Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

Por _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... Más

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 2 - I will not lose!
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 15 - I challenge you!
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this
Drawings
Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 21 - Sleepy time
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!
More drawings
Chapter 25 - Baji best boy
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!

2.6K 93 70
Por _Kira_Art_

Sorry for my long absence, but here we go again.

Below there is the drawings for @emandem2015 and @xXdaydreamXx0. I hope I managed to mirror yours two Y/n's as you imagined it🙂

This one is for @emandem2015, hope you like it. (Can I say that she kinda look like female Albedo😂)

And this one is for @xXdaydreamXx0, I hope I made the white part in the front right.

The both of you asked for some kind of wolf cut and you two really made a mini challenge for me cuz' I've never drawn that style of hair so that was new for me🥲 I hope I did it right.

Apart from this I have nothing else to say, so here's the chapter!

________________________________________________________________

3 POV

Watching the two blondes fight made you took the opportunity to take a closer look at the fighting style of the enemy, Inui.

You were already able to defeat him once so it shouldn't be a problem to do it again.

You could notice that Chifuyu was tired from thhe way he breathed, because of Kisaki and Hanma.
'I think I should help him' you thought but you looked at Take who was facing Koko, you saw that he was... hugging him?
Well the important thing is that he can go against him.

"Y/n... you can also help me here..." Chifuyu said breathing for exhaustion taking your attention, "A-ah, right, I'm coming"

Approaching Chifuyu you put your hand on his shoulder "If you're tired you can take a break, I'll take care of it here" "Don't worry, I can still do it" he said smiling straightening up.
"But Hanma and Kisaki took good care of you, go sit for a couple of minutes so you can recover"
"But-" "No buts, don't worry, already once I managed to defeat him" you smiled at him with your eyes closed proudly, trying to reassure him and it worked.

He nodded and went to sit on one of the benches nearby.

In the meantime, Inui was watching you all the time since you approached Chifuyu.
He watched you without losing even one of your expressions, looking at your eyes as they shone with that clear blue like the sea, or how you smiled making even the sun jealous to have such a bright and sweet smile.
The more he looked at you, the more he felt his cheeks blush, obviously remaining serious.

Since he was a child he didn't care about being in a relationship or girls in general, the only thing he cared about was his sister, Akane, Shinichiro and the Black Dragons.
He has always been the kind of guy who didn't care about these things even though enough women tried to ask him for his number or showed interest in him. Even Koko had told him many times that he should try to go in a relationship.
But he ignored him every time.

He had never considered falling in love or being in a relationship, because he had never thought about it. But he changed his mind from that day when a certain girl with hair (h/c) and (f /c) knocked him down and defeated him.

When he first saw her with Hakkai and Yuzuha he thought she was just a normal girl like everyone else with nothing special, just an enemy of the Black Dragons along with her brother.
But then when the girl defeated him, he was left speechless, because it happened all too fast in a short time and before he could realize he was already on the ground destroyed.

And when he looked at the girl for the first time so close, his eyes finally opened and he realized that he was wrong, that she was not a girl like any other, neither in appearance nor in her attitude. As if all these years he had a fog in front of his eyes and she for the first time managed to make that fog disappear, opening his eyes.

The more he looked at her the more he felt his heart beat faster and faster, this feeling was new to him and it was certainly strange. As if he didn't want that moment to end, that he would do anything for knowing her and protect her..... as if, he was in love with her.... so is this what it feels like when you are in love with someone?

From that day Inui totally changed his point of view about being in a relationship with someone. The only girl he cared about was Y/n, the only girl he would be in a relationship with and the only girl he could see a future together.

Inui came to his senses when a fist made contact with his face, causing him to wobble backwards. He looked ahead and saw that it was Y/n who punched him.
Feeling hot liquid flowing from his nose, he knew he was bleeding from his nose, wiping with the back of his hand.

"Don't be distracted while you're fighting," you said giggling

Inui blushed slightly, remembering why he was distracted "You don't need to remind me" he ran towards you to punch you but you dodged sideways and then kicked him in his face but Inui managed to stop it in time by taking your leg and throwing you away.

"Y/n!" Chifuyu called you worried, ready to intervene at any moment, after all this was your first battle as an official member of Toman "Quiet Chifuyu, I'm fine, you don't need to help me" you reassured him getting up "Last time you managed to defeat me just because you caught me off guard," Inui told you
"Aah ha, I think quite the opposite, you don't need to make excuses, you know, admitting that a girl has managed to defeat you is not embarrassing." You sighed
You were about to run towards Inui but a laugh from behind you stopped you and you looked back to see what was happening. Seeing Taiju laughing you wondered what had happened, but before you could understand what was happening Taiju hit Mitsuya in the face causing him to fly back, passing out.

"Mitsuya!!" You and Take screamed together but to the less attention you had on yours opponents you were both knocked down. Takemichi with a kick in the belly from Koko and you with a kick in the back of the head from Inui, making you dizzy and falling to the ground.

You tried to get up but because of that blow from th back of your head you were having a hard time standing, thus falling back to the ground as a result.

Chifuyu ran towards you kneeling in front of you "Dumb, I knew I had to help you"

You used him as a support to get up on your knees, you looked at Inui who looked at you from top to bottom "Now who's the one to get distracted while fighting?"

"TAIJUUU!!! I'll kill you!!" Hakkai yelled as he ran towards Taiju with a dagger in his hand

Takemichi seeing the scene stood up and went in the middle of them giving a punch to Hakkai, taking the blade in his hands "Ughh ... You don't understand Hakkai?If you do that you will become a fucking irredeemable bastard!! You know that's not how it works. "
Hakkai was shocked, decreasing his grip on the dagger, Takemichi took the dagger and threw it.
"I'll show you what it means to fight!" He said turning to Taiju that looked pissed

You got up to get a better look and MAYBE help Take if he had need your hand.
"Y/n, you sure you can do it?" "Don't worry, I'm better now my head was just spinning for just a couple of seconds." You smiled at Chifuyu

"Haven't you learned your lesson inadequate yet?!"

"Haven't I "learned my lesson"?! This is my one and only quality. AAAAHHHH!!" Take ran to Taiju only to be beaten. So again and again, just to get them from Taiju.
"Takemichi!" Hakkai tried to stop him but to without success.

"How many more punches do I have to give you until you're satisfied?" Taiju said irritably as Take wasn't giving up. By now Take had his face full of blood and wounds, ruined, with a swollen eye.
"I won't lose" he said, barely standing upright, "Why don't you give up ?! You're too weak to go against Taiju!" Hakkai yelled

Chifuyu looked at him worried "Takemichi you did your best ... that's enough, we lost" he said looking down.
"No Chifuyu ..... we have not lost, as long as at least one of us remains standing the Toman will never lose." You straightened up approaching Hakkai "So you can count on me and Takemichi, because we will never give up" you said looking at Take with admiration.

"Y/n ..." Hakkai said silently

Seeing your brother standing still for a couple of minutes worried you wanting him to go see what's wrong with him but you stopped seeing him straighten up "Taiju I'll beat you ... and take control of the Black Dragons!"

Everyone was surprised but by now you knew of his crazy ideas coming from him, letting out a laugh but you stopped putting a hand in front of your mouth. This was no time to laugh

He ran to Taiju trying to strike but was sent backward near yours and Hakkai feet. "Brother are you okay?! Damn that punch must have hurt" you tried to joke to relieve the tension "Nah, it's like being slapped by Hina" joke Take in return getting up with your help.
'So I take it as a yes' you thought.

Takemichi tried again, running towards Taiju with the determination to hit him, while he was running he remembered why he was doing it and everything that had happened. Even if the chance of winning was very small, he had to try!
This time even though Taiju hit him again, Take managed to hit Taiju in the face, causing him to kneel.

Take is shipped back to your direction. Nobody could believe what had just happened, "WOOOOO !!! GOOD JOB TAKE !!" You cheered for Take by running towards him to help him get up "You did it brother!" You smiled at him and he returned your smile even if tired.

Hakkai joined you "Takemichi please stop. You can't continue like this" "...Hakkai, fighting is not painful, what hurts more than anything else is loneliness." Saying this he smiled and squeezed the hand you were holding him to help him not to fall, you squeezed it back knowing what he was talking about.

"Hakkai ... you can talk to me about everything, both me and my sister, because we are friends, aren't we?" At those words Hakkai began to cry and knelt down looking at Take

"Takemichi ... please help me !!" Seeing him in that state, your heart squeezed and you knelt and hugged him

"Hakkai of course we'll help you, leave it to us." You said stroking his head to calm him, feeling his arms squeeze you, you smiled.

"It is not possible..."
"Are you kidding me?" Inui and Koko said shocked to see Taiju kneeling on the ground, BOOM! This is to underestimate your enemy!

"The captains of the Toman are badasses!" Mitsuya said smiling, he had just woken up but he managed to see the scene of Taiju falling to his knees.
"Holy shit partner!"

"Hakkai, the person you want to protect, I'll protect her for you!"

"You're wrong Takemichi" Hakkai said through tears looking towards Take, you move away from Hakkai to look at him better "my face doesn't even have a bruise and Yuzuha was beaten to blood .... I wanted to protect Yuzuha but ... I didn't have the courage to oppose Taiju. "

You looked at him confused as both Take and Mitsuya, "Actually, I've been protected all this time ... I lied to you"

"Uh?"

"The only one who protected me was Yuzuha, all this time."

"Hakkai ... so it was you who was protected? Was everything you told about protecting her a lie?" Take asked in shock

"I told you everything she did for me just by making it look like I did it ..." he looked down unable to make eye contact with anyone
"This is really an piece of shit behavior"

"That's enough Hakkai."

"Hakkai, it's enough for a girl to take them for you. But lying about protecting her? This is a cheap shot," Koko commented.
"Stop it! Hakkai is not to blame, I decided it!"

"Forgive me, you were put in the middle because of me, because I lied .... I was so afraid of Taiju that the best choice seemed to me to kill him, only to escape my weakness." He squeezed the fists that rested on his lap, turning his knuckles white.
You didn't know what to say, you felt sorry for Hakkai, even though he lied that he was protecting his sister, you couldn't blame him. Besides, there shouldn't be anything wrong with him being defended by a girl ...

Eventually discovering that it was Yuzuha protecting Hakkai, it only made you admire Yuzuha more than before. You mirrored yourself a lot in her because you too would have protected your brother at any cost, even if in your case more than anything else you protect each other's backs.

".... Hakkai. You suck! But don't think you're the only one." Takemichi said smiling "I suck even more"

Mitsuya stood up approaching Take "You really suck Hakkai. I told you not to hate the situation you were born into, but in reality, I've always hated mine.
Once fed up I ran away from home leaving my two sisters alone, the next day my mother gave me a good slap, but immediately after, she gave me a hug .... while she was crying she said "I'm sorry to make you bear all this"." He ducked in front of Hakkai
"Hakkai, don't think you're the only one who wants to escape. We are all weak, that's why we have a family and we will not abandon you for such a lie" he smiled and went beside Take, so did Chifuyu.

"Hakkai" you called him to get his attention, he looked at you with tears in his eyes. Smiling softly, you took his cheeks and wiped the tears with your thumbs "Being weak is not a weakness, that's why there is a family, where we are strong united and where no one is abandoned even if he lied about something. So let us take care of it." you stood up approaching Take "Because Toman is like a family, and you are now part of this family so no member of the Toman will not be harmed."

Hakkai hearing those words from his comrades, managed to gain the determination and courage he needed to go against his brother. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" getting up he took off the top of his uniform.
'Well I see that the muscles are inheriting them from his brother... I mean! This is not the time for such thought's, especially not in church!' You recovered with slightly flushed cheeks from the thoughts you just had

"Taka, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Y/n, you all looks like shit. Thanks, I'm not afraid anymore."
Walking towards Taiju he looked him in the face "I will never put on the Black Dragons uniform again"

"Huh?! You think you can fool you into being stronger! Family ?! who is your real family ??
It's fucking me!! "

"Enough Taiju!! Don't put your hands up on Hakkai!" But before Taiju could hit him Hakkai punched him in the face but didn't made him kneel, * cough * like Take before * cough *

"To protect Yuzuha and my friends !! I WILL DEFEAT YOU TO PROTECT MY TRUE FAMILY !!!" Hakkai attacked Taiju but he managed to dodge certain attacks.
"Hakkai has changed..." Chifuyu said "Yeah *sniff*, they sure grow up so fast *sniff*" you said dramatically wiping fake tears from your eyes. Chifuyu looked at you dazed by your behavior while Mitsuya giggled.

"He doesn't want to kill Taiju , but defeat him... Takemichi, the future will change! "

Taiju got angry and decided to knock Hakkai out with a fist sending him to the ground easily, he spoke of not wanting to kill both his siblings but you didn't heard well so you weren't so sure"... You bastards will have to die here too, and you can't even escape because I've got a 100 of my men out here surrounding the church. " He said turning to you

' "On Christmas day he'll be alone" said Koko, "there won't be anyone with him" said Koko, well... bullshit'

"I never thought of running away, Chifuyu, Y/n, if we don't destroy BD the future won't change."

"Pfft- we're dead," Mitsuya laughed

"Before I died I wanted to at least find out how One Piece will end, what a drag" you laughed sadly
"Huh? Why are you laughing!? This is not a game, you could really die!"

'We aren't in Squid Game?...'

"Sorry Yuzuha, I'm sorry if you suffered all this alone while protecting Hakkai, I respect you." Mitsuya said stroking Yuzuha's head "but now leaves it to us"

No so after you could hear the noise of a motorcycle from outside... wait, won't that be ?!- "it's Mikey's CBT250T!" Mitsuya said.

'I respectfully think we have now won hands down' you thought as Mikey opened the door and entered the room.
"Merry Christmas." Mikey said looking up at us .... huh?! You go into the church and you see your comrades beaten up like shit and the first thing you say is merry christmas?!

Looking clearly the scene, Mikey became serious "Black Dragons?"
Mitsuya bowed apologetically "it's all my fault, I broke the pact we made... because I was irresponsible and now we are fighting against them. As you can see."

"Mmmhh... My brother recognized... the sound of your" impusle "and then Baji said to me "only Mitsuya's bike can have such a sweet sound". He smiled "the two of them brought me here"

'... likely Baji was with Mikey now though... what does he mean his brother?' And for a second you and Mikey met your eyes and he got more serious seeing how your face was, obviously not as bad as your brother's tho.

"So you guys are fighting these three, aren't you?" He turned to Taiju "so you're the invincible Mikey" ... "what are you doing in the middle of the balls? I just wanted to ride a motorcycle with my friends. If Mitsuya dies then Baji and my brother will be very sad"

Takemichi finally realized what was happening to Mikey and he got worried for his sanity, before he could say anything Taiju hit him right in the face knocking him unconscious and surprising everyone. "Was Mikey... defeated? He's gonna be kidding isn't he?" You said with wide eyes "Taiju son of a bitch, I'll kill you" Mitsuya ran to Taiju to beat him and you tried to stop him knowing that he could not do anything.

Mitsuya, however, stopped abruptly seeing Mikey get up "But how..." "I let you punch me to punish myself" immediately after he gave him his deadly kick sending him to the ground unconscious.... one blow, he defeated him with one blow.

"Boss!!" "T-Taiju landed in one shot, so that's the strength of the invincible Mikey" commented Koko

"Shit, he got me worried"

"My brother and Baji, and all of you guys, are always in my heart. That's what makes me strong" Mikey smiled at you "come on guys, let's go, even if Christmas is over let's go on a ride"

"Wait! Where the fuck do you think you're going !! This battle isn't over yet Toman! Koko, let our men in!" Said Taiju who woke up.
Mikey looks at Taiju bored "Taiju the Black Dragons is strong... but they can't create a new era. We would be the ones who will create the new era, you stay still and watch"

"Koko!! Let the others in!!" "Boss... we lost." Koko said shocked in front of the entrance. Taiju not understanding and pissed ran towards the entrance falling on his knees, all his strongest mens were... defeated.
Draken who was sitting on the steps turned and saw the door open and the others inside "Oh? Are you done in there? We are done here. Oi! Baji hurry up, come here!" Draken said looking towards Baji who was at the bottom of the staircase who was stepping on one of the Black Dragons "Yes, I'm coming!"

Meanwhile inside they still did not know that the 100 men were defeated and they were preparing to fight them "Take maybe it's better if you leave your two vice-captains to fight now, you did too much" you smiled at your brother trying to see if he needed a hand "I can still fight though" "I would listen to Y/n for this time, partner, you look like shit."

"I think the second division will have to raise hell. Eh, hakkai?" "Yup!"

The five of them were walking towards the exit but stopped when they saw Draken enter, with a smiling Baji. "Eh? Why are you guys so tense?"
"Draken?!"
"I beat everyone out here," he indicated the exit

"You mean WE beat everyone out here" Baji corrected him "Yes yes, we"

Not believing their words you started running out followed by the four boys and Yuzuha "the Toman won" shouted Mikey
"How cool! You guys are great, we thought it was the end for us!"
"Woahh!!"

"Incredible ..." "Take, Baji and Draken are very cool right? -" Looking at Take you saw that he was crying "mission completed" hearing that sentence you understood what he meant and nodded "yes, mission completed"

Takemichi relaxed, draining the adrenaline he had in his body as he passed out. Before you could take him Mitsuya took him on his shoulders, being careful not to drop him. "Thanks Mitsuya"
"No, thanks to you two.
Mikey, Draken, Baji, we beat BD thanks to you three... but tonight's MVP is Takemichi"

"Yeah, yeah, sure, but I'm just letting him be the MVP only for this time and then I've defeated more enemies than Draken!" Baji said smiling, showing his canines, "Eh?! What are you saying? Obviously I defeated more than you!"
"You don't seem to know how to count well, go back to school!"
"Said the one who doesn't even know how to write in his own language" "Eh?!! You want to fight Draken!"

"Baji-san, Draken is right this time" Chifuyu said looking at Baji who was insulted "Chifuyu, which side are you on?! I will no longer be your captain but I am always your ex-captain and this gives me the authority to beat you!" He said gripping his head "Baji-san stop! It hurts"

At the chaos that was happening you could not help but laugh, it was needed  after an evening like that. You felt someone hug you from behind and a weight on your shoulder and you immediately understand who it was, you stroked his hair showing him that he had your attention "Mikey, how are you?" "I should ask you that, you look awful." At that sentence you laughed nervously "ehem... by the way, before when you mentioned your brother, are you sure you are fine? If you need to let off steam or to talk to someone I'm here me. U know" At those words you felt his grip on you tighten"I... I'm fine, I just miss Shin and I feel like something inside of me is devouring me..."

.... "If you need an exorcism better do it now while we are still in church" you joked trying to cheer him up a bit. Mikey pouted at that joke and let you go "It's not funny Y/n-chin" "I'm joking!! But if you think you feel lonely, know that you are wrong because you have many people who love you and think about you, for sure your brother will be watching you from up there and will always be by your side. I can't tell you if it's true but when I miss my mom I like to believe that she is watching over me and Takemichi. " Looking at the sky full of stars you remembered when your father tried to calm you down whenever you missed her and explained how she is always close to you without leaving you alone.

"Anyway! Now enough with the sad themes let's go to the others who have already in front of the bikes." You took Mikey's hand and ran to the others. Seeing Mitsuya who was about to go up with Take still unconscious on his shoulder, Mikey stopped him "Mitsuya could I take Takemichy with me, I have to take him somewhere" "Oh, alright"

"Y/n-chan, you come with me" Draken said sitting on his bike "Ok?"

You saw that Chifuyu and Baji would go home together and Yuzuha would go with Mitsuya and Hakkai, you greeted the others and Draken and Mikey started the bikes going to the destination. "May I know where we are going? Because I am very sure this is not the way to our house..."

"We're going to Hina" Draken said those few words and you immediately understood what was going to happen, after a couple of minutes you saw Take waking up and talk to Mikey. "We're there," Mikey said as he stopped the bike and so did Draken. Getting off the bike you noticed Hina and Emma standing sideways, Take went in front of Hina and you stepped aside along with Draken and Mikey.

Emma seeing your wounds on your face got worried "Y/n what happened to you ?! Who did this!" "Just someone from the Black Dragons" you didn't specify who "If I find out who that bastard is I'm going to beat him up, how dare he ruin your pretty and gorgeous face" "Emma, ​​calm down" said Draken putting his hand over Emma's head soothing her and silencing her immensely. You giggled at that

Looking at the scene in front of you it was very funny, seeing Takemichi apologize on his knees crying in front of Hina it was funny or at least for you and Mikey, Emma was crying instead. It was like watching a drama series.

At least they talked to each other and clarified everything, and thank God it ended with them getting back together because otherwise I would have dragged my brother myself to apologize to Hina for what he did!

________________________________________________________________

After 1 month I believe (?) That I don't update I finally did.

Sorry for my long absence but I had various reasons.

1. I was on vacation with my family and couldn't update because I didn't have time

2. I was concentrating more on playing Genshin Impact, especially now that Sumeru is coming out.

3. I had lost the desire and inspiration to continue this story, even though I wanted to continue the book, I had no ideas

I hope you can forgive me and thank you for the comments you are leaving, if there weren't for those I don't know if I would have wanted to continue the book😅

Next chapter we enter the Tenjiku Arc, YaY my favorite arc!
And what is yours?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...