Aurelion Sol Got Summoned In...

By IanC21

What happens if you unexpectedly summoned Aurelion Sol in Chaldea what will be their reactions and their expe... More

Prologue: The Celestial Creator
Chapter 1: Welcome To Chaldea
Chapter 2: The Origin Of The 3 Demi-Gods Of Frejlord
Chapter 4: Aurelion's Draconic Kin
Chapter 4.5: The Mother Of Genesis
Chapter 5: Teatime With The Young Servants
Special Halloween Chapter: 🎃Ťricķ 🎃r Ţreaţ
Chapter 6: The Lamb And The Wolf
Mini Chapter: An Unexpected Summon

Chapter 3: Meeting The Saber Of Roses

3.9K 60 29
By IanC21

As the sun came up every single servants, staff, and the two masters/summoners in Chaldea woke up very early to do their daily tasks and objectives. When the two masters got up from their beds and tidying up every single thing that needs to be they were now ready to meet Aurelion Sol once again in the summoning room where he stayed temporarily in his own accords.

Fujimaru: heyyy sis did you ask Mr. Aurelion in which room is he going to occupy.

Gudako: yes bro he said to me that he doesn't need a room since his much more comfortable in the current location where he is now.

Fujimaru: did you ask him why

Gudako: yes but the only answer that i've got from him was " It would be much more satisfying if i can gaze upon the celestial heaven of the night sky".

Fujimaru: hmm maybe the reason that he said that is because he wants to be close to the celestial creations that he forge from the cosmos.

Gudako: i guess your right brother i really don't want Mr. Aurelion to get seperated with the creations that he created from the cosmos.

Fujimaru: well lets forget about those things for now sis and maybe we can ask Mr. Aurelion to have come breakfast with us.

Gudako: thats a great idea brother lets ask him that come on.

And so the two masters went ahead straight to the summoning room occasionally greeting every single servants that they came across saying "Good morning" and the servants also replied back the same greetings from their two masters. Once they arrived at the entrance of the summoning room they opened it and they saw Aurelion Sol playing some unique creatures that has the similar appearance of a yeti but they were smaller and very adorable at the same time and all of a sudden Gudako started squealing very loudly because she has never seen a creature that cute in her entire life well except for Fou but you already know that literal statement to it and the two summoners approached Aurelion Sol and the adorables creatures that he is playing with.

Fujimaru and Gudako: Goodmorning Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: lovely morning to you as well summoners.

Gudako: umm Mr. Aurelion what kind of creatures are these?

Aurelion Sol: ohhh you mean this fuzzy and adorable entities that i am currently observing.

Gudako: yes Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: well if you must know summoner the names of this creatures are Poros.

Fujimaru: Poros is that the name of this creatures Mr. Aurelion?

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner they are one of the most common inhabitants in the region of Frejlord.

Fujimaru: ohhhhh so these furry little guys came from that region.

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner these little ones are from that specific region where i explained the origins of the 3 Demigods who are inhabiting that frosted land.

Fujimaru: ohhhhh okay Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: it's no problem summoner

When Aurelion Sol was done conversing with the first summoner he saw the other summoner playing with the Poros peacefully and then the entrance of the summoning room opened and it revealed the servants of the summoners approachingly walking towards where there two masters was now and the servants was shocked that one of their masters was playing a bunch of furry and adorable little creatures that they have never encountered before in their lifetime.
The female servants and child servants gladly approach these harmless creatures and played some of them but mostly hugging these small creatures because they were so cute and fuzzy at the same time. But the male servants were mostly observing these creatures on how they got here in the first place and every single one of them came to the conclusion that the forger of the stars was behind all of this. When they were about ask a logical explanation from all of this unexpected encounter. Da Vinci was already in front of Aurelion Sol speaking to him directly.

Da Vinci: goodmorning Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: morning to you as well Ms. Leonardo

Da Vinci: if i may ask Mr. Aurelion how did you manage to bring these furry creatures from this world.

Aurelion Sol: well the reason for that Ms. Leonardo is because i created a dimensional link from this universe to the other universe where i originated and i successfully made a dimensional rift so that i can still observed the inhabitants of runeterra. And when i was observing every single regions i created a temporal rift so i can easily observe them very closely but when i was highly focused on it i did not notice that one of the creatures from Frejlord just unknowingly entered the temporal rifts that i temporarily created.

Da Vinci: so that's how they got here interesting that you can use one of your abilities to create link from other universes.

Aurelion Sol: well it's not that unique of an ability it has its own limits Ms. Leonardo.

Da Vinci: of course Mr. Aurelion but i have a small request if u don't mind.

Aurelio Sol: ohhhhh and what would that be Ms. Leonardo.

Da Vinci: can i keep one of these Poros for further research.

Aurelion Sol: hmm i really don't mind since im not the caretaker of these little ones but of course you can keep one of these poros as an observational subject for further analysis of your own.

Da Vinci: thank you Mr. Aurelion for accepting my request.

Aurelion Sol: not at all Ms. Leonardo

When the female servants and child servants were enjoying the company of these adorable little furry creatures. One of the two masters who was playing with these cute creatures notice something that they forgot to ask someone really important and then she realizes that they forgot to ask Mr. Aurelion if he wants to have breakfast with them in the cafeteria. And Gudako is now running towards his brother to remind him about their main objective in the first place

Gudako: brother brother we forgot to ask Mr. Aurelion to come have breakfast with us "pants heavily"

Fujimaru: oh my goodness your right sis okay lets just go over and ask Mr. Aurelion

Gudako: okay bro lets get going.

And so the two summoners approached Aurelion Sol and ask the particular statement that they want to say to him directly.

Gudako: Mr Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner

Gudako: we were wondering if you would accompany us in the cafeteria and have come breakfast with us.

Aurelion Sol: you want me to dine with the two of you in your daily meals?

Fujimaru: if it's not a bother to you at all Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: hmm i don't see the point of it since i don't have a physical body to interact your source of nourishment but i will be glad to accompany you in this other facility you called the "Cafeteria".

Gudako and Fujimaru: really Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: yes summoners now lead the way so we can start our journey from here.

Gudako: okay Mr. Aurelion but there is one more thing that bothers me.

Aurelion Sol: ohhhh and what would be that summoner?

Gudako: umm how are you going to fit the entrance since your still using your true form as a cosmic entity.

Aurelion Sol: ohhhh so thats the problem well you don't have to be worry summoner since i can easily minimize the the size of my celestial form

Gudako: ohhhh okay Mr. Aurelion

And then Aurelion Sol snap his cosmic finger to minimize the true form that he is using and now Aurelion Sol has the same size of a terrestrial dragon back in Runeterra and the summoner was impressed to Aurelion that he can change his form whenever he wants.

Aurelion Sol: is this suitable to your liking now summoners.

Fujimaru: yes Mr. Aurelion you can now easily fit into the entrance outside of the summoning room.

Aurelion Sol: since that has already been taking care of, now it's time for us to begin our journey there summoners.

Gudako and Fujimaru: right this way Mr. Aurelion.

And so they began their journey to the Cafeteria. On their way there Aurelion Sol was observing and analyzing the interior and exterior design, components, and elements of this so called advance structure they call Chaldea. He was amazed that these humans was able to built this type of structure by using technology that is much more advanced than Piltover and Zaun he could see lot of people doing their daily objectives and tasks. And some were operating in a specific room where he saw them controlling and functioning different types of technology that couldn't fully grasp the nature of it yet. But nonetheless it was quite an intriguing observation to him. And now Aurelion Sol and his two masters move inside the cafeteria where he saw different types of servants eating and conversing to one another.

Fujimaru: Mr. Aurelion let's sit on that table that hasn't been taken yet.

Aurelion Sol: be my guess summoner since i'll be following the two of you in every step you take.

Fujimaru: okay

The moment Aurelion Sol entered the cafeteria the servants stop conversing with one another and eating their favorite cuisine just to look at the forger of the cosmos. Some of the servants were excited to have a conversation with Aurelion Sol on what he can tell more about his world to them and ask about the different types of magic that the inhabitants of Runeterra are using but some of the servants were eager to have a duel with the forger of the stars on how he can utilize his magic to its full capacity even Gilgamesh was curious about the full strength and power of Aurelion Sol but he said to himself that he is just going to wait and see in his first battle with the servants in Chaldea. And now the two masters and Aurelion Sol himself are now comfortably resting on the table that they selected well mostly Aurelion Sol was floating not sitting since he can litterally float on air. Now the two masters were ready to order their breakfast alongside Aurelion Sol when they were waiting for someone they saw Archer approaching their table and ask his two masters what kind of breakfast that they want to have for today.

Archer: okay masters what would it be.

Fujimaru: i think i'll go with my usual breakfast Archer toasted bread, eggs, bacon, and some orange juice.

Archer: okay the first one is going to be the usual what about you other master.

Gudako: i think i'll go with blueberry pancakes and some orange juice as well Archer.

Archer: blueberry pancakes and some orange juice as well (looks at Aurelion Sol ) what about you Sir. Aurelion what kind of dish do you want to request.

Aurelion Sol: there is no need to trouble yourself servant of the bow i am completely fine without eating.

Gudako: but you should at least try Mr. Aurelion for curiousity and experience some the other servants were liked that but once they tried something new and different they were very glad that they did it

Aurelion Sol: hmm well you did make a valid point summoner all right i will do it

Gudako: yay Mr. Aurelion is going to try eating this is gonna be exciting.

Aurelion Sol: yes yes summoner but first you should calm down your excitement.

Gudako: okay Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: very good now then i would like to order something authentic but simple at the same time in this world and could easily amaze my own curiosity.

Archer: hmm simple and authentic okay i can work with that Sir. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: excellent

When Archer was about to leave Aurelion Sol spoke to him once more and he said.

Aurelion Sol: and also servant of the bow if you were able to impressed me with your cullinary skills i will reward you a weapon that was been forged by me.

Archer: you don't have to do that Mr. Aurelion i am already satisfied with the dish that i will make for you.

Aurelion Sol: it's only a possibility if you were able to impressed me servant of the bow.

Archer: huh all right Mr. Aurelion i will take you on that offer.

Aurelion Sol: excellent servant of the bow.

Archer nodded back and went back to the kitchen to prepare for his two masters daily meals and for Aurelion Sol as well. When they were waiting for their breakfast one particular female servant approached the table of the two masters alongside Aurelion Sol. Some of the other servants was scared on what will happened if this particular female servant was able to irritate the forger of the cosmos because of her direct approach to a certain topic.

???: lovely morning to you my masters.

Fujimaru: ohhhh good morning to you Nero.

Gudako: good morning Nero- san.

???: umu umu its a lovely day that my masters are full of energy (look at Aurelion) and also masters who is this unique servant that is currently beside the two of you.

Fujimaru: well Nero this is-

Aurelion Sol: summoner i should be the one to present myself in any audience that wishes to speak with me.

Fujimaru: ohhhh sorry about that Mr. Aurelion i didn't know.

Aurelion Sol: no need to fret summoner it was a basic response to the communicator that any entity would do.

Fujimaru: okay Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: very good summoner now then may i ask who is the servant that wishes to speak in front of me.

???: very well unknown servant shall indulge you with my formal greeting to you my name is Nero Claudius the 5th and final emperor of the Roman Empire. And a Servant to the Saber Class.

Aurelion Sol: well well so your an emperor Ms. Nero

Nero: umu umu i am Sir. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: hmm very well Ms. Nero it is a greeting to meet you as well.

Nero: to you as well umm what was your name again unknown servant?

Aurelion Sol: did i forgot to address my name hahaha im such forgetful entity well it's time for me to enlightened your curiosity of my true name Ms. Nero. My name is Aurelion Sol The Star Forger and my servant class is ruler.

Nero was shocked that this unique servant has the power to create stars out of nothingness she was very excited to encounter a being that she never witness before in her entire life and she made an idea that no servant would ever do. She will befriend this unique servant as a close ally to her kingdom.

Nero: so your a being who can forge stars of the celestial heavens?

Aurelion Sol: its not just stars Ms. Nero i also created the cosmos and the planets of my own universe.

Nero: wow your so powerful Sir. Aurelion wait then that means your the-

Aurelion Sol: yes i am one of the most oldest celestial dragons who created the very origin of my universe that i currently inhabit.

Now that Nero knew the very origin of this unique servant she will not hesitate to add Aurelion Sol as a powerful ally to her kingdom.

Nero: Sir. Aurelion can i ask you a something.

Aurelion Sol: yes Ms. Nero what is it.

Nero: can i ask you to be my ally in my humble kingdom of Rome.

All of a sudden every single servants in the cafeteria was shocked about the revelation that Nero wants to make the forger of the cosmos as her ally in that moment Aurelion Sol erupted a powerful amusement from the statement that Ms. Nero said to him.

Nero: why are you laughing Sir. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: hahaha its because Ms. Nero you still haven't figured out the main point of my own conclusion.

Nero: and what is that conclusion that your trying to convey too me Sir. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: because i am an entity who is not bound to the conceptual existence of any literal forms of kingdom i am free willed spirit to do anything that i desire Ms. Nero i am not puppet who can easily be controlled.

The moment Nero realizes the statement that Aurelion Sol conveyed to him it was the moment that she understand the main aspect to it.

Nero: i understand Mr. Aurelion i will not try to recruit as an ally of my kingdom.

Aurelion Sol: im so glad that you understand the main point of it Ms. Nero

Nero: but can i ask you one humble request from you Sir. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: if it's not related to my own personal freedom then you may say it

Nero: can i be your friend.

Aurelion Sol was greatly suprized because of Ms. Nero's statement it reminded him of the people that he despies in his very core that he will make targon pay for their deceivement to him. But when he saw a glimpse of Ms. Nero eyes she understand that she was afraid of being left alone with no one to care for her it was a form companionship that he never experience to himself because he never try to befriend someone in his life but maybe just maybe he can trust this servants in this new world to bring back the thing that he has forgotten all these years hope.

Aurelion Sol: that is one the most stupidest thing that i have ever heard in my existence Ms. Nero

Ms. Nero came to the conclusion that Aurelion Sol doesn't want to be her companion/friend she immediately walk away but tripped herself and she saw some of the other servants holding back their laughter because of her stupidity when she was about to stand up she realized that someone was already helping her up and it was none other than Aurelion Sol and then he spoke to her.

Aurelion Sol: but i did not say that it was a bad thing Ms. Nero.

Aurelion Sol paused and then he says.

Aurelion Sol: but i would be honored to be as your close companion not as an ally Ms. Nero but as a true friend to you.

Nero then flashes a warm smile to Aurelion Sol and then he immediately felt this unknown feeling that he has never known before it was a sign of reassurance.

Aurelion Sol: now then Ms. Nero up on your feet were heading back to location on where i am currently enjoying myself with the two summoners.

Nero: okay my friend Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: hahaha now lets go back and create new form of companionship between you and i saber of roses.

All of sudden Nero was smiling happily that she made a friend without any forms of agreement to it.

(Timeskip)
And after the masters ate their breakfast that was been served by Archer and also Aurelion Sol was amazed that he never tasted something delicious in his entire celestial existence and he asked what kind of dish did he prepared for him and he said it was called Omorice. Aurelion Sol was flabbergasted because of the unknown language that never known before but he was also amazed that this cuisine is consist of fried rice, eggs and ketchup and it was also a popular dish in the country called Japan that he never heard as well he was eager to learn more about this country's history, tradition, lifestyle, and also their different varieties of cuisine that he want too try and Archer asked him if he wants to know more about the country of Japan he can ask the servants who originated in that specific country and he said to himself that he will try conversing some of these Japanese servants if he encounters some of them in Chaldea. And after Aurelion Sol finished the dish that he literally savored he immediately gifted Archer a new weapon that was been forged from the very core of the stars itself and he gave it to Archer without any hesitation from him and he gladly accept it from Aurelion Sol even Gilgamesh was jealous of the fact that the faker was able to impressed the servant of the cosmos and he hated it.

And now our two masters were escorting Aurelion Sol back in the summoning room to retire themselves and shared their farewell to one another.

Gudako: see you tomorrow Sir. Aurelion

Fujimaru: yeah see you tomorrow sir Aurelion byeeee

Aurelion Sol: see you too in the morning as well summoners.

And that is going to be the end of this chapter hope you liked it everyone and as always my name is IanC21 properly saying peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 7 24
What happens when gods and goddesses fall in love? What happens when the hero isn't you? Everything seemed to have hit rock-bottom for Karma. A colle...
68.3K 321 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
156 1 19
AU Lingyun is a former summoner with a troubled past as nothing had gone his way. Due to family circumstances, he was left with a daughter, and force...
720 48 38
"Everyone loves a good fantasy, but my life was turned upside down by one." What would you do if you had the ability to control the air? How about if...