BROKE BY YOU

By idollover90

(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where p... More

ABOUT STORY read it before go ahead
INTRODUCTION & PROLOGUE
(1) ⚠️
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5) ⚠️
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9) ⚠️
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)⚠️
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
Happy Birthday❀️
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)⚠️
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)

(10)

6.7K 294 24
By idollover90

Knock knock

"Come in"

Taehyung knock on door of Mrs jeon, taehyung was in kitchen doing some work that's when a maid come to him and said that Mrs jeon wanted to meet him that's why now he standing in front of Mrs jeon room.

He twist door knob and enter inside after he hear permission to come inside, he remember Mrs jeon say so many time to him that not knock on door because now this house is also of taehyung.

Yes this whole is of taehyung, This whole family is of taehyung but the main thing his mate are not of his, his mate love are not his, he ones again buried that feeling inside of his heart like he did to his every
Painful feeling which give him more pain.

"Mom you called me"

Taehyung said after collect himself, he saw Mrs jeon was sitting on bed with her arms crossed against her chest and angry expression on her face?

"What happened m........... "

"SO NOW YOU START TO HIDE THINGS FROM US"

Mrs jeon word make taehyung feel his breath struck in his throat like someone squeeze his throat very tightly so even slightly Breath couldn't come out from his throat.

Did Mrs jeon come to know the truth about his RELATIONSHIP WITH JUNGKOOK, which is so toxic, taehyung started to sweat while thought about consequences of this.

Whole family will started to hate his alpha which he not wanted, what happen if his alpha not like him it's not his alpha fault, did really his alpha had not fault?

What happen if he not love him, maybe he is not better get love by his alpha, did
He is not better to get love by his alpha?

But couldn't able to see his alpha family hate him because of him, he not want that, everybody will accused jungkook for not accept himhim when he did not had any fault?

If this news will reach to outsider it's will ruin jeons Reputation which he not want
Who help him so much in his worst day, he make there day worst no it's can't happen.

"What.... I.. Hi.... de... Mom"

Taehyung ask in shaking formed, he feeling so much scared when he is not
Culprit but still he is feeling.

"What else taehyung, you hide from us that you was wanted to work in jeon
Enterprises"

A breeze of relief run from taehyung body after hear Mrs jeon word, he feel happy from inside that now no one will hate his alpha.

"If your mom could not have told me i would never will come to know, why you hide this from us did we are not your family"

Mrs jeon said while made a disappointed look her face, she meet Mrs kim in mall where she was gose for buy some gifts
To give on festival which is going come soon, that's when they were talking randomly this thing slip from Mrs kim tongue.

"That's not mom, you are my everything"

Taehyung saud while make her way toward Mrs jeon he sit on his nees then hold Mrs jeon hands.

"Than tell me why hide this from us"

Mrs jeon made taehyung sit beside her on bed who sit down then start to play with his pallu.

"You already...did so...much for me and for. Mmmy family so I was not wanted ...to make you more worried"

Taehyung said while looking down because he don't have guts say all of this while looking in Mrs jeon eyes.

"You are a jeons so you could never make other jeons worried understand
We are family Tae and family person never make worried while share there
Thing to them if after this you hide something from me I will not talk to you"

Taehyung nodded with his head as yes, he know mrs jeon never consider him or his brother outsider, she treat them like her sons.

"now for punishment you have to do job in jeon corporation"

"what"

Mrs jeon said which made taehyung wide his eyes, did he hear right mrs jeon is talking about doing work in jeon corporation, taehyung had one more dream that was doing work in jeon corporation but jeons already did so much for him and now this, that's made taehyung shout.

"yes you will do work in jeon corporation and now i will not want to hear no in answer"

Mrs jeon said while stood up from bed dispare in balcony for take cold breeze and couldn't said anything because he now couldn't make mrs jeon more angry.Now the question rise in his head did his alpha would allow him to do work in jeon corporation.

Everyone is sitting in dinning table eating dinner quietly expect taehyung who like always didn't sit because his alpha not tell him
To sit with him beside him so he ones make a excuse like always.

"I want to talk something"

That when Mrs jeon thought to broke this silence while said in serious
Voice which make everyone frown because some moments ago she was laughing.

"yes eomma say what you want to talk"

Namjoon said while nodded everyone also shook there head in yes,
Taehyung started to feel nervous which make him to chewed his bottom lips which someone notice, Taehyung know what mrs jeon is going to talk about but why she asking jungkook about this.

"jungkook this is true that you fired your previous sacratery"

Mrs jeon ask to jungkook who become shock for a bit because how she come to know about that whatever if she come to know why she asking him about that.

"how you come to know................"

"that not the matter here, just tell me that true"

Jungkook words cut in between by Mrs jeon, everyone become shock because first time Mrs jeon cut someone words in  between, it's make jungkook bit confuse what happen to Mrs jeon suddenly.jungkook nodded with his head in yes.

"I have someone who will be your new sacratry, I hope you didn't have any problem"

"no mom not at all, if you choose that person so maybe he/she capable to do that job, did we know that person"

Jungkook said yes immediately because he know if his mom choose someone so he/she are capable for do anything,he look mrs jeon for answer who keep quite for a time but then spoke.

"it's TAEHYUNG YOUR HUSBAND......whom you know very well"

Jungkook head immediately dart toward taehyung after hear his mother word, did he hear right Taehyung will be his sacratry, he saw how taehyung was fiddle with finger like he know already this about to come.

Jungkook saw taehyung was also shock means he not thought that he will do job under him, taehyung saw confusion in jungkook eyes which is not good sign for him, taehyung immediately look down.

"wow that's great but taehyung never told us that he want to do job"

This time namjoon said with a smile on his lips but also frown if taehyung wanted to do job then why he didn't tell this early.

"Taehyung didn't told anyone, I come to know about this from Mrs kim
That taehyung had a dream to do job in jeon corporation, so jungkook that's final taehyung will be your sacratry"

Mrs jeon said and jungkook nodded with his head, which made taehyung bit shock, did his alpha say yes to his job and top of that
In his company that's mean he will get see his alpha all time, that
make taehyung omega happy.

"Taehyung you can start your job from tomorrow"

Mrs jeon said and taehyung nodded he still didn't digest the thing that
His alpha say yes, did his alpha start to changing?

Taehyung close door from behind after enter inside of his room and didn't find jungkook, he frown but then thought maybe he is in his home office.

He make his way toward table inside of his room and put glass of milk on table which he brought for jungkook which Mrs jeon give him, he come to know from Mrs jeon that jungkook like milk so much.

Then he make his way toward his closet for change his clothes, he take out a pink night suit and change into it, and take off his jewellery expect mangalsutra.

Taehyung come out from closet,stood in front of his dressing table
And started to wipe off his makeup from his face, that's when room door open and a musky scent hit in his nostril which make him calm.

When jungkook come inside of his room his eyes fall on taehyung who already remove his makeup but still looking so eathrel which jungkook admit because no can beautiful other then taehyung in this whole world.

Taehyung find his heartbeat quick pace when his eyes meet jungkook from mirror and he saw jungkook also looking at him which make him nervous so hang his head down.

Taehyung can hear jungkook close door from his behind and taking step toward him which make his breath halt he know where this thing is going this make taehyung bit sad.

Soon taehyung feel jungkook presence behind him, he feel goosebumps rise in his whole body when jungkook hot breath hit on his bare back and neck.

Taehyung breath hitched when jungkook hold his hand ooo so softly which make taehyung but confuse and made him turn around, now taehyung stood in front of him.

Soon taehyung find jungkook grip on chin and forcing him to meet his gaze which taehyung find so hard, jungkook saw taehyung Adam apple which move when taehyung gulp his saliva.

Taehyung saw jungkook eyes were soft chocolate brown, expressions which taehyung didn't read it fully Because jungkook turn his head slightly to see the his mate mark.

Which healed by now but shining on taehyung junction So proudly, Taehyung never expecting jungkook for him to lean down and press a long kiss over it.

Goosebumps Rose onto his skin at that soft contact of jungkook lips on his neck which he never feel in this four month of his marriage, eyes briefly closed shut as small gasp left from his lips when jungkook slightly suck there.

Its feel so incredible.

Like he nothing feel like this before, his brain stop his work that's he even didn't feel when jungkook make his hand way toward his small waist and rest on his back.

He failed to realize he whimper like a child when jungkook end his sucking session causing taehyung to feel he lose his all strength in his muscles. He feeling so sensitive.   

Soon taehyung feel jungkook claim his lips in a very soft manner
which taehyung never expirence, jungkook kissing him passionately that taehyung also melt in that kiss so he also started to kiss him back. 

First time taehyung get to test jungkook lips because they always kiss so aggressively which he never enjoy but its so different,its so beautiful.                                    

Taehyung open his mouth for gasp when jungkook revolve his knuckle on his bare back its make taehyung tickle, jungkook slide down his tongue inside then test slowly like he saved it. 

Taehyung open his eyes when jungkook back away from kiss and place while breathing heavily, taehyung still didn't understand what all of this happening did he is getting dream, how his alpha suddenly become soft to him he understand anything.

Taehyung look in jungkook eyes who also looking in his eyes, jungkook raise his hand toward taehyung face a crease taehyung bottom lips very slowly.

"sleep tommorrow you have to go on job"

With saying that jungkook pick in bridal style and make his way toward
Bed and made him lay there, all time taehyung was looking all of this but didn't understand anything, jungkook also lay on bed beside taehyung who looking all of it with his shocking eyes.

Jungkook put blanket on both of there body then turn off light's, he laid down then turn his head toward other side and found taehyung still looking at him.

Taehyung soon feel jungkook hand on his waist and pull him toward himself which make taehyung put his head on jungkook chest who sigh then close his eyes, taehyung can hear jungkook soft hearbeat.

"sleep Taehyung"

Taehyung also close his while blocking every thoughts which coming in his mind and fall sleep first time so near to his alpha, TO his LOVE.

_______________________________

Hello strawberries so here is the next chapter of this story I hope find it interesting.

Like and do lots of comments.

See ya❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 2.2K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother πŸ’œ Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
35.5K 4.8K 32
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
640K 31K 65
[Completed] Love cannot be arranged... But marriage can be... If you can find love in arrangement then it's a bliss!! Some marriages may not begin...