Sweet Boyfie [ KTH FF ]

By Taebeardiary

When the boy is so sweet , will he be with with her at her worst ? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 7

1.2K 65 2
By Taebeardiary

••• After 2 weeks •••

Yn : Winter bear !! Wake up !!!

Taehyung : Hmm. Plz 5 Min more . ( Sleepy voice )

Yn : No bear !! Wake up please . You've to go to office .

Taehyung : Hmm.

He hugged her tightly .

Yn : Bear !! Wake up now or else no morning pecks .

Taehyung whined and opened his eyes but he just stared at her . Her eyebags , her face is also pale .

He just couldn't understand she had  been changing from last week's .

But Taehyung decided to ask her out today night .

Yn : Bear !! Now get up .

Taehyung : Ok ok but give me my morning pecks .

Taehyung pouted his lips .

Yn giggled and pecked his lips multiple time .

Taehyung smiled softly at her .

Taehyung : Let's go and get ready .

He cheered himself and went to shower while Yn went to make breakfast after choosing his attire .

Yn was making breakfast as usual Taehyung backhugged her .

Taehyung noticed her becoming thin . He couldn't feel her chubby self which he liked the most .

Taehyung : What are you making ?

Yn : Pencakes and hot choco.

Taehyung : Hmm.

Yn : Now go and I'll serve the breakfast.

Taehyung sat down to eat .

Taehyung : Won't you eat ?

Yn : I'll later . Now I want to stare at my bear who eats so cutely . I just can't help but stare . You're so cute .

Yn had been doing this from last two week Taehyung noticed it .

Taehyung : Now I'll go love . Take care my Princess .

Yn nodded with a smile .

Yn : You also take care . Don't overwork . I'll miss you .

Then she pecked his lips and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung smiled and hugged her .

Taehyung : I'll also miss you .

Then they pulled away and Taehyung went away after pecking her forehead.

Yn smiled not until he disappeared completely . After Taehyung went away her smile faded away .

Yn : It's time to workout .

She sighed and went away .

••• Meanwhile •••

Taehyung was drowning in his thought about Yn .

Jimin waved his hands in front of Taehyung .

Taehyung : Huh !! Jimin ! When did you come ?

Jimin smiled .

Jimin : I was sitting here for about 5 mins now . You didn't even notice me entering your office. Now tell me what happened?

Taehyung : I was thinking about Yn . From last two weeks she's been changing both mentally and physically.

Jimin : What do you mean ?

Taehyung : Sometimes she just got  lost in her own thoughts . Her face has become pale and she's becoming thin then before I dont like it . She's not even cheerful like before.

Jimin : Did someone tell her anything ?

Taehyung : I don't know I asked her many times . But she said nothing happened wrong . But I know something is bothering her . She even didn't have any meals with me . Nor dinner neither breakfast . I want my chubby and cheerful Yn back . Even she doesn't smile genuinely. She also looks tired so much whenever I go home from office .

Jimin : You should clear it out .

Taehyung : I decided to ask her out tonight .

Jimin : Then you should go home early and spend some time with her .

Taehyung nodded and they did some chitchat .

••• Time Skip •••

~~~ Evening ~~~

Yn was standing in the Balcony . She didn't notice someone else was there admiring her every actions .

Yn : Do I really deserve him ? He's too perfect for me . I'm really not a girl for him .

Yn sighed and a tear escaped from her eyes . That's when two arms wrapped around her waist .

Taehyung : Don't be insecure about yourself .

Yn just looked down not able to say anything .

Yn : But it's true . I'm not perfect for you .

Taehyung : Who said that huh ? Did I tell you that you're not perfect .

Taehyung turned her around and his heart clenched seeing her eyes teary .

Yn started sobbing .

Yn : I'm r-really not . I'm so c-chubby . I don't ---

Her words cut of by her own sobbing .

Taehyung cupped his cheeks .

Taehyung : Don't cry love . I can't see your tears . Please . You deserve the whole world . Please don't cry .

He kept wiping her tears away .

Taehyung : Remember one thing I loved for the way you're , not for your body . You are perfect for me . The way you understand me , your love and affection is so perfect that sometimes I feel like do I deserve you ?

Yn hugged him tightly .

Yn : I'm sorry .

Taehyung : Why are you saying sorry ? I'm sorry if I make you feel like that . Please love I love you so much. No girl can replace you .

Yn looked at him in his eyes .

Yn : I love you so much . You deserve the whole world .

Taehyung : You deserve my whole life . And I want my chubby Yn back and also the cheerful one . I don't like you to be thin . I love the way you were before . What makes you feel like that tell me ?

Yn : It's just in that party some girls were talking about us . I felt insecure about myself.

Taehyung : Don't listen to others . You love me right ?

Yn nodded.

Taehyung : Then only listen to me . In my eyes , you're way more than perfect .

Yn smiled and hugged him . Taehyung took him in his embrace in koala style and sat on the bed .

Taehyung : From onwards , you'll eat breakfast and dinner with me . I don't like to eat alone . Ok ? And I'll call you everyday about your lunch . If you lie, it will hurt me more than anything. And if you hurt me like this , then I couldn't help .

Yn pulled away and cupped his cheeks .

Yn : I'm sorry bear . I'll not hurt you.

Taehyung nodded with a smile .

Taehyung : Let's go and eat something . I'm hungry . ( Pout )

Yn giggled and pecked his cheeks .

Taehyung felt peace seeing her laughing after a long time .

He just wanted to stop the moment of them where the giggling and chucking could be heard .

Taehyung hugged her tightly .

They both were feeling the warmth from each other .

Yn : Taehyung !!

Taehyung : Hmm!!

Yn : Shall we go and eat something ?

Taehyung : Let's go !!!

He carried Yn and went to the kitchen .

Taehyung : I've already ordered the food . You don't have to make anything .

Yn nodded with a smile.

Yn was about to get down but Taehyung hold her tightly . Yn looked at him confusedly.

Taehyung : Today I'll feed you .

Yn chuckled .

Taehyung sat on the chair while Yn was in his embrace .

Taehyung started feeding Yn while Yn was eating like a kid .

Then they finished their dinner and went to sleep while cuddling .

Taehyung was very happy to see cheerful Yn again . He felt peace like he got back his happy world again .

He looked at her sleeping figure in a loving gaze .

Taehyung sighed in relief and hugged her more tightly. She snuggled in his chest snoring cutely .

Taehyung smiled warmly and drifted into sleep while admiring her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 76 4
She's in love with him.. Madly in love with him. She could burn the whole world if it tried to come between them. She's rude, she's aggressive but wi...
490K 15.7K 56
All she knew was she got a text and then taken. Never in a million years would you think life would turn out like this. Twists and turns and even dea...
160K 4.4K 33
𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 --- 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆. 𝒌𝒊𝒎...
3.4K 97 15
what happens when 2 cancer patients fall in love with each other but........... 😀😀