How to escape deep sea metro

By sand-expirah

This is Koda. He is a teenage boy who's been forced to fight as an octarian in Lord Tartars army. After meeti... More

Who I am
238
On repeat
Good bye dear friend
Insecurity
Overcoming social anxiety
Trying to explain
Koda
The dream
Thoughts
Love
Loud
Comforting
I love that she's afraid
She knew what she was doing
She likes me back
The plan
Relax
Father
Son
Sanitized
Taken son
Freedom
Flow
Fresh start
I cant find Kodu
Is he really my son?
DNA
Talking again
Walking again
Funeral
The final day
Hallucinate
Michiru
Guilt
Kodi
Koda the simp
Help
Michiru and Koda
All of us

The new girl

12 0 0
By sand-expirah

DAY 5

Today we met 248s replacement. Her number used to be 179 but since she moved up a rank in the octo training programs she got 248s old number. She wouldn't have been able to train in sector 8 if he hadn't left because we have a max capacity.She entered sector 8 with the top octos behind her they marched her over to 248s old room then left. She was 1 of the cutest octolings i've ever seen. She had small butterfly lips and big blue eyes. She was really short; she almost looked like she belonged in sector 4. Her tentacles were long and reached her hips. She had lots of curves and had small hands. The way her tentacles draped over her shoulders and onto her wide hips gave me this weird feeling I can't describe even if I tried. I do feel as if I should introduce myself to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...