Blue Harmony || Classroom of...

Oleh YellowPrimordial

Kiyopon X Haruka Fanfic. Kiyopon will not Hold Back in some Ways, He only get serious when it comes to indiv... Lebih Banyak

Bus Scene - Rude Encounter
Entrance Exam?
S-system?
Introduction? Convenience Store?
Routine? 2nd Day?
Club Fair? Piano?
Swimming Class? Race?
Post? Bento?
Queen? Revelation?
Study Group? Two Faced Angel?
Fight? Test Paper?
Midterms and Results? Celebration?
Class C's Attack? Camera Happenings?
Trial's Results? Saving Airi?
Monster and Tyrant Interactions? Council and Room Stuffs?
Preparations and Esperanza? Beginning of the Island Exam?
Adventures? Kiyo's Plan?
Deal and Party with Class B? Calm before the Storm?
Demon's Rage? Change of Plans?
Island Exam Results? The Moment of Truth?
Blissful Return? Beginning of the Sports Festival?
Training? Sports Festival? Downgrading Every Enemies?
Sports Festival's Result? Perfect Victories? A Fucking Celebration?
Ongoing and Aftermath of the Party? The New Leading Figure?

Deal with Class 2B? Gym Moments?

5.8K 181 65
Oleh YellowPrimordial

Haruka's Pov

I Just Woke Up from my Blissful Slumber. I Stare at the Large Window Beside my Bed to See It's Still Dark. I Instantly Checked my Phone to See It's Only 4 AM.

"It's only 4, huh? Guess-" I Stopped Dead in my Thoughts which Ended in a Single Sentence.

No way... Don't tell me it's all just a Dream!?

My Fingers Instantly went to Lips but It was quite a Dumb Move since Kisses don't Leave Kiss Marks on another Lips. But I Instantly Recovered as I Remembered Something... Lewd that we did Earlier. My Fingers Made its Way towards my Neck, Feeling the Hickey that Kiyo Left as Mark of our Relationship.

In that Same Moment, Different Scenarios came to my Mind. From 'The Confession was all a Dream' to 'Kiyo was only a Subconscious of my Desires'. No. No.. No! There's no way that's True, I Felt Kiyo's Warmth, Emotions and Embrace and It's all Real! No-one can Tell me that Didn't Happen!

But Those Scenarios where Completely Eliminated as Relief started to Spread Across my Whole Body as I Felt the Single but Filled with Love and Memories. A Mark of the Beginning of our Love.

Though the Relief was Replaced by a Flustered One as I Remember Every Actions Kiyo and I made.

'Oh My God! I Really Kissed Kiyo! A French Kiss at that! My Life is Halfway Complete Now! Now, Just the Marriage and Babi-! Wait, To have Babies then We have to do the.....' I Immediately Buried my Face in my Pillows before Squealing Loudly

""WHA?!"" Kikyo and Suzune Jerked up from their Beds and Looked at my Direction. Airi-chan was... Totally Asleep to Hear my Squeal

"Look Here Haruka-san. It's Literally 4 in the Morning, Can you At least Squeal Somewhere where nobody's Asleep?" Suzune Scolded with Furrowed Eyes, Though She Only Looked more Sleepy.

"That's Right, I Know you went to Bed Ear-" Kikyo Paused as her Eyes Widened as it Gaze went Around my Neck. Crap! "What's that on your Neck?"

My Hand Instantly Covered the Part where the Hickey was Located as I Used All the Knowledge in my Head to Come up with an Excuse... Which Resulted into Nothing. Literal Nothing...

"Uhh... Um.... Right! A Bug Bite! Yes! A Bug bit this Part of my Neck when Me and Kiyo We're Kissing in the-!" I Immediately Covered my Mouth but It's Too Late. I Already Said Something Me and Kiyo would Keep to Ourselves.

"Hmmm... Kissing, eh? I'd like to Hear More About it." Kikyo Stood up from Her Bed and Slowly Approached Mine. Her Eyes Looked Similar to Kiyo when he's Slightly Pissed Off and Her Smile Definitely didn't Reach her Ears.

"Now... Details... Every. Single. Move." She Spoke in a Extremely Cold Tone as she Crawled to my Bed till She's on Top of Me.

Is this it...? Is this the End...?

Just as Kikyo was about to Do Something, My Phone Rang... Thank God! Wait... Who could it Be?!

I Immediately Freed Myself from Kikyo's Grasp as I Checked my Phone with the Highest Optimism. And I was Right, It's Kiyotaka! My World Instantly Brightened up as I Answered the Phone In the Fastest Way Possible.

"G-Good morning, Kiyo! You're quite Early. Any Particular Reason you Called" I Tried to Calm Myself but Excitement got the Best of Me, Making me Stutter in the Process. I Heard him Chuckle Lightly before Answering

"What? Can't I call my Girlfriend Whenever I want~?" He Questioned in a Teasing Manner

"MOU! Don't Tease me so Early in the Morning!"

"Just Kidding. I'm With Ken and Akito in the Lobby, Go Change into Something Comfortable and Easy to Move At. We'll be Working Out."

Work Out? Hmmm... I'm Totally in since I'm Seeing Kiyo's Perfectly Defined Body while Training

"I'm Totally In! Can I Invite Other People?" I Replied Excitedly.

Yeah! I was about to Suggest it Anyways, Welp, I'll See You in the Lobby, Princess~. And Please Don't Wear Something Too Revealing" He Said in a Teasing Tone

"Hm? Why?" I Asked, Totally Confused

"Because You're Mine and Mine Alone, I wouldn't Anyone Eyeing the Luxury that Only Belongs To Me~" At Those Words, The Call Got Cut Off.

Oh God! MOUU! Kiyo no Baka!

"Aren't You Lucky? Having a Perfect Boyfriend and All?" Kikyo Glared at me with Full Hostility. Crap, I Forgot about Her since I'm Too Focused on Kiyo

"Uh... Um... Do you want-" "I Do, I heard Kiyotaka-kun's Words, No Need to Repeat It" Before I Could Continue, She Cutted Me Off, Accepting my Invitation without Hearing the Full Details

She Then Stood Up and Went to Her Bed and Grabbed her Phone before Going to her Bag, Picking a Quite Revealing Set of Work-Out Clothes.

"You better do your Best to Protect your Current Position Now Since Starting Now... I won't Hold Back!" At That, She Entered the Bathroom and Changed

Sigh..... Kiyo, You sure Like Giving Me a Lot of Troublesome Rivals

I Decided to Wake the Others Up before Changing Myself, A Single Thought on my Mind

No Matter Who Comes or Will Come. I Won't Give Kiyotaka... Over my Dead Body.

•••
Kiyo's Pov

"Yawwnn~! Are they Here Yet?" Ken Yawned Loudly

Me and the Boys of the Ayanokoji Group are Currently Waiting in the Main Lobby of the Cruise, Clad in Working-Out Outfit. I Picked This Spot since This Spot is the Closest to the Food Court and We Still Need to Eat Breakfast. You Can't Start an Intense Workout with an Empty Stomach.

"Of Course Not, They're Ladies, Y'know? They have Priorities." Akito Replied.

"Just Wait for a Few More Minutes and They'll be Here, Who Knows, We Might Even be Blessed at their Sights" I Said with a Smirk.

"Nah, I don't care about those Stuff..." Akito Spoke in a Quite Cool Tone.

"Of Course You Don't, You Only Care About Your Favorite Senpai Tight, Sexy Figure, Am I Right~?" I Teased.

His Face Turned Red as he Released a Heavy Sigh

"That's not Necessary, Y'know? But... Can't we get back Faster?" See. He Totally Miss the Love of his Life

"AHAHAHA! You Look like a Homesick Boyfriend Right Now Bro!" Ken Also Joined in as He Laughed Haughtily

"Shut Up Dude! Get Some Bitches First!" Akito Yelled.

They Continued Bickering but My Mind was Elsewhere Since I'm Currently Thinking what Haruka would Wear...

After a Few Moments, A Group of Students Finally Arrived at the Lobby, Clad in a Tight Outfit.

"Ohayo, Kiyotaka-kun! / Ohayo, Kiyo!" Both Kikyo and Haruka Cheerfully Greeted

"Ohayo. Looks like Everyone's Here. Let's Grab Something to Eat First since There's Something I'd Like to Tell Everyone Here." I Informed

Everyone just Nodded at my Words as we Made our Way to the Cruise's Food Court.

In the Midst of our Walk, I Managed to Slip Out of the Conversation as I Slowed my Pace till I'm at the Farthest Back.

After a Few Seconds, A Certain Beauty walked Beside me, She Also Managed to Slip Away.

"Missed me already, Princess?" I Teased as I Slowly Grabbed her Hand. Intertwining Together

"O-Of course, Am I not Allowed to Miss my Boyfriend?" She Asked in a Shy Tone that Only the Both of Us Can Hear. Her Gripped Around my Hand Tightened as her Beautiful Eyes Peered Into Mine

Jeez, How cute can you get?

"Of Course You Can. I just wanted to Tease You, That's all~" I Teased Again but This Time, I Gave her a Quick Peck on the Lips which Still Surprised Her. I Should Warn Her About it Later since I'll Keep Doing This Anytime

"B-baka! Hmmph!" She Pouted as she Looked Away, Her Face is Totally Flushed. Her Hand Tightening More than Before

Sigh... I Really Am the Luckiest Man Alive.

•••

All of Us Sat at a Long Table after We Finished Grabbing Our Light Breakfast.

"There are 2 Announcements I'd Like to Make, Feel Free to Eat while You Listen" Everyone Just Nodded at Words as they Chowed Down on their Foods

"Me and Haruka are a Thing Now, Though I'm Sure Most of you Already Know That." As Expected, Some of Them Widened their Eyes whilst Some Smiled

"Congratulations! / Took You Long Enough!" Words of Congratulations are Being Sent Towards Us which was Gratefully Received

"Tell us the Details Later, Okay, Haruka-chan~?" Nene Spoke in a Cheeky Tone, Supported by her Group who Wore Sadistic Smiles

"H-hai..." Haruka Could Only Nod in Defeat as the Girls Grab a Hold of her Arms with a Huge Smirks on their Faces

They Bantered about it for a Few Minutes as We Continued our Breakfast.

Finishing our Meals, I Grabbed my Phone and a Signed Contract and Showed them to Everyone

They Stared at Each Confusedly before Checking the Contents and Number of Points.

"YOO!! WTF!! Your Private Points Increased by 2 Million!! What Happened!?" Akito Asked, He Couldn't hide his Surprise as He Grabbed my Phone and Have a Closer Look.

"This Contract...!" It was Suzune This Time. Eyes Completely Wide in Surprise and Confusion. "It was a Deal with Class Year 2B!"

"Eh!? What kind of Deal Did Kiyotaka-Kun and Class 2B Made!?" Kikyo, Who Stayed Silent for a While, Asked in a Surprised Manner

"All of the Class Points of Class C(807) Will Be Transferred to Class 2B in Exchange of 50,000 Private Points of 40 Students, If One is Missing then Someone or The Whole Will Have to Compensate For It." I Spoke up for Horikita.

Flashback.

After Bringing Haruka back to her Room after a Great Party, I Started to Made my Way back to My Shared Room.

In the Midst of my Walk, I Encountered 10 Bastards I've Beaten Up, Covered in Bandages and Braces. They're Talking to Sensei about... What Happened To Them. Blaming me about what Happened

"Oya? Quite a Huge Amount of Scumbags have Gathered here. Any Event Going on? Oh Right! Idiot Extermination" Boldly Walking Towards Them, I Immediately Mocked the Idiots who Glares at me with Full Hatred.

"You Fucker!!! How Dare you do this to Us!!!!" Random Spoke. I Don't need to Remember their Names.

"You should be the One Getting Expelled!!! Not Us!!! You're the Culprit!!!"

"Sensei!! He's the One Who Attacked Us Like This!!!"

Sensei only Facepalmed at these Idiots, They Still Think that could Change her Mind? With the Forged Evidences I Submitted, And a Real Witness and An Culprit who Backed Out, Sotomura's Testimony Sealed Their Fates

"Look Here, The Evidence and Testimony is as Solid as your Moms so You can't do Anything! You Idiots are Nothing but Some Random Kids Now, We're Only Waiting Orders from the Chairman on how to Deal with You. You'll be Lucky with a Normal Expulsion. HA HA HA!" Sensei Laughed Mockingly as he Turned at my Direction. Completely Disregarding these Idiots Presence. "So, What Do You Need, Ayanokoji?" She Inquired with a Smirk

The Idiots Started Yelling Nonsense but We Ignored Them, It's a Waste of Time and Unconscious Effort Anyways

"Just a Quick Question and Plan Execution, That's All" I Answered with a Smirk, Both Hands in Both Pockets

"hahaha! Interesting! Shall We Talk About It Somewhere?" She Chuckled

"Let's Do That, I Wouldn't Want Any Outsiders Knowing my Plan" With That, Me and Sensei Started to Walk Away, Leaving the Group of Idiots Behind

Arriving at the Teacher's Office, We Entered the Room and Saw the 3 Other Teachers Doing Their Own Thing. I Sat on the Sofa while Sae-sensei Made Us Tea

Chie-sensei Instantly Perked Up at the Sight of the Two of Us and Made her Way Towards my Direction. Mashima-sensei also Looked Interested but Only Watch from His Seat. Sakagami could only Glare at me with Full Hostility and Hatred but I Shrugged it off

"Ara? What does Kiyotaka-kun need at this Time of the Day? Hm...?" Chie-sensei Inquired with a Smile. A Fake Smile to be Exact.

"I'm Just here to Ask Some Questions and If Lucky Enough, Execute a Plan of Mine" I Answered

"My~ So What Kind of Plan are We Talking About Here~?" This is Turning into an Interrogation. Welp, No Need to Panic.

"It's about our Class Points."

"Oh~! That! Such a Bummer! To Lose your Hard Earn Points Because of a Bunch of Criminals~ I Heard from Honami-chan that You're the One Who Helped Class B Win. Thank You For That!" She Thanked with a Smile. Though her Smiles Radiates Happiness, Probably Because Her Class Earned a Lot of Points and We'll Lose a Lot of Points Because of those Scumbag Idiots

"No Need to Thank Me, A Deal is a Deal Anyways..."

"Hmm..." She Hummed as She Eyed Me Suspiciously "Nee, Kiyotaka-kun! You're Close with Honami-chan Right?" She Asked, Her Fake Smile Returned but This Time, It's Filled with Excitement

"Yes, I Believe That's the Case" I Think I Know Where this is Going...

"Then..." She Grabbed a Hold of my Arm, Pressing her 2 Melons, Burying it in Between... "Wanna Transfer to my Class~? I'm Sure Everyone Will Love It!" She Exclaimed.

Figures, Every Strong Asset from the Other Class Must Be Removed, Either You Expel Them or Invite Them to your Class...

SMACK* Just as I was About to Reply, Someone Hit Chie-sensei from the Back of her Head. She Clutched her Head in Pain. It Was Sae-sensei Who Wore a Demonic Expression as she Glares at Chie-sensei, Then me... What did i do?

"You... What the Hell are you Doing with my Student?." Sae-sensei Spoke in a Cold Tone, Making Even the 2 Male Teacher Flinch who is a Few Meters Away from Us

"ITAI! What the heck, Sae-chan?!" Chie-sensei Complained.

"I Asked You a Question. What You Were Doing with My Student?." She Repeated, This Time it's a Lot Colder. Jeez, The Women is this School are So Scary...

"IYAAH! Save Me, Kiyotaka-kun!" Chie-sensei Squealed, Immediately Changing her Position as she Hides behind my Back

"Hey! Let him go!" Sae-sensei Yelled Angrily, A Few Veins Popping Up across her Face

"No Way! What are you two gonna Talk About Anyway? GASP!" Don't Tell Me!?" She Paused as she Looked at Sae-Sensei in Disbelief "Are you Planning on Being Dominated by Kiyotaka-kun!?" She Asked an Unexpected Question that Made the Male Teachers Spit their Drinks

Though They're Reaction was Completely Different from Sae-sensei who Looked like Someone Who Snapped a Thousand Times.

She Grabbed the Tea that She Brewed from the Handle of the Cup, Ready to Throw the Contaminants at Chie-sensei Direction but I Stopped her by Adding Pressure to Cup, Not Letting Her Lift It. I'm in an Extremely Good Mood so I Wouldn't want that to be Dampened by a Hot Tea.

"Calm Down, Sae-sensei. We're Getting Sidetracked Here... " I Informed

"B-but-!" "It's Fine, Sensei." Before She Could Continue her Complain, I Cutted her Off in a Firm Tone

"You too, Chie-sensei. I'd Appreciate it if you could just Watch and Observe from your Table, It's a Class Matter." I Informed the Teacher behind my Back who Pouted in Response

"MOU! You Guys are Mean!" She Exclaimed "But You're Right, I'm Still Watching You Two Though So If You two do Something. I'll be a Part of It!"

"Sigh... Affirmative..."

Finally Leaving my Back, She Went Towards her Table but Still Eyeing Us, The Other Teachers did the Same... Sae-sensei Sat Across My Seat, Crossing her Legs as she Gracefully Drink from her Tea which Helped her Calm Down

"Alright, Now That's Out of the Way. Let's Get to the Point, Shall We?" I Spoke which Earned me a Nod from Sensei, Excitement is Clearly Visible on her Body Language. Calm Down, Lady...

I Grabbed my Tea as I Elegantly Drank from It... Barley Tea, eh? Quite a Good Choice... "Our Class Points. Has it been Deducted Yet?" I Inquired. She Looked Straight into My Ways with a Gaze that Tells 'What are you Planning This Time~?'

"No, They Haven't Been Deducted Yet... Though We, The Teachers, Declared that Your 10 Classmates Are Already Expelled, As Long As The Chairman Signed Their Expulsion Form... They're Still a Student in this School, However They're now Rightless and Stripped from the Privilege this School Provides and Offer" Sae-sensei Explained.

"I see, So that's how it is..." I Muttered as I Blankly Stared at the Cup of Tea. Chairman Sakayanagi Must Be Signing Their Expulsion Forms Any Minute Now. I Need to Make Haste.

"Alright. Can I call someone from the School?" I Asked, Lifting my Gaze towards Sae-sensei

"No. The School Prohibits Contact from the Cruise and School..." Sae-sensei Answer, She Then Show me this Familiar Smirk as a Signal, Though It's not Necessary.

"How Much is It Then?" I Asked. The Other Teachers Widen their Eyes at ny Words. They Probably Didn't Expect After Sae-sensei's Blatant Explanation

"What Does?" She Faked Ignorance

"The Call, You Stated in the Very First Day That Everything can be Bought by Points."

"100,000 per 3 Minutes" Releasing a Fake Sigh, She Answered with a Smirk only Visible to Me

"Consider it Paid." I Grabbed my Phone and Sent her the Needed Points. After a Few Seconds, Sae-sensei's Phone Vibrated, Indicating that the Points Finally Arrived.

She Grinned Ear to Ear for a Split Second as she Stood Up and Went Towards her Desk.

After a Few Moments, She Returned with a Unique Phone in Hand

"Here. Only the Teacher Have This incase of Emergency or Something Like These. Use your Time Wisely" She Informed which I only Nodded in Response

I Immediately Dialed the Phone Number of Someone Who'll Play a Huge Role into This Deal.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

After At Least 20 Seconds of Waiting, The Recipient Finally Answered

"Hello?"

"Good Evening, Manabu-senpai"

"Kiyotaka...? How-? You Know What, I'm not Even Gonna Ask. So, What's the Reason of your Call?" He Asked, I Could he's Smirking on the Other Side

"Hey, Hey. Don't Make it sound like I only Call when I have a Reason." I Rebutted which Earned a Light Chuckle

"hahaha, Jokes Aside, What's the Real Reason You Called, There's a Rule that a Student can't Contact Anyone in the School as long as They're in the Cruise so You Must've Paid a Sum of Points to Have a Call." He Explained. As Expected...

"First, I'd Like to Know Where You're Currently At Right Now."

"Me? I'm in the Council with Akane and Kiriyama. We Were Just Finishing Some Council Work. Why'd you ask?" Sweet. The Needed Person for this Deal to Works was Here

The Teachers Looked Confused by Our Conversation but Stayed Silent

"Can You Pass the Phone to Kiriyama-senpai? I'd like to Propose a Deal with Him, Or Rather... Class 2B." I Spoke in a Serious Tone. It Took a Few Moments for Manabu-senpai to Reply as He Only Chuckled Lightly in Response

"I see, Want me to Act as a Witness?" He Asked

"That'll be a Great Help, I Have my Adviser as The Witness on my Side so It'll be a Huge Help on his Part..." I Replied, I was Really Thankful Since I'm Absolutely Sure He'll Have Doubts

"I'll Put in on Speaker Then" He Said. I Did the Same for Sae-sensei to Hear

"Hello?"

"Top of the Evening to you, Kiriyama-senpai"

"Ayanokoji, huh? Do you need Something?" He Asked, Little Did He Know that This Deal will Benefit Me Greatly.

"Your Class is the Former Class A, right? Quite a Pity, eh? How'd you lost to the Former Class B Anyway?" I Asked a Sensitive Question in a Sarcastic Manner. The Teachers Eyed Me Scoldingly but Didn't Say Anything. We Could Also Hear Tachibana-senpai Yelling on the Other Side of the Phone but Was Being Calmed Down by Manabu-senpai.

"Ayanokoji! If this Talk is About Pissing Me Off then You've Succeeded Completely, Now What do you Want?!" His Demeanor Took a Deep 180, Changing as Quick as Kikyo's Darkside.

"Ahahaha, Calm down, Will you. I'm here to Make a Deal and Ask a Question" I Chuckled Lightly in Response. You could even Mistake as Sarcasm.

Kiriyama Stayed Silent so I Went on the Offensive.

"What's the Point Gap Between You and the Current Class A." I Questioned

They Teacher's Eyed me Again, Meaning I Shouldn't have Asked that Question so I Spoke in my Defense

"This Question will Essential in my Deal so Please Answer Truthfully. Or If you can't Handle the Truth then Please Tell Manabu-senpai to Answer." I Cutted Him Off before He could Retort about my Question, Also not Missing my Chance to Be Sarcastic

"Tch! I'm not Sure what Senpai found in You. You're Just an Annoying Student if You Ask Me..." He Released a Huge Sigh "200 Class Points... The Gap in the Beginning of Our Second Year is only Small but Since We Just Lost the Special Exam, The Gap Increased by a Hundred..." He Answered, I Could Sense the Different Emotions in his Voice as he Tries his to Not Let it Out.

"I See... That Gayshit Sure is Something... It's a Pity I'm not There to See his Face from What I'm about to do..." I Muttered the Last Part which was Only Heard by Sae-sensei who Sent me a Confused Gaze.

"Huh? What the Heck are you Saying? If this is a Waste of Time then Forget about Ever Teaming Up Again!" He Informed. I Only Chuckled at his Words, I, Too, Wouldn't Want to Team Up with Someone on a Lose Streak

"800 Class Points for 2,500,000 Private Points Every Month till the Moment you Graduated, How does that Sound?" I Spoke my Terms.

The Same Moment I Said those Words, The Teachers and Someone from the Call Spat their Drinks... Good Thing, Sae-sensei Turned Away If You Hadn't then Class D won't Earn a Single Class Point till the Second Semester.

"H-hey! Do you know what Your Saying Here?!?" Kiriyama Exclaimed, Extremely Surprised about my Proposal

"Yeah... A Few Scumbags from Our Class are Getting Expelled and The Class Points Me and Group Earned with Our Hard Work Will Go to Waste. So What To Do Here? Deplete the Points before it's Taken... That's why I planned on Making a Deal with You, No. Class 2b as a Whole with you as the Representative." I Explained Calmly as I Finished my Tea.

Sae-sensei Grin Returned, Wider than Ever as she Finally Understood what I Meant. The Other Teachers Mouth are Still Agape from the Shock

"And What If I Refused?" He Spoke Confidently. This Guy Really Think he has the Upper Hand Against Me... Gladly Think Again Pal

"Then You can now Say Goodbye from Being Your Current Class Alongside Class A. If I Remember Correctly before I Left, The Gap Between Class B and C is Below 300 Class Points. Maybe they Dropped by 400 Points, Welp, They can Easily Overtake your Class Anyways. Guess I Wasted my Time Here, Thank you for the Call, Manabu-" "Hey! I Never Declined your Offer!!" Before I Could Finish my Farewell, He Cutted me off in a Panicked Tone

"Huh? You Thought you're my Only Chance, Huh? You Also Thought That You had Full Control Over This Deal. Well Here's an Important Words. Think Again!" I Mocked as I Laughed Haughtily.

The Teachers have Different Reactions but I Didn't Care, This Guy needs to Understand his Position when Making a Deal with Me. He's Nothing but a Piece of Dirt.

"Look! I Apologize! I Shouldn't Have Jumped in Conclusions!" He Screamed, Worry and Fear in now Clear in his Voice.

"Ho? You're sorry, eh? Prove it Then." I Paused as a Maniac Spread Across my Face "Do a Dogeza in front of the Phone, Saying Sorry Multiple Times. Record Yourself Doing it or The Deal won't Happen."

"Don't Fuck with Me!! What Makes-" But Before he Could Finish, I Cutted her Off

"I see, You're a Waste of Time Then. Manabu-senpai, Please Send Me the Contact Info of the Representative of Class 2C. I'd Like to Discuss with-" "Fine!! I'll Fucking Do It!!!" Again, He Cutted Me Off, This Time in a Quite Fed Up Tone.

"Do it then." I Ordered Coldly. The Teachers Flinched at my Coldness as they Stared at me with Fear in their Eyes, Except Chie and Sae-sensei who.... Blushed...? Wtf is wrong with these Ladies...

"H-hey, K-kiriyama-kun! Are you planning on doing it!?!" I could hear Tachibana's Worried Tone from the Phone, Seems like He'll Really Do It

"Stop."

"H-huh?" Tachibana and Kiriyama-senpai Let out a Confused Sound.

"I Said Stop, I Was Just Messing With You Anyways" I Informed.

"Tch!" He Could Clicked his Tongue in Annoyance

"So, The Deal. Do You Accept the Terms?" I Asked, Staring at my Phone that is Recording From the Beginning of our Call

"Yeah..."

"Great. I'll Send a Signed Contract to Manabu-senpai and You. The Verbal Agreement was Already Recorded and Witnessed so There's no Backing Out Now So I'll Again... Do You Agree to the Terms?"

"Yeah... Send the Class Points First then I'll Send Private Points in your Account."

"Consider It Done... Thank you for your Time, Kiriyama-senpai." I Thanked Him, Sarcastically, Of Course. Tho He Didn't Notice

"Hello, Kiyotaka. It's me, Manabu." Manabu-senpai Spoke "Quite a Deal You Made There... "

"It's about Average, Senpai." I Replied with a Smirk

"Ahahaha. You said you want to See Nagumo's Reaction, Right? I'll Gladly Record it For You." He Spoke with a Light Chuckled

"Seriously? That'd be Great... We Should Post in the Forums While We're At It. ahahaha!" I Laughed Haughtily at his Proposal.

"That Would be Quite Interesting..."

"I Know Right, Welp. It sure is Getting Late... I'll see you soon in School, Manabu-senpai"

"Yeah, See you in a Few Days... " With That, Manabu-senpai cutted the Call.

Few Days, eh? Another Special Exam? Maybe...

"Sae-sensei, Can you Process the Point Transfer?" I Asked my Adviser who Only Nodded in Response

I Stood Up and Went Towards the Entrance of the Teacher's Office "Oh, I Almost Forgot" I Suddenly Stopped in my Tracks and Turned Towards the Teachers "Are We Having Another Special Exam?"

At my Question, The Teachers Reaction turned Into a Extremely Shocked One, They Stared at me in Disbelief as if I Asked Something so out of the World

"W-why would you Think that is the Case?" Chie-sensei Stuttered. That Answers my Question

"Nothing. Thank you for your Time, If you'll Excuse Me." I Bowed Slightly before Leaving the Teacher's Office with a Huge Smirk on my Face...

This is Gonna Be Exciting.

Flashback End.

"Woah! So you'll always have 2 And A Half Million Deposited in your Account Every Month!?!" Ken Exclaimed, The Food Court was Still Empty so I Allowed Him Too

"Yep"

"WHOOO!! SO YOU'RE CURRENTLY THE RICHEST 1ST YEAR AROUND!?!" He Added, but This Time it's a Lot Louder

"Yep"

"Amazing!! Can you give me 100k Points?!" He Asked Pleading

"No."

"WHAAT!? YA CHEAPSKATE!!" He Cried, Making Everyone Laughed at his Antics

"Let's go to the Gym since We Finished our Breakfast." I Proposed which Received Excited Nods

In the Midst of Our Walk, I Was on my Phone. Preparing a Mass Point Transfer.

After a Few Seconds. Multiple Notifications Sounds Echoed Throughout the Hallway. Everyone Checked to See They Received 100k Points Each. Consider it a Reward for Winning the Island Exam.

Everyone Turned to Me with Wide Eyes. I only Gave them a Knowing Nod to Let it Go but They Didn't. Instead They Ran Towards my Direction, Giving me a Group Hug

Sighhh... How Annoying

•••

"Woah!" Was What Everyone Could Only Say as they Stared at the Gym. Is it That Surprising.

I Walked Towards the Counter to Ask if There's a Fee. But the Counter Lady Said There's None. Lucky

Entering the Facility. It's Just Like thr Gym in the School, Just a Little Bit Extravagant. Most of the Equipment Have Silver and Gold Linings. What's this? A Showcase Gym?

"Yo, Kiyotaka. Is the Gym always this Luxurious?" Akito Asked, Observing the Nook and Crannies of the Gym with Mouth Agape

"Nah... This is a First for Me Too. I've never seen a Gym this... Extravagant." I Replied as I Also Checked the Equipment. If There's a Gold Weight. I'm Fucking Leaving

"Kiyo... / Kiyotaka-kun..." I Felt 2 Tugs on my Sleeve. I Turned to See Haruka and Kikyo, Shyly Looking at their Feets

"Hm?"

"P-please Guide us in O-our Time here... This is our First Time on such an Establishment..." Haruka Explained Shyly, Stuttering a Lot... Jeez...

"Of Course, You Ladies are in Good Hands." I Gave Both of them a Pat on the Head and A Warm Smile, Reassuring them

Yosh, Let's do this

•••

"""Haaa... Haaa... Haaa... """ Panting Sound can be Clearly Heard in a Certain Spot. Sigh... I Even Said them to Follow their Own Pace yet They Followed Mine

We're All Running in the Treadmill at 20 kph.

"K-kiyota 'Cough!' 'Cough!' How are you not Tired Yet?! 'Cough!'" Ken Tiredly Asked between Coughs.

"Because I've Been Doing this Everyday since I was a Child... I Still Have 5 More Minutes... Use that Time to Rest. We'll go to the Intense One." I Informed, They All Stopped their Machines and Stared at Me as if I Said Something Wrong.

"Intense... one...? There's more?!" Onodera Exclaimed

"What are you Talking About? This is just Warm Up." At Those, They Fell on their Knees, Looking Regretful about Coming...

Did I Tease them Too Hard?

"YOO!! WTF!!" Everyone Yelled which Earned a Chuckle from Me

"That's Why I Told you to Follow Your Pace. Take a 10 Minute Rest then We'll be Back in the Game" I Informed as they Only Nodded in Response.

After We Finished Our Warm Up and Rest. We Immediately went to the Intense One... for the Boys. Progressive Deadlift, Bench Press and Barbell Squats. Finding the Max in Each Absolutely Helps with the Creation of Each Training Regime. The Girls did the Same though Different Way..

Ken's Maximum is 70 kg in Bench Press, 100 kg on Deadlift. Akito's 60 on Bench Press And 85 on Deadlift. Not Bad for Non-Experienced Lifters. They're on the Same Level as my 11-12 Years Old Self.

"Haaa...! Haaa...! It's Your Turn Kiyotaka!" Ken Exclaimed, Panting Heavily next to Akito

"Alright."

I Removed the Weights they Used and Grabbed the Bigger Weights.

"Yo! Are you sure you Can Lift That? Because That's Over 200 Kg.!" Akito Spoke his WorriesM Of Course, His Worries are Understandable, A High Schooler Lifting 200 Kg is Close to Impossible. Though his Worries are Sent to the Wrong Person

"Yeah." I Laid Under the Elevated Barbell. My Max Last Month was 180 Kg, This Time. I'm Planning on Increasing the Gap by 20 Kg.

200, huh? Let's do this

"Kiyo! Fighto!!" "You can do it, Kiyotaka-kun!" Kikyo and Haruka Loudly Cheered from the Sidelines. Now My Power's Doubled.

I Grabbed a Firm Hold on the Barbell, Making a Quick Fix on my Position for Maximum Power and Efficiency. Ken and Akito Helped to Lift it from the Holder and by the Looks of It, The Only who can save me is Myself... Always has Been.

Both of them Let Go, Now the Weight is Pushing my Arms to the Limit Already but Still Not Enough to Make it Fall Off. I Slowly Lowered it Down Till it Hit my Chest before Slowly Raising it Up. The Raise Part is the Hardest since I Already Consumed a Lot of Energy for the Decent. But This is not my Limit. Gritting my Teeth, I Used a Lot of Energy to Raise the Barbell.

Placing it on the Holder, I Released a Huge Sigh as I Stared at Everyone's Reaction of Disbelief and Surprise.

"DUDE! YOURS 3X STRONGER THAN ME!!! YOU'RE A LITERAL GOD!!" Ken Praised. Extremely Surprised

"YOO! YOU'RE PROBABLY THE STRONGEST IN OUR SCHOOL IF YOU CAN LIFT SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT YOUR AGE!!" Akito Joined in

"Seriously... What are you, Ayanokoji-kun...?" Someone Asked from My Back. I Turned to See Suzune with a Frown Across her Face

"An Average High School Student. Nothing More, Nothing Less" I Replied. Without any Warnings, She Sent a Quick Jab in the Stomach, Though It Didn't That Hurt, I Reacted Fakely. I Wouldn't Want her to Change her Weapon. I Also Gave her some Tips which She Shyly Accepted, Ken and Akito did the Same, Though More Excited....

"C'mere, You Too..." I Spreaded my Arms, Smiling at the Pouting Ladies. Without a Word, Both of Them Ran Towards Me...

""You're so Amazing, Kiyo!/Kiyotaka-kun! As Expected of my Boyfriend!/Master..."" Both of them Exclaimed Happily, Though Kikyo Muttered the Last Part to which I Didn't Heard

"It's all because of your Cheers... Thank You" I Gave the Warmest Smile I could Muster. Of Course, Ir Received the Same Reaction Every Time, Both of them, No. Every Girl who Saw Blushed Brightly some Even Squealed. Ken and Akito only Gave me a Thumbs Up as they Continued their Exercise

•••

3rd Person Pov

"Huff... Huff... 150... huff... "

Continuous Pants can be Heard in a Certain in the Gym. Everyone was Staring at the Half-Naked Brown Haired Boy Doing Pull Ups with 25 Kg and Was Past Halfway on Finish his 200 Rep Exercise without Any Rest

Everyone Stopped whatever they Were doing to Observe Kiyo with Either their Surprised or Lustful Gaze

"Dude, There's no Doubt about It! Kiyotaka is the Strongest Highschooler Alive!" Ken Exclaimed as Akito Nodded

"Oh God... Look at those Muscle Engagement, They're in Perfect Sync! It's like Every Part of his Body's Totally in Control!" Someone Exclaimed from the Back. It was the Lady from the Counter who Apparently, has a Muscle Fetish but She was Ignored as the They were too Focused on Observing their Own Way

'Oh My... Imagine Seeing his Body this Arousing whilst Being Fucked Roughly by his Rod..... Ahnh~! That'll be the Greatest Thing~!!' Kikyo Thought, Not Bothering to Fix her Appearance as she Stared at Kiyo's Glistening Body, Drol falling on the Side of her Mouth, Rubbing her Thighs in the Process...

'Oh My God..... This is One of the Best Thing I've Ever Seen... I Know! I'll Ask Kiyo for an Exclusive for Me 'Grope all you Want, Whatever you want!'. I'll Grab those Rock Hard Muscle, Abs and Even that... KYAAA!!! What is Wrong with Me!?! Since when did I become this Lewd!?! Right, It's Kiyo's Fault!! I'll have him Take Full Responsibility for This!!' Haruka Thought, She's in the Same State as Kikyo. Rubbing Her Thighs Together.

'Those Abs and Muscles...... LOOKS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS~!!! I Wonder if he's Single.....' Some Random Gym Goers Thought... Breathing Unevenly...

"Huff... Huff... 200..."

Kiyo Finished his 200 Rep Pull Up with 25 Kg Weight and No Rest... But He Didn't Drop Yet. Instead He Stayed in the Air. Keeping Himself Afloat with One Arm. He Loosened the Belt that Contains the Weights before Doing a Muscle Up in a Fast Pace.

Ending his Work Out, He Dropped from the Bar. Panting Hard but Not Hard Enough to Collapse...

In that Same Moment. 3 Girls Approached the Brown Haired Boy in the Speed of Light, With Water, Towel and a Spare Clothes in Hand

"Here Kiyo!/Kiyotaka-kun!/Ayanokoji-kun!" It was Haruka, Kikyo and Surprisingly... Suzune. The Former 2 Still have Bright Blush while the Latter only had a Small Tinge of Pink across her Cheeks.

"Calm down, Ladies. 1 at a Time..." Kiyotaka Chuckled, Grabbing the Towel and Water that Kikyo and Haruka was Holding.

Kiyo Then Wiped atll the Sweat im his Body whilst Kikyo could only Thought of Different Scenarios on that Lewd Head of Hers

'Such a Waste! Kiyo should've Let me Lick all the Sweat from his Body~!! A Total Win-win, Right?!' Kikyo Thought Wildly, Wiping the Drool on the Side of her Mouth

After Wiping Every Sweat off his Body, Kiyo Drank the Water Haruka Brought. Even these Actions Made the Viewers Squeal and Blush.

'Jeez. Just How Thirsty Are They... ' Kiyo Thought

A/N:

So, What do you Think About This Chapter?

Kiyo's Upcoming Rich Moments!

Haruka and Kikyo's Rivalry is Getting More Heated!

Gymkouji on Full Display

Sorry for the Late Update! I Have to Manage 2 Fanfic and My Classes. I Finished this First since I'll Upload both Blue Harmony and Beauty and Demon at the Same Day

Oh Right! Do Check my Other Fic if you Have Time!

Welp, Thank you for Reading!

YellowPrimordial Out!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.5K 2.5K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
14.8K 558 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
1.9K 159 7
Essentially Ayanokouji x Star Wars (Disclaimer I own neither Classroom of the elite nor Star Wars.) Enjoy! "Nice to meet you. I am Obi-Wan Kenobi." "...
17.2K 1K 17
So it's crossover fic just as title saying and I am inspired by @KojiEnthusiast so yea. Of course I won't copy his story just got idea of doing this...