Little Miss Greene || Carl Gr...

By iamsad1

You are y/n Greene, Hershel Greene's youngest daughter. Trying to survive this apocalyptic world with your f... More

Chapter 1 | The boy who got shot
Chapter 2 | Guns
Chapter 3 | Life
Chapter 4 | The end and the beginning
Chapter 5 | Missing leg
Chapter 6 | The invasion
Chapter 7 | shooting practice
Chapter 8 | the Governor
Chapter 9 | Going to war
Chapter 10 | Making a deal?
Chapter 11 | The end?
Chapter 12 | A new start
Chapter 13 | Sickness
Chapter 14 | An attack on the sick
Chapter 15 | The prison is gone
Chapter 16 | Split up
Chapter 17 | "we win"
Chapter 18 | Traintracks
Chapter 19 | Those who arrive, survive
Chapter 20 | Escape
Chapter 21 | Dating?
Chapter 22 | They're back
Chapter 23 | "I'm not a scientist!"
Chapter 24 | She's gone
Chapter 25 | Walking. Walking And More Walking
Chapter 26 | We are the walking dead
Chapter 27 | On The Road
Chapter 28 | Alexandria
Chapter 29 | In The New Community
Chapter 30 | Woods
Chapter 32 | Wolves
Chapter 33 | Keeping A Look-out
Chapter 34 | Walkers
Chapter 35 | "Dad?"
Chapter 36 | The next world
Chapter 37 | Bring me a souvenir
Chapter 38 | Haircuts
Chapter 39 | The Journey
Chapter 40 | Eenie Meenie Miney Mo
Chapter 41 | Two Down
Chapter 42 | Aftermath
Chapter 43 | Grief

Chapter 31 | A new way of life

1.3K 24 38
By iamsad1

A/n decided to carry on

I walk out of the house seeing Glenn sitting on the edge of the stairs.

I sit beside him "Hey. Is Rick okay?"

He looks at me giving me a smile "Yeah he's okay."

"He's got his trial today?" I ask.

"Yeah he has. I don't think Maggie will let you go and trust me you don't want to go." Glenn says. I look down at my hands, he's right Maggie won't let me go and I probably will end up wishing I hadn't gone.

"Okay. Just at least tell me how it goes."

"Of course I will. You will be the first person I tell." He says making me smile.

"I better be, or else." I joke making a cut throat motion.

"Or else what?" Glenn asks.

I make the motion again and he makes a confused face "It means slit throat doesn't it?"

"I know it does. I'm just joking with you bud." He says ruffling my hair. I move away from his hands. I hate it when he does that, that's the reason he does it though.

"Ew don't bud me." I say.

Glenn laughs "Your too much of a teenager to let me call you bud now, bud." I push him and laugh. He's such an idiot.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I sit at home by myself. It was now dark and Maggie had attended the trial about Rick. I'm guessing Glenn had as well, I'm not sure though I haven't seen him since this morning. I hope he's okay.

I'm reading a book, that weirdly enough, Rosita told me was good. She said she read it years ago but it was amazing.

I put the book down and stand up.

Carl wasn't at the meeting so I'm going to his. I knock on them house next door, waiting for an answer.

Carl opens the door with Judith in his arms "Hey y/n."

He moves the door so I can walk in.

"Do you think Ricks trial is going well?" I ask him as I sit down on the couch. He sits with me and sighs "I know my dad. He's telling them what has to be done right as we speak. I know he is."

Judith puts her arms for me, so I take her off Carl and give her a cuddle.

"You reckon? I reckon he's doing the same bossy Rick thing he normally does." I say as Judith buries her head into my neck.

"Oh and what is the bossy Rick thing?" Carl asks looking at me.

"You know telling everyone everyone what to do." I say as if it's the most obvious thing ever.

"I'm gonna tell him you said he was bossy." Carl teases still looking at me.

"You wouldn't dare." I say.

We then both sit around talking and reading some comics for the rest of the night. Judith had fallen asleep and was put in her crib.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A few days later

Rick has changed the way they run things around here. He sent a huge group of people on a dangerous supply run, including Glenn.

I sit on the walls wooden ledge with Enid. She was playing with a lighter.

I don't know why I tried so hard to be her friend but I did. She's interesting. She's like me, not like the other Alexandria people she has seen stuff just like us.

"So are we friends now?" I ask her. She stops flicking the lighter for a second and turns her head to me "I'll think about it."

I give her a look, she starts playing with the lighter again "Fine you 'think about it' while I read the comic of yours."

"Whatever it's all yours. I'll give it to you soon." Enid says. She throws the lighter to me and I just about catch it "Nice catch."

I smile at her. I haven't had anyone my own age to hangout with. Besides Carl. But it different having a girl who's a friend, I can tell her different stuff.

"Are you dating Ron?" I ask her.

She looks at me "Are you dating Carl?"

I don't know why she's asking me that, she knows we are.

"Yes I am." I tell her. She nods "Me and Ron are just friends."

Sure they are 'just friends'. If they are good friends then so are me and Carl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 425 136
Vivian Grimes: oldest child of Rick and Lori Grimes. When the dead began attacking the living, she thought her dad was dead until he found his way ba...
451K 13.6K 36
-in the separation of her father, lucille finds herself amongst his future enemies • seasons: six, seven, & eight • lucille is changed from his wife...
186K 2.9K 74
"Bᵣₒₖₑₙ gᵢᵣₗₛ bₗₒₛₛₒₘ ᵢₙₜₒ wₐᵣᵣᵢₒᵣₛ." Casey Jane "CJ" Grimes is the daughter of Rick and Lori Grimes, and someone who always finds trouble.
1.2K 61 9
𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊 "i'll stay this young forever, if there's no storm to weather here." carl...