Them and Her

By Mira5876h

Starting her second year of college as a literature major student, Nevaeh Violet was all alone, no friends or... More

Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 52

62.1K 1.8K 439
By Mira5876h

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she stared up at the ceiling. She recalled that memory, it was her first time hurting herself, and she was only 12 years old.

She breathed out a shaky breath, feeling Theo's lips on those scars, she cried more when she felt him kiss them gently while running his thumbs over them.

A hand cupped her cheek, she leaned into it, looking at Angel who was crouching down beside her, wiping her tears with the pads of her thumbs.

He leaned down and kissed her tears away, letting his lips linger on her forehead. He knew, they all knew what these scars were and what they meant.

Her eyes closed, hearing Theodore whisper softly, his lips lingering on her inner thigh, "Beautiful, so beautiful." He kissed her scars one more time before kissing her clothed pussy.

He hooked his thumbs on the underwear band and pulled them down swiftly, throwing them on the floor.

She was soaked, her arousal slightly leaking down. Without hesitation he liked her pussy from the bottom to the top, he sucked on her nub, slightly biting it.

Her eyes squeezed shut, her hands tightened around the silk bedsheets with every lick of his tongue. He ate her out like she was his last meal, devouring her.

Her hand tugged at his soft black hair, pushing his head deeper on her clit. He flicked his tongue, erupting a lid moan from her parted lips.

The feeling in her stomach intensified, she was close, but she didn't want it to stop, she wanted it more, she felt good, amazing even.

She tried holding it, but that trying quickly went out the window when he bit her nub harshly, sending electric shocks all over her body.

She came undone, moaning loudly with her mouth open, her eyes shut tightly. The hand on his hair tightening.

She kept her eyes closed as she breathed deeply, her head still dizzy from the intense orgasm she just had.

She felt Theo shuffle a bit, his body heat engulfing her, his lips smashed against hers roughly, she could taste herself on him.

He leaned over her, taking the condom from Angel's stretched hand and tearing it open, he pulled his boxers off, his cock coming out free, long, hard and ready.

Her eyes widened, he was big which made her nervous, his tip red and glistening with cum. He rolled the rubber on his shaft, looking at her.

He leaned down, capturing her lips in a sweet passionate kiss, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, "Yes."

He inched forward, alinging himself at her wet entrance, slowly, he inserted the tip, gritting his teeth to stop himself from slamming into her tight hole, it was about her, not them.

Nevaeh gasped, feeling a slight pinch, her eyes slightly tearing up. He thrusted in deeper, his eyes dark with lust.

Pleasure started taking over her at this point, no longer wanting him to go slow.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, bringing him closer and making his cock slide in deeper. A loud moan threatened it's way up her throat, but she bit her lip, keeping it there.

He leaned down, thrusting harder into her, he kissed her neck, leaving wet trails of kisses down her throat to her breasts.

"Don't be quite now, I want to hear you." He grunted, going harder with each thrust, but not hard enough, she wanted more.

"More." She spoke, her voice laced with need.

He looked at her, his breathing hard, "You gonna be a good girl and take my cock?" He bit her lip, thrusting in deeper.

She moaned, nodding her head, "y-yes dadd-" She didn't finish her sentence before he pounded into her.

His head lied on her neck, nibbling on her flesh as he pounded into her, all gentleness out the window.

His hand went between her thighs, circling her clit as his cock slid in more deeper and harder into her tight pussy, hitting her g-spot repeatedly.

His hand wrapped around her soft neck, squeezing as he thrusted his hips at a more urgent pace, his cock sliding in and out of her with need and want.

His balls slapped against her ass with each thrust, he rubbed her clit harshly, adding to the pressure building in her stomach.

"D-daddy." She cried, tears spilling down her cheeks.

"I know baby, I know." He groaned in her ear, sucking on her neck and leaving wet kisses all over.

Her teary eyes connected with Hades as he held her jaw and turned her to look at him, his hand wrapped around his cock, his eyes hooded.

Theo pounded harder, her mouth dropping open with a loud whimper, Hades took the opportunity and slipped his cock in her mouth.

She immediately wrapped her lips around him, taking him in her mouth.

She hollowed her cheeks and sucked, swirling her tongue on his tip, tasting the salty white cum.

Hades groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure with his eyes closed, he wrapped her hair around his fist and pushed her head down.

She gagged, breathing in through her nose and taking him down her throat, she felt his tip touch the back of her throat.

She looked up at him through her lashes, tears in her purple eyes, this sight alone made him twitch in her mouth, but he held himself.

Her breasts bounced up and down with Theo's hard pounds, his hand went up and pinched her nipples, running his thumb over them.

She moaned when he hit a spot, the vibrations around his cock sending shivers down his spine.

He grunted, shoving more of his cock down her throat, she bit down on his tip gently making him groan, twitching inside her.

She run her hand up and down his thigh, digging her nails in his skin as Theo thrusted into her harder.

He went to move away when he twitched, nearing his orgasm. She held onto his thigh, not letting him move and taking him in more.

She licked his tip one last time be he came in her mouth, his hot salty cum ran down her throat, she shallowed every drop, licking his tip one last time before taking him out off her mouth.

She gave his tip a kiss and looked up at him, her mouth dropped open with a breathless moan leaving her lips.

He leaned down, smashing his lips against hers sweetly, tasting himself in the kiss, he wrapped his hand at the nape of her neck and bought her in closer, deepening the kiss.

She bit his lower lip, feeling her stomach tighten with each passing second and with each hard thrust.

She moaned through the kiss, feeling herself loosing control.

Theo grunted, feeling her clench around him, his hand landed on her hip, going harder and burying his head in her neck.

He released her neck, leaning back and looking down at her.

She wrapped her arms around Theo's neck, small moans gracing their ears.

She felt him twitch, thrusting one more time. The tightening in her stomach exploded, she bit down on his shoulder, tears falling down her cheeks.

He stilled inside her, filling the condom with his cum, he groaned in her ear, shivering when she breathed heavily in his ear.

He held himself with his arms, looking down at her with soft eyes, he leaned down and kissed her forehead before gently pulling out.

Another foil wrapper was heard being opened, she glanced at Angel through hazy eyes, seeing him roll the condom on.

He got on the bed and stood between her thighs, he held his cock and ran his tip up and down her pussy lips, tapping it against her clit before slamming into her.

She cried out, gripping his shoulders tightly with her head tilted back, exposing her throat.

He rammed into her, kissing her throat and leaving harsh kisses from her collarbone to her breasts, leaving hickeys all over before taking her nipple into his mouth.

He bit it harshly before sucking it and lightning the sting, his hand traveled down to her clit, massaging her clit and pinching her nub tightly as he pounded harder into her, her body moving up and down from his harsh thrusts.

She gasped for breath, her back arching off the bed as she moaned loudly, feeling her stomach tighten and her pussy clenching around him.

He grunted, taking her hand and pressing it down on her lower stomach.

"You feel that?" He spoke in her ear, his voice hoarse and filled with darkness and lust.

She couldn't form any words, only nodding as he pressed her hand more on her stomach.

"You feel how deep I am? You feel how deep my cock is in your pussy?" He breathed heavily in her ear, not by all means slowing his movement, instead going harder and faster.

"D-daddy." She chocked out, tears of pleasure falling down her cheeks.

"You look so pretty when you cry." He groaned, going faster and burying his head in her neck.

She gripped his broad back, digging her nails into his back and running them down his whole back to his waist, leaving long scratch marks.

He moaned in her ear, his hand going to her back and lifting her back, making her lie flush against his sweaty chest.

"P-please." She begged, her voice coming out shaky.

He didn't answer, instead he moved faster and pinned her hands with his on the bed, he stared down at her with cold eyes, filled with danger and desire.

She stared back at him, her own eyes teary and filled with tears of pleasure with her mouth open with breathless moans.

He stared at her lips, leaning his head down. He held her jaw, forcing her mouth to open more.

He spat her mouth, then closed her mouth, holding her jaw tightly as she swallowed. His eyes darkened even more, feeling the urge to claim her lips, he did.

He smashed his lips against her, forcing his tongue inside her mouth. He bit her lip then sucked on it, feeling her arms wrapped around his neck and bringing him in closer.

He rammed into her one last time before he stilled. The ball in her stomach exploded, she clenched around him, seeing stars as she moaned through the kiss.

He leaned back, both of them breathing heavily as they stared at each other.

He bit his lip, looking down at her neck and breasts before looking back at her again, giving her one of his innocent smiles.

He shifted slightly, hissing when he slowly pulled out of her. He looked down at her swollen pussy, smirking and looking back at her.

Her head dropped on the pillow, her eyes closing for just a second before she felt a warm hand on her stomach.

She opened her eyes, seeing Jonathan staring down at her with a soft smile with a glass of water in his hand.

He helped her sit up, his hand on her back. She jerked away from his hand, her eyes wide.

She hoped he didn't feel the hard ridges of her scars.

She glanced at him, seeing his confused frown. She tapped his arm, snapping him out of his daze.

He looked at her, smiling unsurely and bringing the glass to her lips.

As soon as the rim of the glass touched her lips, she gulped down the water, feeling the refreshing liquid run down her throat.

She sighed with satisfaction when she was done. She thanked him shyly, her cheeks turning pink.

He just chucked in response and moved away.

The bed dipped, she looked and saw Hades kneeling between her thighs, his tattooed hands sliding up and down her thighs.

Although she was tired, she couldn't help but feel wet again at the sight of him, of all of them, and she was standing by what she said before,

She wanted them, and she was going to have them.

He slid into her slowly, his hands gripping her hips as he slowly thrusted into her, his eyes staring down where they're connected.

He looked back at her, their eyes connecting before he slammed into her.

Her head dropped back on the soft pillow with a loud surprised moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One more baby, just one more." Jonathan spoke in her ear, massaging her breasts with his huge hands.

Her eyes were filled with exhaustion, she so badly wanted to just sleep, but at the same time, she didn't want to.

Her throat and jaw ached, her whole body did, having Eliot's cock down her throat was harder then Hades', he was larger and thicker, making it hard for her to take him, but she successfully did.

Her eyes closed as she felt Jonathan slide inside her, a breathless moan leaving her lips.

And true to his word, one more time it was for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...