ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

By ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... More

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐
📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱

552 19 25
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

"What do you mean you can't come to lunch with me?" Kalianna asks Giselle over the phone.

"I just can't. I have a... fitting appointment Rashad scheduled for me." Giselle informs.

Kalianna groans. "Elle, we made plans!"

"I know! I'm sorry to disappoint you but this fitting is really important. Trust me, you'll see," Giselle then hung up.

Kalianna sighs while Tikki flies over to her. "Giselle cancelled on me. Guess I'm not going anywhere,"

"Yes you can," Tikki protests. "Just because Giselle isn't going with you doesn't mean you can't go with someone else,"

Kalianna ponders for a moment. "Yeah... yeah, you're right Tikki. I didn't get dressed up for nothing! But who should I call though?"

"Why don't you call Adrien?" Tikki probs.

"I can't. He didn't do fencing class yesterday because he had a photoshoot to do so he's making up for it today." Kalianna says.

"What about Luka then?" Tikki probs again.

"Ah, Luka, right!" Kalianna smiles and dials Luka's number, calling him.

It took a moment before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Luka! I have a question to ask you."

🍱🍱🍱🍱

Scene: Il était un square.

Kalianna and Luka enter, their arms linked together as they chatted and laughed. They go to a table and order before they continue talking.

Kalianna gasps lightly when she has am idea. "Let's take a picture together!"

Luka shrugs. "I'm down,"

Kalianna smiles and gets out her phone, holding it up, taking a picture of her and Luka. She then shares it on Facebook, typing a few words and posting it.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Courtyard.

Kagami and Adrien are fencing before the blonde calls a water break. He then walks to the locker room, entering it and going towards his locker.

He heard Plagg yelp inside his locker and opened it to see his Kwami glaring down at his phone.

"What's wrong Plagg?" He tilts his head.

"Your stupid device interrupted me from eating my gooey Camembert!" Plagg retorts before eating his piece of cheese whole.

Adrien chuckles, grabbing his water bottle and phone. He sips on his water as he checks the notification on his phone. Clicking on it, it opened up to the photo of Kalianna and Luka sitting at a table together in a restaurant.

'Just me and my friend having a lunch date at Il était un square. 😊' The post read.

At reading it, Adrien almost spit out his water, but he swallowed it before coughing. "L-Lunch date?!"

"Ugh, what is it now?" Plagg asks, unamused.

"Luka and Kalianna are having a lunch date at Il était un square!" Adrien informs.

"So? It's not like you can do anything about it," Plagg shrugs.

"You're right," Adrien frowns. "Unless... Unless I can get there!" He smiles brightly.

"Uh-oh, you just gave him a bad idea Plagg!" Plagg mutters to himself.

Scene: School Courtyard.

Kagami is still waiting for Adrien. "What's taking him so long?" She mumbles.

Just then Adrien runs out of the locker room towards her, but he wasn't wearing his fencing gear, instead, he was wearing his everyday wear with his duffel bag.

"Adrien? Why aren't you in your gear?" Kagami rose an eyebrow.

"I'm kinda hungry, so I was thinking we could go for lunch. What do you say?" Adrien asks.

"Are you asking me on a lunch... date?" Kagami questions, blushing lightly.

"A friendly one," Adrien responds.

"Oh..." Kagami seems disappointed before she shakes it off. "Okay then,"

Adrien smiles. "Great, go change,"

As Kagami walks away to the locker room, Adrien runs towards his fencing teacher.

"Excuse me Mr. D'Argencourt, may Kagami and I be excused? Me and her are meeting with someone very important,"

"Very well, seeing as you did well today, you can," Mr. D'Argencourt allowed.

"Thank you Mr. D'Argencourt," Adrien smiles again.

Scene: Outside School.

Adrien has just finished telling Gorilla to come pick him up because "Fencing class ended early". He then hangs up.

Plagg peeks out of hid owner's duffel bag and glares up at him. "That's two lies today! And I can't believe you're using Kagami as an excuse so you can see Kalianna and ruin her lunch date!"

"No I'm not! And I am telling the truth about me being hungry," Adrien defended himself.

"You're still using Kagami!" Plagg calls him out.

Footsteps were heard behind Adrien and Plagg hid back inside the duffel bag as his owner turned to see Kagami walking towards him in her everyday uniform and her red duffel bag.

"I'm ready," The Japanese bluenette said softly.

Just then the Agreste vehicle arrives.

"Perfect timing, let's go Kagami," Adrien walks down the steps with Kagami towards his car and opens the door for her, letting her in before getting in himself.

"Can you take us to Il était un square? Me and Kagami would like to have lunch there before we both go home." Adrien told his bodyguard.

Gorilla grunts and begins driving.

Scene: Il était un square.

Luka and Kalianna have received their plates off food. The former has Entrecote with fries and a side of salad while the latter has Steak Haché Aubrac Frites.

(Sukura41: Kalianna's meal.)

(Sukura41: Luka's meal.)

(Sukura41: I LOVE torturing you all wit food pics. 😈)

Kalianna giggles at a bad joke Luka had said. "That was the most corny joke ever," She smiles, dipping three fries in her mayo sauce and eating them at once.

Luka chuckles and notices a small slab on the corner of the noirette's mouth just then. "You got a little something right there," He points at the corner of his mouth.

"Get it off for me then," Kalianna smirks at him.

The guitarist smirks back and reaches over, wiping the mayo away from her mouth with his thumb before pulling back, licking off the mayo in a seductive manner, keeping eye contact with Kalianna.

The ravenette blinks in shock, then blushes, distracting herself by cutting into her steak with her knife.

Luka chuckles, eating a couple fries.

Scene: Inside Agreste Car.

Kagami looks over at Adrien fondly while the latter looks out the window. "I'm happy that you asked me if I wanted to have lunch with you. We haven't spent as much time together lately,"

The bluenette fencer puts her hand on top of Adrien's.

"M-hm, I agree," The blonde nods, then absentmindedly pulls his hand away, still looking out the window.

Kagami is hurt by his mindless action. She then puts her hand into her lap, looking out her window.

Adrien's duffel bag is below his feet, Plagg is peeking out and had witnessed what his holder did. He sighs and shakes his head.

Scene: Il était un square.

Kalianna and Luka are now halfway finished with their meals. As Kalianna takes a bite of her side salad, she glances at Luka and blushes. The boy is cutting into his steak with his fork, the light from outside shining on him, making him look beautiful.

Luka catches her staring and sees the sunlight shining on her as well, lighting her up like an Angel.

The two cannot help themselves and move in to kiss.

"Hey guys!"

Kalianna and Luka freeze and pull away as a smiling Adrien comes up to them with Kagami.

"Adrien?" Kalianna's eyes widened.

"Hey Adrien, hey Kagami," Luka greeted calmly, although he was annoyed that Adrien had interrupted his almost kiss with Kalianna.

"It's nice to see you both," Kagami says.

"Y-You too, but what are you guys doing here?" Kalianna queried, confused.

"Well I saw the picture you posted on Facebook. Since I was getting hungry because you didn't come to give me lunch I figured I'd come here with Kagami to eat," Adrien explains.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you I made a lunch date with Giselle so I couldn't give you lunch. She cancelled so I ended up coming here with Luka instead," Kalianna told Adrien.

"You don't have to apologize Kalianna. Adrien has become too dependent on you giving him lunch," Kagami says, narrowing her eyes at the blonde.

Kalianna chuckles. "Gotta agree with you there,"

Adrien then grabs Kagami's hand and takes a seat with right behind Kalianna and Luka. They both look at each other with the same upset expressions, but don't say anything and resume eating.

Meanwhile, Kagami is suspicious as to why Adrien brought her to this specific restaurant knowing that Kalianna and Luka are here.

"Why would you bring me to this restaurant? What if Kalianna and Luka wanted to spend time together alone?" She asks.

"I, uh..." Adrien notices the waiter coming over just then with two menus. "Ah, there's the waiter!"

Kagami looks at the waiter as he comes over with a smile and gives her and Adrien their menus, telling them to browse through it to see what they want to order before walking away.

Kagami looks carefully at the menu, and after a moment, she finally sees what she wants. "I've already decided. Do you know what you want Adrien?" She looks at him, only to see him looking at his menu and eyeing Kalianna every few seconds. She frowns. "Adrien,"

"Hm?" Adrien looks at her.

"Have you already decided what you want?" She inquired.

"Er, yeah! I want the, uh, whatever you're having!" Adrien gave her a forced smile.

"Oh, in that case, we'll both have the Red Lentils Salad with Smoked Salmon," Kagami read the dish off her menu.

Adrien forced out a chuckle. "Okay then," He glances over at Kalianna when he hears her giggle, only to have a near panic attack when he sees the amber-eyed girl being fed a piece of steak by Luka.

🍱🍱🍱🍱

Adrien and Kagami now have their identical meals in front of them.

Kagami is eating her salad while Adrien is too busy watching Kalianna and Luka, who are sharing a dessert plate. The dessert is Salted Caramel Apple Crumble with whipped cream.

Adrien can't help but frown as Kalianna feeds Luka some apple crumble.

"What do you think of our meal?" Kagami looks at Adrien with a mouth-closed smile, but it drops when she notices Adrien hasn't touched his meal and is instead looking at something. She turns to see what it is, and is not surprised to see it was the duo behind them.

Kagami sighs and gets up, getting out a few euros from her blazer and putting it on the table. She grabs her duffel bag, slinging it over her shoulder before she begins leaving.

Adrien doesn't notice until she had started walking away. "Kagami?"

Kagami ignores him and heads towards the exit.

Kalianna notices Kagami leaving and looks at Luka. "I'll be right back," She stands up and follows after her friend.

Luka shrugs and eats some whipped cream off the dessert plate.

Scene: Outside Il était un square.

"Please come right now," Kagami says on her phone before hanging up.

"Kagami?"

The bluenette turned to see Kalianna exiting the restaurant.

"Why are you leaving? What's wrong?" The porcelain-skinned girl quizzed.

"I've lost my appetite, coming here was a mistake," Kagami replies, turning away from her.

"Did... Adrien do something wrong?" Kalianna probs hesitantly.

"He needs to make up his mind. He can't be in love with someone else and string the other along like a puppet," Kagami says firmly.

Kalianna rose an eyebrow, confused. "What?"

Tatsu arrives just then and Kagami looks at her friend.

"Goodbye Kalianna, I'll see you on much better circumstances," With that, Kagami gets into her car and the door automatically closes before driving away.

"String the other along like a puppet?" Kalianna murmurs, confused. She then frowns and gets out her phone.

Scene: Inside Il était un square.

Kalianna sits down with Luka. "I'm ready to leave," She waves the waiter who had served her and Luka over.

"Are you ready for the bill?" The waiter asks.

Adrien perks up at the man's question.

"Yes," Kalianna nods, getting out her platinum credit card and giving it to the waiter, who walks away with it.

"You guys are leaving already?" Adrien questions.

Kalianna nods while the waiter comes back with her card.

"Here you are, your card went through," The waiter informs.

"Thank you," Kalianna grabs her card, putting it back in her purse. "Let's go Luka," She stands up.

Luka stands up as well, grabbing her hand. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere away from here," Kalianna replies, pulling him towards the exit.

"Wait, guys," Adrien gets up, putting his duffel bag over his shoulder and following after them as they exit.

Scene: Outside Il était un square.

Kalianna and Luka get into the De-Sinclair car.

"What do you say we go to the park and relax?" Kalianna asks Luka.

"Okay," Luka shrugs.

Kalianna nods and notices Adrien rushing out of the restaurant. "Regina, take us to Place des Vosges,"

"Guys, wait!" Adrien calls after the De-Sinclair vehicle as it drove away. He frowns.

Plagg peeks out of his bag. "Congratulations kid, you've just been labeled as a STALKER in your sweetheart's eyes,"

"I wasn't trying to stalk her! I was just..." Adrien tries to find an excuse.

"Just using Kagami as an excuse to stalk Kalianna on her date with Luka?" Plagg concluded.

Adrien looks down, ashamed of himself. "I didn't mean to make it look like that. I just don't think that Luka is a good match for Kalianna,"

"Well you have your opinion, and she has hers, and while she's trying to move on from you, you're stalking her! You honestly need to make up your mind Adrien, you can't string Kagami along just so you can follow Kalianna and ruin her date with Luka, which you managed to do!" Plagg scolds his owner.

Adrien flinches at his Kwami's tone; he notices this and sighs.

"Just... don't do it again." With that, Plagg goes back into the duffel bag.

The Agreste car arrives and Adrien gets in.

"Take me home please," The blonde requested.

Gorilla begins driving.

Adrien sighs and leans back into his seat, looking out the window.

He hoped this whole fiasco would just blow over.

Word Count: 2,387

(Sukura41: Stalker/Scumbag Adrien is not the best Adrien huh? 😬)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 12.6K 40
'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪�...
6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
265K 16.3K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
18.6K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...