Ch: 22 // Ep: 6

----

"You got rope?" JB lists as they drive back to the Crain house. 

"Got it," Pope answers.

"Grappling hook?" 

"No grappling hook," Pope scoffs, "We're not batman."

"Pulley?"

"Check," Kie chimes in, holding it up.

"Dark clothes?"

"Got it," Liv answers looking down at her clothes. She wore her black cargo pants with a black ACDC top and a beanie on her head.

"Flashlights?"

"Check." Sarah answers, flipping it in her hand.

"All right good," John B relaxes. He had been very uptight, obviously nervous about how it would go.

"We're ready."

"Let's go," Kie smiles, grabbing onto Liv hands, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Lets go get rich guys," JJ exclaims.

"Hell yeah!" Liv smiles. John B opens up the foor to the van and Olivia hops out first, followed by Kie.

"Go boys," Sarah says and Kiara adds, "And girls."

"Wait wait," John B stops them, "I wanna thank you guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

"Anything for you, Johnny," Liv chuckles, slinging her arm around his shoulders, smiling at him.

"Always," Kie adds, rolling her eyes with a grin.

John B laughs while Pope says, "Of course, man." They do the pogue hand shake, John B exclaiming, "My man.". John B then looks at Sarah and they stare into eachother's eyes for a few seconds before JJ interrupts them.

"All right, are we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" JJ says, impatiently. 

"Lets get that wheat in the water." The rest of the group jumped out of the van.

"Weed? Im up for weed," JJ exclaims, a hopeful tune in his voice.

"Wheat. I said wheat," Pope corrects, rolling his eyes at him.

"After you," Sarah says not wanting to go first.

"Ladies first," Kie says gesturing to Sarah.

"Wimps," Olivia mutters as she climbs over the wall. Sarah and Kie following after. Kie goes takes the lead holding up the flashlight to light the way. 

They approach the house and the outside light turns on making them panic and run behind a bush.

"Shit!"

"Flashlight," Liv half whispers and half shouts. The boys struggle to turn them off, shouting "Its on strobe!"

Once they were successful, the 6 sat in silence, Olivia putting her hand on her mouth to muffle her breathing.

"Ok so she has motion sensor lights," Pope tells them.

"Yeah no shit," Liv replies, removing her hand from her mouth.

"We could move... uh really slowly, maybe?" JJ suggests.

"What?" Sarah says, confused.

"That's not how it works," Pope corrects him for like the 5th time.

"Oh shit. Let's throw a rock at it," John B adds.

"Oh god we're gonna die," Liv groans putting her head in her hands.