Legends

Oleh BaguetteManOfficial

This book is loosely based on the CW Arrowverse. Mainly the show Legends Of Tomorrow. (Y/n) (l/n) is a former... Lebih Banyak

He's Not Dead!
Man Of Steel Part 1
Man Of Steel Part 2
Man Of Steel Part 3
Groundhog Day Part 1
Groundhog Day Part 2
Man Of Steel Part 4
Costume
Baguette Etiquette
All About Nia Nal
The One Where We're Trapped On TV Part 1
The One Where We're Trapped On TV Part 2
Kiity Cat Conundrums Part 1

Smoking Kills

1K 36 10
Oleh BaguetteManOfficial

"(Y/n) (l/n) is a shallow self centered rich thief from your time-" Sara Lance, The White Canary, spoke as a hologram of the boy appeared before her. The whole crew was there but she was looking at the two future residents.

She was cut off by one of the two. "Oh we know" Behrad Tarazi nudged his sister Zari. She looked down a bit and shook her head.

"I may have dated that shallow self centered rich kid back before he was a thief" Zari spoke causing Sara to raise an eyebrow. "Oh don't give me that. We were both teenage celebrities, it was good for my brand" Zari rubbed the back of her head.

"Have you dated anyone before without it being for your brand love?" John Constantine laughed a bit but the girl just glared at him. "Before me"

Zari wanted to lie but knew John would see through it. "...No. No I hadn't" she crossed her arms before turning to Sara. "Is there a reason you're bringing up that prick?"

Sara nodded. "That prick was just killed by Sigmund Freud" everyone was silent for a moment.

"Run that by us again?" Nate Haywood spoke with a confused look. "How did the father of modern psychology travel to the future and kill a kid?"

"Gideon!" The captain called out.

The disembodied voice responded quickly. "I don't know how he arrived in the future. As for the killing, Sigmund Freud has a cigar that shoots lasers. He shot the boy in the head during a bank robbery" (I know that's just in marvel but fuck it. Why not dc too?)

"That actually raises more questions than it provides answers" Nate replied. John just clapped him on the back.

"Point is-" Sara began. "We're going to save him"

Zari groaned. "Do we have to? The future would be a much safer place without him" Sara crossed her arms. "Fine" Zari quickly turned and left the bridge.

"I get that they dated but what's with her?" Sara quickly turned to Behrad.

"He dumped her. That was not good for her brand, like at all" Behrad replied before quickly going after his sister.

Sara shrugged before looking at the other two legends who were still on the bridge. "I can already tell this mission isn't going to go to plan"

"We have a plan?" Nate asked curiously. John just shook his head.

2044

"This is humiliating" Zari whispered as she glanced across the café at the boy sitting and sipping a drink. "I promised myself I'd never see him again"

"We just need you to distract him long enough for us to find Freud" Sara's voice came through her comms.

"And I need to find the strength not to kill him myself" Zari whispered before standing up. She quickly put on a fake smile that came easily to her before walking up to the boy. "(Y/n)! It's been to long" the thief quickly looked up as Zari walked over and sat across from him.

"Zari. Hi" (y/n) gave a bewildered smile back. "Behrad didn't say you two were back in town"

"Oh shit" Zari could barely hear Behrad over the comms.

Zari's eye slightly twitched, (y/n) smirked when he saw that. "You're still in touch with my brother?"

"Nice knowing you bro" Nate spoke to Behrad over the comm.

"Of course. He's the chillest person in the world. You don't just stop being friends with a guy like that" (y/n)'s smile looked genuine enough. Zari wanted to slap it off his face.

"Zari's gonna kill me" Behrad whispered. Zari would have agreed if not in front of her ex.

"Anyways, I saw you over here and just knew we had to catch up!" Zari somehow managed to hide her anger. "I hear your a criminal now?"

"And I hear your boyfriend cheated on you with your assistant" (y/n) smirked. "Sorry about that"

Zari didn't fall for his tricks. He wasn't gonna get a rise out of her. "You know how it is. We were only in it for the way it made us look"

(Y/n) almost looked genuinely sorry when she said that. "You're still doing that crap?"

"No" Zari spoke quickly. "Not anymore. I've got someone else now. This one's real"

(Y/n) nodded. "Alright. I'd say that's enough catching up. I've got somewhere to be" the boy glanced at his watch.

"Keep him distracted!" Sara's voice came.

"What about you?" Zari asked causing the boy to gain a curious look as he stood from his seat. "Is there a Mrs. Crook yet? Or a Mr. Crook?"

"They'd have to get me pregnant first" (y/n) replied as he began walking away as he sipped his drink. "You wouldn't mind paying right doll? Thanks" He didn't give her time to say no before walking out the door.

"Shit" Zari muttered before quickly leaving money on the table and going after the boy.

By the time Zari was out of the café he was gone. "I hope you guys found Freud"

"He's not at the bank yet" Sara replied.

A couple moments later everyone confirmed they hadn't seen the psychologist.

"Shit. (Y/n)'s here" Sara spoke as she watched a masked man walk inside the bank. The second the security guard began walking towards him before he pulled out a gun and shot the two that had spotted him. Suddenly everyone was panicking.

"Stand back" an Austrian accent suddenly rang throughout the bank. Sigmund Freud stood in the center of the crowd as they all ran for the exit. Soon there was nobody standing between him and (y/n).

"What're you going to do old man?" (Y/n) asked as he watched the man pull out a cigar. "Second hand smoke me to death?"

Sara was pushed to the ground by some more fleeing civilians. "Why are there so many people in a bank midday?"

"Sometimes a cigar is only a cigar. But sometimes it's a lethal weapon" Freud tapped his cigar.

"No!" Sara quickly jumped at Freud and grabbed his arm. The cigar fired.

(Y/n) fell backwards as he was struck by the laser.

Word count: 1052

(I love this chapter. I don't care if this doesn't do well, I love it)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37K 885 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...
248K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
99.9K 4K 38
Will use (M/n) for make name instead of (y/n) ((Your name)) for those that are girls so they can use male names, and for my male peeps reading this ^...
204K 7.9K 55
Will use (M/n) for make name instead of (y/n) ((Your name)) for those that are girls so they can use male names, and for my male peeps reading this ^...