My Hubby❤✔✔

By tankygirly

Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop... More

Prologue
Will they confess??
Her confession
Romance starts
Romantic Night
Alone time
Kidnapped??
Monster
Soul
You complete me
The Night
Cousins
Bussiness Tour
Missing Eachother
Only Love
Love is in the Air
The Fate!!
Her Breakdown
Mahalakshmi's Plan
Her Eyes,His feelings
Her Pain!!
His Worry
Collapsed
His Wifeyy
Caring Hubby
Eyes On Him👀
Happy Us
Honeymoon Time
Hotness Filled
Better Half
Cheap Tactics
Note
Wedding Anniversary
Shock
What's Next?
His Support System
Happiness!!
Inauguration
Insecurities
Bundle of Joy
Wrapped by Care
Passion
Mood Swings
Attack??
The Distance
NEW STORY
Home :)
Biggest Blessing
Next New Story
Family Time
Birthday!!
Special Night
Missunderstanding
Forgive?
Behind him!
Her Tears!!
The Burst Out!
Just You and Me!
Happy Times
Together!!
Hustle Bustle
Epilogue!
Thank you❤/Next New Story!
New Short Story
New one
Check out!
Let's interact
Important News!!!(Pls read)

With You

3K 429 12
By tankygirly

Sivaangi cried hard when he declined the call. She just stared the celing and tears drops made their way. The time flew away and her eyes slowly shut impulsively.

Here, Ashwin got ready in her favourite purple shirt of him, after booking immediate flight tickets to coimbatore. Ashwin reached her house by cosy 3am and pressed the door bell disturbing their sleep.

Her parents saw eachother like "who would be at this time". and they stood surprised seeing Ashwin at the doorstep.

Kri : Maplai.. enna intha nerathula.. ulla vaanga..

Ashwin smiled sadly and entered inside.

Binni : Edhaadhu prechanaya pa..?

Ak : Onnu illa athai.. Sivu va paakanum pola thonichu... Athaan...

Her parents passed a genuine smile towards him while the hesitation was evident in his face.

Kri : En maaplai ipdi thayangura.. ava ulla dha irukku poyi paarunga...

He nodded slightly and walked towards her room. He found her in a deep sleep. He slowly sat beside her and his heart ached to see her dry tears and pale face. His fingers caressed her cheeks and she smiled in the sleep.

Sk : Ashwineyyyy...

She mumbled in her sleep and a tear drop fell on her cheek. He back hugged her and snuggled into her neck which made her sleep disturb.. She felt his presence but shrugged it off thinking it would be a dream..

Ak : Sivu...

Sk : Mch!! *groaned*

Ak : Kovama..??

Sk : En da ipdi kanavu la vanthu paduthure... Nerla vaada.. I miss you..

His tears turned into chuckles hearing her.

Ak : Unmayile un purushan vanthiruken di..

Sk : Urgghhh.. intha kanavu vera... che..

She closed her eyes tightly to go for a deep sleep...

Ak : Adiye.. ipdi thirumbu di..

He made her turn and she noticed her husband smiling at her.

Sk : Kanavu la kooda dress elaam maathitu varuviya..

Ak : Aiyoo.. ethana vaati di solradhu ithu un purushan nu... Just give me a kiss and confirm it..

Sk : unna thotaale nee maranjidum.. idhula kiss veraya..

Ak : Nambalana thottu paaru..

Her palms slowly cupped his face and her eyes blurred feeling his skin while he held her palm and kissed it..

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. nee vantiya..

Ak : Aama di pondatti.. *pulling her cheeks*

She burst out in tears and started to hug him but her belly blocked in between making her pout. He chuckled and made her turn towards the otherside before wrapping her from behind.

Sk : I missed your warmth...

Ak : Shhh.. I am here with you.. edhum yosikaama thoongu...

He placed a kiss on her nape snuggling into her neck.

Sk : unkitta neraya pesanum...

Ak : Kaalaila pesalaam.. ippo thoongu di..

She leaned more into his chest and he tightened the hug closing his eyes. Soon both drifted to a deep yet peacefull sleep. Sivaangi squinted her eyes as sunlight landed on her face and felt a weight on crook of her neck. She smiled seeing his hands tightly around her.

Ashwin who opened his eyes find his wife beside him with a wide smile.

Ak : En di apdi paakure...

Sk : Unakku enna.. nan en purushana dha sight adikure..

Ak : *chuckles* seri nalla thoongitiya?

Sk : Mm..

He caressed her abdomen and placed a kiss on their baby..

Sk : En un princess kku mattum dha kiss ah?? Pondatti kku illaya..

Ak : Oh.. ippove unakku poramaya di.. *pulling her nose*

He kissed her forehead with much love and she pointed her cheek. Smiling, he kissed her cheek and she pointed her another cheek and he kissed there also.

Then she pointed her nose and he kissed her nose. At last she pointed her lips earning a peck from him.

Ak : Love you...

Sivangi nodded and turned her head sideways making him frown.

Ak : En di moonjiya thirupura..

Sk : Poda..

Ak : Edheyyy poda va..

Sk : Pinna.. epdi nee enna thaniya vittu irukalaam.. ithukku elaathukkum unakku punishment undu...

Ak : Itha paaru sivu... meendum aarambikaadha....

Sk : ...............

Ak : Poi fresh aaitu vaadi kovakaari...

Sk : Poda ketta paiyya..

Both got fresh up and moved towards the hall to find their parents there.

Binni : Ennadi maplai vandhadhum moonji la 1000 watts bulb eriyudhe...

Sk : Ma... ipdi kalaaikaadha ma..

Ashwin smiled at her and soon binni served them breakfast.

Kri : Aprom maaplai, office work elaam edi pogudhu..

Ak : nalla pogudhu mama...

Kri : Binni elaatheyum sollita pa.. konjam naalaikku neenga renduperum ingaye irunga.. athaan safe uh..

Ak : Illa mama.. na inaikke kelamburen... office la neraya vela irukku..

Sivaangi's face fell immediately and silence filled around. He ate a little and moved from there without sparing a glance at them.

Ashwin sat on the bed waiting for her arrival and after a while she came and shut the door furiously making him jerk.

Ak : Sivu ennadi pandre...

Sk : Na enna panne..

Anger was evident in her tone which sighed him.

Ak : Ippo un prechana enna??

Sk : Athu na keka vendiya kelvi.. enna da un prechana... ethukku ipdi enna vittu thalli irukke... na un kooda iruntha enna ippo..??  sethu poiduma..*raising her voice*

Ak : Aii enna pesure nee..

Sk : Nee pandradhelaam paatha enakku apdi dha thonudhu... ivlo naal illadha bayam unakku ippo enga irunthu vandhadhu..

Ak : Yaarukku di bayam... Mch! Sivu nan solradhu unakku puriyalaya..

Sk : puriyala..

He huffed and remained silent for a minute

Ak : Sivu... unna vittu velagi poga entha aasayum enakku illa di.. Apdi enaala irukkavum mudiyaadhu.. En uyir di nee.. Why can't you understand? I need some time to sort out these issues.

Sk : Athukku na un kooda iruntha enna ippo??

Ak : Ennakku onnu illa di.. Think about your mother... Oru amma va athai kku un mela romba kavala irukku... intha time la nee un amma kooda iruntha,she feel relax.. athukku dha naanum ithukku othukitte.. Just one month, elaam seri aayidum.....

Sk : .........

Ak : Nee enna nenache, na unna vittu apdiye odi poiduven na?? Apdi elaam en pondatti ya vittu na pomaate.. unna vitta enakku yaaru di irukku.. You are my lucky charm..  en chellam di nee...

She chuckled with happy tears and side hugged him.

Sk : Sorry da...

Ak : Oii.. no sorry...

Sk : But you should promise me one thing...

Ak : Enna??

Sk : Inime nee nethu nadandhadha pathi yosichu guilty ah feel panna koodadhu.. ok va...

Ak : Rakshan call panniya??

Sk : Modhal la promise pannu..

Ak : Aiyoo.... promise di..

Sk : I love you...

Ak : Paaruda.. appo no punishment ah?

Sk : athelaam irukku...

Ak : Ennadhu??

She pulled back and stared him for a while

Ak : En-

Before he could ask she crashed her lips with his. She sucked his lips one by one dominating the kiss and he smiled in the kiss but soon winced when she bite his lips as a punishment. And they pulled back after a long kiss..

Ak : Intha punishment nalla irukku di... innum kedaikuma.. *mischeivous smile*

Sk : Poda ketta paiyya...

She hit his shoulder playfully making him chuckle.

How is it?

Next chap after usual votes.

Evlo chaps extend pannanum?

Tankygirly👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
254K 24.5K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
52.3K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
140K 14.4K 90
Love between 2 couple 💜 with different attitudes.Soul of twin, One is introvert and other one is extrovert..😎💜 Will extrovert love introvert or e...