𝒫𝒢𝓇 π’œπ“‚β„΄π“Šπ“‡

Autorstwa nickinacpattywack

Book 2- Sneaky Link WiΔ™cej

Une
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix-Sept
Dix-Huit
Dix-Neuf
Vingt-et-un
Vingt Deux
Vingt-Trois

Vingt

1K 82 5
Autorstwa nickinacpattywack

Onika rode like her life depended on it. Rocking slowly with the emerald green silk sheets covering their lower half's. Holding Beyoncés shoulders as she rubbed Onikas body.

They were in a love making moment. Finally getting a break; the kids sleeping. It had been a minute since they actually made love. Enjoying it with full awareness instead of angry sex.

Intimacy flowing through them both. If anyone were to be sitting in that room, they would feel love in the air.

Onika softly took hold of Beyoncés ear, rubbing it comfortably. The older woman was in a bliss. Her eyes shut as her head rested against the headboard. She didn't know what to do.

Besides enjoy the feeling she was being given.

Her hands softly rubbed Onikas ass, smacking it when she felt like it. Squeezing the skin because it felt good to the both of them.

"I'm cumming." She panted with a lip in her mouth, looking at her wife with lidded eyes. Her heartbeat quickened as she felt the rush. "Fuuuccckkk." Her legs tensed as euphoria rippled through her.

That didn't stop the younger girl. She rode harder, but keeping the slow pace. Making her woman moan out from the overdrive. They started to rock in sync, since Beyoncé was somewhat running from the feeling.

Her body was tingling.

"S-shit mama..."

"Kiss me papa."

Their lips came together as they rocked. One of Beyoncés hand snuck under the cover, coming in contact with Onikas clit. She was sent into overdrive and wanted to do the same to Nicki.

Placing her thumb firmly over the area and rubbing in tight circles. Their lips parted as she breathed heavily. Feeling Onikas body stiffen above hers. The legs beside her started to shake and she knew it was happening.

She sped up her thumb and pushed her tongue into her lovers mouth. Feeling the extra wetness roll down her thighs made her sigh. They were both wore out and feeling amazing.

"I love you so much girl."

"I love you too baby."

"I don't know Beyoncé get out my face." Onika mushed her away and focused on the breast feeding baby in her arms. She was stressed because Armoni didn't like the hearing aids and cried every time she was annoyed.

It confused them but the doctors let them know that it was okay for the first few months. Just to give the baby time to adjust.

"I'm just trynna see mama. Stop being like that. Damn." She looked at her wife's boob like she really knew what she was looking for. "So she won't latch over here?"

"No. Just this one and it's not gonna keep producing as much milk if she keeps it in her mouth. My right boob leaks so much because won't latch."

"Want to call the doctor?"

"No. I'm tired of calling the fucking doctor. We've called her so many times these past few months. Making me feel like I don't know my child. We didn't go through all of this with the others."

She felt like her pregnancy with Armoni was the harshest and now she has to deal with other things. It was stressful.

"I know...we're doing the best we can but it's only so much you and I can do."

"Ok Beyoncé stop talking about it. She's eating and it's fine. Just enjoy the moment." Onika sniffled to keep herself calm. But in reality she wasn't.

Summer had just started and she was already wore out from it. The kids wanting to go places and her having to deal with them. Of course Beyoncés help went a long way. But it wasn't too far from herself.

"Ok." Beyoncé kissed the both of their heads and walked away. She knew that when her wife was stressed, there was only so much she could say. At that point it was best for her to walk away.

Instead of thinking too much about it, she went to her oldest three. Checking on how they were doing. They'd went to a water park yesterday and planned on an arcade later that day.

Before she walked in she heard their voices. So she stopped just to be nosy.

"If mama's always with the baby then how will she have fun Jaylen?"

"She does sometimes. But she's tired so she doesn't want to. If we want her to have fun then we have to let her rest first."

"Mommy sleep a lot." Nova frowned her face while looking at her older siblings. They nodded in agreement before Jaila spoke again.

"I don't like this...Now that it's another baby, she doesn't even talk to me anymore. We were supposed to talk like we always do before bed but she just goes to Moni's room." A small pout was on her face as she sat with her knees to her chest.

Focusing on the characters that covered her brothers comforter. Jaylen looked at her for a moment, thinking of what to say to make her feel better. He'd noticed the attention being put to the baby but he's the oldest. So he's used to it.

It wasn't his first go round. Which surprised him with Jaila because it was Nova before Armoni.

"Well you just have to think about Mommy. She still loves us and cares for us, it's just that there's a new baby. Babies need a lot of attention so Momma is the only person that can really give it to her. Like with you, Papa always gave you attention. That's because you were a baby.

And Nova was always with Mommy so she didn't always do things with us. So Papa did. She was a baby. Now it's Moni. Because she's a baby and also has a problem, she needs extra attention."

Beyoncé smiled small. He was always the one to make things better. Despite his 9 year old age, he was intelligent. Had a good way with words and a wondering mind. It worried them at times.

"So don't feel like she doesn't love you Jai. She still does and forever will. Like when she says "forever and always." It's true. I promise."

"Pinky swear?" Jaila held her small pinky out, watching her brother extend his. They locked them together before kissing their thumbs.

"Hey!" Nova ran towards them. Locking both of her pinkies with one of theirs. They all kissed their thumbs again with smiles.

Beyoncé stood there a while longer, listening to them play together. They would bicker and apologize which made her chuckle a few times.

They can't stay mad at each other for nothing, she thought. She walked away from the door and went to check on her wife. Running into her on the stairs, she grabbed the sleeping baby and made her way to the nursery.

Rocking her for a while before laying her down slowly. She made sure the hearing aids were removed before leaving out. 

Onika had laid herself in the bed and was drifting off. Her body felt weak and her head didn't feel the best either. Although she was drifting, she couldn't find it in herself to fall into sleep.

Laying there with burning eyes and a pounding head. Soon she felt the presence of her wife which made her sigh. They wrapped around each other and stayed in silence.

It felt like a normal moment. No worries or pain. Even though they both knew it wouldn't last long. She tried her best to go to sleep, becoming frustrated with herself.

"Beyoncé..."

"Yes baby?"

"I need you right now."

"You got me mama...what you need?"

"Put me to sleep.."

"What you mean?" She looked at Onika confusingly. It had been well over a year since she was told to do that. Back when Jaylen was in the hospital.

It made her mind wonder if her wife was okay. She knew she only did that when she was hurting and wanted to forget. If Beyoncé didn't do it, she would move to self harm. Neither of them wanted that.

She sat up completely to get a good look at Nicki. Grabbing her face tightly to examine. All she saw was tiredness.

"Talk to me....i'm not doing that."

"I don't have anything to talk about. Bey I just want to go to sleep while I have the chance to. I'm like so tired and my head hurts. I'm scared to take medicine because what if it gets in Moni's system?"

"I don't think it works like that...I don't think. If it's medication to help you sleep then it should be fine."

"You don't want to have sex with me?" Her face fell as she gave Beyoncé a stare down. All she got from her was that she didn't want to have sex. Which made her feel some type of way.

"I never said that boo. I just don't want you looking to sex when you feel some way. Talk to me first."

"I did talk to you."

"No Onika. Come on, i'll hold you."

The young girl sighed in defeat and hooked to Bey.

After laying there for what felt like hours to her, she fell asleep. It felt like the best ever, she didn't want to move.

"Momma."

"Yes baby?" Onika grumbled from the pillow. She peeked one eye open and was met with Jaila and Jaylen. They smiled when she looked at them which made her do the same.

"Papa is taking us to the park but Nova wants to stay."

"Ok...Have fun and make sure to take pictures for mommy okay? Is she taking Armoni?"

"Yes. GG wants her. We love you momma see you later." They ran out quickly and slammed the doors on the way. She cringed at that and rolled over, feeling the small body beside her.

Nova popped her head up with her messy hair and smiled. She was happy to see her mother woke and actually paying her some attention. With her being a mommas baby, that's what she needed.

Instead of saying anything, she laid on Onikas chest. Doing her best to wrap her arms around. Placing small kisses on her chest and cheeks. Nicki was used to the love and affection from her children, so they laid there silently.

"Mommy you sweepy?"

"A little bit baby, yea."

"Well you go slweep so you not be tired anymore. You want kisses to go?"

Nicki smiled small before nodding her head. It made her happy to know that sleep kisses stuck to her babygirl. That's what they used to keep her in her own bed.

Hearing it be used on herself made her happy.

Nova began to place small kisses around her mothers face while she laid there. It surprisingly worked as Nickis eyes began to flutter closed.

Instead of giving in, she pulled Nova in her arms and held her closely.

She knew her child liked to roam so she couldn't fall asleep on her. They were both out in no time, leaving the Tv to the fly on the wall.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

39.4K 2.7K 20
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...
21.4K 902 32
One shots + The chapters to my unreleased Beynika booksπŸ—£οΈ
1.4M 84.8K 84
Book 2 of Committed
45.3K 2.5K 20
The Continuation Of The Book 'Billionaire Assistant'