Severed Ties

By Lavender_Lovegood

On the run, from anyone who seeks the Blood Diamond, Alara Mortello and her soon to be husband Cameron Grayso... More

Aesthetics
Memorable Dates
A Dance for You and I
Guns and Threats
A Frenchman's Flair
I Dare You
Masquerade you around
Kira Chen
Queen of Blood
Even in Death
Needle in a Haystack
To Have and To Hold
Emergency Contact
Something Blue
Captivity
Nolite
Fratelli
Forever hold your peace
Family
Farther than ever
Oblivion
Warmth or lack there of
Shootout
Bite Me
The Fixer of All Things
Isobel
Whispers
Feud
Ardour
Tough Love
Bow or Bend
All that glitters
A Dance With Death
When Sparks Fly
Seven Minutes in Hell
Fool Me
Confessions
Dichotomy
Epilogue
Another's Demise

Welcome

718 9 2
By Lavender_Lovegood

Hi there, 

Nadira here to welcome you to book two of the 'Lie for Me' series, I am fully aware I have never made clear what the series is called but here you go, I thought it was a fitting name but let me know what you think. 

I know a lot of you loved Burnt Lies, so I knew I couldn't just end the story there so here is book two, it will be coming out hopefully by September 1st so mark you're calendars and be ready for more, of Cameron and Alara, more heartbreak, more action, more betrayals, and of course more lies. 

These characters are especially close to my heart, and I hope you love them as much as I do. 

Who is your favourite character from Burnt Lies, and what was your favourite scene to read, I know for a fact my favourite scene to write was when they first met, that and obviously when he carried her home!

I really, really hope you enjoy this series, and thank you so so much for all the love so far!

Welcome to 'Severed Ties' I hope your ready because this is going to be one hell of a ride!

Love,

Nadira 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 244 80
With Grayson's sudden absence from her life, Mia tries her hardest to carry on as normal; to continue as though she had never met the man who turned...
935K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
5M 148K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
205 37 20
Just as Mia thought that her life had moved onto a new chapter that didn't involve Grayson, a handwritten letter from Grayson himself threw everythin...