Teasers/Tidbits Of Mythology...

By MotherofLamias

Just some teasers and/or face claims to potential ocs for my original pantheon that I just haven't fully comm... More

Goddess of Fire
Ruler of the Alda
Creator of Death
Teasers of Upcoming Embodiments
The OCs y'all aren't allowed to date Part 1
The New Goddess
God of Wealth
One of the Gods of "Love"
Some Opinions?
Keres Deidamia
Talisman
Galene
Ayo-
The Gods That Replaced The Embodiments
Diana/Neith Pics
Beelzebub

Working in God

34 1 10
By MotherofLamias

So as I'm making my own pantheon of gods and goddesses, I kept on wondering about what I should do about the Christian God, mostly because I didn't really feel like coming up with something new new when in regards to the angels bit.

And so I've figured out my twist for including that whole thing into my lore.

God is really the Embodiment of Order, created directly by Creator of Order Andresa. As an Embodiment, he can create anything he wants by the power of Andresa (who has been nicknamed the Holy Mother by the other immortals while she remains unknown to the mortals) which is how He created the angels and He was gifted reign of one of the realms of death that came to be known as Heaven by Persades. As the Embodiment of Order, He has the natural powers of omnipotence to enforce order, omniscience to know everything that will and has happened, and omnipresence, the ability to be anywhere and everywhere whenever He wishes.

When Morningstar rebelled, it caused the War of The Third, where a third of the angelic body of Heaven were defeated and sent with Morningstar to the realm of death and torture known as Hell, where his eternal punishment would be to rule over the sinners of the world, over the corrupted mortals he had come to despise.

Along with the former Angels, now known as the First Demons, the Seven Sins were cast into Hell. The Seven Sins were born of the union between Goddess of War Belladite and God of Hate Setras, and hungry for war and drawn to violence and hatred, they chose to fight with Morningstar and, after the war ended, became the seven Kings of Hell, cursed to rule alongside him for all eternity. It has been rumored that these Seven have allied themselves with Creator of Chaos Balorain in order to throw the world into chaos and sow destruction in their wake.

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
243K 846 26
its all in the title babes 😋