The Quarry extended

By random05novels

⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️ This novel is a fanfic of the game The Quarry (Supermassive Games and 2k, 2022), you are free... More

Index
Character profile: Juls
Prologue
Chapter 1: Us, the counselors
Chapter 3: Activities and a bit of horror stories
Chapter 4: Ships and SHIPS
Chapter 5: Some of us really suck as counselors
Chapter 6: Hidden talents
Chapter 7: Happy birthday Dylan
Chapter 8: Things only great friends do
Chapter 9: Final farewell project
Chapter 10: Time to leave
Chapter 11: Hackett's Quarry forever!
Chapter 12: Truth or Dare
Chapter 13: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 14: Don't Panic
Chapter 15: White Noise
Chapter 16: Prayers by Night
Chapter 17: The Past Behind Us
Chapter 18: The Belly of the Beast
Chapter 19: The Matriarch
Chapter 20: Bricks and Mortar
Epilogue

Chapter 2: It's camp time

203 3 2
By random05novels

9:00 | June 26, 2021 - Dylan
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins, cabin 2

Okay, let's start our journey as counselors right the way *gets to the radio hut and starts the speaker*.

Dylan- Good morning everyone is already 9:30, wakey, wakey... please get dressed and have breakfast before the kids' arrival at 11 a.m.

11:00 | June 26, 2021 - Chris
Hackett's Quarry camp entrance

Chris- Nice job guys, everything is ready on time. Everyone's phone is in my office?
Kaitlyn- I've been in charge, boss.
Jacob- Look there, here they are!
Chris- Hey kids! Please enter our lodge, later you will be leaving your stuff in the cabins. Now *claps* please guys pay attention.
I'm Christopher Hackett but you can call me Mr. H, I'm the camp owner and these are the counselors: Abigail...
Abi- Hi! I will be the art teacher, please call me Abi.
Chris- Dylan...
Dylan- Hi guys, I'm in charge of announcements and scheduling sooo... you will hear me often through the speaker in the radio hut hahaha.
Chris- Emma...
Emma- I'm the theatre coach, call me Em or Emma, as you like.
Chris- Jacob...
Jacob- I'm the sports coach aand the funny guy, be sure about that.
Kaitlyn- Don't...
Kids- HAHAHAHA.
Chris- Let's continue... Juls.
Juls- My name is Julia, it's Spanish so you can call me Juls or pronounce it as you feel like. I will be the writing teacher. *Notices everyone looking at a girl* Hey what's wrong? Why has all the first line turned around?
Daisy- She's also Spanish!
Juls- Who?
Alba- Me! I'm Alba, I moved here one year ago, for 6th grade.
Juls- Oooh, that's nice, ¿De qué parte de España eres cariño?
Alba- País Vasco.
Juls- Ah, por eso eres tan rubita jajajaja. Yo soy de Madrid, me mudé a Nueva York en 2010.
Alba- Por cierto, ¿Puedo preguntarte dudas que tenga con el inglés? Creo que nadie más sería capaz de entenderme...
Emma- Yo sí cielo, aprendí español gracias a ella, llevamos más de 10 años siendo amigas así que lo domino bastante.
Juls- Tú pregúntanos lo que sea, cuando sea, estamos pa eso.
Alba- Genial! Gracias...
Chris- Oookay... may we speak something everyone understands?
Juls- She said she may have some difficulties with English and since she's Spanish, Em and I can help her.
Chris- I can't help with that honey but I will be super interested in learning Spanish with you three hahaha. Anyways, let's continue... she's Kaitlyn.
Kaitlyn- I'm the activities coordinator, you will see me around often and sure we will have a great time.
Chris- Also you will substitute...
Kaitlyn- I will work at the nurse station here, you know who to call if someone gets hurt.
Jacob- Aka the bad bitch, bossy counselor.
Kids- HAHAHAHAHA.
Kaitlyn- Hey! Don't say bad words in front of 10-yeared-olds!
Jason- Some of us are 14!
Chris- And still they're not supposed to say bad words in front of you *hits Jacob softly*. Following we have, Nicholas...
Nick- Please don't you ever call me that, call me Nick.
Tyler- Okay Nicholas!
Nick- Beware, kid, I'm the cook here, I've got something you REALLY want *points at him*.
Tyler- Okay Nick!
Nick- Someone's having lunch after this hahaha.
Chris- And lastly, Ryan.
Ryan- Hey guys, I'm Ryan, sailing instructor and for sure you will be loving my classes. There's an island in the middle of the lake over there where we will be playing often, there's a treehouse *whispers* and a zipline...
Luke- Wow I want to try!
Sharpaye- I want to go there!
Lucy- Can we go now?!
Chris- Sshh, sshh, you will be going but not now, there's a whole summer ahead of us, be patient. Now, we will be serving lunch and you will distribute by cabins, back there. Cabins 1 and 2 are occupied by the counselors and there are ten beds per cabin, you decide.

22:00 | June 26, 2021 - Jacob
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins

It has been a long day, these kids have so much energy... Em and I are going pretty fast, I don't know if it's a good signal but either way I'm going to try and enjoy it as much as I can.

Jacob- Hey, how was the day?
Emma- Pretty trying *stretches her arms*.
Jacob- Actually...
Emma- Can I sleep with you tonight?
Jacob- *Blushes* What? Really? I-I mean... yeah, of course.
Emma- Great, I'm just sooo tired and your chest looks comfortable hahaha.

I'm sleeping with her on my chest, the feeling is matchless... she's pretty, she's nice, she's SUPER HOT and most important... she's interested. Now I think it out loud that sounds quite sad...

8:00 | June 27, 2021 - Kaitlyn
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins

Dylan- *Through the speaker* That's all for today campers, please get ready for breakfast as soon as possible.
Kaitlyn- Hey, everyone's awake already... Guys please follow Abi to the lodge! Is someone missing?
Izzy- I think the 8th graders from cabin 7 are still there, except Scarlett and Violet.
Kaitlyn- Thanks Izzy honey. *Goes to cabin 7*. Hey girls *knocks the door*, are you ready for breakfast? *Opens the door* Girls? What are you writing there? Is it something for Juls' class?
Alice- Come on, you can tell her.
Jenny- It's a ranking of the hottest counselors.
Kaitlyn- Hahaha, let me see...
Darcy- We were starting, Ryan is for sure the hottest.
Kaitlyn- Absolutely, now starting from there... I would put myself right after but...
Ingrid- YES. Then Emma.
Evelyn- And Juls? I'd put her second.
Kaitlyn- Yes, quite better.
Evelyn- Before you?
Kaitlyn- Absolutely, she's VERY HOT.
Harper- I would put Dylan then and Emma after him.
Kaitlyn- I would say Ry, Juls, me, Dylan, Emma.
Ingrid- Emma is quite hot too but anyways...
Ruby- Top three is not debatable and Dylan is hotter than Em.
Zoe- And then Jacob.
Jess- She has something for sporty jocks...
Kaitlyn- Oh gurl, you don't know what you're talking about with Jacob hahaha.
Jess- It's the thing for older guys...
Kaitlyn- I'll take that one.
Darcy- Hey, why is Abi so low?
Evelyn- Is not she's not hot, but the rest are hotter.
Kaitlyn- Oh come on! Nick has won the last place hahaha, poor guy, he's so handsome.
Ingrid- More than Ryan?
Kaitlyn- Don't get in there, girl.
Juls- *Opens the door* Girls! Are you ready or not?! Everyone's waiting!
Kaitlyn- Sorry Juls, I was entertaining them.
Darcy- We were doing a ranking of the hottest counselors, look *gives her the paper*.
Juls- *Reads the list* I'll forgive you because I'm in second place but not again *points at them*.

9:00 | June 27, 2021 - Julia
Hackett's Quarry main lodge

Good start, she thinks I'm hot... I better tell Dylan...

Juls- Dylan, wait!
Dylan- What's that enthusiasm about? Hahaha.
Juls- *Whispers* She thinks I'm hot.
Dylan- There you go girl! *Highs five with her*.
Juls- The girls from cabin 7 were doing a ranking and I came up second *hair flip*.
Dylan- Who was first?
Juls- Ryan hahaha.
Dylan- Undoubtedly.
Kaitlyn- Hey Dylan!
Dylan- How was the list? Hahaha.
Kaitlyn- I came up third, you're fourth.
Dylan- Not bad aye.
Juls- *Whispers* I'm fucked
Dylan- *Whispers* You are...

9:00 | June 28, 2021- Abigail
Hackett's Quarry lodge, art class

Okay Abi, calm down, they're just a bunch of kids, they don't bite...

Abi- Hey everyone! How was the expedition yesterday around the camp?
Izzy- The place is huge!
Abi- It is, it really is... anyways, I think you are going to have so much fun here, they've got everything you need soo... let's get started a bit. I'm Abi, I'm the art teacher as I told you yesterday... no, not yesterday... I mean, two days ago...
Daisy- I like your hair.
Abi- Haha, thanks *smiles*.

These kids are so much fun, I already love them hahaha.

9:00 | June 29, 2021 - Emma
Hackett's Quarry lodge, theatre class

Alright, let's get work done.

Emma- Hi guys!
Kids- Hi Emma!
Emma- Great! Good start. I'm Emma and this will be our theatre class, anyone has done a bit of drama or theatre before? Wow, we've got some drama queens and kings here...

This is going to be easy work hahaha.

9:00 | June 30, 2021 - Jacob
Hackett's Quarry entrance

Jacob- Let's see party people... I'm Jacob and around this place we will be doing some sport, someone wants to suggest a game you've done in P.E or similar? I want to start with some games so you don't see sport as a threat or something to avoid.
Jordan- We've played dodgeball!
Jacob- Great! Let's start.

9:00 | July 1, 2021 - Ryan
Hackett's Quarry boathouse

Ryan- Everyone has their life vests on?
Kids- Yeah!
Ryan- Okay guys, first of all, clarify YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE LAKE WITHOUT PERMISSION, either mine or other counselors' get it? Now, what's this?
Claire- An oar!
Ryan- Yep, point for Claire. Does anyone know how to use it for kayak?
Claire- You turn by pushing the opposite side and advance by pushing one side and then the other, turning the oar upside down so the oar blade pushes the water backwards.
Ryan- You've sailed before *points at her* hahaha.
Claire- My dad has a kayak club by the Hudson River *smiles*.
Ryan- Great start *highs five with her*. Now, try to imitate what Claire has just explained and we'll get in the kayaks. During the summer we will be trying sailing and paddle surf.

6:00 | July 2, 2021 - Abigail
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins, cabin 1

*Wakes up abruptly* Oh god! Oh, what time is it? 6:00?! That means... IT'S ALREADY JULY 2ND, NICK TURNS 19 TODAY!! I promised myself I'd do something, but what? Okay, let's go to the lodge, maybe I can cook something, or even better! I'll decorate the lunch room and ask the rest for help to make him a cake later.

7:00 | July 2, 2021 - Abigail
Hackett's Quarry main lodge

Perfect, chef's kiss.

Dylan- Hey.
Abi- Aaahhh! Dylan, oh god!
Dylan- I'm sorry little one, what are you doing here?
Abi- Oh... just... a birthday present for Nick, what are you doing here?
Dylan- I was going to make the morning announcement in the hut but I heard something falling.
Abi- Yeah, I was trying to hold the banner up there but the ladder fell down, hopefully nobody else heard it.
Dylan- Wow, this is awesome, you made all of this?
Abi- In less than an hour, yep.
Dylan- Your boyfriend is going to love it...
Abi- My what? Dylan! *Hits his arm*.
Dylan- I'm sorry, I'm sorry hahaha. No but really, he will love it, for sure.
Abi- Thanks haha. Now go do the morning announcement, DON'T MENTION ANYTHING, so it can be a surprise.
Dylan- Got it.
Abi- I'll go warn the rest. *Arrives to cabin 1*. Em! Em wake up!
Emma- Ugh, what?
Abi- *Whispers* We're preparing something for Nick's birthday.
Emma- *Whispers* Jake!
Jacob- Huh?
Emma- Let's go to the lodge, we've got a surprise for Nick.
Abi- Be careful, don't wake him up. Hey I was thinking you guys could help me make a cake for him during morning... because it would be nice to him but I have no idea of cooking haha.
Emma- Later we'll tell the rest, now go warn the kids and make sure everyone's ready before Nick is.

7:45 | July 2, 2021 - Nick
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins, cabin 1

Abi- Nick! Nick, wake up!
Nick- *Wakes up abruptly* OH!!
Abi- Are you okay?
Nick- Ummm, yeah, yeah, it's okay, just...

I really thought they would remember my birthday...

Abi- What?
Nick- N-nothing, just... let's go have breakfast.

Okay... anyways, I have my phone so at least my family will call I guess...
Why do I care anyways? They know me for less than a week, is not their obligation to remem-

Nick- HOLY MOLY!!!
Kids- HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!
Nick- Who made this?
Dylan- *Points at Abi behind him*.
Nick- Abi? You made this all alone?
Abi- Well... it was nothing actually...
Dylan- She woke up at 6 to prepare this!
Nick- Thanks a lot Abi, I really thought you guys have forgotten my birthday haha.
Abi- How would I forget it dumbass? Haha-
Nick- *Hugs her tightly* This is the best birthday I've had so far.
Abi- *Blushes and hugs him back*.
Kids- Aaaawww.
Chris- Hey Nick, happy birthday, dude!
Nick- Thank you Mr. H.
Chris- Guys please, sit down and have breakfast! Classes will begin soon!
My kids, Caleb and Kaylee, prepared breakfast earlier so that you didn't have to *winks*.
Nick- Hahaha, thanks.

9:00 | July 2, 2021 - Julia
Hackett's Quarry lodge, art class

Juls- Alright guys, let's get started with our writing class. I'm Juls by the way, but you already know me. Today, as you saw earlier during breakfast, it's Nick's birthday so-
Luke- How old is he?
Juls- I believe he's turning 19 but I'm not sure, ask him later. What I was saying, I want you to write something to him, what did you like about him, how was the food, anything you like NO INSULTS, BAD WORDS, ETC ALLOWED HUH.
Kids- Okay!

10:30 | July 2, 2021 - Emma
Hackett's Quarry main lodge

Emma- Okay people, where's Nick?
Abi- In our cabin, he's about to get here.
Emma- Now, everyone, come with me to the kitchen and let's prepare a little cake for him, we will give it to him at lunchtime. Abi, go distract him.
Abi- Why me!?
Emma- Because you've already done something for his birthday! And you told me earlier you don't know how to bake.
Jacob- Does anyone knows how to bake actually?
Emma- It can't be that difficult, Juls knows, but she's teaching her class. Let me think.
Kaitlyn- Make a seat guys, mama bear is here. We need one egg, flour, baking soda, sugar, vanilla extract, milk and butter.
Ryan- Here's everything, I'm one step ahead already.
Kaitlyn- *Mocking* Okay big guy... hahaha. Jakey mix all that together!
Jacob- Aye, aye! Emma help me.
Kaitlyn- Big guy and Dylan, help me make some chocolate frosting, put sugar and butter in a bowl and to the blender, slowly add cocoa powder.
Ryan- Wow, you're truly the camp mom haha.
Dylan- How much does this take normally?
Kaitlyn- I don't know, it's a small cake, so not that much.

11:45 | July 2, 2021 - Abigail
Hackett's Quarry woods

Nick- Hahaha, by the way, where are the rest?
Abi- I don't know... doing their stuff, messing around... except Juls, she's in the lodge with her writing class.
Nick- We should get back shouldn't we?
Abi- Why?
Nick- I should be making lunch for the kids.
Abi- Oh, don't worry about it...

12:00 | July 2, 2021 - Kaitlyn
Hackett's Quarry lodge, kitchen

Kaitlyn- Oh crap...
Ryan- What's wrong?
Kaitlyn- Lunch...
Chris- Hey guys! I've ordered dozens of pizzas haha.
Ryan- Boss Chris, here to save the day.
Chris- I wasn't actually saving the day, it was more a present for Nick but I guess it worked hahaha.
Kaitlyn- You've saved us for realsies. Let's get this prepared.
Dylan- You go warn Juls and the kids so that everyone is here when Nick comes.
Kaitlyn- Got it *goes upstairs*.

What class was it? *Slightly opens the door*.

Juls- Guys finish off please, it's already lunch time, Nick will be arriving soon.
Kaitlyn- *Whispers* There you are. Hey Juls!
Juls- Oh, hey!
Kaitlyn- Nick is about to arrive, is everything ready?
Juls- I think they are. Guys let's go downstairs to lunch! *Gets down with Kaitlyn and the kids*.
Kaitlyn- Guys, we're ready! Please everyone, start singing Happy Birthday when Nick enters.
Abi- *Enters* Now!
Kaitlyn- Three, two, one!
Everyone- Happy birthday to yoooou...
Nick- Wow hahaha.
Abi- Happy birthday to yoooou...
Chris- Happy birthday dear Nick...
Nick- Pizza?!
Everyone- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUU!!!
Jacob- HOORAAAY, HAPPY 19 NICK!!! Blow the candles bro.
Nick- *Blows* Hahahaha.
Jacob- *Claps hysterically* YEEEEAAHH.
Kaitlyn- Your dessert made by everyone except Abi, and Juls who was in class, led by momma Kaitlyn *points at her and smiles*.
Nick- Hahaha, thanks momma Kaitlyn.
Juls- Happy birthday sweetheart *hugs him*.
Nick- Thank yooouu.
Juls- Because I couldn't participate in the cake thing, I've got a present for you, KIDS, GIVE NICK YOUR LETTERS!!
Nick- Haha, okay, thank you, thank you, thank you hahahaha, you are great guys.

21:00 | July 2, 2021 - Abigail
Hackett's Quarry firepit

I've spent the whole day with Nick, it's been awesome... I'm really falling for him.

Kaitlyn- Come on guys, sit down here! It's time to start the viewing of shooting stars contest!
Kids- *Clap in unison*.
Kaitlyn- Look at the night sky and try to spot as many as you can. I've already seen one!
Juls- Wow, you're fast... I've got six diopters in each eye hahahaha.
Kaitlyn- Damm it girl, you're blind, can I try your glasses?
Juls- At your own risk... *gives her the glasses*.
Kaitlyn- OH CRAP!! *Takes them off* Ouch, it hurts, how do you see with these? Hahaha.
Juls- Twelve years of augmenting diopters hahaha.
Ryan- Look Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn- Another one!
Ryan- That one's mine.
Kaitlyn- Make a wish...
Ryan- *Blows a kiss to the air* Made.
Kaitlyn- What did you wish for?
Ryan- Nope, not saying it or it won't come true hahaha.
Kaitlyn- Okay then... have you seen some, Harry Potter?
Juls- No hahahaha.
Emma- Guys, Jacob and I are going to the store, see if we have some...
Jacob- Binoculars, yeah, binoculars... we'll be right back.

21:13 | July 2, 2021 - Jacob
Hackett's Quarry general store

Jacob- Sooo... binoculars huh?
Emma- I was really going to look for them hahaha.
Jacob- Okay then...
Emma- *Grabs him from the t-shirt and cones closer* After... some fun *winks*.
Jacob- Not gonna complain *slowly approaches*.
Emma- *Joins her mouth with Jacob's and starts a French kiss*.

Fuck it, this girl kisses like a goddess, she's hot and absolutely beautiful. I haven't find myself in a better opportunity.

Emma- If we continue like this someone's gonna come and see us doing...
Jacob- Things that kids are not allowed to see *carries her off the shelf*, anyways where are the binoculars?
Emma- Hahaha.

21:47 | July 2, 2021 - Julia
Hackett's Quarry firepit

Where are these people? Oh brother, here they come... I've only seen Em that happy once...

Juls- Hey! Where have you been?
Emma- Just... searching for these... um...
Jacob- Does anyone want a binocular? I think Brooklyn is already in the top position!
Brooklyn- I'm second!
Jacob- Behind who?
Sharpaye- Me!
Jacob- Wow Sharpaye, you're the shooting star master huh.
Juls- Of course you've done nothing more... *raises her eyebrows*.
Emma- *Makes a gesture for Juls to shut up*.
Juls- Some people are just lucky...
Emma- You've got too high standards hahaha.
Juls- And few WLW.
Emma- Literally there's no straight female counselor here...
Juls- Littilly thirs ni stright fimil cinsiliir...
Emma- You'll see...
Dylan- *Sees Ryan and Kaitlyn* Not falling huh?
Juls- I could say the same thing...
Dylan- Fair enough haha.
Juls- I'm about to fall for her I mean LOOK AT THAT MOMMY.
Dylan- I will admit it, she's hot as fuck.
Juls- She kills me everytime she smiles oh god...
Dylan- Ryan's smile is also beautiful, a part of me belongs to his smile.
Juls- We're totally screwed.
Dylan- Hahaha, true...

22:30 | July 2, 2021 - Abigail
Hackett's Quarry path to the cabins

Kaitlyn- Okay guys, it's enough for today, next Friday more, see who beats Sharpaye!
Abi- Sooo, how was your birthday, Nick?
Nick- It was awesome, thanks Abi, I really appreciated your work.
Abi- Glad you like it *smiles*.
Nick- Hey wait *grabs her arm*.
Abi- For what?
Nick- I wanted to... wait until they're all inside for... ugh *grabs her face and kisses her cheek*. Thanks for this awesome day *blushes*.
Abi- *Blushes* Y-your welcome...

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED AND WHY AM I SO RED!?!
I'm screwed...

7:00 | July 3, 2021 - Dylan
Hackett's Quarry radio hut

I should have asked for another position as counselor, it's not fair I go to bed at the same time as them but wake up earlier...

Chris- Oh hey Dylan.
Dylan- Hey Mr. H, what's up? Why are you awake already?
Chris- I wanted to tell you about our latest issue so you could announce it via speaker.
Dylan- What is it?
Chris- You remember when I said two counselors will be missing, right?
Dylan- Right...
Chris- Well, we managed to substitute one of their jobs with Kaitlyn working in the nurse station but the activity of wildlife training cannot be held yet because none of you is prepared.
Dylan- Okay... okay I will announce it, give me a second. *Turns the speaker on* Good morning everyone! Wake up guys, a new day is here!
Chris- Hahaha.
Dylan- Kids, get dressed and arrive at the lodge to have breakfast. Counselors please do it as well, but hear me out because Mr. Hackett has made me part of our latest issue; one of the counselors that's missing was in charge of the wildlife training activity for Saturdays, so it would be gratifying to discuss this problem with you during breakfast and we'll see who can be in charge, thank you.
Chris- Awesome Dylan, thanks.
Dylan- No problem *goes outside*.

8:00 | July 3, 2021 - Jacob
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins

Jacob- WOOOO, what a night huh?
Emma- Hahaha, you're the most squishable cushion I've had *hughs him tightly*.
Juls- Ugh, come on lovebirds! Let's go have breakfast, stop getting affectionate now.
Emma- There's also for yoouuu *hugs her from behind*.
Juls- Hahaha, come on Em, he's getting jealous.
Jacob- Woaahh, I didn't say that *points at her*.
Juls- Hahaha.
Dylan- Guys please come with us, we have to discuss the problem with today's activity, *enters the lodge*.
So, all of you have heard the announcement I made earlier didn't you?
Kaitlyn- Yes, I want to state, I'm already in charge of nursing so I'm full. Also I have no idea about wildlife.
Juls- Woah, me neither. I can try but...
Abi- I scream really easily hahaha, so nope, sorry but no.
Dylan- Ryan?
Ryan- As an ex camper I can try... but same with you...
Dylan- Okay, we'll do it, but we need some sort of preparation so let's do the following: tomorrow is Sunday, so it's pool day; we will have two consecutive pool days, today and tomorrow, so that we can get prepared during the week. Next Saturday, Ryan and I will take care of the wildlife activity, got it?
Kaitlyn- I'll go tell them *stands up*. Hey guys, listen up! As you know, some counselors are missing, so there's one activity for which none of us is fully prepared, wildlife training. Next week, Ryan and Dylan will be leading you to explore the surroundings but for today... Guys run to the cabins and get your swimsuits because it's pool day!
Kids- YEEEEAAAAAHHH!!
Claire- And tomorrow?
Kaitlyn- As well!
Kids- YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Alice- Are you going to get in with us?
Juls- Us? The counselors?
Kaitlyn- I don't know honey, um...
Dylan- YES!
Kaitlyn- Okay, I guess so... anyways, get dressed guys, we're going with you!
Kids- YEEEAAAAHH!

9:45 | July 3, 2021 - Julia
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins, cabin 2

Juls- *Opens the door* Em! The black one or the purple one?!
Emma- Black one! For me the green one or the white one?!
Juls- Green one!
Emma- Got it!
Dylan- What are you doing? Hahaha.
Juls- Recommending bikinis mutually hahaha.
Dylan- Did you learn all her bikinis?
Juls- I've spent more than ten summers together, of course haha.
Dylan- *Gets out of the cabin*. Well, expectations on our hotnesses?
Juls- Hahahaha, pretty high, I don't think they'll disappoint us.
Dylan- Me neither, honestly.
Emma- Heeeey!
Juls- My greetings your hotness *makes a reverence*. I know you're gay man, but look at her.
Emma- Oh stop it hahaha.
Ryan- Hey there! Ready for pool games?
Kaitlyn- Yessir! *Does a dance with Ryan*.
Dylan- Oh my...
Juls- I've never felt so gay...
Kaitlyn- Wohohoooow, Ryan I'm sorry to inform you we are changing the list... *Looks Juls up and down*.
Dylan- *Whistles* Don't worry Ryan, you will always be number one for me *winks*.
Ryan- I guess it works... *smiles*.
Kaitlyn- No joke guuurl, you're hot as fire.
Ryan- Okay Kai, chill down, let's go to the pool.

10:13 | July 3, 2021 - Emma
Hackett's Quarry poolhouse

Juls- Em! *Runs to her* I didn't have time ask about it, what happened yesterday with Jacob? Wait, where is he?
Jacob- Okay guys, let's start the race in 3, 2, 1... GO!!
Emma- Don't mind him, he's on his own hahaha.
Juls- Soooo? Tell me haha.
Emma- Well, we arrived at the store aand... searched for the binoculars...
Juls- Oh yeah, and I was born yesterday... what else?
Emma- We were searching whiiileee... making out?
Juls- Oh god hahahahaha, that was what I was asking for hahaha.
Darcy- Hey Juls!
Juls- Hey Darcy, what's up?
Darcy- We have change the list we were doing this morning, now you're in the first place hahaha.
Juls- Really? I thought it was a joke Kai! Hahahaha.
Kaitlyn- It's not, I thought about it and told the girls if they were willing to change it, they accepted hahaha.
Juls- *Blushes* Okay then haha.

Gotta need some time to talk about that face you just made Juls... I know what you're up to...

Emma- What list was that?
Juls- Ranking the counselors' level of hotness hahaha. You're fifth, behind me, Ryan, Kaitlyn and Dylan.
Emma- Oh well...
Dylan- Sorry Em, the first four are not debatable.
Jacob- Hey Em! We are having a 2 VS 2 battle against Kaitlyn, want to join me?
Emma- Haha okay.
Jacob- Get on my shoulders.
Juls- Who's Kaitlyn with?
Kaitlyn- Ryan I'm gonna fall hahaha!
Ryan- No you're not! *Helps her recolocate* There you go.
Kaitlyn- Wooohooo, we're coming for you Jake!
Jacob- We'll see that!
Nick- Abi, are you playing?
Abi- No, but you can go!
Nick- Juls? Wanna give it a try?
Juls- *Gets on Nick's shoulders* Here we go.
Nick- Alright, let's beat them up!
Dylan- *Blows the whistle* I'll be the referee. Aaat the right corner we can witness TEAM 1, EMMA AND JACOB, I WANNA HEAR THE "JAEMMERS" SHOUT!!!
Kids- EEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!
Dylan- Aaat the centre of the pool we can seeee, TEAM 2, KAITLYN AND RYAN, LEMME HEAR YOU CHEER, "KAITLYANERS"!!!
Kids- EEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!
Dylan- Aaaand lastly, at the right corner we can observe TEAM 3, JULS AND NICK, LET'S SHOUT THERE, "JULSICKERS"!!!
Kids- EEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!
Dylan- 2 VS 2 semi-finals are here, starting team 1 VS team 2. Get on your positions teeeeaaams... ready... steady... GO!!!
Emma- *Grabs Kaitlyn's hands* OH MY GOD, JACOB, SHE'S STRONGER THAN IT SEEMS!
Ryan- Let's go Kai!
Jacob- No worries Em, I got it! *slips and falls*. OUCH!!
Kids- YEEAAAH *applaud*.
Jacob- Oh fuck...
Emma- You're telling me, dumbass? Hahahaha.
Jacob- Okay, okay, my fault. We'll do better next time.
Kaitlyn- Ready or not, Kaitlyn and Ryan have nocked you off *highs five with Ryan*.
Jacob- Oh don't start with that...
Kaitlyn- Don't cry little Jakey...
Dylan- *Blows the whistle* Point for team 2!
Jacob- Oh god!
Dylan- Next battle, team 2 VS team 3. Please get in your positions... ready... steady... GO!!!
Juls- Come on Em, she's like 5 feet tall.
Kaitlyn- *Grabs her hands*
Juls- Oh crap!
Kaitlyn- You're gonna eat your words right now hahaha.
Juls- *Blushes and gets distracted*.

Interesting reaction my dear friend...

Juls- *Falls backwards*.
Nick- *Makes balance* Woah, that was close.
Juls- Thanks Nicky-big-guy.
Kaitlyn- Ry run! *Grabs Juls' hands again and pushes sideways*
Juls- *Falls to the left* Shit!
Kaitlyn- Hahaha, ready or not K-
Juls- Okay, I get it, but don't say that again.
Kaitlyn- Kaitlyn and Ryan have knocked you off!
Juls- Okay that's it *gets behind Ryan and pulls Kaitlyn to the water*.
Kaitlyn- Hey! Hahaha, someone's a bad loser...
Juls- Someone's really stubborn with her mild burns.
Kaitlyn- *Jumps on her*.
Juls- I touch the floor unlike you hahaha.
Dylan- After this battle, TEAM 2 GETS TO THE FINALS!!!
Kids- YEAAAAHHHH.
Ryan- There we go "Kaitlyaners"!
Dylan- The next battle between team 1 and team 3 will decide who will battle for the win against team 2. See you, after the advertisements.
Kids- HAHAHAHA.
Dylan- *Pretends to have an earbud*. Yeah? Everything ready? Alright. Aaaand here we are again at the 2 VS 2 battle. Before the advertisements our team 2, formed by Kaitlyn and Ryan, won their two battles, classifying directly into the finals. Team 1 and 3 will compete now to see who will create a challenge for team 2 at the finals. Ready teams?
Juls- *Gets on Nick's shoulders*. Yep *thumbs up*.
Dylan- *Looks at the opposite corner*.
Jacob- *Helps Emma recolocate*. All set!
Dylan- Ready... steady... GO!!!
Juls- Hold on Nick, just walk I got this.
Nick- You sure?
Juls- Yep, I know her weak points, she's like a sister to me. Now, run!
Emma- *Grabs Juls by the arms*. Gotcha.
Juls- Not today honey, I already know little Em haass... tickles on her inner elbow! *Tickles Emma's arm*.
Emma- HAHAHAHA WAIT NO!
Juls- *Pulls Emma's arm and throws her away*.
Jacob- What in the WWE was that...?
Juls- Yes! I got it, I got it, I got it, EH!
Nick- *Does a little dance with Juls*. We got it, we got it, we got it, EH!
Dylan- *Blows the whistle* STOP! Lemme hear ya' again "Julsickers" because TEAM 3 IS IN THE FINALS!
Kids- YEEEEAAAAAHHH.
Jacob- Oh come on, man!
Emma- Don't get mad Jacob it's just a game hahaha.
Jacob- I don't know if that was even legal...
Emma- Want a kiss in compensation?
Jacob- *Covers his face*. Hahaha, okay *gives her his cheek*.
Emma- Oh come on *turns his face to her and kisses his mouth*.
Kids- WWOOOOOOOOOOOO *start clapping*.
Jacob- Mentally I'm exactly like that.
Kaitlyn- Looks like someone needs more attention...
Jacob- Looks like someone is jealous she doesn't have a partner...
Kids- OOOOOOHHH.
Kaitlyn- I would have if I want it.
Kids- OOOOOOOHHHH.
Dylan- Oyak guys, enough. Let's get straight to the finals or what?
Kids- YEEEEAAAAAHHH.
Dylan- TEAM 2, KAITLYN AND RYAN VS TEAM 3, JULS AND NICK, ARE YOU READY?!
Kids- YEAAAH!!!
Dylan- I said, ARE YOU READY?!?
Kids- YEEEAAAAHH
Dylan- In 3... 2... 1... GO!!!
Juls- Not this time, little one.
Kaitlyn- Be careful who you call little, hottie.
Juls- *Grabs her hands* Dance with me, Kaitlyn.
Kaitlyn- Whenever you want... *grabs her hands and pulls sideways*.
Nick- *Makes balance* Woop.
Juls- Great balance my guy.
Kaitlyn- *Tries to push Juls*.
Juls- Get closer, get closer!! *Pushes Kaitlyn to the water*. YES!!!
Kaitlyn- Oh crap hahaha.
Nick and Juls- We got it, we got it, we got it, EH!
Kids- They got it, they got it, they got it, EH!
Nick- Shout-out to my Julsickers from Hackett's Quarry!!
Kids- EH-EH-EH-EH!!!
Dylan- *Blows the whistle* TEAM 3 WINS THE 2 VS 2 WATER BATTLE!!!
Kaitlyn- Great job Juls *hits her softly*.
Juls- Thanks, hottie hahaha.
Emma- Guys, it's almost time for lunch, get dried and dressed, we will continue after! *Grabs Juls' hand*. Hey, not you.
Juls- Can't I get dressed?
Emma- You have to confess first...
Juls- Confess what?
Emma- About Kaitlyn...
Juls- What's with Kaitlyn? Em I'm not getting to your point.
Emma- Oh come on, you're not stupid... the first battle you lost against her you blushed like never before, you got nervous...
Juls- Nervous? Me? Why would I?
Emma- You only get nervous when you're in love. Come on gurl *punches her soflty* I recognize that face...
Juls- Stop it Em, the fact that I find her hot and attractive doesn't mean I'm into her. Besides, I've known her for a week, I know I'm fast to fall for someone but don't exaggerate...
Emma- What about your face when Kaitlyn came to say you were at the top position of the hot ranking?
Juls- What face?
Emma- This one *smiles and pretends to act nervous*.
Juls- Oh come on hahaha, I don't do that.
Emma- Oh yes you do, it happens EVERY time.
Kaitlyn- Hey girls, aren't you going to change your clothes?
Juls- Umm... yeah, yeah, give us a second...
Kaitlyn- Okay but be fast! *Goes to the lodge*.
Emma- *Raises an eyebrow*.
Juls- Oh stop it you bitch... *hits her softly*.
Emma- I may not have got you at the game but I've got you now hahaha.

15:19 | July 3, 2021 - Ryan
Hackett's Quarry main lodge

Ryan- Guys, back to the pool!
Dylan- Hey Ry, can I be with you for the game?

I was waiting for this question...

Ryan- Are we gonna repeat it?
Dylan- I... I don't know, I thought the kids would want to.
Ryan- HEY KIDS!! Want to repeat the game from earlier?!
Jason- Can we play with you now?
Dylan- YES!! I'll be under *winks*.

Oh not there playboy...

Ryan- No you won't *winks*.

That's better.

Kaitlyn- Have you changed your partner already?
Ryan- Yeah... I'm with Dylan, sorry about that...
Kaitlyn- No, no problem tough guy, I know you like him better, I'll be with Juls.

Dang it she's still hot... what the fuck? How do I even decide? It's not like this happens to me everyday...

15:36 | July 3, 2021 - Abigail
Hackett's Quarry pool

What a fun day hahaha, and there's tomorrow, pool day again hahaha. Oh, fucking shit, Nick on a swimsuit is by far one of the best things I've seen ugh...

Nick- Hey Abi, wanna play now?
Abi- I'm not sure... it looks like fun though...
Nick- It is! Look at the kids, they're having the time of their lives, give it a shot, I'll carry you.
Abi- Hahaha okay gentleman...
Nick- *Gets in the pool*. Here, climb a bit on my shoulders.
Abi- *Sits on his shoulders*. Like this?
Nick- Perfect. Hey guys, new group is here!
Dylan- There you go Abi!
Zoe- I'll be the referee now!
Abi- Nick, I'm going to fall hahaha.
Nick- *Starts dancing*. Let's test you hahaha.
Abi- *Grabs his head*. Wait, no!
Nick- Abi, you're choking me hahaha.
Abi- Then stop dancing!
Nick- Okay sorry hahaha. Can you come closer please? Like, bowing your head.
Abi- *Bows her head near Nick's* What do you want? Hahaha.
Nick- *Kisses her cheek* Nothing, that's it.
Abi- *Blushes* O-okay...
Dylan- Off we go captain Ry!
Ryan- Wow, you weight much less than it seems.
Dylan- Okay bulky gym bro...
Ryan- It was a compliment haha.
Dylan- Then I've liked it hahaha. Nice one, I appreciated it.
Juls- Wow you weight nothing Kai hahaha.
Kaitlyn- 100 pounds of pure hotness *hair flip*.
Juls- 100 POUNDS?! Gosh girl I weight 150 hahaha.
Kaitlyn- And I'm 4.9 feet tall gurl hahaha.
Juls- So cute hahaha, I'm 5.5.
Kaitlyn- Okay "españolita" hahaha, friendly reminder I'm part Asian.
Juls- I'm taller than the Spanish average anyways haha.
Kaitlyn- I'm not over the Chinese one hahaha.
Dylan- Go for them!
Kaitlyn- Hey watch out! *Grabs Dylan's hands*.
Juls- It's not fair, guys are stronger! And this dude is like 6 feet tall, why are you on top Dylan?
Dylan- His idea...
Ryan- He weights a lot less than it seems.
Juls- But you're still stronger, and a lot taller, damm haha.
Kaitlyn- Not Dylan haha.
Dylan- Hey! Watch your mouth, you b-
Kaitlyn- *Throws Dylan backwards* Hahaha, sorry bro.
Dylan- The strength of a lesbian...
Kaitlyn- I'm bisexual, ugh.
Ryan- Copy that *winks*.
Dylan- Anyways bisexual folks... look at those two hahaha.
Abi- I heard you, Dylan!
Dylan- I know!
Abi- Hahaha.
Nick- What were they saying?
Abi- Nothing, don't mind them haha.

21:48 | July 3, 2021 - Dylan
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins

What a day, I'm pretty tired haha. I'm definitely going for him, I can, I'm handsome, I'm funny, I'm-

Ryan- Hey bud *pats his back*.

Completely falling for this bisexual, hot jerk.

Ryan- We're staying by the tree to chat a bit before going to bed, you know, moments without kids... anyways, wanna join?
Dylan- Sure...
Emma- Good night girls *closes the door*, that was the last cabin, something to talk about?
Juls- Not me, I was waiting for you haha.
Nick- How was the terrible lost, Jacob? Hahaha.
Jacob- Oh don't start again...
Kaitlyn- Don't tease him, he doesn't like losing hahaha.
Emma- Come on baby boy *caresses his cheek and kisses him*.
Abi- Anyways, I'm a bit tired, I'm leaving to bed.
Nick- I'll go with you.

21:59 | July 3, 2021 - Kaitlyn
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins

Kaitlyn- Hey Jakey! Wait a second, come here.
Jacob- Yes?
Kaitlyn- Want to get updated with your thing with Emma.
Jacob- What thing? We just... are...
Kaitlyn- You are what?
Jacob- I don't know Kai, let's take things slowly right?
Kaitlyn- I don't know, it's you who started fast with her... I thought you already had the label of "couple".

22:03 | July 3, 2021 - Julia
Hackett's Quarry camp cabins

Juls- Hey Em! *Whispers*. What was that "baby boy" thing, gurl? Hahaha.
Emma- I also call you baby girl sometimes hahaha.
Juls- *Raises an eyebrow*.
Emma- Ugh, okay, I MAY have gotten things a little bit too far with Jacob...
Juls- Have you labeled already?
Emma- Not really... for me it's more of a summer fling and that's it.
Juls- You don't want to date him?
Emma- He lives four states away from NY...
Juls- Just be sure you make it clear to him... *kisses her* good night baby *gets inside cabin 2*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 24 38
!!! Disclaimer !!! This is an interactive fanfiction about the game "The Quarry". You will have choices, not as many as in the game, but I tried my b...
131K 4.2K 27
(THE QUARRY X READER INTERACTIVE FIC) "Bears? Those aren't fucking bears..." In which 10 teen summer camp counsellors spend an extra night at Hackett...
75.8K 1.5K 95
Fandoms: - MHA/BNHA - JJBA - Call of Duty - Harry Potter - Hogwarts Legacy - Danganronpa - Detroit: Become Human - Marvel - The Quarry - Deathnote ...
23.4K 604 33
nick furcillo x fem!reader | y/n custos decides to join her brother in becoming a counselor at Hacketts Quarry Summer Camp. expecting to gain fun mem...