Y/n Tokito (a Kny x Tpn story)

By brenda0mh

After Y/n and Muichiro's family were slaughtered before their eyes, Muichiro became very forgetful. He was al... More

Fact File
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

Prologue

4.6K 138 63
By brenda0mh

Key

You can refer back to this for terms you are unaware of :)

(I will update this as I go)

"Italics" - thinking

Timeskip - fast forward in time by a lot

Flashback - a character has a recollection of previous events

End - end of previous flashback

.

.

. - change to a different location/ fast forward in time just a bit

Namae - Y/n's past life name (literally just means 'name' in Japanese)

Y/n - Your Name (not the movie)

L/n - Last Name

F/m - Favourite Meal

TW - 'Trigger Warning'

Kimetsu no Yaiba - Manga Spoilers for this anime

.

.

.

Kimetsu no Yaiba- this chapter has spoilers from chapter 177,

Namae's sword slipped out of her shaking hands, the metal clattering on the ground as she took loud shaky and uneven breaths, her entire body trembling from shock and fatigue.

She watched as Kokushibo's body evaporated into nothingness, but her vision was hazy and her hearing was horrible with only one ear. She just stared, her mind blank and empty.

Her whole body was screaming in pain as blood oozed and dripped from her cleanly sliced arm. She clutched it tightly with her free hand to stop any more bleeding, but she did not feel any pain. She was too exhausted to feel anything.

"Tokito..."

Himejima's voice broke her out of her daze. Namae's feet moved on their own, as she turned around to see the Stone Hashira leaning over her dead brother's body.

She just stared at them with heavy eyes lids, the realisation not sinking in yet.

"It's because of you we won..." he continued. "You have my deepest gratitude and respect."

"You are still so young, but you were absolutely incredible. To the very end."

Namae's eyes widened as she was suddenly at her brother's side, pushing the stone pillar out of the way as tears threatened to roll down her blood-stained cheeks, forgetting all of the pain and exhaustion she felt. Her head started shaking in denial at her brother's lifeless eyes.

Namae and Sanemi both let out a blood-curdling scream at the same time, not noticing either of them as both were too focused on their brothers.

"Mui..." Namae screamed as she finally let the tears fall. "Muichiro no, not again...no, no, no, no..."

Namae started sobbing. She didn't want to sob. Not in front of her dearest brother she was supposed to protect. She never sobbed. But once she started,  she couldn't stop herself. It was like the world was falling apart.

Now she had no one. 

No one.

Himejima patted Namae's back in a caring matter, as she was wiping her eyes while she sobbed. He then looked back at Muichiro.

"Your sister and I will defeat Muzan, no matter what," he declared, grabbing Namae's attention as her sobbing quietened.

"Be at peace and rest."

Himejima moved his hand to mentally shut his eyes, but Namae stopped him abruptly by grabbing his wrist.

"Wait," she pleaded, her voice small and weak and her eyes still shiny from crying. Himejima noticed the desperation, and nodded solemnly, quietly walking away to Shinazugawa leaving the two siblings alone.

Namae turned her attention back down to her brother.

"Mui," she said softly, trying to keep her composure before crying again. She didn't know if Muichiro could hear her, but she needed this closure.

"Mui-kun," she said, a smile forming on her lips. "Say hello to Yuichiro-kun for me please," she grabbed his hand that was resting on his side. "Tell everyone, that Namae said hi... and that I am sorry... and that I love them with all my heart....."

Namae then moved her hand slowly, to ever so gently shut his eyes.

May he forever rest in peace.

Namae slowly pushed herself up, now standing on two feet. With the loss of adrenaline, the exhaustion and pain came back, as she stumbled forward unsteadily.

Himejima caught her by the shoulders before she could pass out.

"Namae," he said softly, gently shaking her as tears streamed down his face. "Don't fall unconscious now. You know we have to move."

Namae nodded slowly, forcing herself to stand up again with her vision still hazy.

.

.

.

Huff

Huff

Huff

Don't stop

You can't stop

Or Muzan will...

Huff

Huff

He's gone

I'm glad...

.

.

.

"N-Namae-san," A Kakushi whimpered, as more kneeled down and surrounded her. "D-don't worry, w-we will... save you--"

"Don't," Namae said softly, blood dripping down the side of her mouth as she tried to talk. "You... can't... fix this..."

Namae didn't even have to point for them to know. She was lying on the ground, partially buried in rubble and debris, her breaths were short, her eyes lidded and her torso ripped off with her chest bleeding heavily. 

A number of caring Kakushi members stayed surrounded her, either kneeling sadly or trying to hopelessly dig her out of the rocks.

Namae managed to crack open a small smile.

"How funny..." she said, her voice barely above a whisper as she stared at the clouds. "I... I have the same wounds as... Mui... before he died."

Namae smiled at the thought, finally closing her eyes. "I... I can...be... with him... and everyone... now..."

Namae stopped huffing, her uneasy breath gone as her heart stopped she smiled faintly with lifeless eyes whilst thinking about her beloved family.

.

.

.

"Y/n."

.

.

.

A very dark beginning I know, but I felt like I had to set something like this up before she woke up in Gracefield.

In case you are confused, Namae dies before Tanjiro becomes DTK, so yeah.

How did everyone like that? It's not going to be this dark every chapter, so don't worry😅

This is also my first time writing a prologue like this before, so let me know how I did :)

They will also go on for longer, like maybe 1000-1500 words. If I decide to do an extra long chapter one day, it will be around 2000 words.

The next chapter will be an information about Y/n, so stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.4K 49
Y/n Kochou the younger sister to Shinobu and Kanae Kochou. Y/n has incredible strength but hides it without realizing it, will her true strength come...
93.6K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
149K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
55.3K 1K 17
Y/N basically lived her entire life alone without her family that decided to abandon her just because they felt she didn't live up to her mother expe...