A Beautiful Enigma (VMIN FF)

由 mystiqueforce

|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his o... 更多

Prologue
Planet of the Crepes
Different
Reactions
Strawberries
Ripe
Miracle
Moon
Flu
Telescope
Confessions
Meteor Shower
Date
Holding Hands
Hug
Jealous
Park
Agape
Kookie
Starlight
Up
The Room
Lover
Exposed
Phone
Cuddle
Void
Hugs and Kisses
Cakey
Normal
Grateful
Gravity
Eros and Psyche
New VMIN Book published
For the Best
Family
Welcome
Intimate Part-I
Intimate Part-II
Adoption
Bonding
Second Chance
Worthy
The End
New VMIN book published

Crescent Moon

700 60 16
由 mystiqueforce

"Ji-min"

Jimin was woken up abruptly when someone shook him. It irritated him because he was tired. Too tired to be shaken awake like this. He wanted to sleep for as long as his body allowed. He opened his eyes to teach whoever the intruder of his personal space was, a lesson on how waking someone against their wishes was bad. Awful. Terrible. Blasphemy.

Unfortunately for Jimin, his plans didn't include a beautiful face with big sparkly brown eyes and a waft of messy curly brunette hair falling lazily on his forehead, looking confused as he continued to shake him.

You're lucky that you're so cute, a smile crept up his face as he thought.

"What's wrong Taetae?", he finally gave up on his already failed mission of falling asleep and looked him in the eye.

"TaeTae h-hungry", Tae stated, pointing at his chest. He was still lying beside Jimin.

"You're hungry?", Jimin asked softly. "Let's go grab something to eat", he added.

"But b-brushing?"

"You haven't brushed your teeth? Then let's do it that. Let's go brush our teeth first and then head downstairs", Jimin chimed.

"But h-how?", Tae cocked his head.

"What do you mean how?", now Jimin was confused. It's not that difficult. His bathroom is only two steps away. He didn't have to ponder very long. Tae pointed down.

Only now did he realize that they were both lying on the bed. But as he turned his gaze at whatever Taehyung was pointing at, heat soured up to his cheeks.

His legs. His legs were tightly secured around Taehyung's waist pinning him to the bed. Jimin gasped, he had no idea he had a death hold on the younger. He immediately scrambled to release Taehyung from his grasp.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry TaeTae. Did I hurt you? When did you wake up? Are you okay?", Jimin asked, looking at Tae's face for any signs of pain. But the younger still sported his usual blank expression.

"TaeTae okay", he nodded.

"Good to know. Come on. Let's get some food in your tummy", Jimin got off and gestured the other towards the bathroom.

^^^^^^^^^

They both headed down after cleaning up. Downstairs Jin and Hoseok were in the kitchen, probably making breakfast while Namjoon and Yoongi were sat at the sofa, their heads bent over some paper work.

They were all in their PJs.

Jimin looked around the space and a fond smile etched itself onto his plump lips. He has found himself a family of sorts. After his fall out with his own parents, he was scared as to how life would turn out for him. Would he be homeless? Would he have to beg for them to take him back? What would have actually happened to him if Yoongi didn't have his back? The thought alone sent jolts of shiver down his spine. He looked back and saw Taehyung standing a few steps up from where he was. He was fiddling with his fingers and looking down at Jimin confused, because the older had just stopped descending down the stairs, blocking the path.

Jimin continued down the stairs and walked up to Yoongi, sat beside him and gave him a sideway hug placing his head on his shoulder. Yoongi was startled at the sudden show of affection but melted into their embrace almost immediately.

"Are you okay Minnie?", he asked, now worried. Jimin looked up to his eyes and the older realized his cousin was in tears. Alarm started blaring in his mind.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Why are you crying?", Yoongi broke the hug only to move his hands to Jimin's shoulder and looked him dead in the eye.

Jin and Hoseok who were in the kitchen had stopped whatever they were doing and walked into the living room. Namjoon was looking intently at the cousins whereas Taehyung was getting worked up, swaying back and forth a little faster than his usual way. The sudden change in atmosphere getting to him.

"Ahh. It's nothing Hyung. I am being silly", Jimin tried to wipe his tears using the back of his hand and put on a brave face. But everyone saw right through his facade.

"Minnie we are not dumb. Tell me what is it? What's on your mind? Spill", Yoongi hardened his voice just enough to force a confession out of his cousin.

Jimin finally caved in.

"I walked down the stairs and saw you guys going about your work. And I felt really grateful to have you around me. Like an actual family. And I felt especially grateful for you Hyung. For taking me in and caring for me, when you didn't have to. I am so thankful to have you", Yoongi remained quiet. He was trying to gather his thoughts and swallow the lump growing painfully large in his throat. It also took all his might to control tears from welling up in his eyes.

I have to remain strong, like I always am, he reminded himself.

A few minutes passed in utter silence. Only Tae's mutterings coming from the side. Once Yoongi was certain that his eyes and voice wouldn't expose his true sentiments , he spoke up.

"Gosh Minnie. You're so dramatic. I didn't do anything special. Wouldn't you have done the same for me? After all, we always got along well among all our cousins and our bond has always been strong since the beginning. I remember when you came out to me and I did the same with you. We have always been there for each other and I can guarantee you I will do so till the day I die. I am as grateful as you're for me, Cous", Yoongi teased the last part, making Jimin giggles.

Hoseok had an amused smile on his face. Jin and Namjoon too looked at the cousins with great fondness.

"I always thought your emotional range was in the negative. I never knew you were capable of showing all these emotions. You continue to surprise me Yoongi-yah", Jin sassed.

"Shut up Hyung", Yoongi sounded like a 2 year old who has been denied his favorite toy. Everyone burst out laughing.

"My Minnie deserves the best", Yoongi beamed at his cousin, throwing his hands around the younger's shoulder.

Before Jimin could respond, Taehyung stood up abruptly. Silence took over the entire room as they waited nervously.

"No. Mine! Ji-min mine! Not your Minnie. My Minnie!" Taehyung stood, shifting his weight between his two feet and rubbing his finger tips.

Everyone burst out laughing while Jimin turned into a brilliant shade of crimson. The nickname which his cousin has been using for ages suddenly making his insides giddy.

"Guilty! Here you can have your Minnie", Yoongi pulled Jimin by his wrist and playfully shoved him towards Taehyung. Jimin brushed by Tae's side, who caught him by his arms.

"Ji-min mine! Minnie mine! Not Yoonie Hyung's", Tae whined, looking down at his feet but still holding on to Jimin's arms.

"All yours my moon", Jimin smiled as he continued to bask in Taehyung's warmness.

He then pulled Jimin into a hug, bending down to place his head awkwardly on the older's shoulder. His hands slowly traveled down and wrapped around Jimin's petite waist. Jimin hugged back standing on his tippy toes to wrap his hands around the younger's neck.

"Come here sweetheart", Jimin whispered into Tae's ear as he pushed their bodies closer.

A collective gasp escaped from everyone's lips.

"I can feel my heart melting into a gooey puddle of love and fondness. I have never witnessed this kind of love. How do you even get so lucky?", Hoseok whispered to Jin.

"I have no idea. Whatever they have, I want some of it", Jin whispered back, his eyes darting subconsciously to where Namjoon was sitting quietly on the couch.

They broke their hug. Jimin cupped Tae's cheeks, squishing them in the process and pulling his face down to his eye level.

"How many times do I have to remind you that I am yours TaeTae?", he chuckled, letting go of his cheeks, reluctantly.

Tae stepped back a little leaving Jimin confused. Then he pulled both his hands up and started counting out his fingers. He counted all ten, closing one by one as he did and then shook his head in dissatisfaction. He continued the steps again and whined.

Then he spread open his arms, as wide as possible.

"T-this many times", Tae spoke.

Everyone cooed at the younger. Jimin found himself falling hard for this beautiful soul standing in front of him, still in pristine condition. The malice and filth of the world having failed to seep in and corrupt his innocence.

"As many times as you want sweetheart ", he grinned.

^^^^^^^

*knocks*

"Let me get that", Yoongi got up from his spot on the dining table where they were all grabbing breakfast.

"Jungkook! Come on in", he stepped aside to allow the younger to walk in.

"Good morning Hyungs! I hope I didn't interrupt anything", he smiled and bowed to everyone at the table.

"Don't be silly. Come join us", Jin smiled, already serving him oatmeal.

Jungkook happily bounced to Jin's side and sat down.

"So what do we do today?", Hoseok spoke, now sipping on his coffee.

"First question. In or out?", Namjoon asked.

"In!", Yoongi spoke a little too soon as if that's the only word that has been circulating in his mind.

"Of course you would say that you cooped up sleepyhead. Honestly is there anything else you like other than sleeping?", jin chuckled.

"Do I need to like something else?", Yoongi sassed back, but glanced sideways at an unsuspecting Hoseok.

"Jungkook, how about you?", Namjoon asked the youngest amongst them.

"K-Kookie", Tae spoke, continuing to poke at his scrambled eggs.

Jungkook's face dusted pink as he got embarrassed. More so because he secretly loved the nickname.

"Ah yes. Thanks TaeTae. So Kookie, do you wanna stay in or hang out?", Namjoon smiled at the blushing teenager.

"In, Hyung if that's okay", he looked down, concentrating on his bowl.

"Let's just stay in. Let's cook a grand meal, watch movies and just catch up", Jin chimed, already loving the idea. His excitement was radiating so much it pulled Hoseok in, who was practically bouncing in his chair.

"Drinks. Don't forget drinks", Hoseok added which elicited a whine from Jungkook.

"What?", Hoseok looked at him.

"I can't drink Hyung. And I have to be home early. Mom's orders", Jungkook pouted.

"Get him a banana milk!", Jin hollered from his seat, making everyone burst out laughing.

"So mean Hyung", Jungkook's pout was working at 100% capacity now.

"But 'Kookie' goes well with banana milk", Jin snorted.

"Oh my god Hyung. You outdid yourself", Yoongi chuckled.

Finally after the laughter had died down, they divided duties.

Jin and Hoseok would be doing the actual cooking. Jungkook and Jimin would be chopping vegetables and meat as required. Namjoon and Yoongi would go shopping for all that was required throughout the day like ingredients for their meals, snacks and drinks.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were sat at the dining table. Jimin and Jungkook have started preparing the vegetables which needed to be used, while Taehyung sat beside Jimin, sketching. His headphones in place.

"Jimin Hyung?", Jungkook asked, looking up from peeling a carrot.

"Yes Kookie?", Jimin smiled, making the younger blush at the nickname.

"You love him, don't you?"

"What? What makes you say that?", Jimin asked, a little shocked that they were having this conversation out of the blue.

"It's just how you are around each other. The way you look at each other. Even a toddler could say as much. It's sweet really", Jungkook smiled softly, looking between the two.

"Thank you Kookie. I honestly don't know what to say", Jimin rubbed his hand at the back of his head, awkwardly.

"For Ji-min", Tae passed him a paper.

Jimin carefully took it and opened the crease softly. Inside was a picture of a crescent moon, stars have been dotted around it, to resemble the night sky.

"Thank you TaeTae. It's beautiful", Jimin smiled as he took the picture in with his eyes.

"Ji-min eyes", Tae pointed at the crescent moon and then at Jimin and then got back to his work like nothing happened, leaving an extremely flustered Jimin, blushing out of his mind.

"So, do you need to say anything more Hyung?", Jungkook asked.

_______
A/N:

So fluffy. So soft. I love writing this story.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

282K 9.9K 34
Jimin is the new, shy kid but everyone has a liking to him after a while. He happens to meet Yoongi, popular and a complete dick. What happens when h...
2.5K 186 8
"Well, you are different in my eyes" "J-ji-min ... m-my s-soulmate" Jimin, a troublemaker in his school with some puppets around him, got to meet a...
79.3K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
7.5K 456 33
❛𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵..... 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷... 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸'𝓼 �...