❛Pinky Promise❜ - Kiara Carre...

marvelfilms tarafından

❛You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's like no matt... Daha Fazla

Season 1
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 5 // Ep: 1
Ch: 6 // Ep: 1
Ch: 7 // Ep : 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 2
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 3
Ch: 11 // Ep: 3
Ch: 12 // Ep: 3
Ch: 13 // Ep: 3
Ch: 14 // Ep: 4
Ch: 15 // Ep: 4
Ch: 16 // Ep: 5
Ch: 17 // Ep: 5
Ch: 18 // Ep: 5
Ch: 19 // Ep: 6
Ch: 20 // Ep: 6
Ch: 21 // Ep: 6
Ch: 22 // Ep: 6
Ch: 23 // Ep: 7
Ch: 24 // Ep:
Ch: 25 // Ep: 7
Ch: 26 // Ep: 8
Ch: 27 // Ep: 8
Ch: 28 // Ep: 9
Ch: 29 // Ep: 9
Ch: 30 // Ep: 9
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Ch: 32 // Ep: 10
Season 2
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 6 // Ep: 2
Ch: 7 // Ep: 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 3
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 4
Ch: 11 // Ep: 4
Ch: 12 // Ep: 5
Ch: 13 // Ep: 5
Ch: 14 // Ep: 5
Ch: 15 // Ep: 6
Ch: 16 // Ep: 6
Ch: 17 // Ep: 7
Ch: 18 // Ep: 7
Ch: 19 // Ep: 7
Ch: 20 // Ep: 7
Ch: 21 // Ep: 8
Ch: 22 // Ep: 8
Ch: 23 // Ep:8
Ch: 24 // Ep: 9
Ch: 25 // Ep: 9
Ch: 26 // Ep: 9
Ch: 27 // Ep: 9
Ch: 28 // Ep: 10
Ch: 29 // Ep: 10
Ch: 30 // Ep: 10
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Season 3
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1

Ch: 5 // Ep: 2

2.1K 49 3
marvelfilms tarafından

----

The four pogues peek over the fence, the rain falling down their heads and goosebumps appearing on their skin.

"Nice camera. Where'd you dig that up that relic?" JJ asks, sarcastically, "Why dont you just use your phone?"

"Well first of all, I like my antique electronics," Pope sneers, "Second of all, this is a telephoto. It allows me to get a close image from far away. For definitive proof of witness payoff, we're gonna need quality glass."

"Yeah idiot," Liv grins, flicking his head and ducking down when JJ swings at her, jokingly.

"There he is," Pope says, making the pair stop and return to their positions.

"Yo get down," JJ states as Ward runs through the streets carrying a big bag.

"And there's Gavin," Pope states and Olivia looks over the fence to see Gavin also running along the streets, following Ward.

"Where are you going, you son of a bitch?" Pope snarls, "No, no, no i'm loosing him!"

"Hold on," JJ says, wandering off. He whistles and directing them to the ladder on the side of the  building.

"Gotta go up top," JJ whispers, climbing up the ladder, Liv following straight after. Once they were all up there, they crouched down at the end of the roof, "You rolling, Pope?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah I see them... Ward just handed Gavin something. I think it's a duffel bag or something."

"Guys I think this is a payoff," JJ tells them.

"Yeah no shit, dummy," Liv rolls her eyes, earning a glare from JJ.

"Gavin doesn't look happy about something. It looks like he's yelling at Ward," Pope says.

"Why?"

"I don't know but he sure looks mad... shit!"

"What's happening now?" Liv exclaims.

"I dunno but they're fighting or something!"

"They're really going at it," JJ comments.

"Ward's kicking the shit out of Gavin," Pope says and for some reason, a feeling of worry rushes over Liv.

"Why are they fighting?"

"I don't know! Holy shit, Ward's got a gun!"

"I bet that's the murder weapon!" There's a few seconds of silence before a gun shot runs through the air like a whip. Liv jumps back, gasping and falls onto JJ. He grabs her tightly, keeping her close to him.

"Oh my god. Oh my god," Liv panics, running her hands through her hair.

"What the hell?" 

"No no no no, that did not just happen," Kiara cries.

"Please tell me you got that," JJ says.

"Enough to put this asshole away for life," Pope answers. Another gunshot runs through the air and Pope says, "This is freakin crazy."

"Get down get down," JJ repeats as Ward looks around the street, eyes grazing pass the pogues.

"I think we should go, like right now," Liv suggests, voice cracking.

"Pope you have enough right?" JJ asks. 

"Yeah... oh wait hes coming out. There he goes. I think he's looking for the gun. I think the gun just went down the drain! He's looking for it!"

"Hold this," Kie says, standing up.

"What are you doing, Kie?" Liv sits up, eyes wide.

"What is wrong with you?!" She shouts, "Murderer!" Liv stands up, wrapping her hand around Kie's mouth, pulling her down.

"Kiara, are you crazy?!" Liv shrieks.

"I don't care if he hears me. He's a murderer," She cries.

"Yeah and he's gonna murder us," JJ whispers, harshly. 

"Guys he sees us," Pope says.

"Are you serious?"

"We gotta go now," They start running back towards the ladder, Pope going down first followed by JJ.

"Ow my hand," JJ shouts and both him and Pope fall to the floor.

"No no no no no," Pope cries on his knees.

"You're kidding me. You fumbled it?" JJ shouts.

"You kicked me in the face!"

"She stepped on my hand!"

"Sorry, I was trying to hurry.

"Shut up hes coming!" Liv shouts. All four jump over the fence as Ward runs round the corner. They reach the car, quickly jumping in.

"Can someone fill me in on what the fuck happened?" JJ gasps. 

Liv groans loudly, hitting the steering wheel while shouting, "Fuck!" 

"Holy crap! I can't believe it! Wait, what were they fighting over?" JJ asks.

"Uh... it was the gun, the one Rafe used. He must have kept it," Pope answers.

"Of course! Of course! The murder weapon!"

"Pick up! Pick up!" Kie repeats, dialling the cops.

"Who are you calling?" Liv asks, turning around in her seat.

"Who do you think?"

"The cops?!"

"Who else am i supposed to call?!"

"They wont believe us, we have no proof! Again, its Ward's fucking word over ours!" Liv shouts, running her hands through her hair.

"Shut up!" Kie shouts back as the cops answers, "Hello? Hi, someones been shot at the grand street construction sight! You guys need to hurry because he's dying! I don't know if he's already dead!"

"We gotta go! We're sitting ducks!" JJ exclaims.

"We can't stay here! Just drive!"

Liv obliges, starting the car and driving with tears streaming down her face.

----

"Look it was right here, and this is where that maniac claimed his next victim," Kie tells the cops, pointing to where Gavin was shot. JJ and Pope stand beside her while Liv leans on the wooden fence.

"Uh huh? His next victim?" Shoupe mocks, writing on his notepad.

"Yeah."

"Right, how long ago did you say it happened?"

"Like 45 minutes ago, Shoupe," JJ answers.

"Okay... so Ward Cameron just popped one off and shot him?"

"Yes," Kie sighs.

"Execution style? Then cleaned it all up in 45 minutes?"

"Yeah."

"Obviously," Pope buts in. 

"We filmed the entire thing," Kie states.

"You filmed it?"

"Yes but we cant show you because I stepped on JJ's hand and then he kicked Pope, and it broke," Kie explains.

"This is a telephoto and we needed long distance image and... and I fell and it broke," Pope says, "So the videos basically unusable but but we were there and we're wit-"

"So the dog ate your homework?"

"No shoupe I know it sounds-"

"Look i don't know what you kids expect me to do with this!" Shoupe snaps, "You dragged me out here in the middle of the night for a whole lot of nothing."

"No its not nothing!"

"Except for some crazy stories about how Ward Camerons out on a random killing spree!"

"We're not making this up!" JJ shouts.

"It's not a random killing spree!" Pope exclaims, "Gavin was his pilot! Okay he was paying him hush money because he was on the tarmac that day!"

"Gavin was blackmailing ward because he has the gun that Peterkin used to kill Peterkin," Liv adds, breaking her silence, "And then he called him here and tried to pay him off, but that wasn't enough so he shot him!"

"Exactly! With the murder weapon!" JJ defends.

"How do you know that?" Shoupe asks, taken aback. 

"Pope did this thing with his phone. And he like put it in his car and-" Kie stutters.

"I heard the whole conversation," Pope interupts.

"You wiretapped him?"

"Is that bad?"

"Stop just stop," Shoupe says, "I've had enough."

"What are you talking about, Shoupe? You're gonna look the other way again?!" JJ shouts.

"You ever heard about the boy who cried wolf," Shoupe shouts back as he walks out the building.

"Why would I make this up?! He's my father!" Liv shouts as they follow him out.

"Why can't you believe us for once?!"

"Waste of my goaddamn time," Shoupe complains. 

"Why would we lie?!"

"Shoupe I know it sounds crazy! I know that!" Liv cries.

"All right, nothing up there! False alarm. Let's all go home!" Shoupe calls out to the other cops.

"No no please don't go home!" Kie says, "Why would we make this up?"

"Can you just do you job for 20 fucking minutes?!" Liv shrieks, making Shoupe stop and turn around.

"Hey I know your upset," He says, trying to calm her down, "And I know you think your friend is innocent."

"He is!"

"But your not in the right mental state, he brainwashed you, Liv. John b's not a good person," Shoupe says.

"Stop," Liv cries, covering her ears, "Im not crazy, Shoupe, Please."

"Im sorry, Olivia," He starts to walk off but stops and says, "Oh and I saw your little art project on Ward's wall. Don't do that again!" He yells, looking at Kiara.

"Oh come on!"

"Alright? Gonna make things a lot harder for the both of us." Shoupe sends one last, pitying look towards them before getting in his car and driving back to the station.

"Please just look for him..." 

"Get on home to your parents." Both Liv and Pope head back towards the car, feeling numb and defeated.

"I told you this would happen!" JJ shouts, "Like your the one who had to drop the camera!"

"Its your fault!" Kie defends.

"Oh that was my fault?!"

"Yeah that was your fault!"

"Guys," Pope says.

"Why do you always take his side?! Why don't you ever take mine?!"

"Shut up!"

"Hey! We're not out of this yet," Pope states, mysteriously, "We can still go get the gun."

----

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 13K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
25.9K 491 5
'you're not in love with me, you're obsessed.' outer banks, season one-? rafe cameron x fem!oc ©2024, anqelitas part of my...
4.1K 142 16
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. seasons - half of season one - full season 2...
293 4 8
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ( outer banks ) ( fem!oc x male!oc )