𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 • amane...

By tomorrow-by-tsundere

――甘い夜 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 SEQUEL to Ghosted | Hanako-kun x Reader After the memories of getting ghosted a... More

/ /sweet night
sweet night: trailer
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 + 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 [PLEASE READ]
𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄
𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐇
𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 ♡
𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐀
𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎
𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇
𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 ♡
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐘♡
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀
𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐇
𝐉𝐀𝐙𝐙
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 ♡
𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐈
𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘
𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐙𝐄♡
𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐆𝐋𝐘
𝐊𝐎𝐅 ♡
𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇
𝐉𝐘
𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒
𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈
𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀
𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈
𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀♡
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐈
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋
𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 ♡
𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ♡
𝐉𝐄𝐒
𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 ♡
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐍
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 ♡
𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄
𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐈𝐂𝐄♡
𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖
𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐐 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐔𝐃𝐀: 𝐀𝐍 (𝐔𝐍)𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎 𝐅𝐓. 𝐘/𝐍
𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟔
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟕
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈

282 17 35
By tomorrow-by-tsundere

Y/n and Amane were both invited to Yuju's New Year party in which she originally wanted to round up her classmates to hang out together. "Amane, you need to fix your hair." Y/n reached out to comb the sides of his bangs to show off more of his forehead. He and Tsukasa turned 18 a month ago yet the older twin was acting so spoiled around his girlfriend, which Y/n doesn't mind.

What happened months ago was Y/n decided to reconcile with Tsukasa, even if he did lost his memories, she had to apologize for acting uneasy towards him considering for what he did in his previous life. Tsukasa doesn't seem unfazed but he went from calling Y/n "Y/n-neesan" to "Onee-chan" and it brought back memories where Hina used to call her that.

Amane was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a pair of slacks. His hair was styled neatly by parting the bangs on the left side and slicked it back—Y/n commented he looked hot. Y/n, on the other hand, was wearing a black backless dress that reaches above her knees and literally filled up her ear piercings with silver earrings. "I look expensive—" Y/n grinned. "Though behind all of this I am broke as hell."

"Anyways, we should get going now. Surely, Yuju might think otherwise if we take too long. Kou-kun and Mitsuba-kun are coming too, and Teru-senpai wanted to tag along." Y/n grabbed her purse from the couch. Yuju wanted to invite others who are not in their class so she decided to add the people she knew in highschool and she also required others to bring along some guests.

Y/n immediately shivered once she stepped out of the apartment because it is freezing as hell. She quickly covered herself with her coat. Amane chuckled as he poked her back. "And whose idea is it to wear such a dress in a winter night?"

"You picked out this dress for me anyways—!"

"Well, I didn't expect you to wear it—"

"Let's just go." The two of them went downstairs to the entrance of the building to the parking spot where Amane's car was parked. Recently, he took some driving lessons at the day after he turned 18 and now he can drive along the area. Y/n was scared at first because she literally held on to the seatbelt when Amane invited her in, but they ended up going to a convenience store, which is literally a walking distance.

Amane opened the car door (car door guy) for Y/n as she sat down and fastened her seatbelt. Amane went to the driver's seat, fastened his seatbelt and started the engine. Y/n glanced at the city lights passing by on her view. She glanced at Amane whose gaze is fixated by the road. To think that he could be attractive just by driving a car, and on the other side of the wall you guys are simping for him.

When they arrive at the party hall, Yashiro and Kou immediately spotted Y/n and Amane so they decided to approach them. "Y/n! Amane-kun! You guys are here!" Yashiro smiled at the couple, she's wearing a white dress and was holding a glass of juice. Kou was wearing a suit and tie while holding two airhorns.

"Hey Yashiro and the Minamoto kid." Amane greeted.

"Why are you calling me a kid—" Kou questioned.

"Because you are~" Amane gave Kou a closed eye smile.

Its been a long while since the four of them hung out like this. Y/n missed it when it's just the four of them like the old days. She didn't realize that it's been two years since they all became close—and that she and Amane have been together for more than a year (if you count when he was still Hanako) but they've been dating for six months officially. "I miss this group, I swear."

"Now, no need to be sentimental, I'm glad that we're still friends." Yashiro patted Y/n's shoulder. She handed her a can of Sprite for her best friend to drink. The party was surprisingly chill and lively. Y/n never really liked parties but this one had to be the first one she'd ever enjoyed. Her favorite part is the food in general.

Along with the moment where everyone started to slow dance and Amane asked her to dance with him despite not being good dancers but he managed to take the lead. After what it seemed like a few hours had passed, Y/n felt like going out to the balcony to look at the stars. "Amane, I'll just go to the top floor." Y/n pointed upwards, a smile curling up to her visuals. "Go hang out with Yamabuki and get along with Akane-kun, you two have been butting heads since last year."

"Come back soon kay? Or I'll join you later."

Y/n draped herself with her coat and headed upstairs to the balcony to get some fresh air. There are city lights resembling as stars, yet the few flakes of snow falling from the sky made it harder to distinguish whether they are the stars she looks at every night. It was so cold outside so she fully hugged the coat to her body to keep her warm.

I can't believe that I'm reaching yet another year. I've always wondered when will I be able to learn to value and cherish the moments that is currently happening to me. This year, really felt different than any other year, it's not like the year when Hina diedwhen last year was slightly unpredictable, think about this one.

It felt like a sequel of what happened last year. I was supposed to end it all this year, I attempted to end my life before I could reach the next school year. The more I grow older, the more blurry my future is. I was fated to die that I didn't care less about everything because I am tired of pretending that everything is okay and that I wanted to give up on living,

So I could be with him.

But it never happened. He sacrificed himself just so I can live longer, that I will never have to worry about my lifespan ever again, and I could be happier. I loved him more than I hated life, I'd rather be dying happy to be with him rather than living long without him. I can't afford to lose him too.

I hated him for making me cry every night just to be reminded that he was gone because of me. It felt unfair and bitter. No matter how much I wanted to end my life, I wasn't able to do it. It felt like your sacrifice would be meaningless if I continued to do so. That's why I'm doing you a favor, something that you wanted me to do that you never got to do.

To live.

To keep on living.

You wanted me to keep on living.

And I opened my arms to embrace acceptance from life itselfthinking that I can go through this once again, and I can move on easily. The tears will never be avoidable in moments like this, but those moments aren't always there forever and that it'll pass on to serve as a lesson that I would look back and reflect.

The positive and negative moments are perfectly balanced as it should be. Everything was so life changing to the point that I couldn't recognize the same old loop that I have been living years ago. It feels like the loop is expanding, extending and extracting causing me to break free from mundanity.

I got to reconcile relationships that I never got to mend because of my pride. I managed to come forth to tell Souho an advice not to do the same thing he did to me to another person, telling him that ghosting someone for a stupid reason won't work. On our second meeting and final meeting, I forgave him yet after that was the end of how everything started.

A childhood friend will always be a childhood friend, same thing applies to fiction and reality. I can tell, you want me to feel guilty of breaking our promise, but I will never regret my decision. You're selfish, a liar and a gaslighter. I don't know whether it was regret that is making you like this or was it to cover up the guilt for leaving without a word so you deflect it to others to make them think otherwise. I wished that we would've been friends again but it will never happen because you're now gone as well.

I know you two are struggling, you two needed rest. Wherever you two are, I hope you two are happy. I've lost two people this year.

There are many things that happened this year yet the ones that took a toll on me was Hanako-kun's sacrifice, Souho's untimely death and Karuto's disappearance. I've shed tears too much, then again that's not something we shouldn't really avoid that it is normal to cry for such things.

Enough with the sappy stuffs, there are also good things that happened this year as well. My Mom had to reveal an information that could reassure me about Hanako-kun's sacrifice because she went through the same thing when she was my age and that my Dad used to be in Hanako's shoes which is becoming a ghost. At first she did say it started from my Grandma but my dream clarified it started centuries ago from a girl named Hitomi, from the famous myth, she was actually my ancestor.

At least that probably lifted my worries but I blame Hanako for making me finish up my precious tissues. Anyways, this school year had to be the most interesting one since it's not like my usual boring routine like eating snacks in the morning and go to the bathroom to clean, because at the moment I met Hanako two years ago, my life changed.

He came back, as Amane, like Mom had told me because of our prophecy. Amane claimed that he was a new student and was homeschooled and along the way he got a coma. I couldn't stop looking at him knowing that he had forgotten everything and that the universe remodeled his whole existence. But I had a little hope that I'll be the one taking the lead that my love for him can reciprocate as well.

Our connection started rough as I am trying to contain myself from his flirty remarks and teasings, though he is not really that different from Hanako because these two are the same people. The former was a persona and Amane Yugi is himself. There was a breaking point where I couldn't pretend that everything is okay and that I couldn't bring him back. Yet he still pulled me in his arms and comforted me, clueless that I was talking about his past self.

But I will love you over and over again.

I decided to let fate guide us both to this forever that we seek. At first, it was friendly cracking jokes here and there, eating lunch together as you wipe off the sauce of my lipsI even experienced for what they call in kdramas and anime, a date. We went to a concert of my favorite group/band and that is the best thing that ever happened.

Then, a dream occurred. You were there wearing white, in front of the stairs ascending to heaven. You looked so heavenly yet you didn't want to leave but you have to. You are the most beautiful moment in life. I have little time to pick up where we left but I have the rest of my life to begin things again and maybe you're falling for me too.

But what was seen in the 4PM book happened a little late yet in a different setting. The burning desire of impatience and that everything between us began to loose and melt. We did something that could've ruined our friendship, but I liked it nonethless. I love being so close to you. I love that you're mine. I love that you're possessive of me. I love everything about you.

I was told that good things come to those who wait, and when I didthe magic happened. That misunderstanding from that moment made us clear things out, a confession and a cheesy proposal of you wanting me as your girlfriend. Your memories came back and we both promised to be together, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and forever.

Sometimes, love isn't just fluff and whatnot, it can include tears, fights, and conflicts. There are torn masterpieces, lost translations and breaking point that could deteriorate the both of us. We cried so hard during our fight and it almost led to a breakup. Though, we love each other more than we want to lose each other so we apologized for our mistakes, brace the problem together and we'll be okay. From that rough night of tears, there was also a rough night of comfort from the warmth of your skin to push limits to connect together.

Up until now, we're still together.

I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next year, then a couple years later. And that I can start the next year...

Y/n turned around to see that Amane came up to her with a smile on his face. She returned the same look with a feeling of epiphany. They both whisper to each other a Happy New Year with a chaste kiss on the strike of midnight. "Cheers to another year of being together~!" Amane held her waist and lifted her up to the ground.

Y/n grinned as she placed her forehead against his and her hands on his shoulders. "Cheers!"

With you.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

so next chapter is a time skip to four years (i see u u thirsty ass readers) but dw this book is not yet the end so in a couple chapters its going to be a four year time skip

anyways, feel free to ask me questions about the original characters of the story or the story in general, specifically there isn't much to show about karuto, souho, yuju and hina (maybe haname as well) if i didn't answer then it would be shown in the future updates but this is your chance of wanting to know more about our cast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 15K 66
Hanako-kun X Ghost Reader 【Spoiler Alert!: Following the manga events】 Hey, have you heard? This school have seven mysteries. You haven't? Then I'll...
30.5K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
36.7K 1.2K 40
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊] _͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎ "𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬?" "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜." _͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎...
76.6K 2.1K 13
CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS Lets just say that by accident, Yashiro travels back in time to 1969 and meets her ghost friend's true self, Amane. She becom...