Powerpuff girls x male reader

By RandomKid362

Powerpuff girls are in high school now and a new kid comes into Townsville but what happens next? Read to fin... More

Moving in
Work like a Vigilante
School life
Thugs and Dinner in that order
Townsville
Beating monkeys
OK WHAT THE HELL
Getting comfy
Discord
Story idea
THE FUCK
Cult's are Weird
Dodgeball
School sucks
Shorts

Elementary School

834 10 5
By RandomKid362

I was tuning some gadgets of mine as Masami slept on my bed.

I then leaned back on my chair as I think back to elementary.

Flashback

I walked through a crowd of kids as I got to my class. I sat in the back next to my best friend, Micheal Anderson.

He was problematic at times and caused a lot of trouble.

Our teacher then came into the classroom. He was a prick, also someone to hate and I'm not talking because the class is boring or he's to strict and won't let you get away with anything no I'm talking about this teacher is more what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah pedophile.

He stared at us all making me feel anger. But I promised (B/N) not to use my powers...but he never said I couldn't harm a teacher plus I could do it without getting caught as well.

I smiled evilly and Micheal noticed he looks over at me as he sees me writing on my notebook. Micheal then looks back and pays attention to what the teacher was saying getting bored quickly.

End of class arrived as me and Micheal met up next to some stairs.

Micheal: So what's the plan?

(Y/N): We're gonna destroy their spirits. And most likely after you get to beat them up later.

Micheal smiled devilishly.

Micheal: I knew you were my best friend for a reason.

Our school was filled with horrible teachers that just love harassing students and I'm not exaggerating though I wish I was. But to be honest some teachers doesn't care about what you do in class or outside. There are some good teachers in the school and I made Micheal agree to never mess cause trouble in their classes.

We both then head to our next class gym. I look around and see the coach he was a fat old guy he was harassing some girls and aggressively poking them.

This is a elementary school and they harass a lot of students. I move towards a hoop as some kids wanted to play a game. One held a basketball so I already knew it was going to be basketball.

Micheal: Cmon (Y/N)! Let's go play with them!

(Y/N): Ok!

We went over and some time passed as we played a game of basketball, the score was 62-48 I got 26 points while Micheal got 21 other kids got the other points we won though so I'm happy.

Timeskip presented by Chibi (Y/N) and Chibi Micheal fighting in super smash bros.

I started walking home though I turned to a alley as I then turned invisible and flew home.

I then opened my window and went inside as I closed it and then went visible. I then went downstairs as I didn't see my brother. I then went to the basement as I then saw (B/N) making stuff. I didn't fully understand his inventions yet...though I did know one thing he was really smart.

I gathered some stuff and some materials that (B/N) never uses, I went to my room and started building things. It's a process of how well thought out my things are and how I can use them, for example a rope the brand or type of rope being used can be extremally durable but also very weak.

Should I get paint or water? Paint would be more harmful and toxic so I can't use paint but water is still usable. Now I just need blackmail. Though I have some it never hurts to have more.

After some time passed I went to my bed after going out for a while, as I faded to sleep.

I woke up refreshed and determined.

Undertale (Y/N): OI THAT'S MY SHIT!!!

(Y/N): GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Author: GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING BOOKS!!!

CUT

I turned invisible as I flew to a close by alley near my school everything was in my bag and the plan starts as soon as the bell rung. I head to class and sat at my desk. I waited as Micheal sat next to me.

(Y/N): In 3 2 1...

Micheal: Now...

The teacher opened a door as a rope hooked onto the teacher's leg, she looks down as she was then lifted up surprising her. Her leg dangling as a bucket then went towards her and hit her right in the face. Water then came from the roof and spilled all over the teacher.

Students started laughing uncontrollably.

A clown then came into the classroom with a balloon bat as he started hitting the teacher with the balloon. The teacher kept trying to get herself loose while trying to hit the clown.

Micheal smiled as he kept laughing. I stayed in my seat with a justified expression.

Announcement: The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: BEEP. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound: DING. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Micheal looked at me with a wide eyed smile.

Timeskip presented by many teachers getting pranked.

I was then at gym class sitting on the bleachers watching the chaos rise. I looked over and saw Micheal and a bunch of other kids stomping out a wet principal as a bunch of girls picked on the gym teacher. I sipped my slushee.

It took them a week for them to discover it was because of me. They approached me as I laid down my cards. Out of my bag I pulled out many copied files and gave them all some. Each one had immense blackmail from harassment, stalking, pedophilia, cheating, and bribery.

The gym teacher was the first to break as he swung in me. I dodged with ease as I caught his arm and threw him to the ground. I'm a kid with super powers what did people expect.

Flashback over

Now that I think about it Micheal was really aggressive back then. He got into a lot of fights.

Masami then pushed my chair making me fall over.

(Y/N): Masami...why the fuck did you push me?

Masami: You weren't listening to my story.

I sigh.

(Y/N): Sorry, I was thinking. Can you tell me again.

Masami smiled as she restarted saying her story again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 58
The PowerPuff Girls were the undefeated heroes of the City of Townsville, the sisters had many foes and challenges that they faced together- though t...
65.5K 1.7K 30
Momoko/Blossom, Miyako/Bubbles and Kaoru/Buttercup goes to New Townsville High. They didn't have any problems until THEY came. THEY are Brick, Boome...
1K 43 13
The program sends Dan to a city called Townsville and was staying with a man named Professor Utonium and while Dan was staying there he notices that...
18.3K 580 16
After finding out she's pregnant at 16, Buttercup runs away, now wanting to face the reactions of her friends and family. Five years later, she retur...