Florist Merchants Journey - M...

By azfiruz

Slice of life and adventures with Melati!sans and his loyal companion Jasmine, together they will travel acro... More

・*:.。.・ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ・.。.:*・
❆ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ❆
✿ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ✿
〄 ∂rєαмταℓє 〄
υη∂єяsωαρ
𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
ҍɾҽɑk From CHaOtic life
ℓσиg ℓσѕт тωιиѕ?
✦ 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
ℓ๏รเиg
𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
_survive_
Back to Normal
ทєvєr sєєм τσ cατcн α вrєαк
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ѕιмιlar
The current design of Melati
Fact Melati!Sans -p-1
Fact Melati!Sans -p- 2

Bᵃᵈ Lᵘᶜᵏ

749 41 10
By azfiruz

My weakness forced me to become strong
- Melati!sans

❀──────────────────❀

"*So how does it taste?"

I questioned them as I tried the tea for myself. I'm currently having a tea party with grillblys (from the Omega timeline), SP, and Russ. I'm asking them to review and criticize the tea that I and Jasmine made.

"I THINK THIS IS ALREADY SUCH FLAVOURS TEA."

Russ was the first to comment, and by flashing a sun smile, doing that I knew he was telling the truth.
When I asked him to come here. I didn't expect much, but I was surprised that he didn't come in his battle suit; instead, he wore pants with jojon straps that tied around his shoulders, a white shirt, and boots. now makes me feel bad for not wearing a special suit.

"Aw ~ Thank you, that's so sweet of you, Russ"

Jasmine told Russ. they are not in shoulder like usually they do rather in the pot I already provide only for them.

"*Um it's fine, it tastes like ordinary tea."

Now it's SP's turn to comment on our tea while he sipping it again. I'm not sure how he got into my tea party. Normally, he claims to be busy as the overseer of savepoint, but I don't mind having him here. In fact, I'm glad that I have a chance to talk with him again.

Now the last reviewer, I turn my attention to Grillby's, who has yet to respond. Quite nervous because, as the owner of the bar, I'm sure he has high expectations. Grillbys, like SP, is a busy man, but I manage to catch up on his breaks.

Grillbys takes his time placing the tea cup down.

"...."

He took out his notepad and started writing. He then ripped the paper from the notepad and handed it to me. As I took the paper from him, my anxiety began to rise. As we started reading it together, I moved Jasmine pot closer to me.

"The tea was delightful.
I'm confident that this will sell well; I recommend the added sugar or no sugar option, which comes with a pack of teabags.
"May I borrow some tea bags from you?" Of course, to promote"

When we saw this, we were surprised, and I quickly looked at him, giving him a thumbs up and a quiet "of course." I can't see his reaction clearly because he's on fire, but I know he's pleased.

"BY THE WAY, MELA, I'VE BEEN THINKING OF ASKING YOU. WHERE IS YOUR USUAL JACKET?"

Oh, I just realized I didn't wear my jacket, only a turtleneck, because my jacket was dirty and wet from the rain yesterday and is still in my laundry. As I look at Russ, I chuckle as I recall why it's dirty.

"*Oh, well, my jacket is still slightly damp from the rain yesterday
*heh I should bring an umbrella with me"

I said. SP responded with a surprised and confused expression, which confused me as he began to speak.

"* you use a jacket for cover from the rain? Why not simply use a shortcut or, should I say, teleport?"

SP said it while stirring his tea, which surprised both me and Jasmine, but Jas appears to understand what he means while I remain confused. When SP noticed my puzzled expression, he stopped stirring his tea.

"*Wait, Melati, have you ever used teleport before?"

I shake my head in response. After SP said that, I wondered if other sanses had the ability to teleport, if that's correct. That means I have to, right? It will be so nice not to have to walk to another area most of the time.

"*what a surprise mel, but you should really learn that, i'm sure is going to be worth it."

His words stuck in my head as we changed our topic.

❀──────────────────❀

SP words keep flying over my head as I try to sleep despite the fact that my eyes are still open. Sighing, I decided to give it a shot to satisfy my curiosity.
I peek through the curtain window. The outside is still white, as it always is, garden voids are after all, anti-void or void (i always get confuse about that).
So the time here is quite confusing, therefore we need a clock to see what time it is.

I look at the clock; it's 5:45 a.m. Wow, I didn't sleep all night hah, I think I'm developing insomnia. I get out of bed with the purpose of practicing my fighting skills and actively trying to use teleportation.

When I opened my wardrobe, my gaze was drawn to the neatly folded hoodie jacket.

I picked it up and looked at it. The original color is now a dull white. This is what I wore for the first time in the garden void.

Mhh I think I'm wearing this jacket today
❀──────────────────❀

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN MEL!"

I keep my cell phone away from my non-existent ear to avoid hearing Jasmine's voice. I'm currently in unknown au snowdin, with something going on with training as a result of a sudden flash of memory that affects my ability to teleport. I can hear a sigh from the other end of the phone, so let's just say Jasmine borrowed SP's cellphone.

"* hehe, I didn't even know you were so reckless, Mela.
* if you need help, ask me bud."

SP is what I hear. He sounds laidback, but I can still hear a trace of concern. Jasmine resumed speaking after expressing their rage. I m sorry, Jas.

"Ugh, moving on, are you sure you don't see any code of that timeline there?"

Jasmine questioned while I was rechecking the nearest savepoint.

•─────✧─────•

MELATI SANS LV ⁰⁰⁰

          Snowdin - Undertale  # ×*(@!?

        File Saved          

•─────✧─────•

"*Still no progress
* it looks like this au might be already corrupted or abandon"

As I went for a walk to investigate the area, I replied to them.
This place has no monsters; I could just assume that this is a genocide timeline, but it's too strange for me; there's no trace of dust or fighting, and they appear to have gone missing.

"*Weird, if you can still save and have access to the savepoint.
* I would know that and can go there to help you.
*but why don't I feel it?"

After SP said that it made me feel a little bit scared, for me SP was like my mentor when it came to savepoint. After all, he almost has all the control savepoints in the multiverse. So if he can't help, my situation is getting worse.

"maybe something is blocking your contact from savepoint like some glitch, wait it could be an error!sans or someone, worse"

I do not respond to them.
"You're not alone in an abandoned au" was the worst scenario that jasmine made right now, but there's no time for me to be afraid. I should think about what I'm going to do next right now.

"*Wait, jasmine you know omega timeline cell phone can connect to all networks in this multiverse. Maybe it might help"

SP said and i hear gasp from jasmine

"Wait it can ?! I didnt know that"

I just gave Jasmine a quiet giggle before hearing a strange noise from somewhere; it shocked me at first, but I mustered the courage to investigate.

"* huh you don't know?
* did you guys shopping together when first time melati came to omega timeline"

" what - ughm well"

"* sleep?
* heh is not time we talk right now, we need to find someone who can help---- you---"

I can no longer hear their voice because my focus has shifted to the sounds arising from a small alleyway. I am ready to draw my blade for an upcoming attack, having considered all of the worst-case scenarios.

The sound has begun to become clear, allowing me to guess what it is. It sounded like people were chewing on raw meat. I have a bad feeling about this, so I arrive at a stop in front of the small dark alleyway, still wondering why I do this.

My soul, like my body, stopped.

It was the most brutal thing I'd ever seen; they were a skeleton, no.. is an alternate me, with a hole in their skull and a dusty red jacket. But is not that what i scared but what his doing right now

He eats one of the monsters.

❀──────────────────❀

"Mel?"

Tit ----- --- tit

Suddenly the call ends causing chaos between the two monsters.

"YOu Trash Bag, This is Your Fault!!"

Jasmine yells at SP with anger that they have never shown it to anyone before.

"* Wow Blaming Someone huh??
* you know i never expecting this happen
* Maybe if you watch over him this is never going to happen"

SP yelled back, breaking his usual calm state. They keep yelling to each other forgetting that this is just Melati's own fault.

"Hello there, seems you guys need help"

Suddenly a kid's voice can be heard by those two, their attention quickly to the voice stopping their bickering.

"* who are you?"

SP first spoke, the kid was dressed in a black suit, with red stripes and their unusual gray skin and red hair. Only smile at them.

"You can call me PLAYER"

❀──────────────────❀

I kept running as fast as I could, fearfully looking behind me. Everything's happening so fast and blurry, the forest catching fire as I try to flee, and then a bone attack surrounds me. It hurts my head to think about everything.

I kept running in this monochromatic environment. I'm not sure how I got here, but I don't have time to think as I cross paths with a wall. I then went into a room.

My first thought when I saw this place, yellow and familiar hall.

I keep running down the halls when the terrifying version of myself appears in the middle of the hall, ready to slice me with their axe.
Without my awareness, my teleportation is active again before the axe touches my skull, and I'm getting teleports behind them. I quickly come to a halt and turn back at him, summoning hundreds of bone attacks and raining them down on him like rain.

He turned his body and charged at me, skillfully avoiding my attack like a leaf.
I then went into defensive mode, ready to block any of their attacks.
They unexpectedly leap in the middle of their run, catching me off guard. They twist in the air and swing their axes to my right side. I was able to stop their axe with my blade, but it didn't stop the burst that sent me to one of the pillars.

I can feel every bone in my body slam into the pillar, my head throbbing like a tornado. i just hope it doesn't dramatically reduce my HP.

My vision is blurry, but I can see a satisfied smile on their face to.my miseri.

Before they get closer, i hear a sound of rubble from behind me. When I look up, I see the pillar falling and coming to squash me.
I use the opportunity to catch the pillar and toss it at Scary-me, slamming them hard across the hall.

I stood up and attempted to heal myselg with magic while balancing from the previous attack.
I took my time looking around to see if there any escape only to find the exit was already covered in bone, but the bone attack was different from the one I had; it appeared to be rotten and corroded. It is not a good idea to try to destroy something shrouded in powerful magic.

Then, all of a sudden, a cell phone rang. I looked down at my cell phone, which had fallen off in the middle of my runs. I walk over to my cell phone and answer the calls.

"* MELATI / SANS, ARE YOU OKAY??"

My cell phone can pick up on the two voices.

" * i'm okay …  i guess

My body was still in shock and pain from the fight earlier, so I responded weakly.

"Okay, listen carefully, it took 2 minutes to open the portal there. So, Mela, don't worry, we'll get you out."

Jasmine explained all of it to me. I heard the clank of chains before I could respond to them or sigh happily.

I quickly turned around to see the axe lunging at me, and I managed to dodge it.

How are they still alive?

I shifted back to look at the spot where I slammed them with a pillar as I looked at the axe in front of me And there he stood, as if my attack had never hurt them, and smiled creepily at me.

I want to use one of my dandelion attacks on them to keep distance between us, but they scream before I can raise my left hand.

Their screams are so loud and brutal that I swear I can feel an earthquake here. It stunned me for a brief moment. I can feel my phone vibrate when Jasmine or SP speak, but why can't I hear them? The realization hit me like a brick. I'm not hearing anything.

Suddenly, I feel a strong vibration approaching me. When I looked up, he was flying toward me, and I noticed they were pulling the axe with the chain as he charged at me.

I grabbed the chain and started pulling. I twist my entire body and I throw them up to the ceiling.

They're surprisingly heavy, it requires all of my strength just to throw them.

I check my phone, but it suddenly starts glitching, no no no his scream affects the signal as well?! Is this Sans truly insane?

I look up at the ceiling. My vision still isn't great, but I can tell they're still alive.

* Sigh

I take another look at my phone and make a decision. I yeet them out the window, hoping  that makes the signal turn normal. 2 minutes, 2 minutes I have to fight this thing.

Focus. I try to catch my breath and calm my beating soul; it is my soul that distracts me from the senses vibrating around me. So I must be at peace. I take another breath and use the help vibration to feel everything around me. For my emotional support breakdown, I cling to my blade.

I felt a strong vibration come at me out of nowhere, and I immediately blocked his nonstop attacks, causing me to be pushed back, each blow coming at a much faster pace than before. I really need to get some distance.

I switched grips on my blade handle and attacked them from the bottom to the chin.

He pushed away after taking the hit, but something was off. But I continued to strike by holding his weapon-wielding hand and jumping kicked him in the face.

I don't want to waste my chance, so I summon a bone attack to aim at him....
Why isn't it working? I tried again, but it was nothing. Why can't I—
I try to put every puzzle together. I can't feel any magic in my hand nor around me after he screams. So, when they scream, I'm guessing they're the ones restricting magic and messing up around them. Tch What a cheater.

My gaze returned to him, and I stood there looking widely at the scene in front of me, terrified.

A black tar leak in his scar that I gave him started to heal him. He looked with such an insane gaze. My entire body went numb and paralized, just like in my dream.

Every plan that comes to mind gives me a headache. How am I going to fight if I can't use any physical or magic?
Making a savepoint is the only thing I can do without magic—-

Wait, maybe I can use the savepoint glitch——

Suddenly, there was a purple lump in front of me, and I saw a face full of pain in the purple ball before it let out a massive burst of fire.
In a panic, I create my own savepoint, not caring about the consequences.

When the two objects collide, a larger explosion occurs, and I immediately feel a powerful vibration in my senses. The explosion caused two of us to get pushed back at the same time.

.
.
.

I opened my eyes to see what was going on.

I was presented with the black glitching that had surrounded the spot of the earlier explosion, the black glitching abruptly vanished, leaving nothing behind. replaced with a whole room with another glitching
including my enemy

My theory was correct, creating another savepoint will cause damage to a timeline, but not immediately, savepoints must be destroyed first.

I check myself to see if I'm glitching out of existence, I'm not. The glitches in the room gradually fade away, returning the surrounding to normal again.

The damage isn't as powerful as I expected, but it's enough. As the purple thing began firing multiple at me, I stood up and looked him in the eyes.

I raise my blade in preparation for round 2.

❀──────────────────❀

6

"What??"

5

"Yeah, it appears that your friend is teleporting himself out of this multiverse, and the multiverse he sent himself to is considered extremely dangerous."

4

SP can only sigh.

"* I'll let you pass this time, hacker, but if you do something unlikely, I'll personally haunt you."

The flower monsters said nothing, only being terrified by the hacker's news.

3

The player remained silent and continued their hacking action.

When they removed their hand from the floating keyboard, a portal opened surrounded by a red glitch.
The portal link to the snowy location, which can be guessed, is snowdin.

2

I collapsed to the ground and was unable to continue fighting.

I can't feel my hands because they're gone, and my mind can't focus on anything except an axe that will soon be swung at my head.

1

•─────✧─────•

THE END

Brother, Is okay…
Everything is going to alright

•─────✧─────•

I gasp and rush up to touch my soul. I can feel their beating so fast.

I'm still alive.

I look around to see where I am, and since I am surrounded by snow, I must be in snowdin town. I notice a savepoint to my left. Oh, Ah right I saved savepoint here.

That means that none of the glitches had any effect on the savepoint. I decide to stand up but instantly fall back down, why is my body so frail? I attempted to stand up again, this time with a support wall behind me.

I went for a walk around here and discovered my cellphone on the ground. I pick it up and look at it, wondering why it's here. I recall the last time I spoke with….

I placed my hand on my head.
I try to remember, but my mind is still hazy, and they tell me to stop thinking about it. A vision of an axe flashed through my mind. I instinctively closed my eyes to brace myself for the pain. Nothing happened, but a voice called me.

"MELATI, OVER HERE"

That must be Jasmine's voice, I think as I turn my head behind me. I'm aware that a red portal does not look like jasmine has but i don't care. I just want to go home and sleep.
I rush to the portal, my body starting to feel so light that it's hard to keep my balance,I imagine myself walking like a drunk old man.

I enter the portal and cover myself in a sudden present white color of anti void. I can feel every eye on me. At the same time, my left shoulder feels heavy.

"* melati, are you okay, bud?"

Another familiar voice greets me. I'm too lazy to guess who but I'll answer them right away.

"* I- I went through character development."

"* How come?"

"*...I've Had Trauma"

I felt myself fall to the ground.

❀──────────────────❀

Hello guys, how are you today ? I hope it goes well. So can you guess who melati fighting? And by the way not to beg but can you leave a comment if you can do that. I really appreciated that. I just want to see if you guys read or just check. Again not forcing you
- author/firuz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 15
Sans has been beat and tortured for most of his miserable life, almost exclusively by his younger brother, Papyrus. But, what happens when Sans is ri...
49 0 3
This is just a little story of my OC x Undertale AUs made purely for my entertainment. Read if you'd like, maybe even imagine yourself as Thia(My OC)...
19K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...
55.7K 1.5K 35
You are a introvert who loves undertale and multiverse and loves to play video games and listin to music. What will happen if one day you meet the s...