The Agent of Rainbow (Divisio...

By zman6474

Rainbow needs help within their fight against the White Masks. Can they get the help they so desperately need... More

Bio
Operator Video
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Explaination
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank you....
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Well.....
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

727 14 5
By zman6474

A/n note: I wanted to announce an update in case nobody saw what I posted on my wall. I have recently started up college courses this past month so my upload schedule may be later than what it typically seems to be. I'll try my best to continue to upload chapters for each of my stories and I appreciate the patience and understanding with my already sporadic upload schedule. Anyways, on with the story.

Previously on the Agent of Rainbow...

The Agent reawakens in a panic as he realizes he's not back at HQ anymore, but that he's in a familiar room. He looks around the room until his eyes notice a small trinket on the dresser across from him. He sees the trinket is a small gladiator figurine that his sister, Alexia, got him from her trip to Italy a few years back and he finally realizes he's at his family's UK vacation home. He gets out of the bed he was on and pushed the door open to hear talking coming from the first floor, but he can't recognize who's voice it is. He walks down the stairs and is met with darkness and flips the lights on. What he saw was quite a few of his teammates from Team Rainbow, Nomad and his squad from Ghost Recon, and his family all in the kitchen and living room with the rooms decorated to celebrate his birthday.

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(Y/n):......  What. The. Fu—

-to the present-

We see the Agent with a look on his face that looks like the gif below of this well known meme.

(Y/n): Do I even want to ask who's idea it was to blind me using a flashbang and then knock me out with a hit to my neck?

Rozlin: It was my idea to surprise you with this, but I didn't expect that from what they did to you... If you want someone to blame, look for Bandit and Jäger next time you're on base.

(Y/n): Noted.

Alani: ANYWAYS.... Happy birthday, baby brother.

(Y/n): Thanks, big sis. Every if it's only about -he checks his phone- three months late. Oh well, shit happens.

His mother goes over to the Agent and slaps the back of his head.

Sophie: Watch the mouth there, (Y/F/N/H)

( (Y/F/N/H) = Your Full Name Here)

(Y/n) winces at that and shrinks a little in his place.

(Y/n): Yes, mom.

Kali: Well, it's better that we celebrated it at some point rather than not at all.

Alexa: True, true.

(Y/n): Anyways, I need to step outside for a moment. I just need a little time to gather my thoughts.

Ash: I'll join you.

Alexandra: I'll go too. I have something to show you anyways, little bro.

(Y/n): Do I even want to know what the prank you're setting up is?

Alexandra: It's not a prank, I swear.

The three exit the 2 story home and see the beautiful countryside of where the home is located at.

Ash then pulls out a pack of cigarettes and her lighter before pulling two cigarettes from the pack and offers one to Alexandra.

Alexandra: I'm good, I don't smoke. However, the baby over here is the only one who does in our family.

(Y/n): Xandra! I told you to stop calling me that so many times now!

Alexandra: -chuckles at the embarrassment of her youngest sibling- Alright, alright, anyways, follow me to the garage. I have something there for you.

The three head to the large garage that is not connected to the house while Ash smokes her cigarette as they walk. Ash told the Kelso siblings that she'll wait outside while she finishes her cigarette and the two then enter the garage and Alexandra flips on the lights to show her brother what the surprise is. The surprise turned out to be a new 2021 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.

(You can choose how you want the paint job to look. I'd personally go with a yellow with black stripes going across design.)

(Y/n): Goddamn. Where the hell did you find this beauty?

Alexandra: If you'd believe it, I received it from Uncle Rico as a present for repairing his tech and gear. Trust me when I say this, I've lost all intent to ask him about how he comes by things like this.

(Y/n): That's Uncle Rico in a nutshell for you

Alexandra: No shit, little bro. Anyways, considering the fact I already have a good car and don't need an extra one, I wanted to give this to you as a present so...Happy birthday, baby brother.

(Y/n): Well... I-I don't know what to say. I never would have expected something like this. But... thank you, Xandra.

Alexandra: Of course, (Y/n).

The two siblings engage in a meaningful hug.

Ash then walks in and discards her finished cigarette in the trashcan and smiles at the sibling hug.

Ash: So what's going on?

(Y/n): We'll, my big sister just gifted me a car which, to be honest, was the last thing I was expecting.

Ash: Really? Well, I already know you'll want to want to taking a spin in it later.

(Y/n): You know me too well, Eliza. I'm can already tell Meghan is definitely going to want to get behind the wheel of this.

Eliza: I know I do.

Alexandra: Anyways, let's get back to celebrating your birthday, (N/n).

-one hour later-

We see everyone celebrating the Agent's party in their own ways. The moms of the birthday boy are talking with some of his girlfriends. His older sisters are all gathered around as (Y/n) is currently having s drinking contest with Fuze, Tachanka, Kaplan, Glaz, band Finka. All of the participants are on 8th shot shot of extremely strong Jack Daniels whiskey. Finka throws in the towel followed by Glaz and Kapkan. The three remaining participants then down three more shots before Fuze gives in. The Agent and the last  Russian then down 4 more shots before Tachanka gives in as well, leaving the Division Agent as the winner. He raises his right fist in victory before getting up and walking over to the kitchen when he hears his moms calling for him. When he reaches the kitchen, the lights are off and there is a glow from a birthday cake with everyone standing around it.

Eliza: Happy birthday, hun.

Mom Sophie: Come on before anything burns down.

-a few hours later-

We see everyone settling down and many of the Rainbow operators that were at the party were finally leaving and heading back for base. (Y/n) decided to stay back one more night and slept at the countryside home. The Agent is currently finishing taking a shower when he steps out and changes into a T-shirt with a eagle on it and pajama pants. He walks out of the bathroom to head to his room. He lays down in the bed and falls asleep.

-the next day-

We see the Agent riding back to Hereford Base in his brand new 2021 Shelby. As he reaches the gates leading to the base, the guard walks out of the shed for perimeter security and gestured for the Agent to stop. (Y/n) rolled down the window to speak with the guard and the guard asked him for ID. The Agent raised his left wrist to show his SmartWatch to the guard and the guard nodded before signaling to his buddy inside the guard shed to lower the bollards and to open the gate and the Agent continued on his way. After pulling into the underground garage reserved for Rainbow operator and personnel's personal vehicles. He pulls into the spot that is reserved just for him and parks in the spot before turning off the car and exiting it. He locks up the ride before he started to head towards the elevator. As he reaches it, the door is already opening to reveal Nøkk without her veil on. The Danish operator looks a little surprised to see her beloved on the garage.

Nøkk: Hey hun. When did you get back? I was just about to come you.

(Y/n): I drove myself, don't worry about it, Karina. -The agent kisses her on the cheek before walking into the elevator-

Nøkk is left speechless for a few seconds before shrugging and entering back into the elevator.

ITo be continued.....

A/n note: Well, I have writers block for god knows how long. This is a short chapter, I know. I could barely think of much for it, but it's out now. Anyways, I want to know some of your guys' thoughts on something. I recently started playing more and more Assassin's Creed like Valhalla and Odyssey. I was thinking of possibly doing a modern day Assassin reader story as an idea. I would like to know what you guys think. I'll see you guys next time. -Z.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.6K 37
Former special forces soldier turned White Mask soldier is hiding as a factory worker, one day he meets what he thinks is a normal woman but neither...
75K 601 11
(Title pending) For as long as you can remember you have been trained by your father to be an assassin. After 18 years of killing against your will y...
156K 1.1K 10
UNDER REWRITE (8/9) [COMPLETED] You are a long lost team mate to the well known GSG9, Found during the raid of a white mask base. The squad are happ...
33.3K 311 25
You are a part of the SAS, a brilliant sniper, a mission gone wrong you got forced to watch your team get tortured in front of your eyes. Rainbow hav...