Through the window

Oleh _family_show_styles_

Harvey is a 16 year old boy with a sassy attitude, he's sarcastic and plain rude. He lives in a mansion with... Lebih Banyak

🖤Information🖤
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
🖤 The end 🖤

Twenty two

1.3K 56 15
Oleh _family_show_styles_

June 1st

Milo's POV:

My mum went out to her sister's for a sleepover kind of thing, she asked if I wanted to go but my many cousins are all there. And they're all younger so I said no, she left earlier this afternoon which is when I planned to reek absolute havoc.

I went out to the shops and brought a better speaker, a louder one this time. I met my friend Cole as he and Peyton were passing through the town and because Cole is old enough I asked him to buy me alcohol. Which he did with no problem.

He asked me what it was for before handing it over, I told him I wanted it for a little hang session with my friends. He gasped, "you have friends?" Like the sarcastic shit he is, but then he asked to tag along, I was suprised at that. Because he's not very... sociable.

I was even more suprised when he said Peyton would come along too, the boy in question looked reluctant but nodded when Cole used the "I'm your boyfriend so you have to hang out with me" card.

We went to mine and set up the speaker in my front room, connecting it to the TV so we can chose the songs on the TV. We hung LED lights all over the living room and put the alcohol on the table with cups and snacks as Peyton sat down on the sofa with a bunny teddy clutched to his chest as he just watched us do all the hard work.

"Yeah, thanks Peyton. Real helpful" he glances up and tilts his head at me.

"But I didn't help?" He sort of questions so I stick my tounge out at him to which Cold glared at me for.

Now it is soon to be 9pm, I quickly messaged the group to come round and somehow everyone besides Harvey got here first. It's not like he lives literally next door or anything.

All my friends greeted my old ones and they instantly conversed. Emmy sat down next to Peyton and complimented his teddy which he liked, I smiled at that. Darcie and Cole were chatting away and Okaley was annoying my dog.

When Harvey walked through the door he stopped to stare at the two new additions, then his eyes wondered over to me. I smiled and waved slightly and he walked over, "why?" He questioned.

"They wanted to come, oops?" I say and he rolls his eyes before they found the liquor table.

They soon found mine again and I could tell he was not happy. "And what is this!? You didn't tell me there was going to be alcohol!" I gently grab his hand to calm him down.

"I know I'm sorry, i should of told you. But it's just a few light drinks, it's a get together. We can play a few games, listen to some music and chat yeah?" I use a soft tone in my voice and he sighs. Rolling his eyes he gave in and held my hand back.

"Fine! But I'm not getting drunk, understood?" I stand up straighter and saluted him to which he scoffed at with a small smile breaking out. I see Cole give me a look but I glare at him so he turns back to Darcie, he thinks Harvey is... well, someone I shouldn't date.

But he doesn't know him like I do, no one does.

He rests his head on my shoudler and I smile, see. This is what I mean. They don't know this side of him or see it much.

A while later and we're all a bit tipsy, despite what Harvey said. He was a bit drunker than the rest of us, this being the first time he has touched alcohol so it didn't really surprise me. Cole laughed at Harvey so he attacked Peyton.

Saying how he's not even drinking but Cole came to his rescue, "he has a reason" Harvey rolled his eyes and looked at me with glossy eyes and a red face. He looked dishevelled, which i couldn't help but stare at, I felt like I was in a trace as I glanced down to his swalloon looking lips.

But he nudged me and I snapped out of it, "Cole shut up" he listened and Harvey thanked me with a quick sloppy kiss to my cheek which made me laugh.

I looked around the circle, we were all sat next to each other in the front room in a circle with songs playing in the back ground. The LED lights were flashing every now and then, all different colours beaming through.

Darcie was sat on Emmy in a white flared skirt and a flower jumper that was tucked in, she sat with her head against his shoulder and they both smiled and laughed away as they spoke. Oakley was on the floor next to them, watching them, I couldn't tell who he was looking at the most, all I could see really was the bottle in his hand. And how he occasionally took a sip every time they laughed.

Cole was sat with a hand on Peyton's waist, they sat tight together as they spoke to me and Harvey. Cole had his usual scowl on, his grey eyes sparkled everytime the light hit them. His black hair grew out a bit more and strands of it hung down his forehead.

Peyton was cuddled up to his Teddy and he wore thick headphones, to block out the loud music that was playing. I was suprised any of us could hear each other considering how loud it was.

Harvey said his parents were both out so it's fine, it's not like were disturbing anyone.

Harvey sat right next to me and he played with my hair, it was funny how drunk he was in comparison to all of us. He occasionally giggled everytime a wave dropped into my eye and I blew it away.

I turn to look at him and his eyes were so bright, his mouth opened in a wide smile. And he looked so beautiful and carefree, I smiled along with him as he leaned forward and gave me a quick light kiss on my mouth.

Not long after we found ourselves in Harvey's pool as his parents were out, he didn't complain about us going in his garden. There were red cups littered everywhere from us drinking, yet he didn't care.

He was even fine with Lily being there.

He did warn us (even in his drunk state) that if anything looked out of place he would kill us as his parents would kill him. He also threatened if Lily even tried setting a paw into his precious pools he'd-

"Drown her" we all recited together and laughed afterwards at his shocked face. It was quite funny.

"Lets play truth or dare!" Oakley yells out in a rush of excitement, somehow alcohol makes him more energetic. We all agreed and soon we were thinking of truths and dares to ask each other.

"Who is your best friend?" Darcie asked me her innocent question and we all laughed, I looked around until my eyes fell on a bunch of curls.

"Peyton, of course!" I sung out and he broke into a big smile, he sat on the edge of the pool with Cole because he didn't want to get wet.

Oakley pouts at that and whined to me, "how come I'm not your best friend!" I just shook my head at him with a chuckle and glanced at Emmy. "Well who is your best friend then?" He jumped up in the pool (which splashed everyone) then he jumped on Emmy's back who looked like he was about to drown, wearing a look of panic.

"Well Emmy, duh" we all laugh and continue to drink and play truth it dare. The questions weren't too bad;

'I dare you to do a back flip into the pool'

'What is the worst thing you've ever done?'

'Who do you hate most in the world?'

'I dare you to kiss Lily on the mouth' that one was directed to Harvey by Oakley and we all laughed until there was tears. But he did it.

Around 12 ish it got a bit heavier, "Oakley, what is your sexuality?" Everyone went quiet and stared at him awaiting his answer. Harvey was a little twat for asking him that. Emmy seemed to perk up at the question, eager to hear the answer.

"I'm straight, isn't that obvious" he chuckled and took a swag of his drink. Harvey swam closer to Emmy and I could tell he was hurt, now that he knew the answer he knew that it could never happened. I felt bad for him.

"Okay, let's see- ah, Darcie i dare you to kiss Harvey" Oakley said and we all laughed as we watched them swim to each other. I wasn't jealous at all, I knew Harvey was gay and they were close friends and that's all.

Darcie smiled at him and gave him a big grandma kiss on his cheek to which he gasped at, we all laughed as he whiped it off and Darcie jumped on him for a hug.

The next few dares went like that, Cole was dared to kiss Peyton which they did just fine. Peyton was a bit shy as everyone whooped but he soon laughed along. Darcie was dared to kiss Harvey again and she did on the other cheek which he moaned at.

Me and Harvey were to make out so he swum to me in a 'sexy' way, as sexy as one can be when you're drunk. He grabbed my chin and stuck out lips together, we were too far gone in the kiss that it lasted quite a while. It lasted until Cole 'ewed' so we parted in a huge laugh. Then Harvey came to stand next to me for the rest of the game and I had my hand on his shoudler. Keeping him close.

The next dare silenced everyone, "Emmy, I dare you to kiss Oakley" Peyton said and we all looked to him. Cole was whispering in his ear so I assume it was Cole's idea, the menace.

We looked back to Oakley and Emmy, Emmy went red and looked between us all for help.

"Ew no, I don't want to kiss a boy. And besides I have a girlfriend now" Cole rolls his eyes at that, not getting his fun. Peyton pouts because the only time he gave a dare he was turned down.

While the rest of us are silent, glancing at each other. I looked to Emmy and he looked quite sad, he stared down at the pool and looked as if he was about to cry. But of course Oakley didn't catch that.

Harvey looked to him with a kind, comforting smile but it didn't do much.

June 2nd

Harvey's POV:

The next day I awoke in my bed with a raging headache, I had quite a bit to drink last night. At the time I didn't care what I was doing, I wanted to prove to Cole and my friends that I'm not a spoil sport. And I can have fun.

But now with this pounding headache I regret my whole entire existence.

The others all went home last night around 1am, they all got taxi's and headed off. Milo stayed around mine for a while, we sat on my bed talking about the night and how fun it was.

"You kissed me" Milo said, his voice seemed far away as I stared up at my ceiling. Looking at how the paint moved slightly and my head spun anytime I looked away.

"I did?" I questioned with a lazy tone and turned my head to him, he was staring at my lips. I knew I kissed him, we kissed quite a lot. So I don't know why it sounded like a question or why he told me in the first place. Maybe we were just that drunk.

I could see a small upwards pull to the corner of his lips, "yeah, you did. In front of people" I raise my brows at him before erupting into a laugh.

I did didn't I, in front of our friends. I shake my head to get away from the dizziness and the memory.

I turn on my phone to see many messages from the group saying how fun last night was. Quite a couple from Milo too;

Look outside

I get up and go to the window and he's there with a big grin and a wave, I laugh and roll my eyes. Closing the curtains right in his face.

I see a pout at his lips right before I do so.

"Harvey! Get down here!" My father's voice booms and I freeze. I feel myself go light as I stare at the door, he sounds mad. Madder than mad. But he can't know about last night can he?

No, he wasn't here. And there's nothing to say that I had my friends round, or that we got drunk in the pool.

I go downstairs and put on a blank face even though it's so hard to cover up my panick, I straighten out my back so my posture pleases him. I even add my 'posh' accent but as soon as I get in the living room it all crumbles away.

In my father's hand is a red cup and my face goes red, I forgot the cups and bottles that were left all around the garden.

I clear my throat and think of excuses, anything. Anything at all.

"I-" he interrupts me.

"Save it! I don't want to hear your pity excuses" I cower at how loud his voice booms, the whole neighbourhood proabbly can hear him.

I stutter as I try and figure out what to say but there's nothing, his face looks venomous.

"What is this!? Did you have a party when we were out?" His voice raises and I try not to cower down. I let out a shaky breath.

"N-no father, it's just a cup-"

"That smells like vodka! Not to mention the neighbours have been calling all morning to complain about loud music form the garden and from the Silver's house!" His face is all scruched up and his teeth are gritted. I can see how tight he holds the cup as he knuckles turn white.

I swallow and try to think of anything to try calm him, but when my eyes wonder over to the front room window I panick even more.

There Milo is watching the scene unfold.

His eyes are furrowed and he looks confusioned, he looks quite concerned too as his eyes dart from me and my father.

I can feel my fingers shake because I dont want him to find out, but when my father steps closer to me. Shouting at me with every step I close my eyes to not see Milo's worried face.

And at the same time a large hand comes down and crashes into my face.

My head whips to the side as my father grabs my collar and pulls me in, he points the ringed finger into my face and I can't help but think about why he is like this. If his father did this shit to him and so on.

He hits me again and yells at me for not listening but I can't seem to, it's like I'm in a world of my own and I'm not even on ground anymore.

But I can definelty feel my body as he shoves me to the floor with a hit and starts kicking at my stomach. I feel tears fill my eyes as I grit away the pain and I suddenly snap back. I beg him to stop.

"Please!" I cry out and then he stops. He pulls back, panting heavily as he stares down at me. Then he looks up at the stairs and I do too, to see what really stopped him.

My mother stands at the last step with a blank face as she stares at my father.

I get up the best I can and clutch at my stomach, I look into her eyes begging for her to say something. But she just looks to me, with distant eyes.

My father then looks down at me crouching on the floor, "you trashed the garden so you're fixing it. And you're going next door to appoligse for the ruckus, I will not have people complaining about the mayor's house. Do you understand?" I let my tears fall as I grit my teeth and nod.

He then leaves, walking past mother. I look to her from where I am sat and she just stares for a second. Before turning around and following my father. If I can even call him that.

I then look down at where my arm holds my stomach, I lift my shirt instantly seeing red marks there already. He wasn't kicking too hard, I've had worse. But it's enough to bruise.

I then remember Milo was at the window and I snap my head up, I rush to stand up and I take a second to recover. My fingers shake and I feel like I'm going to throw up, because Milo definelty saw everything.

I look to the door and then to the stairs and I quickly run for it, heading outside I run down the steps but I bump into someone.

That someone being Milo and I break down instantly.

He wraps his arms tightly around me and I sob into his chest, letting it all out. He strokes my hair and whisper words for comfort.

"It's okay, it's okay."

"I'm here"

"Let it out." His voice is silent and every now and then it breaks, I glance up to him through blurry eyes and see tears of his own in his blue ones. I look back down and burry my head further against his chest.

This is definitely not what I wanted, ever. But it's nice to have Milo as comfort right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I'm sorry it's been like ages 😭 I've been really busy with college but I'm going to start posting more again. Hope you enjoyed this one :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
1.6K 117 11
For 17-year-old high school senior Evan Brooks, life could be better. He's a social outcast at school, stuck in a rural small town he never wanted to...
4.7K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
1.1K 174 60
two boys. two houses. two hearts. Seventeen-year-old 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 has a long stretch of boring, lonely summer ahead of him. So when a new boy his age m...