I'm Not Him (Maddy Perez/You)

By joricaminah

Y/N Bennett is Rue's cousin who just moved to East Highland. Y/N is very different from Rue and Gia. She's a... More

East Highland
The Carnival
Staying The Night
Halloween Party
Til The Wheels Fall Off
Business Partners
On a Date
A Week?
I Really Like You
I'ma Fuck You Up
Get Back
Did Shit To Me
Oklahoma
Maddy's Birthday
Hey Cass?
Something Ain't Right
Can't Catch A Break
We're Sisters
Lexi's Play
Meeting with God
Gender Reveal
CAST
New York
Secretive
Who Are You?
What the Fuck?
What Did I Do?
Results
Baby's Here
The Truth
Confrontation
Vegas (Part 1)
Vegas (Part 2)
Vegas (Part 3)
Vegas (Part 4)
Back Home
Let's Talk
Thirst Trap
a kylie story
Forever
My Fault
Not Alright
Idea?
The Offseason
I Love You
little announcement
Now or Never
sequal info
yall ready?
its out

Winter Formal

10.9K 365 247
By joricaminah

Maddy and Y/N can't get peace or be happy for now 😈

________________

A month later.

"Nigga can you even count to fifty? Talking about you want fifty bands for your birthday. You turning what, 14? What fourteen year old needs fifty racks?" I chuckle talking to Ashtray.

"Stop fucking playing with me." He says.

"No bruh you stop playing me. Be realistic boy." I respond.

Ever since partnering up with Fez, I've gotten pretty close to both him and Ash. I look at them like brothers now. We basically hang out all the time except for when I'm with Maddy and at school of course.

"Ight fine. What about fifteen?" Ash asks.

"That's more doable. I got you on that." I say.

"Bro finish what you was telling me earlier." Fez said.

"Ight look. You remember that rich dude I was telling you about that don't know shit about drugs?" I ask.

"Yeah, what about him?" He responds.

"I'm thinking about robbing him." I say.

"You dead ass?" He asks.

"Hell yeah. He keeps a million in his safe at all times.  He stupidly told me that when I was serving him one day. That's 500K a piece if you down." I reply.

"That means I can get my 50." Astray said.

I just rolled my eyes at him while Fez ignores him completely.

"We doing this tonight or what?" Fez asks.

"I'm with it if you are." I shrug.

This better work out right. I can't afford to fuck this up. I got something special that I'm trying to do.

___________________

"And you better wear a suit. Oh and I'm riding there with the girls but obviously I'm leaving with you." Maddy says.

"Baby it's a stupid winter formal. Not a wedding. Why I gotta wear a suit?" I ask keeping my focus on the game in front of me.

"Because I told you to. This means a lot to me." She answers.

"Alright fine but I'm wearing sneakers." I reply.

"I already figured that." Maddy said.

"Yo Ash what dribble package do you have? Yo handles nice as fuck." I say into the headset.

"Kyrie Irving." He answers.

"Word. I got Steph's but yours seem nicer than mine." I reply.

"Nah, Kyrie's are better." He said.

"Y/N get off the game." Maddy says.

I look at her like she lost her fucking mind because she did. "Huh? Me, Ash, and Fez have a 21 game win streak right now. We tryna hit legend status."

She rolls her eyes at me clearly not giving a fuck. "I want food. I could care less about your win streak or legend status."

I know for a fact I got hella shit in my kitchen. Nobody just feels like cooking it. I toss my phone on the bed next to her. "Order whatever the hell you want."

Maddy smiles at me and grabs my phone. She so damn spoiled it don't make no sense. I swear I be giving her everything she ask for.

"What's your passcode?" She asks.

"01-31." I answer.

"Aw that's my birthday." Maddy said.

"Yeah I know." I say with my focus back on the game.

Our win streak increased to 34 before we finally loss. I blame Fez. I ain't gon trip over it though cause it's just a game. I hopped off the game but not before telling them that we gon run this shit back later.

Maddy disappeared for like five minutes and came back with mad fucking food. She's been eating a lot lately.

"You feeding you or the neighborhood?" I ask jokingly.

She looks at me as her eyes start to water. "Are you calling me fat?"

What the fuck? This the most bipolar shit I have ever seen. The switch up is crazy. "No baby, I'm not calling you fat. You are literally flawless."

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes really. How about I put on Dynasty and you can eat your food?" I ask knowing that it's one of her favorite shows.

Maddy was happy again and sat on the bed as I put the show on. She wasted no time digging into the bag and even handed me food that she got me.

She may be fine now but I'm fucking confused on what the hell just happened.

__________________

"Bae, I have to go get ready with the girls. You better be dressed in a suit. I love you." Maddy rushes.

"I love you too." I say and respond to her kiss before she exits the house.

The moment I heard the front door close, I grabbed my phone and texted Fez that I was on the way. I changed into all black attire and grabbed important shit like a duffle bag and my gun.

I got into my fathers navy blue Dodge Charger SRT. My G-Wagon was currently in the shop. I was getting the color redone and other minor changes. Besides it's not the nigga can use his car anyway. He in prison.

I drive to Fez's house and picked up both him and Ash. Ashtray was the lookout. He'd stay in the car obviously and alert us if he sees anything suspicious.

"How we getting inside?" Fez asks.

"Simple just gotta find any unlocked door or window. If we have to break it down then we'll be fine. He doesn't turn his security alarm system on until 6:30." I answer.

"And how you know that?" He asks.

"You think I just randomly decided to rob this nigga? No, every time I serve him I always start observing shit. Like the code to his safe is his son's birthday. We just gotta figure out when the fuck that is." I reply.

I pulled up down the street from the huge house. It was still clear in our view but far enough that we won't look mysterious to anyone.

Fez and I got out and carefully made our way onto the property. We searched for any easy way inside first and got lucky when his back sliding glass door was cracked open.

It was pretty dim in here and mad quiet but I knew someone was home. I've learned his schedule overtime.

"The safe is in the office." I whisper to Fez and point at a door indicating that's where the office is.

We carefully open the door but on the other side is where he was.

"Who are you?" He asks in shock.

I let Fez do majority of the talking as he's not used to his voice.

"What's the pin to the safe?" Fez asks with his gun pointed at the man.

He starts hyperventilating obviously scared shitless. He can be scared some other time but not now. He had a shelf full of expensive wine bottles. I shot at one of the glasses and the loud sound of the glass breaking caused him to jump. Guess I'll just scare it out of him.

"1121" The man screams in fear.

I put the code in the safe and it gladly opens up. I had an ear piece in my ear in which I could hear Ash if anything happened.

"Yo I don't know who just shot something but the neighbors heard that shit. Look like they calling the cops" Ash said.

Fez and I quickly grab all the money and stuff it in our bags until there was nothing left. I felt like I was being watched and turned my head to see a little boy about the age of five.

I've never seen his son before ever. Hell he barely has pictures on his walls. The boy ran away and I let him be. I don't fuck with the kids. Children are off limits.

Besides I have a ski mask on, he can't tell what I look like. I zip up my bag and rush out with Fez right behind me. We went through the backyard to avoid being seen by anyone and made it back inside the car.

I drove away normally because I didn't want to seem suspicious. On the way out two cop cars passed us by in a hurry. I let out a deep breath that I didn't even I was holding.

I go back to Fez place and we count out the money to make sure it's 500K evenly. I check the time and realized that I'm actually running a little late.

Before I go I hand Ash 20K. "Happy birthday lil nigga."

I dap both of them up before rushing back to my house. Maddy about to kick my ass.

_________________

No One's P.O.V

East Highland High was filled with students dancing and having a good time. At the table from left to right sat Maddy, Jules, Rue, Cassie, Lexi, and Kat.

Everyone was in their own heads. Kat was thinking about Ethan. Cassie was stuck on a recent traumatic experience. Maddy wondered where the fuck Y/N was. Jules and Rue came together on their hatred of Nate Jacobs. Lexi observed it all.

Maddy got up first to get some punch. Rue and Jules got up next going outside to have a conversation.

Cassie decided to be the one to start chatter now that it was only her, Lexi, and Kat. "What's going on between you and Ethan?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me what happened between you and Y/N. It's been a month but everyone is still curious. You two seemed perfect together." Kat responds.

"Alright fine but don't repeat this to anybody." Cassie warns.

She didn't care about her sister saying anything. That is her sister after all. She wouldn't go behind her back. "There was actually two reasons I called it off. One, the day that Y/N got shot I couldn't handle that pressure. I knew about her lifestyle way before getting with her but I never knew it would make me feel a certain way when something actually happened."

"Two, I found out I was pregnant but I didn't keep it." Cassie finishes.

"You were pregnant with Y/N's child and aborted it? Did you tell her?" Kat asks.

"No because it wasn't her child. It was McKay's. I told him and he told me to get rid of it." Cassie answers.

"That's fucked up. But have you noticed how close Y/N and Maddy seem to have gotten lately? I think her and Nate are done for good and she moving on to Y/N." Kat gossips.

Lexi said nothing this entire conversation but that didn't stop her from being in shock about what was just said. Shortly afterwards Kat starts telling Cassie all about her newfound feelings for Ethan.

Taking place outside, Jules and Rue discussed a lot. Like the opportunity to run away together which both girls seemed down for. They ran to the nearest train station together before Rue started having doubts.

She knew this life wasn't for her. This isn't what she wanted. It was her idea to go but she no longer wanted to.

"Please. I love you." Jules said.

But that wasn't enough. Rue watched as the train left along with Jules. As if anything couldn't get worse Rue overdosed shortly after in the middle of the streets.

Meanwhile back at East Highland Maddy looked out in the crowd of people. She wondered if Y/N was gonna show up at all.

"You look beautiful." Maddy heard from the voice she hated the most.

Nate fucking Jacobs. Of all people it just had to be him.

"Thanks." Maddy replied dryly.

"Dance with me." Nate said.

"You don't even know how to dance." Maddy responded.

"It's a fucking slow song. Just dance with me." He said not giving up until she gave in.

"Fine." She shrugged.

Maddy thought it was just a stupid dance. That there was no harm in this. Her head laid in his chest as they swayed to the slow love song that played.

For her and Nate to be together and peaceful at the same time was rare. They always argued and fought every time they were in the same area. She actually enjoyed this moment more than she thought she would.

There were many sets of eyes on them. Like the Howard sisters. Kat had took off with Ethan just awhile ago.

"I guess they aren't done with each other." Lexi said referring to a comment that Kat made earlier.

"Will they ever be? This is typical for them." Cassie spoke.

But other eyes included Y/N's, who felt like her heart got ripped out of her chest. She watched silently in the background in a very nice suit like Maddy had wanted.

It took her longer to get here because stopped by a flower shop to get Maddy her favorite flowers. She didn't want Maddy to think that she wasn't gonna show up. She just didn't want to show up to a dance that meant a lot to Maddy empty handed.

Maddy's eyes landed on Y/N and she immediately felt her heart drop. She pushed Nate away, leaving him confused, and followed after Y/N.

By the time Maddy made it out the doors all she seen was a bouquet of flowers on the ground. And the sound of a car driving away.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10.1K 28
in which fezco & sophia are east highlands modern day bonnie and clyde. lowercase intended. gifs and book cover done by @lonely-sxcker
11.4K 97 31
Rue Bennet has a cousin who is going through a traumatic event. she is forced to live with Rue, which leads her to know about Rue's addiction to drug...
57.2K 2.5K 21
Faith Morales, an aspiring artist, drug addict and the younger half-sister of Nate Jacobs, was failing school pretty miserably, so with the help of o...
1.8K 37 10
Celeste Parker is Maddy Perez's baby cousin. After some shit went down at home she moved in with her cousin. Celeste didn't know it but this move was...