Chapter 1

A/N IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BREAKING DAWN PART 2 AND ARE PLANNING TO SEE IT DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************

"Alexandria, do you want to see a movie?"

"Sure what movie do you want to see, daddy Jayy?" I call him that so I don't get them confused.

"Anything you want."

"Can we see Breaking Dawn part 2?"

"Alright let's check with Texas." Daddy Jayy call Daddy Texas down and he said yes, so we went out to the movies and it was really cool except that the guy took off Carlisle's head. I sat on Texas' lap crying while he was calming me down.

"Hey lovebug, look it was all a vision." I looked down slightly embarrassed.

"Oh. Right." We went back home and there was a really big present in the living room.

"CAN I OPEN IT PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

"Sure." I tore apart the wrapping paper and opened the box and Dahvie popped out.

"UNCLE DAHVIE!!"

"Hey Giggles what's up?" He asked as he caught me.

"My daddies took me to Breaking Dawn. ARE WE GOING ON ANOTHER TOUR!?!?!?!" I asked jumping up and down. He nodded his head and I ran over to my room and got clothes in a bag and tried to bring it back down and I got it to the stairs but I don't wanna bring it down. "Can somebody help me?!"

"Give me those." Texas said in a butler like voice. We went to the bus and headed out to the next venue.

**************************************************************************************

Song I'm listening to: Watching Despicable Me

So this chapter wasn't all that important it was just a quick idea.

Next chapter is going to be a time skip thingy so yeah.

Comment vote yady yady ya the usual stuff.

I LOVIES YOU PEOPLE!!!