Back in the day until now

Da Michael-the-demon

Kakashi x iruka story, kakashi has feelings for iruka but iruka is too blind to notice. After some chapters i... Altro

When we met
Why am i thinking theses things?
Just a picnic...
Not wanting to leave.
Why weren't you at your house?
River time
WHY THAT PLEASE NO!
I feel depressed..
MORE!!!!
The years have gone by my beloved IRUKA.
Here "child"
Need to prepare for the child gone wrong
I robbed myself ...
Vanilla and chocolate whip cream.
*{Guardian}*
*<No more together>*
:Drink it down:
Crying will be heard
You see this right? Well its going in you.
We did good!
Month one "lets have a heart attack together"
Month 2 "The sleeping fox"
(Lets pick a name!) not an update
Month 3 "Hinata has a obsession"
Month 5 "Hes mine."
Month 6 "The puppies came back!"
Years past 16

Bonus.

67 2 3
Da Michael-the-demon

"Iruka please!" Kakashi cried because of iruka not letting him go in.

"We have a child on the way, so no." Iruka's face turned a little pink.

"Can you at least let me rub my dick between your legs?" Kakashi grabbed iruka's hand and kissed it.

"No Kakashi, and didn't you say before that you wanted another child?" Iruka laughed.

"Well that's when my year of fucking you is over after this one." Kakashi got up.

"wait until then." Iruka tried to walk over to the couch.

"Pretty please?" Kakashi summoned his nin dogs and all did puppy eyes.

"Maybe tomorrow." Iruka loved the calmness of his life but he lied

"Yes!" Kakashi jumped up.

"Don't get your hopes up because I said maybe." Kakashi picked up iruka taking him to their bedroom.

"That's not nice, you deserve a punishment so suck it." Kakashi took out his dick from his pants.

"Kakashi I said no." Iruka's eyes saddened.

"Please iruka? Only for 3 minutes." Kakashi did the same.

"Alright." Iruka wanted to make Kakashi happy so he won't leave him like the others.

"Never mind, we can't just cuddle since you like that." Kakashi put his dick back in his pants and hugged iruka knocking them down.

"Maybe you should try reading pregnancy books instead of porn." Iruka snuggled up to kakashi.

"I will and that's a promise, love." Iruka and kakashi did this for the rest of the day since the sun was setting.

Sorry I just went to hell a couple of hours ago. 👍💀<-🔪

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

88.6K 2.1K 31
Kakashi and Iruka have never been the best of friends, but when Kakashi gets captured and Iruka volunteers to rescue him, just to rub it in his face...
1K 76 4
Kakashi and Y/n have been together for a while now but a new ninja war is threatening their happiness. Or at least... That is wat Y/n thinks. What sh...
12.4K 337 10
A fine little story of how two lonely shinobi hearts slowly come together. Maybe even with one or two detours! Updates will follow very irregularly a...
58.6K 1.6K 9
Just a drunk kiss, that's all it was.Nothing more, Nothing less, hardly even a kiss. But the more Naruto tried to forget, the more disappointed he wa...