Usually he doesn't allow anybody to come here Exception his Sister Or Assistant.

"Yes what's up?..

Putting the phone on speaker, he ask while discarding the robe and diving inside the pool water. Without checking caller ID. Only to hear his assistant words, which relieved him a little to know it's not some business associate.

"Sir, I know you refuse to attend any event.. But this one is important.."

"I'm not going anywhere.."

"Sir, it's charity event of Heritage Wing .."

"Where's it and what's about?..

"An sport event, I mailed you the details.."

"Fine, make arrangements.."

Disconnecting the call, he exhale sharply, while checking the info mailed to him. Though not wanting to attend he has no heart to reject either. Cause Heritage wing was trust, built by his grandfather for needy people and special children's in memory of his Elder uncle's death.
________________

"You're here, I've been looking for you all over the house..

With glass of milk in hand, Siya walked in garden where Adhya was sitting over bench looking up at sky, Lost In thoughts it wasn't difficult for her to understand. What she might be thinking about at moment.

"Momma..

"Yes my Little one..

Placing the glass beside she picked her up in arms and start to make her drink the milk slowly. As she told her mother about her school and friends.

"In school my fliend queslion me..

"About?..

"Um my Daddy...I knw many do and many dol have mommy Daddy.. Bul they knw why they dol..bul I I dol..

Listening her Siya placed the empty glass beside then look up at sky, avoiding her daughter's gaze who was looking at her only. Thinking for minute she spoke to finally let her know about her father. Whom she herself know nothing about nor want to know.

"It's ok, I'll tell you about your daddy.. But, You know I love you right Adhya..

"Yes...

"Do you trust me, that I won't hurt you?..

"Ofcoulse..

"Then listen, your Daddy he's kind guy who love his family.. But he hurt me..

"Why?..

"I don't know, I was scared he'll hurt me again, so I left him..

"Then..

"After some time, I got you and didn't thought about him..

"I'll..will I Evel meel him?..

"Perhaps.. Um Adhya, will Will you leave me if you meet him?

"No nevel.."

"Thank You..

She whisper slowly in her ear, then look up at stars along with her daughter. Who was trying you grasp the info she received from her mother. Her little brain couldn't decide, she should desire to meet her Daddy, knowing he hurt her Momma. And then her Momma fear her Daddy, even ask she'll go leaving her.. Mean her Daddy may love her but won't love her Momma, Can she even accept her Daddy then?.. Why did her Daddy who according to her Momma love his family hurt her Momma?.. Today Siya answer her, but her answer give rise to many more question in her little mind.

"What are you thinking?.. Please tell me Adhya..

"I dol wanl Daddy, cse he hul you.." Bul I wanl lo knw why he hul you.." Will he love me, wanl me?..

Siya look down at her daughter, then realize despite knowing now, her father hurt her mother she can't supress her desire to meet him. At least to get a closure why he hurt her mother or does he want her?. And as much she want her daughter to get her answer she doesn't want her to meet him.

"He'll, cause who cannot love or want adorable child like you?..

"No one can hul beauliful nice Momma like you, Bul he did na.."

Speechless she stared at her daughter without blink then nodded. It wasn't easy her little one isn't only extremely curious but smart to. Before she open her mouth to come with some reply she heard her daughter demand.

"Momma I wanl lo see him.."

"What?..

"Yes.. You you made skelch why nol make one of Daddy?..

"That's cause I..ok I'll try for my little one.."

Not wanting to disappoint her, she agreed reluctantly. She wanted to get his face sketch to cop could find him. But due to her fear she couldn't brief his looks clear enough to get a sketch. She herself tried many time to make one, however each time she failed even a little part is done, then to it'll be enough to make her panicked. Hence with time she stop trying to make sketch hoping to forget. However it wasn't easy as each night she'll wake up drenched with perspiration due to nightmare of him violating her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 14.2K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
8.5M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
61.4K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
4K 259 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...