Private Teacher

By Kiwii1951

I slightly turned my head, making eye contact with him. My lips part softly as I got a good look at his eyes... More

♤Cast♤
Chapter 1: Bargaining
Chapter 2: Party arrangements
Chapter 3: Her
Chapter 4: Lesbians
Chapter 5: My student...
Chapter 6: Storm
Chapter 7: Skin
Chapter 8: Girls day
Chapter 9: Embarrassment
Chapter 10: Brothers
Chapter 11:Party
Chapter 12: Gummies?
Chapter 13: Dad?
Chapter 14: Luca
Chapter 15: Alone
Chapter 16: Confrontation
Chapter 17: Jealous
Chapter 18: Touch
Chapter 19: Yes sir
Chapter 20: Tinted windows
Chapter 21: Olivia.
Chapter 22: Conflict
Chapter 24: Cock blocked
Chapter 25: Man of honor
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Ice cream
Chapter 28: blackmail
Chapter 29: Alasters turn
Chapter 30: Trust

Chapter 23: Forgiven

78.5K 1.8K 540
By Kiwii1951

🖋You return like autumn, and I fall every time - faraway🖋

Niara's POV:

I groaned as turned in my bed. I did not want to get up today.

Mostly because I didn't want to see Killian, and I'm tired. It was hard to sleep last night because the only think I could think about was Killian eating dinner with Olivia.

I hate being insecure, me and him aren't even together...

Would it even be okay for us to be together? I mean.. my dad would probably want me to be with someone my age..

But Killian is the only person who has ever made me feel like this. And plus he's the most gorgeous human I have ever laid eyes on.

Second would have to go to Melanie Martinez, that woman is so attractive.

I was very close to dozing off to sleep before a small knock hit against my door.

Before I could say come in the door was already pushed open by Ms. Marie.

I slowly sat up in the bed, sending her a smile.

"Hi dear, Mr. Donovan called in sick so it looks like you have a free day" she says giving me a smile.

"Oh, I guess I can try to catch up on some of the work" I smiled back.

"Are you okay?" he eyebrows creased with worry.

"Yeah?" I replied, confused.

"Sorry, sorry.. I just never saw you willingly do school work" she chuckled.

I also gave a small laugh because she's right, I was never interested in school before Killian.

After a small chat with Ms. Marie I contemplated going back to sleep.

I'm relieved I don't have to see him today, but I'm also worried.

He didn't really do anything wrong..

I should text him.

I quickly grabbed my phone off the bedside table.

'Hey, are you okay?'

Not even a minute later my phone started vibrating and I quickly answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey" I was almost shocked to hear him sound so groggily. I guess he just woke up but man... his voice sounded insanely attractive, and his voice was already attractive.

"I heard you were sick.." I say.

"Not really sick, just hung over" he explained. "I was out pretty late last night."

"Oh.." I trailed off. "I hope you get better."

"Thank you, my love. How are you? I haven't seen you in a few days."

"I'm doing okay, it has been a few day huh.." I say the last part more to myself.

"Did you miss me?" he asks in a husky voice.

"...Maybe" I say quietly.

I did miss him, I guess I got use to his presence. He's the only person I ever think about.

I heard him let out a soft chuckle and my face immediately went up in flames. Everytime I hear him laugh my stomach swarms with butterflies.

"Want to hang out tonight? I can pick you up."

" I would love too-" I cringed at how desperate I sounded. "Yeah.."

I still wanted to ask him about what Olivia said.

After saying goodbye we hung up the phone, I plopped back down on my bed letting out a sigh.

---

It was around seven pm, Killian said he would be here soon.

I also found out my father was coming back home tomorrow, not that it's a problem because Ms. Marie thinks I'm going to Jackie's house.

I feel bad lying to the people I love but they definitely would get suspicious of I said I was going to a mans house. Although... my family does trust Killian a lot.

I ended up sleeping till two pm today, fixing my sleep schedule is definitely gonna be hard after today...

I suppose I could stay up all night and then stay up all day, then I could go to bed early.

Killian texted me about an hour ago telling me to get ready, he said I can dress casually since it would just be me and him. I guess he noticed my tendency to overdress...

I went as casual as I could, considering my closet. I have a black pair of Jean shorts, a white tank top and a black button up shirt to throw over it in case I get insecure of my arms.

My phone vibrated with a text from Killian, saying he was here.

I quickly ran down my stairs and out of the house.

The corners of my lips turned upwards into a grin when I saw his matte black car in the driveway.

He was about to step out of the car but I awkwardly raced to the passenger side before he could, can't risk someone in the house seeing him.

He sighed and looked at me with a relaxed smile "I missed you il mio bel fiore"

"I missed you too" I blushed as he pulled me in softly by the nape of my neck, placing a kiss on my temple.

"So.. are we going to your house?" I asked curiously.

"Probably not the best idea.. Alaster is there."

I softly laughed, Alaster seems like a lot to handle.

But in a way he's just a big cinnamon roll.... a cinnamon roll who is shared by lots of people.

"Well if we're not going there then where?"

"I have an apartment in the city" he says before glancing over at me "But if it makes you uncomfortable we can go somewhere else."

"Oh no no, that doesn't sound uncomfortable at all!"

he looked over at me with a smile before sliding his hand over mine, interlocking our fingers.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I quickly turned my head to look out the window.

I spaced out for a bit before I realized we were in a part of the city I had never seen before. I stared in awe at all the beautiful lights and new buildings.

"Beautiful hm?" I hear killian ask.

I nodded in amazement.

"This is the first place my family moved too from Italy, I was probably 18 or 19 at the time."

I tried to imagine a younger Killian.. would we have gotten along if we were the same age? he was probably very different then.

"This place must mean a lot to you" I say quietly.

He softly squeezes my hand "I've never taken anyone to my apartment here..."

I felt the corners of my lips turn up into a smile. I can't help but feel this is his way of showing I'm important to him.

We pulled into the parking lot of a tall building. Killian got up and walked to my side of the car, opening the door for me.

I mumbled a small thank you.

I follow close behind him before he takes my hand in his, forcing me to walk side by side with him.

As we walked up to the front desk the staff lady had a big smile on her face "What a nice suprise to see you again Mr. Donovan" she says in a cheery tone, completely ignoring that I'm standing right beside him.

"You too erm.." he carried off, trying to find a name tag on her shirt.

Her smile falters "Katelyn.." she says, trying to keep a happy face on.

"Right." he says awkwardly, "Can I get my room key now?"

"Sure sure!" she says, quickly trying to find his key.

Her face was red with embarrassment as she softly waved goodbye.

I felt bad for her in a way.. but I'm also happy that she obviously doesn't mean much to him...

I try to shake the thought out my head.

Stop being so jealous Niara.. Geez.

As we hopped into the elevator he clicked on the top floor.

I kept taking quick looks to admire his handsomeness. His hair was a bit messy to day but I liked it a lot, it was very different from his usual serious look.

The elevator dings loudly, pulling me out of a trance.

His large hand met the small of my back, softly pushing me into the big apartment.

"Wow" I say quietly.

It was very neat and modern, mostly white decor but small accents of black and grays.

"Why don't you go pick out something on the television to watch and I'll start on dinner" he says, while pushing the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows.

My heart skipped a beat at the very attractive movement "S-sure!" I gulped awkward as I quickly walked over to the tv.

I clicked through the options, what we watch is very important because it would set a certain vibe. or so I think... I'm not use to dating.

Wait.. is this a date?

I quickly pushed the question aside before trying to decide if we should watch something on Netflix or hulu.

He probably wouldn't like any of the movies I like...

I scanned over some movies on Netflix before getting to the horror section.

Listen, I know your probably thinking I'm an idiot who's gonna give myself nightmares but it's definitely the safest option.

If I don't do horror I'm probably gonna pick some cheesy 2000s romance movie that would bore him to death.

I quickly click on a new horror movie that's came out, and quickly putting it on pause before walking over to the kitchen.

I saw Killian cracking some eggs into the middle of some flour.

"What are you making?" I ask curiously.

"Homemade pasta" he says, looking up at me.

"Oh, how very-"

"Italian of me?" he chuckled before wiping some flour on the tip of my nose.

I giggled as I tried to wipe the flour off but in the end he had to stop me and wipe it off for me.

"Can I help?" I asked with a grin.

"Why not" he smiles before pulling me closer, showing me how to knead the dough.

his larger hand was grasped over mine, softly pushing our hands into the dough.

If it wasn't for his gorgeous god like hands I would probably be learning a lot about cooking right now.. but man are they distracting.

"Alright I think that's enough, we should let it rest now" he says as he plopped the dough into a bowl, putting a towel over it.

It popped into my head that now would be a good time to ask about what Olivia said.

I grabbed his arm before he could head over to the couch "Uhm Killian-"

"Hm?" he turned to look at me with a raised brow.

"Do you think I'm immature?" I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

His eyebrows scrunched together "Why do you ask that?" he says with a confused tone.

"It's just.. Olivia said you had dinner with your mature friends and that you wouldn't invite someone immature like me.." I say, avoiding eye contact.

"Olivia said what?" his face morphed into a sour expression. "First of all that was a casual work dinner.. I hate going out in a big group otherwise" he explained.

I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders "Oh I guess I got the wrong Idea" I laughed awkwardly.

"No.. I have a feeling Olivia had the intention for you to feel like that, I'll have a talk with her."

"No- please don't!" I panicked. "It would be kinda embarrassing for her to know it got me all worked up" I mumbled.

He thought for a minute before sighing "Fine."

he pushed a strand of hair out of my face before placing a soft kiss against my lips.

"Don't we have a movie to watch fiore?"

I smiled brightly before following after him into the living room.

---
A/N: HII so I know I was gone for a bit BUTTTTT I actually have a reasong this time >:] my phone was off for a while.
So- to make up for my absence I tried to make the chapter a bit longer than usual!!
OKAY BYEEE LIVE YOU GUYS <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 13.6K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
1.7M 55.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.2K 64 12
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
3.2M 82.9K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...