My Hubby❤✔✔

By tankygirly

Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop... More

Prologue
Will they confess??
Her confession
Romance starts
Romantic Night
Alone time
Kidnapped??
Monster
Soul
You complete me
The Night
Cousins
Bussiness Tour
Missing Eachother
Only Love
Love is in the Air
The Fate!!
Her Breakdown
Mahalakshmi's Plan
Her Eyes,His feelings
Her Pain!!
His Worry
Collapsed
His Wifeyy
Caring Hubby
Eyes On Him👀
Happy Us
Honeymoon Time
Hotness Filled
Better Half
Cheap Tactics
Note
Wedding Anniversary
Shock
What's Next?
His Support System
Happiness!!
Inauguration
Insecurities
Bundle of Joy
Wrapped by Care
Passion
Mood Swings
The Distance
NEW STORY
With You
Home :)
Biggest Blessing
Next New Story
Family Time
Birthday!!
Special Night
Missunderstanding
Forgive?
Behind him!
Her Tears!!
The Burst Out!
Just You and Me!
Happy Times
Together!!
Hustle Bustle
Epilogue!
Thank you❤/Next New Story!
New Short Story
New one
Check out!
Let's interact
Important News!!!(Pls read)

Attack??

3K 427 13
By tankygirly

Sivaangi frowned at them and started to close the door but Tanya just held it forcefully. She pushed the door and entered inside along with the goons before closing it while sivaangi saw her with bloodshot eyes.

Sk : Tanya.. enna venum unakkku..??

Ta : Anaikke sonnen la enakku enna venum nu.. nee kuduthiya..?

Sk : Idha paaru tanya prechana pannama veliya po..

Ta : Prechana panna dhana vandhirukom.. *smirking*

Tanya eyed the goons and they both held sivaangi's hands tightly while sivaangi try to wriggle out from their grip.

Sk : Aii enna pandre.. enna vidu... tanya ivangala vida sollu..

Ta : Athepdi chellam mudiyum.. ivlo periya chance kedachirukke, unna summa vitruvoma enna??

Sk : Tanya plzz..

Ta : No sivaangi.. enna insult pannavanga yaarum nimmadhiya irundhadhilla.. irukavum vidamaatom.. Come on tell me your last wish...

Sk : Tanya don't do this.. en kozhandha..

She pleaded with tears.

Ta : Enakkum adha nenacha kashtama dha irukku.. But.. Paravaala you can meet your child in heaven..

Tanya took a sharp knife from her bag and sivaangi saw her with a shock. Tears rushed to her cheeks making tanya smirk. The goons held her more tight and sivaangi closed her eyes crying hard..

Sk(mv) : Ashwineyy.. plz seekram enkitta va da..

Ta : Are you ready sivaangi..??

Sivaangi shedded more tears and tanya held the knife against her stomach. Sivaangi closed her eyes in fear and the knife neared her abdomen but before she could insert a hold stopped her.

Tanya stood shock seeing Rakshan beside her. He grabbed the knife from her and threw it away gaining sivaangi's attention. Sivaangi opened her eyes and felt relax seeing rakshan there.

Sk : Thangam...

Rakshan kicked both of the goons making her release from their hold while tanya tried to escape.

Rak : Hlo madam enga odre.. you are trapped..

At the time the goon neared him and he beat them black and blue. He tied their legs and hands with a rope and moved towards Tanya..

Rak : How dare you to touch my sister..

He slapped her hard in her both the cheeks and plastered her mouth forefully.. He tied her both the hands together and pushed her on the couch nearby.

Rak : You will not be alive anymore.. Ashwin varattum..

Rak : Thangam.. unakku onnum illa la..

Sk : Illa Anneyyy.. Ashwin enga irukku neyy.. enakku avara paakanum..

Rak : Avan dha enna inga urgent ah vara sonnadhu... but enga irukku nu ketapodhu edhume sollala..

Sk : Enkitta Ganesh ah meet panna porenu dha sonnen..

Rak : Ganesh ah meet pandradhukka?? *confused*

The calling bell rang breaking their conversation. Rakshan unlocked the door and shocked at the sight of binni standing there.

Binni : Aye Rakshan.. nee inga dha irukkiya..

Rak : Aunty..

Binni : En da oru maari irukke.. enaachu..

Rak : On.. onnu illa aunty...

Sivaangi saw binni and hugged her with tears which made binni panick

Binni : Sivu ennadi.. enaachu..?? *worried tone*

Binni's eyes roamed around the house to notice the scenes of goons who were on the floor tied in rope.

Binni : Dei rakshan ennada idhelaam.. inga enna nadakuthu..

Rak : Athu aunty..

Binni : Sollu da..

Rakshan jerked and narrated the whole happenings giving a shock to binni. Binni gasped when he mentioned about the attack towards sivaangi and she felt her heart thumped.

Binni : Enna sivu na kekure... rakshan solradhu elaam unmaya..??

She remained silent lowering her head.. At the same time the door bell ranged again and rakshan opened the door to find Ashwin with a bandaged head.

Rak : Macha.. Are you ok.. enaachu?? Epdi-

Ak : Dei.. En sivu..

He asked worried and got inside. Sivaangi gasped seeing Ashwin in this state and ran beside him.

Sk : Ashwineyy ennaachu..?? Ennada ithu.. un thalaila epdi adi pattuchu.. vera engeyaavadhu adi patruka?? *checking him*

Ak : Enakku onnum illa di.. chinna kaayam dha.. unakku onnum illa la..

He asked cupping her face and she nodded a no shedding tears. She side hugged him and he reciprocated the hug kissing her hairline. His gaze fell on Binni who was staring at them blankly

Ak : Athai.. eppo vandheenga??

Binni : Ippo dha Ashwin...

Ak : Sivu.. nee amma va kootitu room kku po na varen..

She nodded and moved from there with Binni...

Ak : Ennada inga nadandhichu??

Rakshan explained the scene he saw when he arrived there making Ashwin's blood boil and his anger was at peak.

Ak : Dei ivangala namma godown la kootitu po.. guards kitta thappikaama paathuka sollu..

●●●●

Binni was caressing sivaangi's hair who was lying on her lap. Binni's mind was upset after hearing rakshan words and her motherly care towards sivaangi increased.

Binni : Sivu..

Sk : Hmmm...

Binni : Konjam naalaikku nee namma veetla stay pandriya...

Sivaangi got up slowly and saw her with confusion.

Sivu : En ma??

Binni : Unmaya sollata di.. ennaku bayamaarkku.. Inaikku rakshan mattum varala na enna aayirukkum.. nenachu kooda paaka mudiyala di.. Ivlo naal nee Ashwin kooda safe ah iruppenu nenache.. Aana..

Sivu : Ma..

Binni : Sorladha muzhusa kelu.. Ashwin office kku pona nee thaniya dha inga irukka pore.. entha dhairiyathila na nimmadhiya iruppen sivu.. neeye sollu.. na un amma di.. enakku un mela kavala irukaadha enna.. Athaan solre delivery mudiyura varaikkum nee namma veetla iru..

Sk : Ma.. un kavala enakku puriyudhu... Aana nee yen en place la irundhu yosika maatingidhu.. Avaru en purushan ma, avara vittu na epdi ma thaniya iruppen.. Aprom enna sonnen avaru kooda na safe ah illaya?? Hmm.. The way he cares me, loves me, protects me.. avaru orutharaaala mattum dha ma enna safe ah paathuka mudiyum... purinjuko..

Binni : Sivu..

Sk : Podhum.. Ini idha pathi pesa vena... Avara vittu na engeyum varamaate.. This is my final descion..

She left saying this and binni sighed at her.

●●●●

At Night, sivaangi find ashwin on the bed leaning on the headboard closing his eyes. Locking the door, she moved towards him and sat beside.

Sk : Valikudha Ashwineyy..

She caressed his wound and he opened his eyes feeling her presence. He nodded at her with a faint smile while she leaned on his chest.

Ak : Sivu ma.. *caressing her hair*

Sk : Mm..

Ak : Sorry..

Sk : I love you..

He smiled and kissed her hairline.

Ak : Sivu.. na onnu sonna kochukuviya??

Sk : Enna??

Ak : Nee un veetukku poriya??

His question made her to pulled back from the hug with a frown.

Sk : Amma kitta pesuniya??

Ak : Athu mattum illa sivu-

Sk : Vena.. nee enna sonnaalum unna thaniya vittitu na po maaten..

Ak : purinjuko sivu.. inga irukuradhu safe illa..

Sk : Enna safe illa..?? Appo ivlo naal na epdi irunthen.. sollu..

Ak : Appo namma situation vera sivu... Aana ippo.. inaikku kooda nee paathen la rakshan varalana mattum enna aayirukkum di unakku... enaala dhana ipdi elaam nadandhichu.. un amma solradhum correct uh dha sivu.. you are not safe here..

Sk : Enna Ashwineyyy olarre.. Unna vida yaaru da enna nalla paathupa.. Your arms the safest da.. naane ponaalum enna vittu nee thaniya iruppiya sollu..

Ak : Illa di.. I think un amma kku innum unna handle panna mudiyum.. Do you remember inaikku kooda un situation yosikaama na unkitta kathi pesiten la... Nee kooda sonniye.. evlo naal dha enna approach panni vaazhuradhu nu..

Sk : Oh.. You want me to leave, right?.. adhu direct aave sollirukalaam... seri apdiye nadakattum.. naalaikku kaalaila poidren.. inime en tholla inga irukaadhu.. santhoshama..

She wiped her tears and laid on the bed facing the wall while ashwin gulped his tears. Ashwin wrapped his arms around her from behind placing his head on crook of her neck.

Ak : I don't want to leave you sivu.. But I need sometime to solve these problems... I want you and our baby to be safe  until everything get sorted. Athukku aana solution dhan di idhu..

Tears continuously rushed to her cheeks...

Sk : I can't be there without you da... plz.. I don't want to leave you... *crying*

Ak : I will visit you often..

He kissed her temple and she turned towards him.. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead while her lips pecked his nosetip before joining their foreheads.

How is it??

Next chap after usual votes

Tankygirly👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
35K 2.9K 46
When she is meant to be his no one can separate them . Let's see what is going to happen in the love journey of Ashwin and sivaangi here💜
81.2K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
140K 14.4K 90
Love between 2 couple 💜 with different attitudes.Soul of twin, One is introvert and other one is extrovert..😎💜 Will extrovert love introvert or e...