Undertale x male reader

By RandomKid362

So harem book of Charas and Frisks x male reader but real description is below this. The only one of his pers... More

Bio
Prologue
The fall
Leaving?
Skelebros
Just keep moving Just keep moving
Learning and trying
Training
Fishy stuff
The hangout
A Robot Star Is Legal?!
Production stars
Mettaton the fight
Barrier
Hopes and dreams
Shorts
A new life?
AUs? What the hell are those?
What universe you from cuh
The smoke
This world shall know pain
Kidnapped
Coffee reigns
A battle
Horror
Velocity? What the hell is that?
Fighting a figure
Magic Training
This Is New
Meeting a Dictator
Embarrasment
RAGE
Rest and Confession
Just doing my thing
Only in Ohio
Doubt.

Home

993 22 9
By RandomKid362

I woke up to a sound.

(Y/N): Nrgh! Fuck off daytime!

Anonymous: Wake up you little shit.

Anonymous then pulled me off the bed as I hit the floor.

Ow.

Anonymous: Get up we're leaving.

I slowly get up with a tired expression I look at Anonymous as I yawn.

(Y/N): What time is it?

Anonymous: 4:00 am

(Y/N):

Anonymous: I have a good reason.

(Y/N): What's this good reason.

Anonymous: You're going home.

(Y/N): That's a pretty good reason.

Anonymous: So pack your stuff up so we can leave.

(Y/N): Ok.

I then went over to a briefcase and grabbed it as I put on my bed.

Time to get my clothes and weapons.

Anonymous: Also here.

Anonymous then handed me a sheath with a sword in it.

(Y/N): Ooooohhh a new sword.

Anonymous: Yeah, you seem to be getting better at using your sword so I thought you might want another one.

I smile.

(Y/N): Thanks anonymous!

Anonymous then walked away.

Nice I got a new weapon. Though I wonder how good I would be with a staff.

My new sword then glowed as it then transformed into a Bo staff.

I stare at it in disbelief.

(Y/N): Did it just shape shift to a staff?

(Y/N): ...Be a scythe.

The weapon then shape shift into a scythe.

Nice.

I then turn it back into a sword.

I got a shapeshifting weapon that can change its form to whatever weapon I desire. Should I get now clothes? Or keep the ones I have? Hmm I'll keep the clothes for now though I should go see my mom though she would be very worried about me. I mean the day I got home since coming out of the underground was her just being worried.

Flashback time

(Y/N) opens the door to his house.

(Y/N): Hey mom I'm back!

We then see (M/N) then menacingly go towards (Y/N) from the hall. Her face shadowed with darkness.

Mom: (F/N) (M/N) (L/N). WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!

(Y/N): Mom...I can explain.

(M/N) eyes shine with rage.

Flashback over asshats

I had a long long lecture and a lot of hugs and sadness happened that day.

I smile as I then stepped out of the cabin.

See ya, cabin I may return here every now and then but not for a while.

I then saw Anonymous standing at the front of the yard.

Anonymous: You ready?

(Y/N): Yup!

Anonymous then summoned a portal in front of him.

Anonymous: Let's go.

He walked into the portal as I sooner followed him with a smile.

We entered the portal and walked out as I saw a familiar looking mountain and felt a sense of home.

I took a deep breath and smelt the air.

I exhaled in relief and comfort.

Anonymous: Alright, brat your on your own I got things to do.

(Y/N): Ok! Bye Anonymous!

I then ran towards the city. I started running home, I want to see my mom.

I then ran past some people quickly as I then stopped at my house. I smiled lightly as I looked at some concrete and lifted a piece as I found the backup key to the house. I grabbed it as I then unlocked the door.

I walked in as I saw my mom asleep on the couch she looked tired. I went to a closet and grabbed a spare blanket. I then went over to my mom and put it on my mom, she seemed to relax a bit.

I then went to the kitchen and started making coffee. I made some food as well for my mom.

I put a note next to it. I then left locking the door behind me as I focused my senses on finding a presence. But I then lost focus as I heard an explosion.

(Y/N): Ayo!? What the fuck?!

I then felt a presence that is my enemy.

(Y/N): Ernesh...you mother fucker...

Velocity stage 1

I then blitzed over to the area.

I saw my friends all fighting the deviants as Ernesh sat on top of a car he looked at me and smirked evilly.

Ernesh: Well well...guess it is true you came back.

The deviants looked in my direction as so did my friends.

Frisk: (Y/N)?!

Chara: You came back.

I glared at Ernesh.

(Y/N): How about we don't play around and just get to the main attraction.

Ernesh: Your first day back and I arrived man that must suck for you. If I didn't come you could've been having a good reunion with your friends and your family.

I didn't talk I just took both of my swords out of their sheathes.

Ernesh: Ooh a new sword.

I then blitzed Ernesh with many sword attacks. He started blocking consecutively, he then struck my swords to the air as he then kicked me. I was knocked to the side a bit but quickly recovered as I then summoned a dragon skull and made it shoot bursts of beams. Ernesh started dodging to the sides.

I then teleported behind him as he turned around and struck his sword at me as I struck both of mine at him.

A magic like explosion happened when we clashed as we both fell to the ground. We both then charged at each other as we both started striking each other with our swords. I cut his cheek as he cut me in the side.

Ernesh: Well well... your stronger then before.

I then started feeling more magic coming off him.

Ernesh: Its time for this game to end.

He then hit me in the back I couldn't respond to it as I just went into a defensive position.

I tanked hits coming from everywhere and got some cuts from it.

I started breathing heavily as Ernesh then got in front of me.

Ernesh: Surprising your not dead yet.

He then snapped his fingers as behind him a deviant appeared holding my mom. My mom was struggling to get out of a hold. She then saw me.

(M/N): (Y/N)! 

She glared at Ernesh with rage.

(M/N): WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM!?

I then rushed at Ernesh as his hand glowed blue and my body was forced to the floor.

Ernesh looked at my mom.

Ernesh: You shouldn't worry about him so much and start worrying about yourself.

(M/N): What do you mea-

Ernesh then stabbed my mom in the chest.

(Y/N): MOM!!!

Thump.

She then looked at Ernesh with wide eyes as she then looked at my horrified face. Ernesh took his sword out of her chest, she smiled at me as she closed her eyes. The deviants let her go as she then fell to the floor. I couldn't feel her presence anymore.

Thump.

Ernesh: Finally I got rid of that annoying bitch. Thank god she is heavily weakened if she still had her magic I would have lost already.

Thump.

I stared at my mom she was still smiling.

Thump.

He killed her.

Thump.

He killed my mom.

Thump.

I'm gonna kill him!

Thump!

IM GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!!!

Ferocity stage 2 full power.

A demon smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
288K 13K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
251K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...