Ch: 4 // Ep: 1

----

"I never doubted them," JJ exclaims as they walk out of The Wreck.

"I owe you five bucks," Kie laughs.

"Kiara, I need those setups done by five!" Anna calls out and Kie groans and in response, says, "There are other people that work here!"

"None of em my children!"

"I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that," Pope states sitting down on the bench on the dock.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asks, slinging his arm around Liv's shoulder.

"Dude there's no way we're getting to the Bahamas," Pope scoffs.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later," Olivia says, "So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it like yesterday."

"Can't you go to the cops?" JJ asks, looking at Liv, "I mean you were there, right?"

"I tried, Ward told them I was 'mentally ill', that John B brainwashed me. Every day after his death, I went to the station but they never believed me," Olivia confesses. Kie lips her hand into Liv's giving her a reassuring smile.

"I'll tell you how we do it," JJ says standing up pacing around.

"So you have it all planned out?" Kie raises her eyebrows.

"As a matter of fact, I do," He dramatically turns around, "We kidnap Rafe."

Olivia chokes on her water and gasps, "I'm sorry, what?"

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking," JJ explains, acting out exactly how he was going to do it.

"You know tortures a war crime," Kie points out.

"Yeah so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony," Pope says.

"All right, well, what do you got, Pope?" JJ shrugs, "I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done."

"Guys all we need is a material witness. We saw Ward's plane fly over our heads with the gold inside it." Pope points out, "He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered. We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record."

"How do we do that?"

"A little light espionage."

"English please?" Liv asks.

"A little ghost recon," JJ grins.

"Woogity-woogity," Pope holds out his hands.

"Woogity, baby!"

----

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped," Pope explains as they sit in the twinkie, Liv at the front driving.

"So then direct approach gets my vote," JJ says reloading the gun.

"JJ no!" The pogues shout at him.