What the Kink?!

By kinky_ghost

The world of kink and BDSM is absolutely fascinating! However, it can be really confusing for beginners. Thi... More

Editorial
Kink vs. Fetish
BDSM and Kink
Safewords
Aftercare
Dom, sub and switch
Brat and brat tamer
Sadism and masochism
Degradation and praise
Bondage and Shibari
Voyeurism and exhibitionism
Edging

Fundamental principles

238 1 0
By kinky_ghost

SSC
An easy abbreviation to remind you of the three key principles in kink. It stands for Safe, Sane and Consensual.

Kink and BDSM comes with a certain amount of risk. You or your partner(s) can get hurt physically or mentally. Therefore, as it is with all risky activities: safety first! Listen to your partner and your own body and take the necessary safety measurements.

All participating parties have thoroughly discussed their preferences and their limits with each other. Every party is fully aware of what they are going to engage in and what is going to happen.

Everyone participating has consented. Because most importantly: Consent is key! Consent can be revoked at all times. And: just because a party has consented to something before does not automatically give you consent for every following time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.5K 22
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...
185K 20K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
16.2K 42 21
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
8.9K 265 5
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.