Chapter 3

"Good morning class I have heard we have a new student, Alexandria Griffis?" I raise me hand.

"That would be me."

"Welcome to high school, stay after for a minute and I will give you your books you'll need for this class." I nodded. He looked oddly familiar.

"Wait, are you related to Jayy? From Blood on the Dance Floor?" I didn't know what to say so I shrugged.

"That would be cool wouldn't it." I sighed. I made a new friend that I like and I'm already lying to him.

"Let's do a verbal pop quiz to make sure everyone is on the same page."

I just realized I don't even know my teacher's name. I started looking around the room for something when I noticed his desk said Mr. Cooke. His name didn't sound familiar. Maybe his first name would? Oh I don't know.

"Miss Griffis. Between which years did the Civil War take place?"

"Which one? America wasn't the only country to have a civil war." A few people laughed and I realized pretty much just sassed my teacher. "Oh my, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I'm sorry, my cousin used to homeschool me so I didn't really have to worry about that. I'm sorry" I stopped after realizing I was rambling. Great he's going to think I like him or something. Just my luck.

"That's understandable. And the American Civil War please."

"1861 to 1865 I believe" he gave a simple nod and continued walking around the class asking people. The bell rang signaling the end of class. I walked up to Mr. C's desk to get my books.

"Erm you told me to wait to get my books?" I asked not sure what to say.

"Of course follow me." He said leading me to the back of the class. He gave me the books and I left the room I got an odd feeling from him that I didn't like too much. The day continued like that and it was now time for lunch.

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" Alex asked.

"Of course." I said with a smile.

"My brother brings me home after school. Do you want him to give you a ride?"

"Nah, I think my house is probably out of the way." He shook his head.

"Don't worry about it I don't really want you to be on the bus alone. I think you'd cause trouble." He said smirking. I laughed and nodded.

"You're most likely right" we got our lunch and went to a table where a bunch of people were sitting well more like four but still.

"Guys this is Alexandria. Alexandria this is Jake, Stacy, Jessi, and Kyle." Alex said gesturing to each person. I gave a small wave and sat down in between Alex and Kyle.

"I like your shirt." Jessi said to me.

"Thanks." I said looking at my Pierce The Veil shirt.

"They won't bite don't worry." Alex said trying to make me more comfortable.

"Yeah we're nice people, not cannibals." Kyle said nudging my side which cause me to giggle awkwardly.

"Woah she giggles!" Jake said as if it was the coolest thing ever.

"My friend David calls me giggles."

"Aww that's so cute." Stacy said. I laughed and nodded.

"Alex maybe you will finally get a girlfriend!" I blushed looking down after Jake said that. From the looks of it everyone was dating someone except Alex. Jake and Stacy looked like they were together and so did Jessi and Kyle.

"OH MY GOD! Look at her she's blushing!" Kyle said while laughing which caused me to become a deep shade of red. The bell that ended lunch rang which means I would have to go to French by myself. Luckily the Spanish and French rooms a right next to each other.

Alex was walking me down and we were making conversation. "I'm sorry if they made you feel awkward. They tend to do that." He said with a chuckle.

"It's alright. And I guess I'll go with you and your brother." I said as I was about to enter the French room.

French went by quickly and when I left the room Alex was waiting for me. We got our things from our lockers and started walking down the hall. We passed the main doors and went down the history wing.

"Where are we going?" I asked extremely confused.

"To my brother's room." We walked into Mr. Cooke's room.

"Demetri are you ready to go? We're bringing Alexandria home, too."

"Don't I have a say in who rides in my car?"

"If it's too much of a hassle I can walk, I don't mind." Mr. C shook his head.

"I don't mind but a warning would have been nice. Are you riding with us from now on?" I was about to say something but Alex cut me off.

"Yes. We don't need you causing commotion on the bus." Mr. C chuckled.

"Alright let's go."

"Thanks Mr. Cooke I-"

"Please no formalities outside of school. Call me Demetri." I nodded my head and gave him directions to my house. We got there and they were gaping at it.

"This is your house?"

"Yeah, thanks for the ride."

"Is anyone home? I mean if not you're more than welcome to come over."

"No it's fine I have to clean anyway." I closed the door and saved goodbye as I headed to my front door I unlocked it and went to my room after closing it and locking it. I looked at my phone to see that Dahvie head text my about a billion times. I sent him a text saying I was home so we could Skype whenever. These next two weeks might not by that bad after all.

*********************************************************************************

Listening to: Boyfriend by Issues

WHAT GOES ON HOME SLICES!!!!!! I am trying to update as much as I can today so please read and comment and vote.

TWO COMMENTS OR VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPIE!!!!!!!

I love you all!!!!!!