Adopted By Who!?!?!?! (Blood...

By XxDOMOloveDOMOxX

Even though this says BotDF it'll have more to do with other bands than Dahvie and Jayy... After being placed... More

Adopted By Who!?!?!?!
Character Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT
Question time!!!!
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

1.2K 39 8
By XxDOMOloveDOMOxX

Dahvie get your ass on your computer now! I thought to myself. I got an invite to oovoo with Dahvie.

"Heyyyooooooo!!!!!!!" He said when I answered the call.

"Hey how's the tour so far?"

"Alright, kinda boring without my partner in crime."

"I wouldn't expect anything less." I said with a smirk. The doorbell rang a few times. "Okay, shut up." I told Dahvie while going to the door. I opened it to see Alex. I tried blocking the view of my living room because that's where my laptop was and I'm pretty sure my "uncle" would say something if he saw.

"You forgot your bag in our car so here." he said while handing me my bag.

I was about to say something but was interrupted. "ALEXANDRIA GRIFFIS! IS THAT A BOY!?" Dahvie yelled obnoxiously.

"David shut the fuck up!" I yelled back.

"Do you have company?"

"No I'm on oovoo with a few relatives."

"Ahh well I guess I will let you get back to it."

"No! Why don't you come in I was just finishing up." He hesitated for a minute but then nodded.

"Okay" I ran into the living room said a quick goodbye and closed my laptop. God, can that get any closer.

"So, nice place."

"Thanks my dads get paid well so you know."

"Makes sense." I nodded.

"Is Demetri in the car? I mean he can come in! I'll give you guys a tour if you want." I tried offering things I felt kind of awkward.

"No, I walked over. I live across the street."

"Oh? That's good information." He gave me a skeptical look. "No! I mean like... Well I'm not exactly sure what I mean." He chuckled a little. All of a sudden my computer started going off... I was getting an oovoo call.

"You should probably do something about that..."

"I'll be right back." I went to my laptop... My dad, specifically Jayy. I ignored the call, signed off, and shut down my computer. I walked back to the entry hall where Alex was waiting for me.

"I think that's taken care of." I said with a giggle then I stopped almost as soon as I started giggling. I bit my lip out of embarrassment.

"That was cute." Alex said. I looked up at him with shock. "Erm, I mean- that it-"

"It's fine. Do you want to take a tour?"

"Yeah sure." I we walked a little bit towards the living room when I stopped abruptly. "WAIT!!!" I pushed Alex back to the door. I pointed to the shoe mat. "Shoes need to be off. If there is dirt or mud anywhere in this house I will be slaughtered." He chuckled, nodded and took off his shoes.

"Alright I'm ready." I guided him to the living room.

"So this my sejour A.K.A my family room we have a parlor to but I'm not allowed in there." He looked kinda smug. "What?"

"Nothing, just I wouldn't expect you to follow the rules like that."

"It's just a trust thing. I feel bad disobeying my parents." He nodded in understanding. We started walking to my kitchen. "Any-who this is my kitchen obviously. Do you want anything? Some food or drinks?"

"Nahh but thanks for the offer." I finished showing him around the first floor. "To the next floor?"

"Sure thing." We walked up the staircase to the second floor.

"So this floor is very blah. It has my parents' room, my uncle's room, and the guest rooms." He just nodded. "The next floor is my tied for my favorite." I said with a smirk.

"Why...?"

"You'll see." I walked to the door the the staircase and gestured for him to go inside. "You can go first. I am used to these stairs, but no offense you'll possibly fall if not go really slow." We climbed up my spiralling staircase to my room; when we got up Alex was slightly out of breath.

"That's a lot of stairs." He commented.

"Yupperz! Its good exercise though."

"I suppose so."

"So this is my room." I said gesturing to the door directly across from us. I started to pull him towards the stairs.

"Where are we going?"

"To my basement." I said innocently.

"What?! I thought we were going to take a break."

"Oh, alright." I said and sat down in the middle of the hallway.

"I thought you were going to show me your room?" I gave him an indecisive look.

"I don't know... my room may be too epic for you to handle." He scoffed.

"Puh-lease I think I am pretty epic."

"Well, that's a matter of opinion." He looked at me oddly. "What?" He shook his head.

"Nothing, but I do actually want to see your room, judging by the rest of your house it should be pretty awesome." I smirked.

"Alright if you insist." We walked over to my door. I put in my code and the door unlocked.

"That was cool."

"Yeah, I guess." We walked into my room. "So... This is it." The first thing he did was went over to my wall of autographs; I have a bunch of posters that were autographed.

"This is so amazing..." He said in awe. "How did you get all of these?"

"Concerts, speaking of wanna come with me to the Peirce The Veil concert this weekend? I can get you in with a premium V.I.P pass free of charge." I said with a smile. He looked at me in amazement.

"How?!"

"Doesn't matter, if you come you'll find out." I looked unsure.

"I don't know, maybe I'll ask."

"Good." I sat down on my king sized four-poster bed. I was tracing the designs of my black and lavender comforter.

"Why is this wall so shiny?" He said pointing to my dry-erase wall.

"OH! Here." I got up and handed him a EXPO marker. "Draw." He started writing something and when he was done he stepped away.

Your most amazing newest best friend ever!!!!! -A.C

"You like?"

"Thank you oh so much."

"I like your room a lot." He commented still looking around.

"Thanks. Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Does that involve going up or down anymore stairs?" He asked concerned.

"Not for you. I'll be right back." I climbed up the ladder in the corner of my room to get to my little cave that has my movies, CDs and books. Crap! What does he want to watch?!?! "Erm, hey Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Doesn't matter some sort of comedy I guess." I looked for a movie and brought it down.

"Alrighty, you can lay on my bed, make yourself comfortable." I said and put the movie in. Soon enough we were watching Despicable Me.

"Oh, I love this movie!" He said like an excited toddler. I giggled. "Come here." He patted a seat on my bed right next to him. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Are you tired?"

"Exhausted is the correct term." He chuckled again. He lay back on my bed and patted his chest.

"Lay down." He commanded.

"Shesh, a little commanding now aren't we?" He nodded and gestured for me to lay down again. I rested my head on his chest, over his heart. He started to pet my hair. "Do you like my hair?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's really soft."

"Thanks..." We watched the movie for fifteen minutes and Alex's steady heartbeat caused me to started to dose off.

********************************************************************************************** 

Song I'm listening to: Well actually I'm taking care of my mom because she got her tonsils removed...

I REALLY HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR THE FACT THAT I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN AGES!!!!!!! I was waiting for the 2 votes or comments and then I forgot to check and what not so yeah. I KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I NEED FILLER StUFF SO IT MAY TAKE A LITTLE WHILE FOR ME TO THINK OF STUFF!!!!!! BUT A CHAPTER SHALL COME NONE THE LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need 2 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter XD I'm trying to buy myself time lolzz

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH

Continue Reading