Sweet Boyfie [ KTH FF ]

By Taebeardiary

When the boy is so sweet , will he be with with her at her worst ? More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 1

2.5K 91 0
By Taebeardiary

Yn was coming to her university with her father as her father came with her to meet the principal who was his friend .

Yn entered with her father inside the university .

That's when a boy named Kim Taehyung , the sweetest boy of the campus came towards Yn with a huge smile .

Yn also smiled seeing him .

Taehyung : Hello Yn ! How are you ?

Yn : I'm fine , Taehyung . How are you ?

Taehyung : I'm also fine .

Then he noticed her Dad .

Taehyung : Hello! Uncle ! ( He bowed )

Y/Dad : Hello ! Dear !

Yn : Oh Dad ! He's Taehyung my classmate also my friend .

Y/Dad nodded with a smile . Then he patted Taehyung's head .

Y/Dad : Take him home sometimes with You Yn .

Yn nodded with a smile .

Y/Dad : Take care both of you . I'm going now .

Yn : Ok Dad . Bye .

Taehyung : Bye uncle .

Y/Dad went away .

Yn : Let's go to our class Taehyung .

Taehyung nodded with a smile before going towards their class .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.3K 108
....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs ~~~~~ @ᴋᴛʜ__𝟽𝟿 𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙼 �...
42.7K 1.4K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
490K 15.7K 56
All she knew was she got a text and then taken. Never in a million years would you think life would turn out like this. Twists and turns and even dea...
6.8K 193 18
A HEARTLESS PSYCHO HAS FALLEN FOR YOU!!!!! WILL HE LOVE YOU DEARLY AND WONT HURT YOU?!?! WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS HE DOES?!?! READ MO...