Izuku The Water Dragon Hero (...

By NezutheRatGod

As Tobirama closed his eyes ready to finally rest in the after life with his family, he was instead brought b... More

Chapter 1. Reincarnation
Chapter 2. Ninja Tools
Chapter 3. The First Student
Chapter 4. Creation Of Anbu
Chapter 5. Assassin
Chapter 6. Tobirama Vs Lady Nagant
Christmas Special
Chapter 7. Water Dragon vs Flame Hero
Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid
Chapter 9. Panic And Summons
Chapter 10. USJ
Chapter 11. Aftermath
Chapter 12. Saving Eri And Rage
Chapter 13. Healing
Chapter 14. Tobirama Vs The Top Ten
Chapter 15. Tobirama Vs All Might
Chapter 16. The Date
Chapter 17. Battle For Hosu
Chapter 18. Jealousy
Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss
Chapter 20. Revenge
Chapter 21. Changing Tides
Chapter 22. The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Meeting Of Titans
Chapter 26. Tobirama Vs Izuna
Chapter 27. The Dark King Falls
Chapter 28. War Begins

Chapter 24. Tobirama's Declaration

5.5K 152 40
By NezutheRatGod

(writers block for this story was a bitch but now I'm ready to get back to writing this story).

Tobirama stood Infront of class 1A and was talking to his Anbu when he heard explosions.

"DEKU!!!!!" Screamed Katsuki charging at him with explosions in his hands, once he got near him he tried to throw one at him but Tobirama simply side stepped it and chopped the back of his neck knocking him out.

"I don't have time to deal with you Bakugo I have more important matters. Anbu heal any who are injured while I talk to the heroes and learn everything I can" said Tobirama.

"Hai Hokage-sama!".

Tobirama walked towards the Wild Wild Pussycats and stopped before them "tell me everything that happened tonight so I can get the full picture".

The heroes were unsure what do say but Aizawa stepped forward "it's fine he can be trusted".

Mandalay sighed and then told Tobirama everything that happened even though he already knew it; it was still better to get another person's point of view so you can build a bigger picture Incase you missed something.

"Tell me why are you here and how did you know that we are here?" Said Pixie-bob.

Tobirama looked at her for a moment and pulled out a seal "they are good tracking devices" he then turned and started to walk towards the students, he stopped Infront of one named Aoyama who started to get nervous under Tobirama's gaze.

"Tell them the truth or I'll make you" he simply said as he started to leak some of his KI.

Aoyama froze and wet himself, this KI was on par with All for ones and he didn't even know that this was just a small amount of it.

"Hey what are you doing to him?" Said Vlad King walking towards him, he was stopped when he felt a blade against his throat from a Anbu with a lizard mask.

"Tell them that your the reason the class was attacked and how the villains know of this place" said Tobirama spiking his KI even more which made everyone in the area freeze while some passed out or began throwing up.

"I-I-I had N-no choice.. h-he t-t-threatened to kill m-my parents.." said Aoyama as he began crying.

"So you throw your friends lives away to save your family then".

Aoyama began crying harder "y-you d-d-don't understand... He's a monster, I-I couldn't d-do anything or else he'd kill m-my mom and dad".

Tobirama just continued to stare into his very soul with a stern gaze "tell me do you wish to make up for it then"

Aoyama nodded his head.

"Then go to your classmates and tell them and also All for one I know your listening so be ready because I'm coming for you" said Tobirama before he placed a seal on Aoyama.

___

Somewhere in Japan All for one felt his connection between him and Aoyama get ripped apart along with his Aoyama's parents.

"Damn him... Doctor is the scroll ready along with the body and necessary... What was it.. chakra?" Said All for one.

"Almost done sir.. I don't know who's blood this is or how it has been contained for so long but it does say one thing on the glass vile" said Garaki.

"And what does it say?".

"Uchiha"

"Hmm well It matters not, whoever this person is will hopefully be powerful enough to deal with Tobirama and his Anbu".

"I hope so sir, though it is hard to gather this chakra but thankfully I found these old scrolls in the very same lab I found this vile of blood" said Garaki.

"Will he be loyal to me?".

"If you are the one to summon him sir, I'm currently working on something that will transfer chakra to you from these chakra storage bats I made, once the transfer is complete you shall be able to summon whoever this Uchiha is".

"Good.. Tobirama has caused me more than enough problems and it's time for me to exact my revenge and kill him along with All Might then no one can stop me".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Anbu left after the police arrived along with the news, word quickly spread that the Anbu we're the ones that helped save the class.

After sord of that spread more and more questions were getting asked 'should Anbu be made legitimate' they have done more good for Japan in less than a year then heroes have for over 130 years.

More and more public support for the Anbu kept raising while the love for heroes kept dwindling.

Tobirama knew that heroes have many flaws but he also acknowledged that they were an important factor for society, his group weren't meant to be glamorous, they were shadows that are willing to stain their hands in blood in order to make sure people live.

Because of this he asked his Anbu to prepare to set up a broadcast over Japan's biggest TV station, Kyodo News.

___

"Hello everyone my name is Lee and in recent events it seems that the Anbu have helped save heroes again" said the news reporter.

"It amazes me still that a small group of ninja or as they are simply called Anbu have done more good than the police and heroes combined.

Crime is at a all time low, Japan's biggest drug and human trafficking rings have been completely shut down, hundreds of corrupt heroes are dead or arrested, the Meta Liberation Army and Yakuza are all but completely gone and from what we heard from police reports another MLA base has been raided and all the members are in custody.

Hahaha for me personally I think the Anbu should just replace both of them since they can do the job more effectively".

Lee was about to read the next paragraph when the lights went out in the station and came back on. He noticed that the people behind the cameras were beyond shocked and some looked like they were about to pass out, he slowly turned around and saw Tobirama standing behind him.

"I'll be taking over for a while so you can move" said Tobirama staring at the camera with his same stern expression.

Lee nodded his head and moved to the side just barely visible to the cameras.

Most of Japan right now was listening or watching this broadcast since Tobirama ordered his Anbu to use the emergency channel meaning that all radios and TV's were playing this.

"I'll make this simple people of Japan, my goal isn't to replace the police or heroes, my goal is to make a better world where people can live in peace and corruption is something people don't even have to worry about, I wish to make a world where children can be children and for us adults to make the world a better place for them and future generations.

I know that goal is near impossible given the fact that those in power don't want that, most of the problems this world faces is because of those in power and the fact that they want to keep you down in the ground.

They will lie and manipulate and kill and even cause global scale problems to ensure they are in control, even when the corruption is thrown out for the whole world to see, they will still lie and cheat.

Money, race, politics, religion, they are all invisible lines created by those in charge to control you, I've seen it happen before and I know lots of people out in this world have seen it. The corruption of this world is deeply engrained into our beings but yet we do nothing to change it, we allow our beliefs or something different to make us seem like we are different when in the end we are all humans.

Every person you see is a human, don't think of them differently just because of something trivial as the things I mentioned, we are all the same yet different, each one of us have our own dreams and desires and personalities, that's what we should differentiate people from.

I know some people out there will say something negative about it but that's because you were raised that way or only see the negative in things, look at the positive. If your life is in a rut then stand up and get out of it and make it better, make a life that when you have your own family that they never have to go through what you did. Don't let race or religion tell you who you are, your all the same yet different and it's time you learn that and realize we are all human".

Everyone was completely silent during his speech, no one said a word not wanting to miss what he said.

"I bring this up because as much as I wanted to avoid it, I can't anymore, I want this world to be a better place and the way this starts is to cut the head off the snake.

Because of that after I defeat the league of villains I shall declare war upon those who wish to continue to rule over us and use the very same things that have imprisoned us for so long. I herby declare the beginning of the Kage system to help free Japan and hopefully the rest of the world from it's shackles and free it from the very problem that has ruled humanity for as long as humans have existed".

The lights went out and came back and Tobirama was gone.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In Tobirama's main base he reappeared from his Flying Thunder God seal in the compound.

He looked up and saw all his Anbu looking up at him in complete shock, they had no idea this is what he had planned.

"Sir... Are you sure basically declaring war upon Japan was a good idea?" Said Dabi walking towards him.

"Good no, necessary yes" said Tobirama "I want this world to be a better place and the first step in that direction is to change the system and make it so that the companies and people in government along with many other entities can't continue to control us.

I know for a fact my system isn't perfect, no system is.. all I wish is for a better world for everyone".

They all watched at Tobirama walked away towards his bedroom, Kaina and Eri were quickly following behind him.

Once he entered it he sat down on his bed and felt a small pair of arms hug him, Eri was hugging him tightly, then Kaina came and hugged them both.

"Papa were with you all the way" said Eri with a big smile.

"She's right Tobirama, even if your plan doesn't work we will stick with you till the very end, we will always be with you" said Kaina.

"Thank you.. I truly appreciate it" he said as he hugged them both back.

"I just hope I made the correct choice".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
9K 229 12
[This story was originally crypticguy_7's story, but unfortunately he discontinued his story due to life situation's of finishing college and start h...
4.5K 115 6
The Vigilante Boss who is helping all the 20% of the population that doesn't have a power called Quirk by giving them a job and a same amount of mone...
9.7K 112 15
In his first year with U.A. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya ​had made a name for himself, and began to master the quirk One for All. But, it was all taken away...