LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]

By strxapose

LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ se... More

LILITH: THE WOMAN OF THE NIGHT
SEASON ONE
01. the seal from another world
02. let's get in trouble
03. the old maud
04. a talk with sam
05. the bar
07. crazy people
08. bobby singer
09. discontrol
10. hunters
11. devil's trap
sam's special
SEASON TWO
12. you are my best friend
13. crybaby
14. moonlight kiss
15. you're a witch lilith
16. coven
17. my life so far
18. one week with dean
19. first mision
20. dorian monsietti
21. all hell breaks loose
regina's special
SEASON THREE
22. figther
23. mommy
24. goodbye for a while
25. witches witches and confessions
26. who's that girl?
27. inside her mind
28. my twenty one halloween
29. my kind of christmas
30. just in bello
31. the attempt before the storm
32. and i've hurt myself
dean's special
SEASON FOUR
33. after
33. two faces
34. woman
35. the powerpuff girl
36. hell
37. i lost a friend
38. lazarus rising (cry by my side)
39. fake smile
40. love story
41. queen of hell
42. skinny little bitch
dean special: caretaker
43. arduenn v. winchester
44. judas is the demon i cling to

06. breaking point

676 27 7
By strxapose

𓈈﹗﹙chapter six﹚
❛ ▬▬ breaking point. . . ❜

                   Vanessa Smith's words has resonated in Lilith's head like a melody she never wanted to hear again, nor its beginning or end; However, an inhuman energy forced her to repeat it over and over again, in a loop, like a broken record player, without resting for a moment. The minutes it took her to get up and excuse herself in the bathroom had seemed eternal and that sound in her mind overshadowed the calls that both brothers had made.

             She needed to be alone and think clearly. Emotions had clouded her judgment, like a great black storm that involved the entire sky and caught the sun's rays, something like this was happening with the young lady. Her mind thought of multiple things and all at the same time, one above the other, asking questions with frightening, crazy and coherent answers. She leaned both hands tightly on the sink, holding the full weight of her torso, and opened the tap water to soak her burning nape of her neck. Really the last thing she wanted was to find herself crying in the bathroom of a bar for a mystery that was not part of her ordinary life. The existence of the supernatural world had never been hers, as it was with Sam and Dean who had that misfortune since childhood, a supposed accident that to this day the Winchester family was trying to discover. Her interest in the supernatural change over time, but her mother had told her only one thing: that's not a life for you.

              Lilith came to experience a horrible sensation where the pressure was rising and the heat was turning on her body. She closed her eyes filling her lungs with air to seek the desired calm and reach a state with which she could think with a cold mind. The interruption of emotions was never helpful for the young woman, they turned her into everything her mother did not teach her to deal with the outside world. When she breathed normally again, she showed her best role to an invisible audience. Maybe she hadn't had enough time to recreate a fitting appearance: the mirror was a magical canvas on which only Lilith was able to see each of her imperfections beneath poor body language and makeup that had run off.

             Recomposing herself, she accepted that it was neither the time nor the place to suffer an emotional imbalance. She left the bathroom a couple of minutes later, when the crimson color her face had adopted faded; however, she did not advance much further from the door because she collided with the giant body of Sam Winchester.

             "Hey!" lilith raised her head to look at the pairs of eyes that returned a worry that afflicted Lilith's emotions. "Are you okay?"

             "Yes, I just needed to calm down," she replied, and suddenly she didn't know what else to say. Her voice froze and her mind was in a universe full of theories.

              "Come on, Dean went to follow the lady," Sam gently took her hand and guided her to the exit passing between tables with people enjoying a pleasant night, very different from the one she was experiencing.

              "I'd like to say no, but I know of things that affirm it," that caused Sam to turn around looking at her for a moment and almost hit the tip of a table. "Mom had her scheduled on her phones and I can see if she helped her with the divorce. In fact, I'm not surprised at all, Mom streamlined a lot of paperwork for women who were suffering from domestic violence and if that's the case with Vanessa...." Lilith's determination caused Sam to stop once they left the bar.

              A huge blizzard ruffled Lilith's long hair, tangling in front of her face. She had nothing more to say, her explanation had been concise enough to transform Sam's thinking. The boy did not say anything, he looked at the street, in the place where the Impala was supposed to be parked, but there they only saw how a black van reversed to park.

              "We have to be sure before we believe that woman Lilith," Sam said in what seemed to her to be an opinion he had said unintentionally, whatever the intention, the young woman swallowed her discomfort. "Will Dean come back or do we go on foot?" Sam got close to the shore and without having to stretch his neck because he was a damn giant, he looked for the impala in the following streets with a false hope of knowing where his brother had gone.

              "What, seriously followed her?"

              "Didn't you say go investigate her?" He replied in a tired sigh. "Welcome to our work," he concluded. A few seconds later Sam resigned." I guess we go back to your house, if you want we can check what..."

              Lilith was startled after a great rumble manifested itself in the warm Cambridge night, taking Sam's phrase into oblivion. For a moment she felt the activity of the city stop to concentrate on that horrible car accident, that managed to turn her heart. Her best friend's hunter instinct had taken a few seconds to appear and, like a child obsessed with solving crimes, the giant's feet began to walk towards the great chaos of horns and bustles of people. She swore the Winchesters had a special gift for getting into trouble. Of course, the little woman lit up eyes with curiosity and dismay for the people unfortunately involved and did not hesitate to follow him from behind. She soon experienced a complete void as she approached the breaking point.

             It didn't take long for them to turn the corner and above a dark cloud of smoke, the flames danced trying to touch the night. The heat invaded it a few meters away, where everything was safe and the rest of the people had grouped together to continue contemplating the accident until the sirens –whose presence could already be heard in some blocks– arrived to put out the fire. Even though she was a tall girl, the ocean of cars (each bent in the positions with which they saved themself) did not allow her to see exactly what she already anticipated as no miracle. The people around her had different reactions, some more sensitive than others, but the innate act did not escape Lilith as soon as she made a place a few steps ahead and witnessed in the front row the fatality of the accident: she put both hands to her mouth and felt an immense desire to vomit. She couldn't look more than two seconds. She closed her eyes and turned around as if it could erase the image from her mind.

             "Sam!" Even though Lilith had drifted away from her friend, who was still inspecting the accident, she heard Dean's voice rise from the hustle and sirens. "And Lilith? Where is she?!"

              The thickness of the exclamation and the level of concern made the young lady run to introduce herself.

              "What's wrong?" she replied because Dean was so worried. Lilith narrowed her eyes and looked at him carefully. She had been frightened just by identifying that face that predicted something wrong. Dean could look a lot like his father, and John Winchester was a fearsome man when he adopted a serious countenance. "Here I am."

              She wasn't going to lie that Dean was making her too nervous, his silence was causing her a huge void inside. The man had a small moment in which he only had eyes for Lilith, but far from assuming feelings that would end their sacred relationship, he used uncertainty to terrify her. It seemed that he had run out of tongue, and his eyes were no longer of the bright and living emerald, they changed to look at her as if it were the first time he deigned to see beyond a few cerulean eyes.

              "Were you in the accident?" Sam asked. "What?"

              "Yes," he confirmed. "I was following Vanessa and that truck came out of nowhere... " Dean pointed to the car that had suffered the great impact, "he ran her over."

              In a stupid move, she turned her head to the car with the broken glass and blood coming out like the fluctuation of a river. Paramedics spread out a stretcher and removed Vanessa's body. She could barely see a silhouette between the reflections of the siren lights and the tsunami of firefighters putting out the fire and the police delimiting the area and driving people away towards the safe zone; but Lilith began to cry following a state of shock. She had not yet processed any of the new information about her mother—of whom she was putting all her effort into not over-altering herself— to know of news like this. Just a few minutes ago she had talked to her, and now she died.

              "Okay Lilith," Sam said, holding her in his arms when he realized she was crying silently watching the accident.

              "No! No, it's no okay!"

             "Sam," Dean called him seriously. Both Lilith and Sam took their attention to the eldest. "Lilith get in the car" he practically kicked her out.

              "I'm not stupid!" She defended herself because she also wanted to know what was going on. "Whatever you have to say, say t it to my face.Is much better than playing secrets. I'm not four years old, I'm almost twenty. Tell me what you think!"

               Dean still had the audacity to look at Sam as if he could send her to the Impala.
              "Fine! Another death around you? This is already strange, first the detective who was going to help you and now Vanessa who helped you" That was exactly what Lilith was trying not to think. A couple more tears moved down her cheeks and she hugged Sam's chest feeling unprotected. "Man this is already rare."

              Lilith could no longer hold her gaze to Dean. She lowered her head and saw a black shadow, condensed and well-defined, which moved as a thinking being would towards the crack of a sewer. The girl separated from Sam and immediately pointed out so that the boys would not miss it.

              "Is that a demon?" She asked, recalling the descriptions given to her by the hunters. Demons possessed people, but in reality they were like a dark cloud that left sulfur in their wake.

              Both brothers managed to see the end of the tail sneak away and, judging by their alarmed reactions, that was the first time she saw a demon.

             "Yes," Sam confirmed. "More demons killing people?"

             Lilith, quiet and afraid, didn't say a word and followed the hunters to the car. She was not stupid to disobey the experts and, after everything she had experienced that day, she wanted to lock herself in her house, but she also did not dare to go alone and preferred to be as close as possible to the boys. She felt totally insecure and weak, again the unprotected word wandered through her mind. Dean had parked the impala on the sidewalk in front, between a small alley where the police did not arrive to look at them suspiciously through their trunk full of weapons and fake ID cards.

              "We have to make more holy water, we had little left," Sam said and opened one of the back doors for Lilith. "Do we leave her alone?" he said this time for her brother, but Lilith had listened and wanted to beg them not to do it and to take her with them even though it would be useless, however, she remained still and dedicated herself to observing the ground.

              "Well, you could stay with her," Dean replied. "First the letter with that seal that could well be from some stupid cult of madmen-worship-satan and then these deaths and apparitions of demons. One of us has to stay, that is, you."

              "Well," Sam agreed. It didn't take more than a couple of seconds for the brothers to coordinate and by the time Lilith turned to see them again, Dean was walking away down the street and Sam opened one of the doors. "Are you ok?

              "Yes... no" at first, she didn't feel in the mood to talk to Sam about what she thought, but she regretted it right away. "I'm afraid of my mom, I need to know if she's okay."

              "I'm sure she's fine Lilith, your mom is incredibly smart, there must be a good explanation for all this. Regina wouldn't get into these things without a reason. All my life she tried to take me away from the family business, She wanted me to study and go to university like you..."

             Lilith interrupted him.
            "I know!" she exclaimed in frustration. "When I had the madness of being a witch she almost annihilated me, she gave me a slap that I will never forget. See?! Nothing makes sense!" Lilith answered her own thoughts about the question of whether her mother had been exchanging some strange notes with someone named Thomas, and on top of that by adopting a pseudonym. "It has to be something else; this shit doesn't sound like mom."

              Sam sighed resignedly and turned to see through the window, in a posture of alertness. There was a lamppost that barely illuminated the alley with its yellowish light and left them in a funeral atmosphere. The young woman leaned her head against the front seat and closed her eyes. It was incredible how her life had changed in just a matter of hours, in the morning she had risen in a good mood, but it seemed that fate from very early set the parameters: wake up with the death of Detective Pike and contemplate the moon with another death, this time, of someone who had deigned to help her. Vanessa gave her the biggest breakthrough.

              "And the demons what?" Lilith asked after a long time in silence. She had calmed down and, consequently, her voice was no longer so shrill, it was more like a whisper. "Dean said they were killing around me," she concluded.

              "Well, it can be. Let's not take it for granted, it could have been a..." Lilith looked at it with obviousness "forget it. I don't think it's a coincidence. Something is definitely going on."

               At that moment the lamp that illuminated the middle of the alley died, and not only Lilith had noticed it, but also Sam, who got a little closer to her. Lilith's heart throbbed fast at the anticipations her best friend was making. She tried to behave, but the sudden darkness made him remember times she had already buried. She took Sam's hand to feel more confident, he gave her security and not only because he was a monster hunter, but also because he was one of the few people who were always going to be there for her. He had promised her even after realized they did not function as a couple and what they kept between them was a pure friendship.

              "Sam?" She called him when the hunter made a sudden movement with the intention of observing around him, "Is something happening?"

             "No, I just wanted to see if the police already left to move us to the center, I know you are dying of fear here."

               Lilith let out a few soft laughs to appease that state.
              "Yeah" she accepted shyly, knowing that she was talking like a child, "isn't better to approach the street, in case we have to run away?"

              "If you let go of my hand, I'm going to be able to go drive" Sam said, raising both hands intertwined. Lilith let go as if she had done something inappropriate. "Can you text Dean? Tell him we'll get in the corner."

              Sam left the Impala after closing the door gently. Lilith reached into her purse and searched for her cell phone, and, when she found it, she jumped out of her hand after Sam's body slammed into the window. The great scare caused a short squeal born of fear that had been dragging since the mysterious case of Mom adopted a supernatural panorama, but this time she could not compare future theories with what was happening at that precise moment.

              Making impromptu decisions was not a strong feature of Lilith Arduenn. She had been raised in a bubble where she was accustomed to planning, seeing herself in crucial and decisive situations became a complicated field; However, she was lucid enough to understand—beyond the obvious— that two lives were in danger. What a couple of minutes ago had been a topic of conversation they were attacking. Three people hidden by the shadow sneaked up and caught the hunter. Lilith could barely see what was happening, she was guided by the sound that did not convey a pleasant message, quite the opposite: the groans of her friend intensified her concern as she struggled to open the door. It was blocked and no matter how much she pulled and hit, didn't open.

              "SAM! "She screamed desperately for the damage these demons were doing to him. "SAM! I CAN'T OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR... FUCK!"

              Despair overflowed her body and the fact that she did not understand why all this was happening to her made her feel even worse than she had been since her martyrdom began. For some reason those people were not interested in her, they concentrated on her friend, although the detail of locking her in the impala did not escape. She took the opportunity to try to communicate with Dean. Trying to think coldly and holding the nerves she made the following sequence looking to optimize her chances.

              "Come on Dean please," she pleaded with a thread of voice and trying to see how Sam was doing. "Please Dean, please answer me," she whined. She had managed to see Sam and, it seemed to her, that people disappeared in the same way they arrived. Sam lay in a corner, next to some garbage containers, motionless, fainting. A river of blood. She tried to open the door, but it was impossible. Lilith looked in all directions.

              "Lilith?" she heard an answer at last.

              "Dean! Come quickly there are a few people here and they attacked Sam!" She explained as quickly and understandably as she could. "Come now! I don't know if they left, but Sam is on the ground injured, I can't get out of the impala, hurry up. I think they are demons."

              "What? Stay there, I'm on my way, I'm close," he said and heard him running. "Lilith can you hear me? Don't hang me up."

              "I won't," she replied, crying. "I can't see if they're still here, but I think so because I can't go out and help Sam, I'm stuck."

             The last light of the lamppost that lit just the part next to the street was extinguished. Lilith, who had heard many stories from hunters from an early age to know the true dangers of the night, did not mean anything Good. It was common sense itself that had terrified her. Nothing was going on and the prediction she made to Dean, just seconds before, came true: she was stuck with people loitering. Her hands were shaking holding her cell phone tightly, her eyes were turning in all directions adapting to the darkness, and suddenly she need to be silent to use it as an advantage.

              "How is Sam?" Dean asked, agitated. "Lilith!"

             "I think they are coming for me," she whispered in a fine voice and at that moment everything turned black.

💬 !▬ @strxapose
(author's note)

please if you like the story vote and leave a comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 3
In which Annie joins the Winchesters on their journey... dean winchester x oc book 1 s1e20 - s2e22
141K 3.4K 68
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫." #1 spnfandom #1 carter #1 deanwinchester 2020
8.2K 228 26
ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ: ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1-5 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝗔 𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
30.1K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...