꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑...

By Kagephobic

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐ Requests: [open] - closed └─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘ Now adding headcanons to... More

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚖𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚄 𝚑٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍?! - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢!٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry part 2 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗! (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟸٭⊹•꧂

327 12 47
By Kagephobic

🥀

I got some requests for part 2, so here it is! This took so long EAUFHIUG IM SORRY FOR BEING SLOW I AM VERY BUSY!!!! Also, part 3 is being released in probably a few hours I think (I haven't finished writing, almost done) so enjoy this! I had to split the two parts up since it was so long...

!TW!
Blood
Vomiting Mentions (second sentence only)
Implied Panic Attacks???-
Fainting
Implied Anorexia???-

Kokichi POV

I woke up with a jolt, clutching my stomach and wiping the sweat off my forehead. I rushed to the toilet, vomiting into the water below. Lifting my head to check in the mirror, I took a good look at myself. My face was disgustingly pale, my lips a rosy red and my eyes glassy. My nose was a light pink, but it blended in with the blush coating my cheeks. I looked very ill. I must have a fever, I'm guessing.

"Kiibo!"

My voice was coarse and raspy, a little cough erupting in the middle just to rub my sickness in my face. Kiibo suddenly came into view in the mirror, startling me. He stared at me with a concerned face, putting a hand to his mouth. I just pretended like I was completely a-o-kay.

"Kokichi! Are you okay? You look and sound incredibly sick! I can bring you medicine! How are you feeling? What symptoms do you have?"

At this point, I wouldn't mind sinking into the floor and dying. I only exist to play the role of a villain, as much as I would like to become friends with the others, my mind won't let me. Kiibo pat my back carefully, peering at my face in the mirror.

"Symptoms? We don't have time to list those! I'm about to pass out from feeling like absolute shit! I'm sick as fuck!"

I... I didn't mean to say that. That was the first truth I had spoken in a while. I decided to brush it off as an accident.

"Kokichi, if you don't want my medical assistance, what do you want?"

"Do you by any chance have any makeup? I don't want to look like this. I'm not fine."

Another slip up. I was meant to say I was fine. It's probably the tiredness... Kiibo brought a thinking finger to his metal chin, letting out a hum. I waited there impatiently, tapping my foot unconsciously against the floor.

"You're too sick to put on makeup. Just lay down and rest with Saihara-Kun."

I let out an offended gasp, my hand cramping and sore as I brought it to my forehead.

"I can't believe you could do this to me! I told you, I'm sick! I want to go and rest with Saihara-Chan!"

I complained tiredly. Another fucking slip up?! Something was definitely wrong. I had a feeling of dread deep in my stomach, and I wasn't looking forward to resting off a stupid disease. Kiibo seemed to catch on with my expressions, eyes widening as an imaginary light bulb popped up above his head.

"Ok Oma! I apologize for the off topic question, but how much do you like lying?"

The robot questioned me, awaiting a response as if he had the most clever plan. Stupid Kiiboy was probably as dumb as a broken clock.

"I feel like I'm going to faint, but I guess I can answer your question..."

Kiibo waited in silence as I nervously tapped my foot against the bathroom tiles. What if I slip up again? I decided to just go for it, confident that everything was going to turn out perfectly fine. Taking a deep breath, I blurted out my answer to the question.

"I fucking hate lying! I only do it because I have to win this game! It'll ruin the plan if someone starts caring for someone as fucking stupid as I am! Nobody likes me and nobody ever will! Lying is just the only thing I'm good at, okay?! It's the only thing I can manage to do in this stupid game! I only exist to play the role of the villain. I really want to be friends with everyone! I've never had any friends! But... I just can't... All because of my stupid lying...!"

.

.

.

.

.

Whoops...

.

.

.

.

My knees collapsed under me. What the hell was happening? I felt so overwhelmed! Everything was blurring around me and there were pools of sweat sticking my clothes to my skin. I could care less about what was happening around me, but the faint pressure on my back was providing me some cold relief to my dangerously warm body. My brain swirled; all my thoughts swarming around my head, however, I couldn't understand any of them. Everything I thought and felt was like mush, and I lost control over myself. My body collapsed with a loud thud, and I could weakly come to realize that puddles of blood were hurriedly rushing down my head, coating the tiles beneath me a sickening pink. My hands unconsciously traveled to my thighs, fingernails trying to stab their way inside the skin. Crescent shaped marks soon littered my legs. This was it. I'm useless now. There's nothing I can do. I am nobody. Because without my special ability, I am just an empty shell. An empty shell who could only speak the truth. That's right. Me, Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader of lying, couldn't lie anymore. And with that information in mind, I fainted from shock and blood loss, the wet rag on my forehead helping me fade into a world of black.

K1-B0 POV

I covered my mouth with my hand. Did that really just happen? I feel guilty... I made Oma-Kun reveal his true feelings that were clearly hidden for a reason. He was doing this all for a... Plan?

"Uhm... Kiibo? Can you stop with the fucking thudding noises, for Atua's sake?! I'm trying to sleep- OMG KOKICHI?!"

Saihara's furious yelling quickly turned into panicked screams as he leaned down to check the liar's heartbeat. Can I even call him a liar anymore...? Saihara stood up after checking, securely holding Oma in his arms as he jogged in frantic circles around the room, slurring out tired yet extremely worried comments about Oma being hurt.

"Saihara-Kun, please calm down! Oma-Kun is sleeping, and you'll get dizzy if you keep running like that! The blood on his head should be slowing down now since I wrapped the wound in a bandage!"

Saihara momentarily stopped before continuing to sprint before he processed what I had told him.

"Wait what did you say? T-T-The blood on his head?!"

The detective peered down in a panic to see the supreme leader's forehead wrapped up in a white bandage, little spots of neon blood peeking through the material. Shuichi shrieked before his body suddenly leaned back a bit.

"S-Saihara-Kun!"

I tried to catch the detective before he collided with the ground, however, it was no use. Saihara and Oma were passed out on the bathroom floor. How the heck was I supposed to fix this? Despite being a robot, I doubted that I had the physical strength to lift the two of them. I could ask the others... No! That would be selfish! They could possibly catch the disease too, just like Oma did! Speaking of Oma, I decided to try and pick him up first, and he was surprisingly light. Too light. Assuming that transporting him would be an easy task, I began to carefully walk to the beds, but I was stopped. Huh?

"Oh..."

I sighed. Saihara's unconscious hands were tightly wrapped around Kokichi's arm, red marks from the detective's grip becoming visible on Kokichi's pale skin. It took a little tugging and a lot of effort, but I finally freed Kokichi's arm. It appeared to be insanely red from rubbing and pulling, I might need to put some ice on it for a bit. I added 'get ice' to my mental to-do list and took the smaller boy back to his bed, tucking him in as if I was his parent. Now to get Shuichi...

"Ahem, Kiibo? Are you in there?"

A voice asked from behind the door. Ah, Tojo-San must be here with Kokichi and Shuichi's breakfasts! I speed walked to the door, opening it to be greeted by Tojo and Gokuhara.

"Ah! Hello Tojo-San! And hello Gokuhara-Kun! Is everything okay?"

I politely questioned, Gonta giving me a nod while Kirumi extended the plates with top quality meals on them towards me.

"Gonta just wanted to help Kirumi! Gonta wonders if Shuichi and Kokichi are okay... K1-B0, are friends doing all right?"

I gave him a nod, smiling at how much of a gentleman he was. We had a little chat until I came to the realization that Shuichi was still laying on the bathroom floor...

"Oh, I better give these two their breakfasts before it gets cold! Thank you, Tojo, you're amazing!"

The maid simply nodded, flashing me a small smile as she began to return to the dining hall.

"And Gokuhara, thank you a lot! You are a true gentleman! Also, you can call me Kiibo!"

The entomologist's eyes lit up, sparkling. The sight was super cute.

"You really think Gonta is gentleman? Thank you Kiibo! Gonta appreciates friend!"

After a long hug, Gonta followed Tojo back to the kitchen like a little puppy. Or a big puppy. Both options work. Oh, right! I returned to the task at hand, transporting Saihara to his bed. Gathering all my strength, I scooped my arms under the teenager, lifting him with a minor effort.

"Either Saihara-Kun is very light, or I'm very strong..."

I knew it was probably me being strong, due to Oma feeling like air in his arms. Placing Shuichi onto the soft comfortable bed, I repeated the same routine as I did with the smaller boy, tucking him into the bed before glancing up at the glass divider in the middle of the room. I should probably dispose of that; I don't need it anymore since Kokichi gained the disease. Maybe I can give it to Angie, she might be able to use it for whatever religious rituals she conducts in the privacy of her room... Monokuma randomly popped up in front of my face and clicked his fingers (do bears have fingers? Paws? Taeys5rtfuyk) and the divider magically disappeared. Maybe Yumeno-San was working with the bear...?

"What the fuck.... My head hurtsssss..."

The supreme leader whined into Shuichi's chest, mumbling some random nonsense after that.

"I know right?! My head hurt so bad as well, and it still fucking does! If we weren't trapped in this fucking killing game, I would sue Monokuma for animal abuse!"

I stared at Shuichi, confused as heck. I do mean no offense, but at this point, I think Monokuma may have accidentally given Shuichi a stupidity disease...

"Wh- Animal abuse? How...? Wait, how did you two get in the same bed without me noticing? Kokichi, isn't your bed on the other side of the room?"

Kokichi simply yawned, snuggling into Shuichi more. I swear if I turn my back ONE MORE TIME, and something weird happens, I'm going to confront that damn magician.

"Guys, your breakfasts are on the bedside table there, and I also found pain meds in the bathroom, so take those. Kokichi is it all right if I see you after you finish your breakfast?"

A thoughtful finger was brought to the little one's chin as he ate a slice of bunny-shaped apple, the juice coating his red glossy lips. Swallowing his food, he grabbed another piece of the fruit and shoved it into his mouth greedily, as if he had been starving his whole life. Maybe that linked up to why he barely weighed anything...

"Saihara-Chan! Saihara-Chan! Wanna play a game of chess? I love chess!"

The two of them began playing chess as I read one of Shuichi's books while keeping an eye on them. Saihara raged very hard at Oma when he lost though...

KOKICHI POV

"I suppose so! You wanna talk about that not fake breakdown, don't you?

Even my tone wasn't as cheerful as usual. I didn't seem as happy as I did before because I'm clearly not happy. I just spilled all my reasons behind my actions to this stupid robot.

"I do actually-"

"Just get to the damn point already. I'd prefer to not stand here for hours and explain my whole sob story to you!"

Kiibo nodded his head in understanding, fidgeting with his fingers as we stood in awkward silence. I was about to do a 180-degree turn and leave to go back with Shumai and play more chess, this was so boring. Not to mention I was nervous as fuck, which didn't help.

"Look, Ouma-Kun..."

The toaster blurted out to break the silence, not wanting to waste any more of my time.

"I'm sorry for exposing you like that. I'll try not to touch or invade any sensitive topics while you're sick like this. Monokuma is quite cruel to give you a truth disease..."

I nodded my head in agreement, not trusting myself to speak after what happened... last time. Kiibo placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, bending down a bit to meet my eyes.

"Hey, if you want to be friends or if you wanna tell me anything... I'll allow it."

A thumb softly caressed my sweaty shoulder as he spoke.

"I thought you weren't going to touch any sensitive topics, smart head."

Besides the obvious fact that I just admitted I thought of him as smart, I was mentally wheezing. Because honestly, what the actual fuck is a 'smart head'????

"Sorry, Oma. Wait, do you really think I'm smart?!"

I rolled my eyes, tapping my foot against the ground impatiently. This was getting boring...

"Yes... That's not a lie!"

Fuck you, brain. Why the fuck do you have to have to do this? What happened to 'it's a lie, nishishi!' huh? I'm not going to become the ultimate truther anytime soon, am I? Kiibo simply smiled and led me back to the bed, where Saihara-Chan greeted me with an excited smile.

"Oma-Chan! Oma-Chan! Ditch this hunk of fucking metal and come play with me!!!~ Hey, useless kettle! Get your disgusting arms off him! Oma-Chan is mine!"

"O-Oma-Chan?!"

I asked in shock, being pulled roughly into a protective brace by Saihara.

"K-K-Kettle?! That is very robophobic, Saihara-Kun! I will see you in court!"

Shuichi just rolled his eyes and grabbed a piece of a broken chess board and threw it at Kiibo as a warning to stay back.

"Eek! My c-chess board!"

I wiggled out of his embrace and knelt down on the floor, collecting the shattered chess board pieces.

"I'm sorry Oma-Chan! I just got so FUCKING ANGRY THAT YOU WON AGAINST ME AT CHESS! SERIOUSLY, I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!"

Shuichi tackled Kiibo onto the floor, attempting to pull his metal plates off. Kiibo squealed in surprise.

"Saihara-Kun, please stop! If you get these torn off, Iruma-San will have more work to do! What if you kill me?"

Kiibo questioned desperately as I also attempted to pull Shuichi off his metal body, storing the chessboard fragments in the draw. Finally, we managed to get Detective-Chan off of Kiibo, and I was sweating like crazy again.

"Saihara-Kun, I understand you're sick and raging, as my new feature is telling me, but please don't do that again. I could've died!"

"Now that wouldn't be so bad, would it..."

Saihara mumbled, wobbling to the fridge to grab something, almost tripping repeatedly. He looked like a deer trying to walk on ice, it was a hilarious sight. But to be fair, I most likely wasn't much better...

"Saihara-Kun! Be careful, please!"

Saihara responded with some muffled curses and swears, arguing with Kiibo in the distance. All of a sudden, I felt an unfamiliar throbbing pain in my forehead, pink running down my face like raindrops on a glass window. Must be bleeding through the bandages. Luckily, Kiibo noticed and snatched a med kit from the bathroom, tending to the injury. It was a slight bit painful, yet I still managed to fall asleep in Kiibo's arms as he cleaned out the cut on my forehead.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up with a jolt, my head spinning due to the quick movements and the shock that tickled my spine as I shook where I laid. Clutching my head - which was now wrapped neatly in fresh bandages - I observed my surroundings, seeing the familiar sight of a certain robot sitting next to me. His tongue was out, focusing on the task at hand. What was he doing? Shifting my body a bit, I was greeted with a sight that surprised me. Was Kiiboy... Fixing my chess board? This dude seriously cannot get any nicer...

"Ah! Oma-Kun! You're awake! I'm so glad, you were passed out for two days!"

Kiibo noticed me, worriedly sitting on the bed next to me. His hands wandered to the chessboard again, holding it out to me.

"While you were sleeping, I fixed this for you."

I took it into my hands, impressed at the quality. It looked as if it was new! I looked up at him with a huge smile. However, I peeked over his shoulder, and something felt off. As if something was missing...

"Wait, where is Saihara-Chan...?"

"Oh! Saihara-Kun somehow recovered, and he is in the dining hall with the others at the moment."

How did he recover...? Aren't we supposed to be sick? Monokuma told us that this motive was in effect until someone kills...

"I know what you're thinking. Saihara-Kun may have gotten rid of his disease, however he cannot remember anything. Nobody even knows you're sick, Oma-Kun. I just told them you were staying with me just in case..."

Nobody knew...? Saihara-Kun... Doesn't remember...? Things were going too fast; my brain couldn't comprehend anything. I sat up slowly to avoid my head hurting and took a large sip of the water on the bedside table. It had that odd taste; that weird flavor of water that runs down your dry throat when you wake up. That disgusting taste. Kiibo nodded his head in realization.

"Oma-Kun, don't fear! I'll get you a glass of fresh, clean water from the bathroom. I'll be back in a minute!"

I nodded tiredly, and completely forgetting I was sick as heck, I shakily stood up and walked to the door, keeping my hand on the knob to relish in the pleasant cold sensation. Then finally, I twisted the knob, and the door unlocked with a click. My body was moving on its own. I just wished to see my beloved Saihara-Chan...

Word Count: 3033
Sorry for the long wait! I was listening to the lorax and mitski while writing this... Stay safe everyone! <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.6K 23
!!Currently on Hiatus!! sorry ((Will probably never update again)) okay Just a bunch of one shots, they are gonna be short (most of t...
136K 2.9K 40
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞." "𝐎𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡." »»...
312 24 13
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING THE STORY After being abducted and trapped inside the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, Shuichi and fift...
1.1K 53 13
After the killing game ended, Shuichi woke up in the hospital. He was relieved to see that all of his friends were alive and they came to visit him...