FREAK

By Kheinnox

ayberk- direct descendant of an original from his mothers side. ruler of the werewolves. alpha black as night... More

1. HELL
2. ANNOYING
4. YIELD
5. PROCRASTINATE
6. FANTASY
7. WOLF
8. DAYBREAK
9. ORANGE
10. ACCEPTANCE
11. CONTROL
12. TOUCH
13. LINKED
14. VISIT
15. PEST
16. UNI CAKE
17. BEYOTCH
18. PUNISHMENT
19. PINS AND NEEDLES
20. COLD
21. RED SEA
22. BROTHER
23. TIMING
24. FANATIC
25. FEAR
26. LIFE
27. BROKEN
28. SMILE
29. FALLEN
29.5 MOUNTAINS
30. KNEE
announcements
epilogue

3. DENIED

1.2K 60 9
By Kheinnox

huh?

where am i?

oh yeah!

i've been stabbed.

am i dead?

aaaah..... im tired.

want to sleep...

.
.
.
.
.

"OY! RIN! CHAWARIN! WAKE UP YOU DOG!" a stern voice screamed at my face. i can feel the spray of his saliva on my face. im just lucky this time it wasnt my mom who woke me up. otherwise, another cracked rib will be my breakfast.

"YOU FREAK! no matter how old you get youre still in the body of a child!" he continued eyeing my basement room (hell).

"im seventeen and im not a child." i groggily said sitting up from my bed (mat).

"whatever. youre not even worth a single glance even if youre in a less crowded area. youre an abomination to this world." he sighed. "what did we ever do to deserve this punishment?"

i just looked at him with disgust in my eyes. i hope he knows that.

"PULL YOURSELF OFF THAT FILTHY MAT, MUTT!" he pulled me out from my blankets. "i dont even know why youre still here all this time."

well, where could i go? in this community, everyones in your religious cult. everyone knew me. as much as id like to run away, i could very much put my feet on the street pavement and then in a matter of minutes, im already back in the basement in shackles for the rest of the weekend with lashes in my back.

i dont have friends to tell my sorrows or even someone who i can confide my woes. the guidance counselor in my school is your brother at church. the principals my egg donors tea sister. most of the teachers is a member of their church. now tell me, how could i run?

im just hoping that when i graduate from my high school, i could finally be free from their whips and daggers. yes, im a coward. i cant even lift a fist to my sperm donor. i could just very much like tap him at my utmost punch due to fatigue everytime the "session" occurs. so much for having a make-shift punching bag in my room (basement).

its the day after my graduation, it was in the middle of the night i felt someone in my room. it was my egg donor. oh, this cant be good.

"good youre up." she pulled me up by the elbow and dragged me to the staircase. i tried to resist since what good will it do to someone being dragged out from your sleep. as soon as she let go of my elbow came her hand and grasped the hair at the back of my head and she even restrained my dominant hand behind my back. i dont know where her strength came from but all i could ever do was take the first step on the staircase as she pushed me into it. i cant move against her will. even though im already 18 my height only could reach up till her shoulders. height really do matter, it seems.

she shoved me into the car and i saw my meager clothes strewn across the seat and the car floor. as soon as i was in the car, she slammed the door and my sperm donor, the driver, speed with haste.

"where will you take me?" i asked as i gathered my clothes into a pile.

"somewhere where we could no longer see your shadow. its about time we will be lifted from the punishment that the heavens gave us."

vague.

is this my freedom?

wait.

theyre throwing me away, right?

fine.

i could live on my own.

finally!

we drove for maybe at least 4 to 6 hours and stopped over on a makeshift convenience store in a gas station. after that another 8 hours. i smirked to myself. they really wanted to get rid of me. why didnt just kill me and be done with it. oh, right. they cant. their commandments wont let them lest another punishment will be put upon them.

as we entered a city, i dont know what this place was called since all i ever knew was just our community, my gang and that gloomy basement. he dropped me off on an alley and without further ado, he just drove off. just like that. like how people abandon puppies or garbage. well, what could i expect? a tearful goodbye? an apology? from them? let the lightning strike me now twice if ever they did.

whatever.

i hugged my clothes to myself and collected myself. now, ive got to find a job first. i stacked my clothes into a plastic i saw after i walked the block. there i saw some cardboard boxes, crystal bottles and plastic ones. i could easily sell these to a junk shop.

its been like that for maybe a month till i landed on being a helper in the wet market. i carried vegetables, fish baskets and even ventured out into doing labor work in a construction site all the while i only slept on a bench in the city plaza and taking a bath in the public toilet.

a day from my odd jobs, i saw a help wanted sign in a convenience store and the opportunity really was too good to be true to pass up. i inquired and luckily due to my meager experience, i was hired as a clerk there. after 2 salaries and my saved up money, i managed to rent a small apartment and enroll myself to a community college. luckily my egg donor thrown in my small school bag where my school credentials were kept. the heavens if it really existed, seems to favor me somehow.

six months after that, a gang recruited me. i dont know what their standards were but maybe they saw me defending myself from the usual bullies at my college. this face really attracts hyenas wherever i go and im so dumb if i could not even defend myself and so did.

turf war after gang wars, i earned my spot in the group and they acknowledged me as one of them. theyre pretty much what i could call a family now. maybe. but the motto of the group was, when you drop, youre sacked. funny right? not. it just means that in the event that when you became a liability to the group, be it youre too injured or beyond help, theyll just leave you there on the spot and youre considered out of the group.

cruel?

no. thats just how it is in this world, i guess. especially now that people gossips about wolves and some red eyed monsters roaming the urban jungle, youre very much a fodder to them.

now where was i?

yeah.

that seriously freaking huge dog.

maybe thats what the people are saying?

but

why didnt it attacked me since i was the one with a bloodied body?

arent animals, especially the carnivorous ones, attack a weakened prey?

its as if it has intelligence and... "defended" me?

im going mental.

whatever this is its so annoyingly convenient but

where am i?

i cant move!

i tried to pry my eyes open but a meager slit was all i could manage. my hands warm. someones holding it. its big though, i could tell. my sperm donor? impossible. all i ever felt from him was a cold hand every time he slapped me. whos this? is it the leader? i nearly chuckled. theres no way hell hold my hand like that near his face. i can feel his breath on my skin. my boss from the convenience store? no, shes a woman with a girl already so shes out of the option.

now, who the hell is this?

-----------------

its been a couple of hours when they wheeled in my mate to our private hospital suite and ive been holding his hand on mine ever since. the oxygen mask on him really making me freak out. his hand on mine really helps me ground myself so i stayed that way hoping he wont freak out much if he suddenly wake up.

i cant believe what the doctor told me.

"aside from the new slashes and the stab wound that the patient acquired recently, we had also seen some old cuts and lashes on his back. needless to say all over his body. there where also some old cracks on his bones particularly on his rib cage area where it was healed a bit crookedly. nevertheless, it wont make the patient feel any less than normal. he also had a numerous head trauma maybe caused by a blunt object justiified by some calcified parts where the cracks once had been. hes pretty much a wreck, my lord. hes an incredibly blessed omega, if i may say so. hell be down for a while. maybe 4 hours in maximum. if he still didnt wake up at that time, please buzz us in the nurses station and well examine him once again."

i caressed his hand planted them on my cheek as i brushed his hair away from his angelic face. what in the world happened to him that hed suffer so much. a tear dropped from my face startling me.

i was about to get up when i felt a flinch from his hand as if he was freaked out by my sudden action. i looked back at him and saw him opened his eyes by a fraction.

i waited patiently back in my seat as i looked at him looking around the suite. as he landed his eyes on me, his eyes rounded.

so cute.

i gripped his hand hard wanting to make him feel assured that im not going to do any harm. i looked back on his eyes and saw the question in them.

"i know you dont know me but im here to help you not to harm you. you get that?" i nearly smacked myself for sounding a bit stern but what can i do? blame my mom for training us like this.

i was replied with a nod. now thats a good thing. he responds.

"youre in a hospital right now to tend to that wound in your stomach. luckily the doctors said that it nearly missed a hair away from your liver and a ruptured blood vessel made the bloody mess. now, ill call the doctor to help you out of your mask, okay?"

he nodded.

i reached on top of him to push the button making him push himself down further in the pillows but i soon found him sniffing the ends of my suit jacket. i silently smiled to myself. hes human yet an omega at the same time. maybe its his dormant wolf making an attempt to sniff out his mate. maybe. just hoping really.

a little while later, the doctor entered and cleared him of the wires, leaving only his i.v. as soon as he left with his nurse, my mate eyed me.

"who... who're you?" he asked. now thats a voice that someone like me could be lulled to sleep. so soft and warm, my wolf zee wants to roll over and reveal his stomach to him. he really wants to surrender to him.

"im sorry. im ayberk kirigun and you are?" i asked.

"umn... chawarin... just chawarin... you can call me rin if you want." he said thinking as he again assess his surrounding. i really want to be inside that head of his.

"well, rin. if you dont mind, id like to... umn... know you? if its okay?" i asked unsure. ive never really done anything like this in my life. if i wanted to know information of someone, ill search on it on our database or if not through torture but with him, i crumbled. mates really are powerful. ill never look at my mother the same way again.

"why?" he asked his eyebrows rose in suspicion. typical. who would disclose themselves to someone they barely know, right?

"just," i cleared my throat. "i just want to know my mate."

then the stupid silence came.

"mate? for real?"

i nodded in reply.

"NO WAY DUDE!" he yelled.

damn, wrong move shithead!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 645 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
123K 7.1K 113
NuNew spent 5 years loving a man who never reciprocated. His entire college career was spent pining for an alpha male. Not anymore! After graduation...