There's a Gay Spider-Man?| A...

Galing kay sillyvenuss

I saw a tiktok pov like this a couple months ago and just remembered it so I was like "slay let's make it a w... Higit pa

βœ°πΌπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›βœ°
βœ°πΆπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘βœ°
βœ°π‘‚π‘›π‘’βœ°
βœ°π‘‡π‘€π‘œβœ°
βœ°π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’βœ°
βœ°π‘­π’π’–π’“βœ°
βœ°π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™βœ°
A/N
A/N

βœ°π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†βœ°

526 18 0
Galing kay sillyvenuss

(Your Pov)

We immediately stood our ground, facing where they would come from. Everything was happening in an instant and my brain couldn't keep up with it.

"Sup, Pete? Y/N." A voice was heard. I looked around frantically, looking for the source of the sound. "How you like the new-new?" Max- Electro says. I noticed the glowing blue circle on his chest. "Look, you give it to me, I'm gonna
destroy it." He chuckles, "But I'll let you live. Don't make me a murderer, guys."

Peter 1 pulls his mask on and swings off with the box. Then, we hear him over comms, "Okay, guys. Here he comes." as Electro tries to catch him. We all pull our masks on and swing into action. "Hey, Max! I missed you, man!" Peter 3 says.

He quickly swings away just before he was almost hit with a lightning bolt. I start chasing Dr. Connors, being seemingly easy, but fast and big. The kid couldn't ever do this focusing on everything else. Just then, I hear Peter 3 and Max talking. "Max! Max, Max.. can we just talk for
a second? Just you and me, just-"

"Look who showed up! My old friends, Spider-Man and Arachnid." Max says, snarky. "I'm trying to save you, Max. That's all I've ever wanted." Peter tries to reason. "You're not trying to save me." Max denys. "I am." He argues. "You ain't even the shit no more." Electro scoffs. Peter sighs, and drops his head in defeat. "Don't worry about me. I saved myself. Burn up!" He says, trying to zap Peter as he dives away.

"Well, I got his attention. Now what?" Peter 3 asks, and I realize that Mr. Connors escaped while I was distracted.

I see Peter 2 handling him, so I go to help Peter 3. "Peter 1! We're gonna need Max's cure!" I yell. "Yeah! I'm on it!" He replies. "Peter, I need the Lizard cure!" Peter 2 yells out. "Uh, okay, okay!" He yells out.

Then, I get just barely hit by a lightning bolt, and fly into the scaffolding. "Sad to tell you, Sandman. Nobody'sgoing home!" I hear Max say. I swiftly climb up and find everyone else there, too. "What the hell is going on outthere?!" Peter 3 asks, helping me up, "I keep yelling at you, Peter-Two,
Peter-Two, Peter-Two!" "I know, but I thought you werePeter-Two?" "What?! I'm not Peter-Two!" Peter 2 and 3 bicker.

"Stop arguing! Both of you! Listento Peter-One. Look, we're clearlynot very good at this!" Peter 1 interrupts. "I know, I know, we suck. I-- Y/N and I don't know how to work as a team. Only a duo." Peter 3 cries out as I nod. "Me neither!" Peter 2 yells out.

"Well, I do! I have been in a team,okay? I don't want to brag, but Iwill. I was in The Avengers." Peter 1 informs us. "The Avengers?" Peter 2 asks. "Yeah!" "That's great! What is that?" He says. "Wait. You don't have The Avengers?" Peter 1 says, confused. "Is that a band? Are you in a band?" Me and Peter 3 ask.

"No, I'm not in a band. No, The Avengers is uh, uh... Earth's Mightiest-" He's cut off by a lightning bolt.

"How is this helping!?" Peter 2 asks frantically. "Look, it's not important. All we gotta do is focus, trust your tingle, and coordinate our attacks, okay?" Peter 1 plans. "Yes, okay. Let's pick one target." Peter 2 says, understanding. "Great." He replies.

"We take them off of the board-" "One at a time." Peter 3 and I say. "Now you got it! Okay, Peter One!" He says, pointing to himself, then pointing at Peter 2 as he says, "Peter 2!" then "Peter 3!!" He says, dramatically. "And Arachnid." I shrug.

"All right. Let's do this. Ready?" Peter 1 prepares. We all nod, except I notice Peter 3 has something on his mind. "Let's go!" We all start to run, but then Peter 3 says, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" stopping us. "I love you guys. " He breathes out, us all huddling around. "I love you, too." I mumble in his ear. We smile at each other and Peter 1 and 2 are just looking awkwardly. "Thank you." They both say.

"Alright, let's do this." Peter 1 says. We all throw on our masks again and swing off. We do a super cool superhero landing all together, but then Max, Sandman, and Mr. Connors are all directly across from us.

"Okay everyone, Sandman's first." Peter 1 says. "I'm gonna lead him inside the statue." Peter 2 says. "I'll meet you at the top!" Peter 3 replies. Just then, I see him get pinned down by Dr. Connors. I swing over to help him. I jump onto Dr. Connors and pull him off of Peter, so he could get up. "Guys, I'm at the top. I need the cure!" We hear over comms. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Peter 1 replies.

Peter 3 and I eventually get tired of Dr. Connors. "Just- Wait. Your. Turn, Doc!" Peter exclaimed.
"I’ll be right back, both of you. I love you!" He exclaimed, before hopping up to the top of the scaffolding. I run to the side to watch them, and to keep Mr. Connors at bay. Peter 3 grabs Sandman's cure—which was out of place— and jumps back out, going for the top. Right as he jumped, Max appeared right in front of him.

Peter 3 quickly dodged the lightning and threw the cure. I was so confused, but in a flash, Peter 1 catches it, activates it, and throws it to Peter 2. I let out a breath of relief, as the sand finally disappeared and Peter 2 was back. I swing up with everyone else. Then, Max came back right as I landed.

"How do we stop him?" Peter 2 asks. "I don't know." Peter 3 replies. "We've never seen him this powerful." I add. "It's the arc reactor, we've gotta get it off of him." Peter 1 informs us.

Max angrily shakes his head, his electricity getting stronger. "You’re not gonna take this away
from me." He says. I sense Peter 1 going to web him, and I go to stop him, but he's too quick. Max easily rips it off. "That’s not gonna work!" He says.

Max fires a huge electricity bolt at all if us, and we all jump and go to nearby scaffolding. "Okay, we gotta do this up close. Peter 2, go right. Peter 3, go left. Y/N, you're with Peter 3. On me!" Peter 3 instructs us. We all do the attempt to get the arct.. arc? Arc Reactor, off of Max.

Peter 1 goes for it, only to be shoved back with a blast of lightning.

Peter 2 goes for it, blasted again.

Peter 3 goes for it, against my screams of telling him it's too dangerous, with the cure in his hands. Again, blasted. 'You'd think they'd listen by now.' I sighed angrily to myself.

Then, I go behind Max, and try to get the arc reactor from there. Somehow, he deflects me, and blasts me straight into The Statue of Liberty. I fall through several layers before slamming on the scaffolding, coughing from dust and groaning in pain. 'I'm too old for this.' I complained in my head.

Then, I hear Dr. Connors' claws on the scaffolding. "Oh shit." I whisper as I hear the kids, Ned and MJ, still closing the portal. "Kids! What the hell are you doing? Close it!" I yell. Then, Dr. Connors goes right past me, towards them. "Fuck! MJ, Ned, run!" I say, running for the lizard. "And that is a lizard!" MJ points out. "No, no, it’s a big lizard!" Ned says, running with MJ. "What are you doing? Go! Go! Go!" I yell, attacking Dr. Connors. "Dr. Connors, stop god damn it!"

Dr. Connors slams me down and bolts for the kids. "Shit." I get up. Ned tries to open a portal, where would it go? God knows. I kick Dr. Connors just before he got to them. "MJ! The cure!" I say. She tosses it to me as Dr. Connors leaps at me. I catch it and quickly put it where he was gonna bite.

Green gas emerges from it, and Dr. Connors turns back into, well, Dr. Connors. I run over to the kids. "You okay?" I pant. "Yeah, we need to hide this thing, though." MJ reminds us. "Oh, right. Right, right." Ned says, opening a portal. Then, some dude, who definitely was playing dress up, walks out.

He's glaring at the kids, but looking at me oddly. "Where is he?" He asks. The kids start panicking and I start getting, just a bit scared, myself. "Before you do anything Mister-- Dr. Strange, sir, uh... Peter’s plan is working!" Ned informs. "What plan?" Dr. Strange asks. "He's curing them, sir." I tell him.

I point to Dr. Connors, who's still coming back. I wave at him and signal I'll be right there. Doctor Strange looks a bit surprised "Well, I’ll be damned." I scoff. Then he looks to Ned. "Did you just open a portal?" He asks. "Yes. Yes, sir. I did." Ned stutters.

"Of course he did, he's a special kid. What, you think he wouldn't? That sounds like discrimination to me." I say, my last sentence being in a sing-song voice. Strange rolls his eyes. "Who even are you?" He asks. "Oh, I'm—"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.7K 148 10
Updates are every 2-3 days after the last publish, I'm sorry if I don't post a new part within that span I'm kinda trying to keep up with school. Thi...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6K 207 16
A rewrite of my other story but more accurate to the timeline and will continue on. I do not own any of the characters in this story!
3.9K 101 9
y/n hale is Derek's (gay) little brother and he starts going to the beacon hills highschool after being homeschooled his entire life. there he meets...