The Blue Blur and Art Girl (S...

By LeslieHowell021

After settling in Green Hills, Sonic is eager to prove that he has what it takes to be a true hero. His test... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Mid Chapters
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 10

202 5 0
By LeslieHowell021

Meanwhile at the Mean Bean Coffee Café, Stone is handcuffed to a chair and Wade interrogates him.

"I'm done playing games, pal. You're gonna tell me what I want to know. And I am asking you for the last time..." Wade threatened, before he revealed a bagel. "What would you like on your bagel?"

"I'm not telling you anything." Stone said. "And that is a display bagel."

"I don't get it with you! I mean, I've tried everything. I was good cop. I was bad cop. I was cop who offers you a bagel. And nothing. It's like..." Wade complained, before he tried to bite the bagel and took it out of his mouth. "That is a display bagel. Wow."

Suddenly, everything turns green and Robotnik enters, which terrified Wade.

"Doctor, you're here." Stone smiled.

"Yes, I'm here, and yet I'm... Not all there." Dr. Robotnik said, robotically.

"Sir, are you feeling okay?" Stone asked.

"I'm more than okay. I'm upgraded." Dr. Robotnik replied as he projects a green psychic energy keypad. "Sinister 3.0. My game is next level." He teleports next to Stone. "Hi."
That scared both men. "I can smell the electricity in your brain." He noticed Wade. "You smell like a snack plate."

"Yeah, that's fair." Wade agreed. "I had a couple today."

Robotnik teleports next to him.

"Sit down." Dr. Robotnik ordered, that made Wade imagine to sit in a chair. "In the chair."

"I didn't know. 'Cause he-. Cause he was in the chair, so I didn't. Okay." Wade stuttered.

Wade sits in the chair and Stone handcuffs him. He noticed something outside.

"Sir? We have a problem." Stone alerted.

He opens the blinds and Penny is outside with Ozzy and G.U.N agents surrounding the place.

"I didn't realize that this would be backup." Penny admitted.

"Ma'am, you and your dog stay behind the car." An agent informed, which Penny and Ozzy did so before the agent turned to the team. "All teams in position! Set up a perimeter! Move! Move! Move!"

"Incorrectus, my trusty barnacle." Dr. Robotnik said. "After all these years, what I finally got... Is a solution."

Outside, a helicopter arrives and lands. Tom, Maddie, and Walters exit and go over to the agents.

"Commander." A female agent said.

"Status report." Walters stated.

"Robotnik is in there with Stone and a hostage. Possibly local PD." The agent replied. "I'm not saying he's dumb, but if he is local PD, this town's in a lot of trouble."

Tom and Maddie look at each other.

"Wade." They both answered, before they meet up with Penny.

"Penny?" Maddie questioned, which made her look over.

"Oh, hi Mr and Mrs. Wachowski." Penny greeted. "It's not a surprise that Wade's trapped in there."

"What are you doing here with Ozzy?" Tom asked.

"I'm dog sitting, I volunteered." Penny replied.

Suddenly, they heard a noise and stand back as Robotnik levitates out of the coffee shop.

"Okay." Maddie said.

"Rockin' that new spring collection, I see." Tom joked.

"Well, if it isn't the Pastry King." Dr. Robotnik mocked.

"The Donut Lord." Tom corrected. "A real genius would remember the name of the guy who helped kick your butt off this planet. And I'll do it again if you mess with Green Hills."

"Congratulations on your oh-so-temporary sense of superiority." Dr. Robotnik said.

"You're finished, Robotnik!" Walters stated. "We've taken everything. Your lab, your drones, your funding! Let's see how big of a man you are without your silly little robots."

"Would you like to see... How big a man I can be?" Dr. Robotnik asked. "Welcome to the new norm."

He uses the emeralds' power to create something with vehicles that formed into a tornado as it was creating something and he levitated in the air.

"My god!" Walters said.

"This is too freaky!" Penny exclaimed.

"Doctor, take me with you!" Stone begged.

Robotnik takes Stone with him as he creates a huge tornado surrounded by dust to block the view.

"He's taking everything apart." Tom gasped.

"He's building something." Maddie added.

"That owl said something about turning thoughts into reality." Penny recalled. "If he's making something dangerous, we have to get everyone out quickly!"

"You heard the lady." Walters said to the agents. "Get everyone out of the buildings!"

The agents gave a nod and moved out on duty.

"Nice job, kid." Tom commented. "Maybe when you get out of high school, you should think about becoming a cop. We could use someone like you."

"You can hire me and replace Wade if you'd like." Penny joked.

The agents quickly move to get people out of buildings and Ozzy even helps some animals such as dogs, cats, birds, and bunnies move out.

"Good boy, Ozzy!" Penny said.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Outside Green Hills, a ring portal opens and the Tornado flies out. Tails pilots the plane as Paige sits in the passenger seat with Sonic and Knuckles hanging onto the side. The team sees the large tornado in town.

"Oh, boy." Paige sighed.

"That can only be one thing." Tails said.

"The fearsome power of the Emerald." Knuckles replied.

"If that thing really turns thoughts into power, we are in big trouble." Sonic informed. "Robotnik has a lot of bad thoughts."

"Hey, Sonic, are you sure it was a good idea bringing you-know-who aboard?" Tails whispered to Sonic.

"Knuckles isn't really a bad guy." Sonic replied. "He's just a little mixed up."

"I am not mixed up! I have steely focus." Knuckles informed. "And I'm complex. And that's a lot for some people."

"Well, I'm glad you're with us." Paige smiled. "Now that we're good with each other."

"Hope you're not still mad I hit you with that car." Tails said.

"I was completely uninjured." Knuckles replied. "And my revenge will come when you least expect it, fox."

Back in town, Robotnik has finished his invention and Stone seats in the control panel.

"Sir, you're magnificent!" Stone smiled.

"Thank you, sycophant." Dr. Robotnik said. "Your admiration is inevitable."

The invention reveals itself to be a large Eggman robot.

"I knew it!" Wade said. "Just like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man."

"World domination playlist." Dr. Robotnik inhaled, as he controls the robot and the town panics as they flee.

"Fall back. Fall back!" Walters commanded. "Quick! Retreat!"

The team sees the robot from the Tornado.

"How are we supposed to beat this thing?" Tails asked.

"We need a plan. Knuckles, use your strength to..." Sonic said, but Knuckles folds his arms across his chest and willingly falls off the wing and plummets to the ground below. "Jump off the plane."

"Well, that's how we know he's determined." Paige commented.

"Wow. Okay, this is what we're gonna do."
Sonic instructed as he gets on top of the top wing, facing the Great Eggman Robot. "Step 1: Light taunting."

"What's Step 2?" Paige gulped.

"I have no idea." Sonic replied.

Tom and Maddie see the Tornado flying in the sky.

"Sonic! Paige!" Maddie exclaimed.

The Tornado circles around the Eggman robot.

"Nice action figure, Eggman." Sonic taunted. "Does it do anything or just stand there looking ugly?"

Inside the robot, Robotnik glared at that comment.

"Like a blister, he keeps coming back!" Dr. Robotnik complained. "He's on the okay-to-kill list. Shoot the missiles. Make a decision."

"I need a moment, sir." Stone informed. "I'm trying to figure out how to do this."

"Did you even glance at a manual?" Dr. Robotnik asked.

"No!" Stone replied.

Robotnik goes to the controls and pushes buttons.

"I'll do it." Dr. Robotnik said. "Pardon my lightning. You might want to ground yourself."

Back in Green Hills, the Eggman robot shows it's missiles which made Paige gasp.

"Uh-oh." Tails said.

"I'm gonna pop that thing open like a can of chili..." Sonic commented, before he yelped in fright.

The missiles fly right toward the Tornado at top speed.

"Hang on!" Tails exclaimed as he steered the Tornado away from the missiles.

"Yeah!" Paige cheered.

Tails does a barrel roll with the Tornado, dodging all the missiles and relieving Sonic.

"Close one." Sonic sighed.

One of the missiles hits Sonic, making him fly away with it.

"Sonic!" Tails exclaimed.

In town, Knuckles enters the scene, running towards the Giant Eggman Robot on the ground, getting its attention.

"Robotnik!" Knuckles called out. "Deceiver!"

Inside the Giant Eggman Robot, Robotnik smirked evilly.

"Die, mosquito." Dr. Robotnik said.

Back to the town, Robotnik puts his Giant Eggman Robot's hand on the ground and makes it run right towards Knuckles, who generates chaos energy in his fist and punches the robot hand very hard, making it flinch.

Inside the Giant Eggman Robot, Robotnik pulls his hand backward.

"I felt that." Dr. Robotnik admitted.

Back to the town. Tails flies the Tornado at the Giant Eggman Robot with Paige in charge of the yellow guns attached to the plane that kept shooting the giant contraption. Robotnik thrusts the Great Eggman Robot's hands around in an attempt to catch them. Robotnik moves around like a monster. While the Tornado flies around the Great Eggman Robot, the robot's mustache clams together, crushing one of the Tornado's wings and making it crash to the streets. Tails grabs Paige and uses his twin-tails to fly out of the Tornado before it crashes and lands safely to the ground.

Inside Giant Eggman Robot, Robotnik is shocked by what that had just occurred.

"What just happened?" Dr. Robotnik asked.

"It's the Stache smasher." Stone replied as he holds up a Sega Genesis-style manual. "Right here in the manual."

Back in Green Hills, Sonic directs the missile to the Eggman robot.

"Return to sender." Sonic said.

He jumps off before the missile hits the Eggman robot, knocking out Stone in the process. Robotnik notices Stone unconscious.

"Stone?" Dr. Robotnik asked. "Great. Next thing you know, there'll be a report about a hostile work environment."

Sonic, Paige, Tails, and Knuckles meet up at the street and huddle up.

"Those were our best attacks and they did nothing!" Knuckles said.

"We can't beat Robotnik as long as he's got that Emerald." Tails stated. "He's too powerful."

"Look we aren't strong enough to beat Robotnik on our own, but there's four of us." Sonic assured as he looked at them from Knuckles, Tails, and Paige. "Your strength...Your smarts...Your bravery, and my speed, together. That's how we win."

"So we make our stand here on the field of battle." Knuckles said.

"Together." Paige recalled.

"As a team!" Tails smiled.

"This is it." Sonic stated as the team stands together. "This is our moment!"

Inside the Eggman robot, Robotnik saw the team standing together and glared.

"Time to fight." Dr. Robotnik declared.

Back to the town, Robotnik sends out drones to attack the team. Sonic and Knuckles fight the drones as Paige and Tails shoot the drones.

"Bad time to say this, but I don't actually have a plan." Sonic admitted, which made Paige groan.

"Tails, any ideas?" Paige asked the twin tailed fox.

"We have to find his weak spot." Tails replied.

"I suggest the groin." Knuckles commented.

"What? No, no!" Sonic denied.

"Traditionally, yes; the groin is the weakest spot." Knuckles informed.

"Stop saying "groin." Sonic complained.

"Hedgehog!" Dr. Robotnik said, as Sonic sees that the Eggman robot is about to fire at them.

"Look out!" Sonic alerted, as he grabs Paige's hand and the team moves out of the way.

The siblings gave a nod to each other, before Sonic tosses Paige up and she activated her hovercraft from her shoe to fly next to the trio.

"I know what his weak spot is: it's me!" Sonic said. "I'm the groin!"

"Okay, now you stop." Paige complained.

The team works together to fight off the drones. Paige keeps shooting the drones with her pistol and covers the three aliens.

"Think about it! I live rent-free in this dude's head, so if I go out there and rile him up..." Sonic explained.

"He'll focus on only you, leaving himself open to a flanking maneuver from me and the fox!" Knuckles finished. "Hedgehog, you are a brave and noble warrior! Go to your certain death with honor!"

"We're gonna have to work on your pep talks, pal." Sonic replied.

"Yeah." Tails laughed.

"Let's go!" Sonic said.

The team splits up and Sonic confronts the Eggman robot.

"All right, mustache. You want me? Come and get me." Sonic taunted.

"You don't tell me about coming and getting." Dr. Robotnik said. "I am on the cutting edge of coming and getting! Coming, getting. Coming, getting. Coming, getting. Coming, getting."

Sonic leads the Eggman robot away from town as Tails carries Knuckles in the air.

"You're really heavy." Tails groaned.

"That's because I am one million percent muscle." Knuckles explained. "Faster, fox!"

Elsewhere, Tom and Maddie help people evacuate.

"Go! Move, guys!" Maddie shouted. "Move back!"

"Let's go, that's it!" Tom shouted. "Go, go, go! Keep going!"

Paige flies by and lands by her parents.

"Mom! Dad!" Paige exclaimed.

"Paige!" Maddie said, as she and Tom raced over to hug their daughter.

"You okay?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, but we have to help the boys." Paige replied, before she sees a truck driving in and quickly stops it. "Wait! Stop!"

"Paige, what happened here?" The driver asked.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Tom asked, as he turned to Maddie.

"Let's go get our son." Maddie agreed with a nod, which made Paige smile at her family.

"We need your truck!" The Wachowski's said in unison.

The family hops in the truck and drives off.

In the forest, the Eggman robot looks for Sonic.

"Coming, getting." Dr. Robotnik said.

"You hoo!" Sonic called out, as the Eggman robot sees Sonic on a tree. "So what's the plan here? You gonna build a big robot house? Get yourself a big robot wife?"

"I'm going to enslave humanity and force them to service my machines." Dr. Robotnik explained. "First, Green Hills. Then the universe. Then the multiverse. Then who knows? Maybe that'll be enough. Full disclosure? You won't be there."

He fires eye lasers at Sonic and he avoids them as he keeps running.

"Eye lasers? Really?" Sonic complained.

Tails and Knuckles climb on the Eggman robot's back without being detected. Sonic runs on the bridge and the Eggman robot confronts him.

"Snot rocket!" Dr. Robotnik said, before the Eggman robot fires a laser from its nostrils that wrecks the bridge.

"No, no, no!" Sonic panicked. "No, no, no!"

The bridge collapses and Sonic falls down. He lands on the ground, hurt.

"Giving up already? Not so tough when you're fighting someone 700 times your size, are ya! You can't beat me! I'm all-powerful! All-knowing!" Dr. Robotnik teased, before he heard a small sound. "All-seeing."

He noticed someone cutting a hole in the robot and Tails enters with lots of holograms of himself.

"Looks like your fancy robot has a glitch." Tails joked, as the holograms surround him. "Is it me? What about me? I'm over here. Up top! Down below! Behind you! I'm over here. Sorry! Over here. Too slow!"

Dr. Robotnik tries to blast the real Tails, but he kept hitting the holograms, in frustration.

"You can't outsmart me." Dr. Robotnik said. "I'm the outsmarter-er!"

He erases the holograms and Tails hits the side.

"I didn't outsmart you. I'm just the distraction." Tails stated.

Robotnik turns to Knuckles.

"Robotnik! I am also a hologram." Knuckles said, in an attempt to trick him.

"Disloyal." Dr. Robotnik scoffed.

"Dis" is how I roll." Knuckles recalled, as he cracked his knuckles.

He jumps up and punches the emerald out of Robotnik. The Eggman robot falls down that made Tails and Knuckles fall out of the robot. Robotnik gets up and notices that he doesn't have the master emerald.

"Where's my Emerald?" Dr. Robotnik questioned. "No, no, no, no! No, no, no! Computer, auxiliary power."

He starts the Eggman robot up. Elsewhere, Sonic gets up weakly and sees the emerald a few feet away.

"The Emerald." Sonic said, weakly. "It's right there."

Robotnik presses buttons to start up the Eggman robot.

"Move, you hunk of junk!" Dr. Robotnik complained.

Sonic moves towards the emerald as best as he can.

"I have to.... Reach it." Sonic muttered. "Come on, come on, come on."

The Eggman robot gets up and slowly starts to chase Sonic. The family arrives from the truck and search for Sonic.

"There he is!" Maddie exclaimed. "Go! Go, go, go!"

"Sonic!" Paige gasped.

The truck drives faster. Sonic reaches the emerald and picks it up as the Eggman robot's foot hovers over the hedgehog, but Maddie quickly grabs Sonic and the truck drives away.

"No!" Dr. Robotnik said.

"We got you, Sonic." Maddie assured.

The Eggman robot prepares to punch on the ground.

"Hold on!" Tom shouted.

The robotic foot punches close to the truck, making it crash. Paige gets up weakly and helps her family out of the truck before they hid behind the wrecked vehicle.

"You guys okay?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah." Tom replied.

"Mmm-mmm." Paige nodded, weakly.

"Okay." Maddie breathed.

The Eggman robot walks towards the truck.

"I got the Emerald. We can still defeat him." Sonic assured as he held the Emerald. "Come on, come on. How does this thing work? What do I do?"

The Master Emerald fades its color and starts to break and fall into pieces.

"What?" Sonic questioned. "No. No, no, no, no! No, no, no, no!"

The Eggman robot stops and stared at the family.

"Look at the happy little family." Dr. Robotnik commented.

The Eggman robot creates a fire ring to trap and surround the family.

"You have to get away from me." Sonic panicked. "I'm the one he wants."

"Hey." Maddie said, softly. "We're not going anywhere. We're family."

"And families stick together..." Tom agreed as he and Maddie held their children's hands. "No matter what."

The Eggman robot hovers it's foot over the family as they huddle close and.

"I love you guys." Sonic said.

"We love you too, Sonic." Paige replied.

The Chaos emeralds glow and float up to spin in a circle as they merged into Sonic's body, right before the Eggman robot brings down his foot.

"Nooooo!!!" Tails shouted.

"I got him! I finally got him!" Dr. Robotnik cheered, before a rumble was heard and held the Eggman robot by the foot. "What was that?"

Underneath the Eggman robot's foot, a golden glow emerges as Sonic transforms into Super Sonic to lift the foot and save his family. The family gets up and Super Sonic flies up to confront the Eggman robot. Paige helps her parents move away from the Eggman robot and they hugged each other as they stare at Super Sonic. Tails and Knuckles stare in shock as well. Super Sonic dashes around to remove the Eggman robot's head and face Robotnik.

"It's over, Eggman." Super Sonic said.

"I like the new look. It works for you." Dr. Robotnik admitted. "What do you say we just let bygones be bygones? I did some things, you did some things. There are good people on both sides." He secretly activates the Eggman robot's hand. "Surely two intelligent beings can work these things OUT!!!"

The Eggman robot attempts to punch him, but Super Sonic stops the hand and obliterates it into pieces.

"Come on, buddy." Tom said. "Come on."

"Get him, Sonic!" Maddie cheered.

"Yeah." Tom added. "Come on."

"You got this, Kiddo." Paige smiled.

Super Sonic uses his powers to destroy the Eggman robot and taps his foot on its chest to make it fall back.

"Oh, it's like that?" Dr. Robotnik complained. "Okay, we're not friends." The Giant Eggman Robot falls over. Robotnik falls off its platform. "Later, hater!"

The Eggman robot and Robotnik crash on the ground in defeat. Super Sonic levitates down as his family and friends confront him.

"Sonic!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Buddy!" Tom shouted.

"Kiddo!" Paige smiled.

"Wait! You cannot touch him!" Knuckles warned as he stops the family. "The hedgehog holds the power of the Emerald. I am sorry. He is no longer the Sonic you once knew."

"What?" Tom questioned.

Super Sonic then uses his powers to create something from the sky and revealed that he created a chili dog to eat.

"You got to try this." Super Sonic commented, before he creates another one that hits Knuckles' face.

"Okay. He is exactly the Sonic you once knew." Knuckles said.

Paige giggles and Super Sonic reverts himself back to normal.

"Kiddo!" Paige said, as she kneels down and hugs Sonic.

"Sonic!" Maddie smiled, as she hugs Sonic.

"Bring it in, bud." Tom chuckled, as he hugs Sonic.

"It's good to be back in blue." Sonic smiled. "The golden god thing was fun, but blue has always been more my color."

"Looks good on you." Tom commented.

"Sonic, you were the most powerful hero in the universe, and you let it go. Why?" Tails asked.

"Because I still have some growing up to do." Sonic recalled. "And I kind of like being a kid."

"And you're not just any kid." Tom stated. "You're our kid."

"That's right." Maddie agreed as she bops his nose. "Bring it in!"

Sonic, Paige, Tails, Tom and Maddie group hug.

"Yay!" Tails smiled. "Hugs!"

They all separated.

"It's a good thing we didn't do this before." Sonic said. "You would've blown up."

Knuckles pours the Master Emerald shards into his hands and presses them together, causing them to glow. As Knuckles pulls his hands back, the Master Emerald is revealed to have been fixed.

"Whoa! You fixed it." Sonic gasped.

"I've spent my whole life questing for this." Knuckles said. "Now I have it. Now we have it. What do we do with it? What next?"

"There were once two orders of heroes who protected the galaxy from those who would use the Emerald for evil." Tails recalled.

"But they have all passed on to the great battleground in the sky." Knuckles stated.

"So let's start a new order." Paige suggested. "The four of us."

"This is no light task." Knuckles informed. "We must make a vow; to use our powers to keep the universe safe; to watch out for each other. Our new tribe."

"I know! A power bump!" Tails suggested.

"Good idea." Sonic agreed.

"I like that idea." Paige smiled.

Sonic, Paige, and Tails power bump.

"It's an Earth custom." Tails explained to Knuckles. "An unbreakable promise."

"Very well." Knuckles agreed. "A power bump it is."

Tom and Maddie fist bump each other.

"Power bump!" Sonic chanted, as the team creates a power bump.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 185 12
The world needed a hero -- it got two hedgehogs. Both powered with incredible speed, Sonic and his little sister Stormi embraces their new home on...
8K 75 21
Same storyline as Sonic Underground except for one detail. They're not triplets, they're quadruplets! Dr. Robotnik has captured their youngest sis...
5.1K 89 10
Amy gets captured by eggman and is forced to find a way out herself.
41K 768 11
Sonic, his sister Y/N, Tails, and Knuckles are in the future city for the search of the Chaos Emeralds when they bump into three birds flying on thei...