The Y/N Multiverse(Real World...

By Williamjwb87

Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transpor... More

Everyone Here!
Prologue & The Kitchen Gun.
Battle Against EXE
(Y/n)'s Class Shenanigans
Miraculous & (Y/n),The Powerless Hero!
A New Arrival
An Early Christmas Gift
Mega Man Ultra Ep 1:The New Mega Man
Deadpool In Action And Will Is A Guardian
(Y/n) The Superstar Musician
Death Battle Apology
Shows That Will leave
(Y/n) (L/n):The Video Game!
Mistakes
Hellsing Abridged!
I need an Original Idea
Chicken Fight!!
The Elemental Dragon Mercenary
Will's Deceased Girlfriend/Bride
Will's Message
A New Arrival & A Family Reunion
Return Of the Male Reader Ships
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians Ep 3
Mysterious Person
Class Shenanigans Part 2
Return Of A Certain Somebody
(Y/n)'s Songs For The Girls.
Mr.(L/n) And His Fucked Up Class.
Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?
Question Time,Boys!
Questions Answered
(L/n) Parents & Team Strq:Teen Years
Class Shenanigans 3
Kamen Rider Omni Arrival & Henshin
The Chaotic Classmates Funny Moments
Heisei Riders henshin part 1
Heisei Riders henshin part 2
Face Reveal
Oni Horn Arrival
Baby Wyatt Is Finally Born!
Funny Moments Of (T/n) As Tatsumi
Break
Return By Death in Action and Explanation
More Questions Answered
Soul Synchro episode 2
(Y/n) And His Soft side
death Battle!!!
The Return Of Memes
Actor au
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4
Masked Singer
Warp Dolls
Game On!
Break,New Rooms And Will's Past
How (Y/n) Met...
Will Background
Smg4 Cast Arrives And Trio Transform
Comic Book
☠️Killing Game Finale☠️
Kamen Rider Deku Episode 1
(Y/n) & (T/n)
New Views
Oh My God!This Is AMAZING!
the Good of the Omniverse
Akame Ga Kill:The dream Theory
Smg4:New brothers
Will's lost Memories
Serious Smg4 Anime:Trailer
TAG Trailer
Powers For (Y/n)!
Break Time
before The Theater
ROAST EM!
devilartemis Duel and Interactive
interactive Choice#1:Spare Simara
interactive Choice#2:Destroy Simara
SAY WHAT?!
Fanart Request
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5
Mojo Hero Funny Moments!
Grand Finalé!Goodbye For Now.

Will and recruits

844 13 34
By Williamjwb87

Will:I Decided to show You guys how I once Trained Rookies and Recruits and I did it by doing a reference and Yelling at them Vulgarly!

Echo Already Covered Baby Wyatt's Ears for this,So he won't have to hear this.

(Y/n):Let's see how bad it is.

Meggy:It can't be that bad.

The sun was shining as recruits were all lined up with Will in front of them giving them his 'motivational' speech.

Will:I put in an order to My Chief to send me a shitload of badasses and pillage-hungry murder machines and instead,all I got was you cupcake cock-clowns and a side order of fuck-nuggets.

Mario:

Will:Oh,You think it's funny?How would You like It if I made you Exercise?

Mario(Smg4):Oh no.

Will:With Only Water Breaks!

Mario:

Asta:that's not So Hard.

Mario looks At Asta Before saying.....

Mario:You Disgust Me.

Will:I can tell at a glance at least 50% of you are cock-suckers and the other 50% are cock-suckers who've never been told to believe in themselves.

(Y/n):Will,What the Fuck is wrong with you,Man?!

Will:You want Intense Training,You get Intense Verbal Punishment!

Subaru:You Are a psychopath.

Will:Well,Screw you too.

Tari:It does seem Rude.

Will:

Boopkins:Uh,Actually,I Care-

Will Shot Boopkins With a gun and that Sent him flying and Dead on the ground but don't worry,He's got Smg4 Logic.

(Y/n):What the hell,Will?

Will:Like i said,Nobody Cares

Bailey:Oh yeah?

Everyone turned to see Bailey Back in her Eri Form but that's Not all,She Was.....

OH SHIT,SHE'S PACKING HEAT!

Will:Baby with a gun!

She Began chasing and Attempting to Shoot Will as Everyone Took Cover From The Bullets While The (L/n) Family Chased bailey to take the gun away from her.

(F/n):BAILEY!

(M/n):Young lady,You get back here right here.

(S/n):C'mon,Bailey!

(B/n):Put it Down before you hurt Someone unless That Someone Is Will.

Will:HEY!

(Y/n):Or Worse,hurt or Kill Yourself with it!

(T/n):Give Us The Gun Bailey And We can Go back to Watching the Viewing.

The girl Stared At her Family before saying this...

Bailey:on one Condition......

She Looked At will and simply Said This To the God.

Bailey:Show a Happy One.

Will:I can't Guarantee That It's Gonna Be-

She Points To his head Since (Y/n) picked her up to give a Boost causing him to sigh and Say this...

Will:Okay.

Hearing This,She smiles and Reverts Back to Her Original Body.

The group Heads Back to their Seats but bailey Stays in the Lap of her "Big Brother" causing her other Older brothers and Older Sister to chuckle along with their Parents.

Back on the Screen,Will Continued with His Verbal Assault.

Will:I'm gonna shove my boot so far and fast up your assholes,it'll trigger a geological event!You all reek of poverty and animal abuse!Every breath you take is a stunning endorsement of abortion,You shit-stains are a collective masterpiece of failure!You cock-gobble and circle jerk each other to exhaustion every night!

Bob:Hey,I resent that!i'm Sexy And Amazing,Why Would i be a Failure?

Shinra:Your A real jerk,Will.

Arthur:He's Also a Moron.

Shinra & Will(Sarcastic):Oh hi there, Kettle. Name's Pot. Have we met?

Will:You signed up to get pounded by the Slythers and probably cried like sissies when you realized they don't actually have dicks!

One of the Rookies grew angry at the mention of the Slythers.

Will:'That's Just Sad If Someone Is Pissed at Slythers but their Still Rookies and They'll Learn More about the Enemy'

Will:Your sensitive pussies cried so many tears, you could float away on a river of douche-canoes. You glitter-toed,cock-wrangling, fairy-tinkle bag of fuck nuggets are gonna get your collective anal cavities stretched so far apart you'll think you're getting double fisted by the Solstice Kazics himself!

Everyone(Minus Certain People):'Who's Solstice?'

Will,Echo,(Y/n):'Oh yeah,They Don't Know About THAT Stuff'

Will:I will reorganize the failure that is all your lives! I will fuck-start your soul!

Lotte:I'm afraid to ask But how do you even Do that?

Kaminari:Yeah because it sounds Weird.

Will:I'll make you mongoloid rock-chompin' thundercunts scream harder than your mothers after her fourth failed coat hanger abortion! I'm gonna chop off your shriveled balls, put 'em where your eyes should be, put a sombrero on your head and beat you like a piñata!

Issei:Jesus-OW!

Iris(Fire force):That seems like Overboard.

Will:Hell,I'll make you shit so many bricks,you'll put the Mexicans out of business!

Bowser:

Will:But fear not, 'cause in three years, I will turn you cock-monarchs into fuck masters of Ultimate Protectors against beasts of Chaos.

The viewing ends as the screen goes black.

Everyone relaxes and baby wyatt's ears are Uncovered And they all talk to One But will thinks to himself about something.

Will:'i know What i know About is Top Secret and Only guardians Can Know,Echo Knows Cause Well.....Multiple Reasons And Reader Knows Cause He's Gonna Be A Valor but......should i Tell them,What would Happen if i did?Would they Even think of their lives As the same anymore?Should I really Tell them about...................the Guardians and Our Enemies?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
4.5K 115 11
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...
151K 2.3K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
9.6K 177 9
Normal teenager Y/N L/N like every other Isekai character, loves Anime, games and stuff like that. One rainy fateful day he lost piece of his life an...